Author Topic: RNG And Waifus Thread XXX: Now with even more waifus and Bride dresses !  (Read 104907 times)

commandercool

• alter cool
Re: RNG And Dragons Thread XXX: Now with even more Jammer Cards !
« Reply #510 on: June 07, 2016, 07:46:53 PM »
I forget, do we know anybody who owns a Puppeteer and can review it? Pending my bonus REM pulls tomorrow (which is to say, whether or not they're dupes and get sold) I may buy Charite tomorrow. Hell, I may sell some duplicates I've been holding onto and buy her regardless unless anyone can recommend against it.

I'll have accumulated well over 300k MP between buying Neptune Dragon and when that blue Gentleman Flower comes out, so I should have plenty of time if something gets announced that I end up also wanting.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 08:06:28 PM by commandercool »
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
  • 90 Frames per Second GO!
« Reply #511 on: June 07, 2016, 08:04:59 PM »
I know Chirei used the R/G puppeteer for Leilan, and was likely a major reason he was able to clear Arena with Suzaku X Freyr

Aside from that, I'm interested in expanding my RGB teams with one of them myself, but I'm still lacking in MP :|

triangles

• gotta stock up on dark matter
  • each pound of which weighs over 10,000 pounds
« Reply #512 on: June 07, 2016, 08:46:25 PM »
OH so whoever has power over the OP should change my puzzlemons to LKali/Leilan neither are hyper/shinymaxed.... yet.... but probably the best stuff to lead with at the moment RIP LMETA  :ohdear:

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #513 on: June 07, 2016, 08:51:17 PM »
OH so whoever has power over the OP should change my puzzlemons to LKali/Leilan neither are hyper/shinymaxed.... yet.... but probably the best stuff to lead with at the moment RIP LMETA  :ohdear:

Hai !

Also, LMeta has now a new purpose serving as a Skill Inherit, so she isn't really dead anymore.

Edit: BTW, which Leilan ?

triangles

« Reply #514 on: June 07, 2016, 09:22:59 PM »
That's true, I did hypermax her off the goddamn CHASERS ugh.

Leilan is Awoken.

« Reply #515 on: June 07, 2016, 10:10:48 PM »
I forget, do we know anybody who owns a Puppeteer and can review it? Pending my bonus REM pulls tomorrow (which is to say, whether or not they're dupes and get sold) I may buy Charite tomorrow. Hell, I may sell some duplicates I've been holding onto and buy her regardless unless anyone can recommend against it.

I'll have accumulated well over 300k MP between buying Neptune Dragon and when that blue Gentleman Flower comes out, so I should have plenty of time if something gets announced that I end up also wanting.

You should get them if you are sure if they will add a definitive edge to a favorite team of yours. My case is a bit different because she fills the very difficult R/G slot, so more value for me. A lot of times you're gonna feel like you're one active down, though.

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #516 on: June 07, 2016, 10:35:31 PM »
You should get them if you are sure if they will add a definitive edge to a favorite team of yours. My case is a bit different because she fills the very difficult R/G slot, so more value for me. A lot of times you're gonna feel like you're one active down, though.

I always feel like I'm down an active thanks to Beyzul, although new lightning-fast cooldown Beyzul does give some interesting options in that regard.

I couldn't tell you about a definitive edge. The active is too weird to easily evaluate, and I'm not sure how to factor in latents. I don't have a built-in guaranteed use for it like China resistance, although full latents gets me pretty close to a single Chinese.

The biggest benefit seems to be reversing green resistance into a weakness, effectively being a permanent x4 damage enhance. That seems really good, especially since it stacks with Sun Quan. Works just like Beyzul but with no risk (and waaay slower, and less effective against non-green enemies).
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 10:37:46 PM by commandercool »

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
« Reply #517 on: June 07, 2016, 10:45:23 PM »
You should totally get Charite so that when I get Courage you, Chirei, and myself can be the Three Puppeteers!

(getting her specifically to tackle pesky wood enemies on timers(THREEDIAAAAAAA), as well as making light/fire enemies into things I can tank which is helpful for my less-than-30k HP especially in the tougher content that's been appearing)
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
  • 90 Frames per Second GO!
« Reply #518 on: June 08, 2016, 01:04:03 AM »
~mechanical star dungeon~

Going through these blind, and the green star used Idol Debris unexpectedly.

Given what these two guys skillup, I probably should have expected jammers, but all I could think was, "Hey, thanks!"

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #519 on: June 08, 2016, 01:15:38 AM »
Another benefit of Charite that I hadn't consider before is that unlike Beyzul she's multiplayer compatible. However, this more of a technical benefit than a practical one since it doesn't really seem to get me anywhere new, and it would be so slow to play that it would probably be boring. Maybe it lets me co-op Machine Hera with Gabriel? But then again I may have been able to do that already with the right mix of leads and subs, I haven't actually tried.

Also, am I misremembering that leader swaps are going to be patched into multiplayer after all at some point?

