Author Topic: Touhou Kishinjou ~ Double Dealing Character takes place today (Sep 19, 2013)  (Read 3209 times)

cuc

• Probably won't respond 'til this mess is sorted o?
It is already September 19 in Japan, or August 15 in the old Japanese-Chinese calendar. This day is the Harvest Moon festival in East Asian culture. On this day, it is customary for the Japanese to spent the night viewing the moon and eating dango.

It's not directly stated, but DDC also contains enough signs to suggest today is the day DDC takes place. IN took place 9 years ago, during the Harvest Moon festival of 2004.

Let's celebrate the occasion, while Reimu and co. takes off to solve the incident.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 06:59:07 AM by cuc »
Touhou Fantasy News: twitter

Better hope they solve it soon because stuff in my room are starting to move on their own and I'm feeling strangely violent.

Gray21oh

• An excuse for a title
  • This is suppose to be nonsensical except it isn't
Better hope they solve it soon because stuff in my room are starting to move on their own and I'm feeling strangely violent.
I mean my dun bells have started to grow legs and are seem like they are heading to the beach. Could they be trying to swim to Gensokyo?

Tengukami

• Breaking news. Any season.
  • I said, with a posed look.
In celebration, I'm going to treat tools I use at work and home with a little extra kindness.

"Human history and growth are both linked closely to strife. Without conflict, humanity would have no impetus for growth. When humans are satisfied with their present condition, they may as well give up on life."

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
  • Just chilling like a hermit.
My cup decided to try and run away when I need a drink. This needs to be solved fast for the sake for uh... TOOLS!
My danmakucopter goes pew pew pew!

Check out my newb PAD box it's a thing right?

MaJO

• master of karate and friendship
  • Only Rumia can do it better.
Wouldnt it have taken place last year at this time because ZUN turns recorded events into games?
This is the last time I buy weed from Tiny Pete.
This is the last time I buy shrooms from Tiny Pete.

Wouldnt it have taken place last year at this time because ZUN turns recorded events into games?

Yukari manipulated the border of future and present

MaJO

• master of karate and friendship
  • Only Rumia can do it better.
Yukari shenanigans again. So what exactly are the things? Like the objects that become sentient.
This is the last time I buy weed from Tiny Pete.
This is the last time I buy shrooms from Tiny Pete.

cuc

• Probably won't respond 'til this mess is sorted o?
Here's my standard answer to the question above:

The majority of Touhou happens roughly "in real time": the games often happen in the same year they are released, and the manga chapters are intentionally written to be in sync with real life seasons.
Touhou Fantasy News: twitter

Ibaraki

• 茨華仙
  • Keeping things disciplined
That explains why my broom went repulsive yesterday. It probably wanted to go on its own adventure, hunting nearby youkai, and save the world from mass destruction caused by sentient furniture.

Neal Kawashiro

• The yokai of the 7th element
  • Drums, A smooth Rai~ko!(from youtube)
Re: Touhou Kishinjou ~ Double Dealing Character takes place today (Sep 19, 2013)
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2013, 07:22:55 AM »
it's storming here, i want to use drums and my mop was moving.... REIMU,MARISA AND SAKUYA,Y U NO RESOLVE EXTRA STAGE?
« Last Edit: September 28, 2013, 09:21:48 AM by Neal Kawashiro »
Raiko!Raiko!Raiko Sama~!