Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Mafia - GAME OVER  (Read 119070 times)

Serp

• It's all about overwhelming force and irresistible style
  • And in a pinch, style can slide
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Mafia - Day One
« Reply #450 on: March 23, 2011, 12:11:06 AM »
END OF DAY ONE

As the sun crept down towards the western horizon, the town was split on which of them was most likely to be a zombie, between NeoSerela and Hanged Hourai.  Finally, the consensus came down on Hanged Hourai, but there were still doubts over whether he was worthy of lynching.  As they tried to determine who their most suspicious person was, NeoSerela claimed to have access to radio communication between two others.

"Objection!"  Hourai broke in.  "That's my ability!  That you claim to have it is very suspicious!"

"Hold it!  NeoSerela, can you prove that you have access to these private communications?"

"OBJECTION!"  That last was Conqueror, bursting into the middle of the meeting with papers, photos, and plastic bags of evidence in hand.  "This cross-examination is pointless when we have awesome spellcards to solve things for us!"

And with that, he began to conduct his case.  Witnesses were called, evidence was examined, timelines were compared, deception-destroying danmaku was thrown, and Conqueror tied it all up with a long speech that left no doubt in the minds of the audience that Hourai was...  scum.

"Wait, he's working for the zombies?  I thought you were trying to prove him innocent?"

But Conqueror was no more, having spent all the power in his body and mind on that last case.

Conqueror, Town Lawyer has died after using his ability!

And with that, Hourai's fate was determined.  Yet rather than getting up again and trying to keep shambling around after being killed, he stayed dead as a doornail.  That's because even if he was working towards the zombies' victory, he wasn't a zombie himself.

Hanged Hourai, Traitor Mad Scientist, with his power to redirect the town's night actions, has been exposed and lynched!

With two of their number disposed of, the survivors turned in for the night.

It is now Night One!  You have 24 hours to send me your night actions!
[15:13] <Sana> >:<

Serp

Re: Zombie Apocalypse Mafia - Night One
« Reply #451 on: March 24, 2011, 12:57:57 AM »
START OF DAY TWO

The town awoke on the second day to find that two more of their number had fallen during the night.

Affinity, Vanilla Townie was killed during the night!

UncertainKitten, Town Cowboy Cop, capable of investigating on every other night, and of using a night vigilante shot at the cost of losing all future investigations, was killed during the night!

It is now Day Two!  The deadline is 72 hours from this post.  If Pesco4u has not found a replacement by the end of the day, she he they will be modkilled.

« Reply #452 on: March 24, 2011, 01:00:20 AM »
(This post was written overnight. I'll write a post addressing how my opinions changed to reflect the recent flips after getting this out.)

Welp.
##Vote Shadoweh
That was a lot of effort she put into seeing Serela instead of Hourai as our second flip yesterday. Not to mention how she pretty much completely ignored Hourai during the rest of the day as well, but suddenly attacked and focused on me after I switched my vote onto him. In fact, her need for Conqueror to actually prod her before she actually gave opinions on anybody other than PX is pretty terrible in general. It doesn't help that Shadoweh's case on me seemed to have been made up as she went along and responded to pressure, and the allegations of me attempting to start a PX/Conqueror dichotomy were pretty much false (or at least from my point of view). Most of what I said about her D1 play here still seems to stand as well. Definitely my top pick for Hourai's buddy at this point.

PX doesn't look that great in light of Conqueror's flip due to how weak his wagon jump was yesterday, but I can't see him as a buddy to Shadoweh barring a hard bus so I would rather see her die first. Colt is notable for doing everything bad that PX did except even worse - he has the same vote/empty unvote except with even less content, and it's implied he wanted to jump on the Conqueror wagon at the end of the day too but held back. A lot of Colt's content consists of waffling with no clear stances, too, which makes me suspect of newbscum. I definitely want to see him lynched before LYLO, but Shadoweh is a higher priority for now due to her link to the recent flipped scum.

