Author Topic: RNG And Waifus Thread XXX: Now with even more waifus and Bride dresses !  (Read 104913 times)

commandercool

• alter cool
Re: RNG And Dragons Thread XXX: Now with even more Jammer Cards !
« Reply #210 on: May 25, 2016, 02:24:11 PM »
skuld is 6* so everyone was screaming for a buff since she could only get 2 awakenings instead of 3

also the enhance damage screenshot was a 10 combo which is not included with skuld and must be purchased separately at your local GitGud

I'm not worried about the damage numbers. I am pretty pissed that we're doing this asymmetrical buffs shit now though. Fucking christ, I generally expect better from Gungho.

Makes me never want to touch Verdandi ever again, and I only use her for farming. I feel bad for anyone who mains the inferior trash Norns.
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

« Reply #211 on: May 25, 2016, 02:29:09 PM »
I'm not worried about the damage numbers. I am pretty pissed that we're doing this asymmetrical buffs shit now though. Fucking christ, I generally expect better from Gungho.

Makes me never want to touch Verdandi ever again, and I only use her for farming. I feel bad for anyone who mains the inferior trash Norns.

gh has never been much good at balancing tbh

it's not like the other norns got worse either, they're still 3.3x for nothing and make pretty good subs.

Hikarin

• 別に意味はない。
  • 本当にメイドですね。。。
« Reply #212 on: May 25, 2016, 02:34:00 PM »
Only one gravity is being used... don't know where you got the second one from

Cool, so it's just that I don't really get how SI works.

I was pretty sure that when you Skill Inherit, you replace one monster's skill (in this case Beyzul's Freezing Shift) with another, but the source monster keeps its skill (Chibi Hera's Ultra Gravity) so that you can use it again.

I figured he was using double Ultra Gravity like this:
[===AS==========AS]
where each equals sign is a turn, and "AS" is a turn in which he uses Ultra Gravity.

PADherder <3 Updated 8/13/2017!

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #213 on: May 25, 2016, 02:36:23 PM »
gh has never been much good at balancing tbh

it's not like the other norns got worse either, they're still 3.3x for nothing and make pretty good subs.

If asymmetry doesn't bother you, fair enough. But it really, reeeeeally bothers me. Especially when it comes with "Whales only, fools" undertones. Ugh.

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #214 on: May 25, 2016, 02:39:43 PM »

also the enhance damage screenshot was a 10 combo which is not included with skuld and must be purchased separately at your local GitGud

You can also get said product by going to your local Stroke of Luck.

True, i still think the other Norns should get at least the 3.5x and another minor buff.

So 5.25x, this will be awesome for me, maybe in the future i could pair up with someone with a Skuld Team too in Multiplayer, probably Zengar or Chirei or that guy in my friend's list.
Also Chirei's gif avatar is so cute and cool, 10/10, did you make it yourself ?

« Reply #215 on: May 25, 2016, 02:40:09 PM »
If asymmetry doesn't bother you, fair enough. But it really, reeeeeally bothers me. Especially when it comes with "Whales only, fools" undertones. Ugh.

The good thing about Skuld compared to say, raD is that she can use any blue - all you need is just her to get started. Even if you don't have a lot of TPA blue I think even your box would be sufficient. It won't be optimal by any means, but things like raD are basically a case of "optimal or nothing" to run. I guess that's why it doesn't bother me as much.

The 5/29 stream better have some good overhauls though, or this game is going down the crapper soon.

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #216 on: May 25, 2016, 02:41:01 PM »
Jeez skuld got ripped all of a sudden. Maybe I should get working on her :v
Also just curious since I never bothered to check, but what got replaced for Zaerog's awoken mat killer?

« Reply #217 on: May 25, 2016, 02:43:12 PM »
Jeez skuld got ripped all of a sudden. Maybe I should get working on her :v
Also just curious since I never bothered to check, but what got replaced for Zaerog's awoken mat killer?

RCV+

MatsuriSakuragi

« Reply #218 on: May 25, 2016, 02:54:37 PM »
In fairness, I would have considered Skuld to have been the weakest Norn all this time until now, if not only because there's really no need in any reality to have 4x RCV when it doesn't mean shit because you're getting hit for higher damage than you have HP-- which is where Urd and Verdandi did very well. There's a reason I didn't stick with using her back when I got her, as much as I love her and her character design.

