Author Topic: I Wanna Be The Magical Girl!  (Read 80044 times)

Re: I Wanna Be The Magical Girl!
« Reply #60 on: January 13, 2011, 11:06:58 PM »
> Pout after being called a foolish human.

^ > Before that, nod at Romana.

> ...wait, tail?
> Examine Mr. Dlobok.

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #61 on: January 13, 2011, 11:07:39 PM »
>"Sir, are you insinuating I am a foolish fool who foolishly fools other foolish fools with foolish tricks?"
>Let's see how well he parses that!

Moerin

• What's punk? It's an explosion of suppressed dissatisfaction.
  • It's the roar of the soul!
« Reply #62 on: January 13, 2011, 11:14:40 PM »
> Pout after being called a foolish human.
>You take a moment to pout, adding +5 to your comeliness.

^ > Before that, nod at Romana.

> ...wait, tail?
> Examine Mr. Dlobok.
>Romana is so excited that you half-expect her to faint any second now.
>Yep, that's a tail alright.  A long, scabby, rat-like tail.  It whips around Mr. Dlobok's legs and seems to be the only part of him not moving incredibly stiffly.

>"Sir, are you insinuating I am a foolish fool who foolishly fools other foolish fools with foolish tricks?"
>Let's see how well he parses that!
>"I... Weeeell, I, um, UH, WEll...  Sh-shut UP, fooliiiish girlCHILD!"
>Mr. Dlobok scowls at you, his ratty face screwing up in frustration as he squeaks loudly at you.
The solution to all of life's problems!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

Smok, destroyer of thoughts

• The dangers of combing Ran and Mokou fanboyism
« Reply #63 on: January 13, 2011, 11:17:17 PM »
I can't stop laughing as well.
>He's obviously a MONSTER who possessed the poor mr. Dlobok! We gotta obliterate it of the face of the earth!
>But how to do it so that other student's won't see?

What is this? It's not the first time I see this Mahou Shoujo theme with REALLY nasty monsters and cutesy girls.... what is this based on?

Mokou Fan

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #64 on: January 13, 2011, 11:17:37 PM »
>"Se?or Dlobok, where did you get that tail? How much did it cost?"

« Reply #65 on: January 13, 2011, 11:21:15 PM »
> If she faints, we'll rescue her~
> What are the other students thinking about this exchange?

Third Eye Lem

• Time Ticker
  • Castle Bal
« Reply #66 on: January 14, 2011, 12:33:45 AM »
This is hilarious so far. I'd love to see how this develops.

> Say "I'd watch your step if I were you, I heard a snake escaped from the biology classroom...And it's HUNGRY."

Sana

• Good gravy!
« Reply #67 on: January 14, 2011, 12:35:00 AM »
>Gather information

Thata no Guykoro

• I ran out of good lines a while ago
  • It alllll makes sense now
« Reply #68 on: January 14, 2011, 02:30:00 AM »
>Ask the teacher if he's feeling a bit under the weather today. :V

« Reply #69 on: January 14, 2011, 05:34:27 AM »
> Ogle the tail disconcertingly.

Moerin

« Reply #70 on: January 14, 2011, 07:25:25 AM »
I can't stop laughing as well.
>He's obviously a MONSTER who possessed the poor mr. Dlobok! We gotta obliterate it of the face of the earth!
>But how to do it so that other student's won't see?

What is this? It's not the first time I see this Mahou Shoujo theme with REALLY nasty monsters and cutesy girls.... what is this based on?
(Not really based on anything in particular.  Just me trying to have some fun, that's all~)

>"Se?or Dlobok, where did you get that tail? How much did it cost?"
>"...Taaaiiil?  WhatEVER are YOU baaaabbling aBOUT, foooooolish girlchILD?"

> If she faints, we'll rescue her~
> What are the other students thinking about this exchange?
>The other students are either ignoring it, or giving you a "are you insane/stupid?" look.
>Some of them are mumbling about the crazy transfer student who's seeing things.

> Say "I'd watch your step if I were you, I heard a snake escaped from the biology classroom...And it's HUNGRY."
>"Nooooo snAKE threatENS meeee, foolISH giiiiiirlchild!  Keeeeep UP this nonSENSE and I shall seeeeend YOU to theeee prinCIpal's offiiiiiiice!"

>Gather information
>You start to pull out some books from your bookbag, before stopping suddenly.  Now isn't the time for reading!

