Author Topic: Possible Touhou Reference  (Read 4311 times)

Minunlike

• WHAT YOU SAY!
Possible Touhou Reference
« on: August 12, 2009, 09:48:38 PM »
I recently got a game called Little King's Story, and I've noticed something. A lot of my citizens are named after Touhou characters! So far I have: Letty, Lyrica, Lunasa, Alice, Lily, Youmu, Cirno, and Rumia. These are their default names too, I didn't change them at all!

dustyjo

Re: Possible Touhou Reference
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2009, 10:01:25 PM »
More like "Obvious touhou reference"  :V

LordVant

• I'm a strange type of crazy...the one you love and fear
  • Do not challenge the gateguard
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2009, 10:08:00 PM »
This has already been stated. Every1 knows it, and it's probably a coincidence. or might be touhou reference, either way... who cares? names have meanings behind them, so to see this many names in the same game isn't really that amazing.

FIGHT!

Minunlike

• WHAT YOU SAY!
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2009, 10:11:25 PM »
This is already known? Then I apologize.

N-Forza

• Information Superhighway Robbery
  • I said it was a steal, but not for whom
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2009, 01:57:03 AM »
This has already been stated. Every1 knows it, and it's probably a coincidence. or might be touhou reference, either way... who cares? names have meanings behind them, so to see this many names in the same game isn't really that amazing.
Where else have you heard the names Cirno and Youmu outside of Touhou?

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2009, 12:20:36 AM »
Where else have you heard the names Cirno and Youmu outside of Touhou?

Monday Night Football.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."