Zakeri is argh at this point. I was originally okay with writing his vote off as some sort of gambit because I did not feel that scum could benifit from the way he went about it, but the fact  that he clung on to the vote for the rest of the day without making another post is worthy of a lot of suspicion. I agree with Pesco about wanting to vig him.

In spite of its flip, I still retain the D1 townie vibes from everybody aside from PX who was on the Conqueror wagon, since in all honesty most of the reasons for jumping on seemed solid to me (after all, I thought Conqueror was scum as well).  However, Affinity's apparent disapproval of my Hourai case makes me sadface a little, although his reasons for doing so were understandable enough that I wouldn't actually place him too high on my scum list at this point. It's still something to be wary of, though. UK is a bit weird too for never actually even responding against Bardiche's accusations. I would appreciate it if she did so, as it could possibly help me get a better read on her. While I'm at it, I'd just like to say that I find it incredibly weird how Bardiche dropped all pressure on UK without ever getting a response from her. I didn't even notice this until a re-read. How did this happen, Bard?

capt. h looks good right now, since at the time of his Hourai vote there was not much risk of it turning into a wagon and I don't think scum would want to bus him that early, let alone newbscum. I believe Serela's claim too, especially considering that he was the rival wagon to Hourai at the end of the day yesterday. Still got a town read on him. Dormio seems somewhat safe considering that flipped scum parked their vote on him. Everybody else I haven't mentioned up to this point is an enigma to me.

tl;dr reading scum on Shadoweh, Colt and Zak, a little iffy on PX and Affinity but not willing to chase them over the first three today, reading town on capt. h and Serela.

« Reply #453 on: March 24, 2011, 01:11:41 AM »
Okay, cross off what I said about UK and Affinity.

Bard doesn't look so great with UK's flip, and I would like him to answer why he dropped his case on her even more now. I... don't think anything else has really changed for now. I'm a little curious if UK shot Affinity then got nightkilled considering that there were two kills and UK flipped vig, but I have no idea why she would do this considering her D1. :s

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #454 on: March 24, 2011, 01:21:52 AM »
Well, I'm going to begin by stating the obvious - from a quick look at Hourai's posts, we know he spoke of me, Conq. Colt, Zak, Huh What, Dormio, and Neo Serela.

Of these, I find the Zak and Dormio comments the most worth investigating, as Hourai voted for both of them, and they were not exactly at the center of yesterday's discussions. Colt is also worth a look at, since he wasn't really here either.

I do find Shadoweh's actions strange at this point.

I also find the two nightkills strange and somewhat scary even. Affinity was pretty much the token confirmed townie, so it would not be surprising if that was the scum kill. On the other hand, we know Uncertain Kitten had the other radio.

It may be important to know the content of the discussions held on these radios. We know NeoSerela and Shadoweh have access to the messages. If one of them dies because the other is scum, any information will be lost or distorted, while for now the information passed along the radios can be confirmed by two people.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #455 on: March 24, 2011, 01:27:52 AM »
People that probably shouldn't be touched today

- huh what
- Pesco
- UK
- Serela

People of interest:

- Zakeri

Reasons are obvious. I was willing to give him slack because I expected him to come back and do something meaningful, and, well. That Day 1 will be a huge black mark on him for the rest of the game. However I'm far more interested in the ramifications of the scum flip so he lucks out by getting put on the back burner for the time being. (Amazing that arguably his worse Day 1 ever DOESN'T end in him getting lynched!) Also there was the fact that Hourai bit on his vote so that's worth a little bit of positive cred in his direction.

- Shadoweh

Suspicions were bubbling through the later part of yesterday, as I hope could be seen throughout my posts, and then there's the sitting on Serela at a rather critical juncture throughout the end of yesterday. The picking at Serela's role bugs me, too. Why would anyone lie about an independently verifiable role such as his when it's not an inherently anti-town role? What would you have concluded if he did not produce the exact name of the radio you got? Especially when no one called him on talking about "the Pokemon song" when Hourai had only mentioned Pokemon and said nothing about a song (a statement contained within a post that actually lessened your opinion of his claim, no less). One could point to her giving Conqueror the thumbs-up at the end as points positive but the decision had really been made at that point anyway and there wouldn't have been much she could do to stop it if she wanted to so I wouldn't buy into it.