>Ask the teacher if he's feeling a bit under the weather today. :V
>"I aaaaam fEEling fiiiiine, thANK yooouuu!"
>He scowls at you again, whilst making annoyed sounding "chit-chit" noises.

> Ogle the tail disconcertingly.
>You watch the tail swish and flick beside Mr. Dlobok.  Funnily enough, no-one else seems to notice that he has a tail.  You'd think that'd be the first thing people would notice, but...

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

Fightest

• Fighter than anyone else
« Reply #71 on: January 14, 2011, 07:30:22 AM »

Heck, Sailor Moon did it, from what I understand. Most Magical Girl series don't skimp on their nasty-looking monsters.

> "Sir, are you a monster hunter, by any chance? Only Nietzsche said something about monster hunters becoming monsters. That is not to say you are a monster, but you're not looking very well. I insist that you go see the nurse."
> Get up, pull teacher away by the elbow.
> "Come on, sir, we'll behave ourselves, I'll help you there."

Moerin

« Reply #72 on: January 14, 2011, 12:41:49 PM »
Heck, Sailor Moon did it, from what I understand. Most Magical Girl series don't skimp on their nasty-looking monsters.
(Indeed.  And none more nasty looking than Sailor Guts, who to this day still haunts my nightmares. :ohdear:)

> "Sir, are you a monster hunter, by any chance? Only Nietzsche said something about monster hunters becoming monsters. That is not to say you are a monster, but you're not looking very well. I insist that you go see the nurse."
> Get up, pull teacher away by the elbow.
> "Come on, sir, we'll behave ourselves, I'll help you there."
>"...IF yooouuu insiiiiist, fooooolish GIRLchild."
>Mr. Dlobok walks out of the classroom with you.  As soon as you're outside, however...
>"Hoooow CLEver for a fooooooLISH girlCHILD!  Hoooow could YOOOOUUUU see through myyyyy FLAWless disguuuuiiiiise?"
>He grabs you by the arm!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #73 on: January 14, 2011, 01:17:57 PM »
>"Sir, you got about five seconds to let go before I start screaming sexual harassment."

Moerin

« Reply #74 on: January 14, 2011, 01:22:02 PM »
>"Sir, you got about five seconds to let go before I start screaming sexual harassment."
>Mr. Dlobok quickly lets go, likely not wanting to draw in any unwanted attention.
>"ImPUdent girlchiiiild!  MASter waaaants eNERgy!  Why wILL yoouu nooot LET me harVEST iiiiiit?"

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥

Smok, destroyer of thoughts

• The dangers of combing Ran and Mokou fanboyism
« Reply #75 on: January 14, 2011, 01:24:49 PM »
>This is my first experience with such a monster?
>Anyone around?

Mokou Fan

Moerin

« Reply #76 on: January 14, 2011, 01:27:36 PM »
>This is my first experience with such a monster?
>Anyone around?
>As far as you knew until now, you were the only supernatural being in the city.  Then again, you haven't been here for that long, so...
>No-one seems to be around.  Probably because it's still class time.

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥

Fightest

« Reply #77 on: January 14, 2011, 01:28:00 PM »
>Mr. Dlobok quickly lets go, likely not wanting to draw in any unwanted attention.
>"ImPUdent girlchiiiild!  MASter waaaants eNERgy!  Why wILL yoouu nooot LET me harVEST iiiiiit?"

> "We all want energy, sir. In fact, a lot of the modern world's crises revolve around supply and demand of energy, and it is indeed a tragedy that billions go without amenities like electricity. With that in mind, sir, what is your master planning on doing with all that energy?"
> "Also, the human body has a rather small amount of bioelectrical energy in it. It would be best to instead maybe ask the local power distribution officials? I'm sure they can hook you up to the city's power grid for a reasonable contract price."

Moerin

« Reply #78 on: January 14, 2011, 01:34:37 PM »
> "We all want energy, sir. In fact, a lot of the modern world's crises revolve around supply and demand of energy, and it is indeed a tragedy that billions go without amenities like electricity. With that in mind, sir, what is your master planning on doing with all that energy?"
> "Also, the human body has a rather small amount of bioelectrical energy in it. It would be best to instead maybe ask the local power distribution officials? I'm sure they can hook you up to the city's power grid for a reasonable contract price."
>"Uh... No, uh, I MEAN, liiiiike, spiRIT  enerGY.  Sooouuuuls.  LifeFORCE.  Theee ESSence of beING.  Liiiike, uh... Well, uuuuh, MASter caaaalled IT "Kaaaaa"..."
>He clears his throat.
>"Ahem... MastER neeeeds ENERgy foooor his plAN.  Heee WISHes to..." He gestures dramatically. "...CONQUEEEEER THE WOOOOOOORLD!"

