Author Topic: Down On The Corner - UPDATE: Now with 100% More TranceHime  (Read 7164 times)

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
Down On The Corner - UPDATE: Now with 100% More TranceHime
« on: February 02, 2010, 10:02:22 AM »
[nsfw]http://tengukami.blogspot.com/2009/11/down-on-corner.html[/nsfw]

(Contains mild adult situations.)

This is a story about Cirno's amazing discovery.

A few of you might have already read this when I posted this in CPMC, but I thought I'd re-post it here for archive purposes. Thanks again to some of the people in IRC for a few of the plot ideas with this one.

UPDATE: Trance Hime did a dramatic reading of this piece, which you can download and listen to here.

Trance's full dramatic reading package - which includes other stories as well - can be found here.

He really did a great job with this, so I thank him and encourage you all to give it a listen.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2010, 07:26:10 AM by Tengukami »

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Gappy

• Oh...oh I was not ready for this.
  • It's only Logical....
Re: Down On The Corner
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2010, 01:34:34 PM »
Hi Ammy ^^ I haven't read it yet, but if you think it is NSFW then please tag it as such. Thanks~ I know you mentioned 'contains adult situations' but a tag by the link would be good, I think XD

Quote from: Kilga
All posted materials need to be worksafe.  If you want to post not worksafe materials, then link to it and label it with our NSFW tag: [nsfw][/nsfw]. This is not just limited to images - it applies to text as well.

I'd tag it for you but I thought I should leave it to you to judge XD I'm sort of new to moderating on this board but I guess that's how it works ^^

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2010, 01:44:13 PM »
The story was awesome last time I read it, the story still is awesome after I read it for Dramatic SAVANT.

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2010, 02:34:32 PM »
This is still as stupid and brilliant as I remember it being.

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2010, 03:03:35 PM »
No worries, Gappy. I went ahead and tagged it. I for one trust your judgement enough in the use of your mod powers as you see fit. Cheers!
« Last Edit: February 02, 2010, 03:10:29 PM by Tengukami »

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

Gappy

• Oh...oh I was not ready for this.
  • It's only Logical....
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2010, 03:45:23 PM »
No worries, Gappy. I went ahead and tagged it. I for one trust your judgement enough in the use of your mod powers as you see fit. Cheers!

Thanks, Ammy, both for this and the vote of confidence ^^ Dunno if I'll fit into this role at all, but I'll try XD

The ⑨th Zentillion

• The impeaches were delicious...
  • Now hungry for conviction!
    • Zentillion's Tumblr
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2010, 08:25:24 PM »
First time reading it, and I've gotta say... One of the funniest things I've read, well, ever. Not many things have me up in stitches the entire time, but this one manages to do it. ;D
Did you bring a light?
...No...

Smash the Fash; The far right belongs in the TRASH.