- Dormio

I still can't recall a single meaningful thing he said without actively going over his posts, and never getting an answer to my question here rankles me considerably, especially given what the question is. Hourai's flip makes the reasonless flop over to Serela look ten times worse (unless people want to throw out the idea of Serela/Hourai scumbuddies but I'm not anywhere near convinced that is the case when I don't think it would have been too difficult for scum to get a PX push going instead) because it really DOES look like taking the path of least resistance and further leading a townie toward the gallows because it's simply what's going on at the moment. Looking back through his posts I'm finding almost anything on Serela before the vote - latest pre-vote post that mentions him is this, which is lackluster. Pesco's DotS endorsement isn't enough for me on this one, nor is Hourai's vote for him because that case never really went anywhere.

- Schezo

This one is fun because I haven't had the time to sit down and go back through his Day 1 properly (will do that very soon) so it's entirely predicated on the dance he did after Conqueror's claim. He broke the 6-all tie by pushing Hourai ahead which would look fantastic if he didn't retract his vote immediately, ask a question about roles and then disappear for the rest of the day. Given the question about the roles, this looks very much like it could have been a public representation of scum chat confusion with an opportunity to lower the odds of Hourai getting the axe presenting itself. Why did you not at least come back and say you still preferred Hourai to Serela, with or without a vote attached, if you had to go somewhere? If you DIDN'T have to go somewhere, why did you clam up entirely, not even acknowledging the answer to your question (never mind bothering to re-address the main issue at hand)?

##Vote: Shadoweh because pressure is good.

On the subject of Bard, since huh what mentioned him, I did notice that both of his major cases yesterday were on people that are on my "shouldn't be touched today" list, but he also swung to Hourai at a fairly important time when he has every opportunity to switch to just about anyone else and didn't, so that earns him some brownie points from me.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

« Reply #456 on: March 24, 2011, 01:28:36 AM »
I'm the most expectant of one being the NK target and the other being the target of an SK or something along those lines. Probably with Affinity as the first and UK as the latter which makes Bard an obvSK. The only thing that makes me wonder about this is UK flipping vig, but the cop abilities did at least provide her with a reason to hold her fire. I suppose we'll have to wait until N2 for a clearer answer.

I don't think Hourai's comments on Colt are worth looking into at all because they basically amount to a prod which other people had already done. It's essentially null.

Hourai's votepark off to Dormio makes me more inclined to think that the Zakvote could have been intended as a later-cancelled bus, especially since I personally did not see much stock in the Zak case until Zak failed to keep posting, while a scumbuddy could potentially biased by their own information.

Ninja'd by Kilga, will read in a bit.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #457 on: March 24, 2011, 01:29:53 AM »
- Dormio

Looking back through his posts I'm finding almost anything on Serela before the vote

This should be "I'm finding almost nothing on Serela". Apologies for the mistake.

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

« Reply #458 on: March 24, 2011, 01:31:12 AM »
Oh right, I forgot about the timing of Bard's switch to Hourai. That makes him a little bit better in my eyes, but I still want him to pop up and speak regardless.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #459 on: March 24, 2011, 01:33:30 AM »
Oh right, I forgot about the timing of Bard's switch to Hourai. That makes him a little bit better in my eyes, but I still want him to pop up and speak regardless.

Can you explain why Bard's flip to Hourai tells us anything about whether Bard is scum or town?

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #460 on: March 24, 2011, 01:33:59 AM »
Second mistake (oh boy): I thought Hourai had move from Dormio to Zakeri but it was the other way around, so it wouldn't do to give Zakeri a pass for being a vote target when I don't give Dormio one.