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #79 on: January 14, 2011, 01:40:56 PM »
>"Oh, what's he going to do with it afterward?"

Moerin

« Reply #80 on: January 14, 2011, 01:44:09 PM »
>"Oh, what's he going to do with it afterward?"
>"Uh... Hiiis plANS are FAAAAAAR beyoooond YOUR comPREhenSION, giiiiiirlCHIIIIIILD!  Your feeeeeeBLE miiiiind could NOT graaaasp theeee inTRIcacies oooof HIS graaand deSIGN!"

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #81 on: January 14, 2011, 02:04:36 PM »
>"Really? That's a shame. Because I was wondering if it might be a good thing he had in mind, you know? How do you take energy, anyways?"

Moerin

« Reply #82 on: January 14, 2011, 02:13:57 PM »
>"Really? That's a shame. Because I was wondering if it might be a good thing he had in mind, you know? How do you take energy, anyways?"
>"...Fine, heee DID not teeeell me the PLan.  Haaaappy NOW?"
>"Ah, weeeell, there IS this spELL I haaave to CAst... No wooooords of ANythING, buuuuut thEY gaaave me thIS..."
>He reaches into his coat pocket and pulls out a golden ankh, only a little bigger than his hand.

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #83 on: January 14, 2011, 02:44:23 PM »
>"Ooo, let me see."

Moerin

« Reply #84 on: January 14, 2011, 02:53:34 PM »
>"Ooo, let me see."
>Mr. Dlobok smirks, and holds out the ankh, pointing the head at you.
>"As yooouuu WIsh... There maaay BE some moMENtaRY disCOMFort... ThaaaankFULly the criPPLING paaaiiin thAT FOllows wiiiill maaake you FORget thaaaat!"
>The ankh glows brightly, and you suddenly start to feel weaker...

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥

Thata no Guykoro

• I ran out of good lines a while ago
  • It alllll makes sense now
« Reply #85 on: January 14, 2011, 02:56:02 PM »
>Quick , activate magical girl powers!

Fightest

« Reply #86 on: January 14, 2011, 03:17:58 PM »

> We can still beat him through audacity. Let's keep using that, and whip out the big guns for when we have to.

>Mr. Dlobok smirks, and holds out the ankh, pointing the head at you.
>"As yooouuu WIsh... There maaay BE some moMENtaRY disCOMFort... ThaaaankFULly the criPPLING paaaiiin thAT FOllows wiiiill maaake you FORget thaaaat!"
>The ankh glows brightly, and you suddenly start to feel weaker...

> "Whoa, whoa, I get the idea, sir, I get the idea! Thank you for the demonstration!"
> In an almost clumsy manner grab his hands holding the ankh, redirect them, "accidentally" ending up with the ankh pointing back at him.

Moerin

« Reply #87 on: January 14, 2011, 03:29:43 PM »
> We can still beat him through audacity. Let's keep using that, and whip out the big guns for when we have to.

> "Whoa, whoa, I get the idea, sir, I get the idea! Thank you for the demonstration!"
> In an almost clumsy manner grab his hands holding the ankh, redirect them, "accidentally" ending up with the ankh pointing back at him.
>The parser has always believed that audacity is the better part of valour, so...
>Mr. Dlobok squeaks loudly as you point the ankh to him!  In his panic, he drops it on the floor, where it shatters into a million pieces!
>"AAAAAARGH!  St-stuuupid GIRLchild!  It... It BUUUUURNS!"
>He claws at his face, squeaking as his tail thrashes about violently.  Oh, and his hands seems to have changed into hairy talons.  And his moustache seems... Rattier than before.

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥

Hello Purvis

• Hello Jerry
« Reply #88 on: January 14, 2011, 03:38:53 PM »
>"Oh man, I hope I wasn't expensive..."

Fightest

« Reply #89 on: January 14, 2011, 04:25:18 PM »
> "I am SO sorry, sir, it was an accident, I swear!"
> Say this as we continue dragging him to the nurse's office.
> "And you're starting to look worse by the moment! Hang in there, sir!"