But no, Skuld's swole as fuck now and just leapfrog'd the others in raw power, and I'm eager to work with her again. I can basically run the same team I was running before with Kissing Sisters as the lead, but a more... glass-cannony build.

Which still isn't saying much, because everyone on that team is huge.

EDIT: Just tried her out after dumping some of my surplus +egg'd stuff on her, she's now +199. Definitely way more fun to play now. Chirei, you just got a BFF.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 03:08:11 PM by Matsuri »

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #219 on: May 25, 2016, 03:09:11 PM »
I won't disagree that originally Skuld was tbe weakest. It's true that 4x RCV is sketchy. Hell, 2.25x from two NepDras is bordering on too much. What it is useful for is being able to conserve hearts, healing back up to full with only three hearts so you can stay on top of recovery without ever risking running out. It's a bit niche, but it's not nothing by any means. More importantly, it makes her one of many, many amazing Ryune partners.

Hey guys, I got a great idea for Gungho. They should make an original character 7* Norn who's just a flat 6x. And an 8* Persona-style Norns card that's a flat 15x! Think of the possibilities!

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #220 on: May 25, 2016, 03:13:25 PM »
Hey guys, I got a great idea for Gungho. They should make an original character 7* Norn who's just a flat 6x. And an 8* Persona-style Norns card that's a flat 15x! Think of the possibilities!

Nooo ! Don't give them ideas ! Three norns is more than enough.

And if Matsy is gonna run Skuld Lead then i would like to add you too.

Mеа

• catnapping
  • three dots connect to rectangles
« Reply #221 on: May 25, 2016, 03:16:13 PM »
Cool, so it's just that I don't really get how SI works.

I was pretty sure that when you Skill Inherit, you replace one monster's skill (in this case Beyzul's Freezing Shift) with another, but the source monster keeps its skill (Chibi Hera's Ultra Gravity) so that you can use it again.

I figured he was using double Ultra Gravity like this:
[===AS==========AS]
where each equals sign is a turn, and "AS" is a turn in which he uses Ultra Gravity.
nananana, SI doesn't replace the original skill, it simply adds the inherited skill on top of the original, where the cd for the original skill stays the same, and the newly inherited skill takes another number of turns equal to the cd of the inherited skill on top of that.

e: or in one word, a concatenation, if that's easier to understand
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 03:19:19 PM by Mеа »
Naked expression; purple raspberry flavour

« Reply #222 on: May 25, 2016, 03:21:01 PM »
I won't disagree that originally Skuld was tbe weakest. It's true that 4x RCV is sketchy. Hell, 2.25x from two NepDras is bordering on too much. What it is useful for is being able to conserve hearts, healing back up to full with only three hearts so you can stay on top of recovery without ever risking running out. It's a bit niche, but it's not nothing by any means. More importantly, it makes her one of many, many amazing Ryune partners.

Don't count Skuld as 4x RCV. She never has been in practice and probably never will be at this rate.

Even on release, it was very sketchy to run full B/G. The actual RCV boost is far, far less than that. Especially considering today's endgame where it's just spike or die most of the time, you really can't afford to make the team full B/G or even 4/6 B/G.

EDIT: Just tried her out after dumping some of my surplus +egg'd stuff on her, she's now +199. Definitely way more fun to play now. Chirei, you just got a BFF.

about time, i needed an astaroth bff ;____;
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 03:24:04 PM by OverlordChirei »

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
  • 90 Frames per Second GO!
« Reply #223 on: May 25, 2016, 03:25:11 PM »
wow Fenrir is so EZ now

Essentially, six colors for x100, with no type requirement like Awoken Ra might have, but the multiplier scales even higher for every jammer you have

MatsuriSakuragi

« Reply #224 on: May 25, 2016, 03:25:36 PM »
Nooo ! Don't give them ideas ! Three norns is more than enough.

And if Matsy is gonna run Skuld Lead then i would like to add you too.

I'm not going to be maining her-- I main Astaroth and Tsukuyomi. But I'll be playing Skuld when I find her necessary.