Mеа

• catnapping
  • three dots connect to rectangles
« Reply #520 on: June 08, 2016, 01:35:30 AM »
not sure about in na, but I remember someone here mentioning that jp lead swapping is actually possible now
Naked expression; purple raspberry flavour

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
« Reply #521 on: June 08, 2016, 02:51:43 AM »
Oh hey, Mea, didja wanna run any of those alts like you'd talked about btw?
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

Mеа

• catnapping
« Reply #522 on: June 08, 2016, 03:18:53 AM »
oh right, I had forgotten, give  me like half an hour and I'll pop into the irc, I need a nap right now

e: holy crap apparently miru's 49x multiplier is tied to her defense shield buff, and with the way the carry over between floor works, it means that you can carry that multiplier between floors (provided no preempt, that is)! omg
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 04:54:58 AM by Mеа »

Thaws

• _m廿廿m_
« Reply #523 on: June 08, 2016, 05:25:09 AM »
i have fallen to the dark side.

It is amazing how high you can boost yourself if you match a few seconds faster.

We welcome our new dog overlords.

« Reply #524 on: June 08, 2016, 07:00:50 AM »
Another benefit of Charite that I hadn't consider before is that unlike Beyzul she's multiplayer compatible. However, this more of a technical benefit than a practical one since it doesn't really seem to get me anywhere new, and it would be so slow to play that it would probably be boring. Maybe it lets me co-op Machine Hera with Gabriel? But then again I may have been able to do that already with the right mix of leads and subs, I haven't actually tried.

Also, am I misremembering that leader swaps are going to be patched into multiplayer after all at some point?

Next update you will be able to unleash Beyzul on those nasty co-op dungeons. This also happens to be the same update that makes the entire game co-op, and almost always strictly better to play co-op when possible.

Mеа

• catnapping
« Reply #525 on: June 08, 2016, 10:18:09 AM »
Next update you will be able to unleash Beyzul on those nasty co-op dungeons. This also happens to be the same update that makes the entire game co-op, and almost always strictly better to play co-op when possible.
what do you mean by that? The higher exp fodder, rank exp, money, mp, and halved stamina cost we have now already seems like a good deal. Whatever you mean, for all the complaining there were initially, coop actually is pretty fun with people so I guess that makes me happy.

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #526 on: June 08, 2016, 10:25:39 AM »

Second memorial REM pull. Jesus. Getting all the blue chases. So much stuff to hypermax.

Edit: First was dupe Ruel.

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #527 on: June 08, 2016, 10:36:33 AM »
Double post.

Also, Scheat skillmax. Everything's comin' up Milhouse.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #528 on: June 08, 2016, 10:47:59 AM »
Alright ! Free God rolls, let's go !!!!

Ehh, okay roll.

Yahooo ! Great roll ! (^w^)

yomichiyu

• party up in here
« Reply #529 on: June 08, 2016, 11:08:48 AM »
Saria #2
Gabriel

I can definitely use Saria for skill inheritance, probably on a light team. Gabriel......*looks at my box* Time to mix and match and see what works :V

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #530 on: June 08, 2016, 11:37:48 AM »
Saria #2
Gabriel

I can definitely use Saria..

Be my friend please ! Sarias are never enough for me !

MatsuriSakuragi

« Reply #531 on: June 08, 2016, 11:41:30 AM »
Dupe Indra and Satsuki. Sigh.

yomichiyu

• party up in here
« Reply #532 on: June 08, 2016, 12:01:55 PM »
Be my friend please ! Sarias are never enough for me !
LOOOOL.  I always did consider building a team around her, just haven't had the time (or enough Tamadras) to do so. Mines has her AS maxed and since I do have some +297 fodders, I can hypermax her if needed.

Ah that's right. I don't think I ever listed my friend code on here :V 337,315,379 - 2 main leads....#1 would be Verdandi for sure (hypermaxed, full latents). #2, hmm.....I guess Shiva Dragon atm (or Saria if you want me to keep putting her up). I may have other leads up from time to time like Pandora for certain situations.

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
Updated ! And you have too many friend. ;-;
Can't you free up a space for me ? :3

Also, did Espadas dide ? He hasn't logged on in 24 days.

yomichiyu

• party up in here
Oops, I didn't realize my friends list was full. Cleared out some spaces so it should be good to go.

Hikarin

• 別に意味はない。
  • 本当にメイドですね。。。
« Reply #535 on: June 08, 2016, 01:06:53 PM »
20. So five Maxiuses or four of the PADZ version of Nirai Kanai. Needless to say this is not quite viable except in very specific cases.

(also Fagan only has one water resist, where are you getting 10% from?)
I falsely thought that the Red Awakenings gave +10%, not +5%.

Rank 150 Re-roll: GOdin.

Hey, can I get a BF Triangle going?
EDIT: I should mention what I have :P
Slot 1: Typhon (Max Lv., Skill Lv. 3, Awoken 5, +10)
Slot 2 (BF Slot): Maeda, can switch
Slot 3: Usually Pollux (Max Lv., Max Skill Lv., Max Awoken, 1 Dark Red. Latent, +167)
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 01:14:12 PM by Hikari »

PADherder <3 Updated 8/13/2017!

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
Artemis #2, Gadius. Guess I could try something out with A.Artemis?

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
I need Saria BF, but i also need Skuld BF, i'm split. ;-;

commandercool

• alter cool

triangles

Roll the first: Grodin #3 no reason to not sell for sweet MP right?

Roll the second finishes this:

Is it possible to have a self activating DQXQ team because whoa dang.  And what should I do with all of them?