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #225 on: May 25, 2016, 03:25:53 PM »
Don't count Skuld as 4x RCV. She never has been in practice and probably never will be at this rate.

Even on release, it was very sketchy to run full B/G. The actual RCV boost is far, far less than that. Especially considering today's endgame where it's just spike or die most of the time, you really can't afford to make the team full B/G or even 4/6 B/G.

There's also the fact that she is physical and a lot of her best subs are physical, so the number you're multplying by four often isn't going to be that high.

On paper I think Urd has the best leader skill (pre-ridiculous power creep, obvs), but in practice she doesn't really seem to have the tools to take advantage of it. Maaaybe Summer Urd does though?

MatsuriSakuragi

« Reply #226 on: May 25, 2016, 03:29:55 PM »
Urd has it hard just because a small sub pool, despite her LS honestly being the most solid of the three. Verdandi has lots of options, and Skuld has the most options because honestly you won't be running B/G for most things anyway, so she has all of B at her disposal honestly.

Summer Urd can have the same subs Skuld has, but outside of Motonari I can't think of that many good subs for her that take advantage of her LS. And even then Motonari's a stretch because lol what RCV

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #227 on: May 25, 2016, 03:33:12 PM »
Non-awoken Orochi and Christmas Paulina seem like rock solid Summer Urd subs to me. Neither has prongs though, so maybe that's a problem. And Siegfried could work, although I dlubt the extra stats would make him better than Reine.

Isn't Scheat U/R? She would probably be great with Summer Urd regardless.

MatsuriSakuragi

« Reply #228 on: May 25, 2016, 03:49:12 PM »
She is, but good luck pulling both Summer Urd and Scheat in any given amount of time. :V

Monarda

• Art by Amibazh
« Reply #229 on: May 25, 2016, 03:58:21 PM »
I just wish they would release some more Wood Row Cards that have Machine type, poor Australis suffers from that lack of subs, and he's the best lead i have.

Then again i could always roll an Astaroth too of a sudden.

MatsuriSakuragi

« Reply #230 on: May 25, 2016, 04:00:15 PM »
That's because both Australis and Eschamali kind of suck as leads. A lot. Machine type is still the baby of PAD in general, so your choices are painfully limited to dupes, CyberDragon/Beasts, and the odd retcon'd REM gods. Few of which are suitable for Australis-- and frankly, he's just kind of a poor leader anyway with no resistances.

As subs though, they're both fantastic. Eschamali is kind of top tier in that regard.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 04:02:31 PM by Matsuri »

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #231 on: May 25, 2016, 04:02:06 PM »
Australis has more problems than just poor sub pool as a lead. Stacking them means you're at a massive skillboost deficit, which is especially bad since he has no HP multiplier. And one of the hallmarks of machines so far seems to be low or no skillboosts, so his subs may not help matters.

I'd love to get lead Australis to work some day, but he seems like strictly a gimmick option at this point.

« Reply #232 on: May 25, 2016, 05:15:11 PM »

I am such Taiko trash.

« Reply #233 on: May 25, 2016, 05:15:40 PM »

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #234 on: May 25, 2016, 05:17:49 PM »
Waifu rem?

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #235 on: May 25, 2016, 05:59:15 PM »
We've gone full circle.

« Reply #236 on: May 25, 2016, 06:59:48 PM »
We've gone full space-time tuning circle.

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
  • 90 Frames per Second GO!
« Reply #237 on: May 25, 2016, 07:10:48 PM »
finally got J?rmangandr max leveled thanks to the King Infestation.

Thus.

All these ojamas but nobody else is there to jam with!

Edit: yo you should just write two glowing Fenrirs for me in the opening post cause these guys are the top dawgs

Are we going to do anything special for linked leaders?
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 07:13:36 PM by The Greatest Dog »

yomichiyu

• party up in here
« Reply #238 on: May 25, 2016, 07:21:29 PM »
>sees Ult Hera-beroc available
>evolves her right away

Aww hell yeah. Another reason why I love all the Heras. Now if I can just pull Astaroth just like I did over on JP....

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
« Reply #239 on: May 25, 2016, 07:22:09 PM »
Maybe put their name in [brackets] next to the one they're linked to?
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!