I suppose I'm not willing to lend much credence to either one as a meaningful tell in either direction; the Dormio vote sat there and did nothing, and while the Zakeri case could have taken off it didn't and it was a really really easy vote target besides to the point where it was a perfectly possible bus. So Dormio still gets no credit, and Zakeri just doesn't get credit.

« Reply #461 on: March 24, 2011, 01:34:19 AM »
@capt. h: Kilga already covered it at the end of his post. I was responding to him.

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #462 on: March 24, 2011, 01:35:06 AM »
capt. h: Bard moved to a confirmed scum when he had every opportunity to move to someone else. Why would ScumBard move to a scumbuddy instead of a townie?

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #463 on: March 24, 2011, 01:36:59 AM »
capt. h: Bard moved to a confirmed scum when he had every opportunity to move to someone else. Why would ScumBard move to a scumbuddy instead of a townie?

Because Hourai was the traitor, not pure scum.  There's a distinction.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #464 on: March 24, 2011, 01:37:58 AM »
I'm at uni right now so I'll make a proper post when I get back home in... 7 hours.

Kilgamayan: I changed to NeoSerela because it didn't look like a check on PX was happening and I forgot that mornings exist.
In other words I thought that was going to be my last post for the day.
Though posting in the morning whilst trying to get ready for uni results in not much thought going on regardless.
Why NeoSerela? Basically, a series of small issues I had with him looked worse compared to Hourai's lurking, seeing as there were several other lurkers around.

Anyway.
##Vote PX
The two people I dislike the most right now are PX and Shadoweh.
I'll try to expand on this once I get home.

Warning - while you were typing 7 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
Oh dear lord what?
Reading.

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post.
:/

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #465 on: March 24, 2011, 01:41:30 AM »
I'm not the only one not liking how capt. h seems to be stating stuff about the game format, am I?
Especially considering how his points about the format seem to be related to scum.

« Reply #466 on: March 24, 2011, 01:43:16 AM »
Because Hourai was the traitor, not pure scum.  There's a distinction.
I don't think he was a traitor to the scum team so much as a traitor to us, considering the flavor revolving around his death. His flip looked pretty red-colored to me, so I'm assuming the it was just a flavor deal ("Traitor" was placed where Hourai's alignment would be, and I'm assuming that scum in this game flip as "Zombie (role)", which Hourai obviously wasn't. In-story, he was a traitor to the rest of the town/humans).

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #467 on: March 24, 2011, 01:55:54 AM »
I don't think he was a traitor to the scum team so much as a traitor to us, considering the flavor revolving around his death. His flip looked pretty red-colored to me, so I'm assuming the it was just a flavor deal ("Traitor" was placed where Hourai's alignment would be, and I'm assuming that scum in this game flip as "Zombie (role)", which Hourai obviously wasn't. In-story, he was a traitor to the rest of the town/humans).

In the mafiascum wiki, a traitor is a role that knows who the mafia is. However, the mafia don't know who the traitor is. The traitor also frequently has investigative abilities, but can only divulge that information privately upon becoming full scum. The traitor would have to be recruited before he could talk to scum directly.

Thus, there is a very good chance that scum did not know that Hourai was their ally.

Re: Zombie Apocalypse Mafia - Day Two
« Reply #468 on: March 24, 2011, 01:59:32 AM »
Traitor is a role, not alignment, right? Because Hourai's flip said nothing about that being a part of his role, and he didn't have any sort of investigative abilities either. I'm still inclined to believe the "Traitor" was just story-related flavor.

If it does indeed turn out that this is the case, then I'll probably switch to Colt, since Shadoweh would look significantly better if scum did not know Hourai's alignment.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #469 on: March 24, 2011, 02:03:58 AM »
Traitor is a role, not alignment, right? Because Hourai's flip said nothing about that being a part of his role, and he didn't have any sort of investigative abilities either. I'm still inclined to believe the "Traitor" was just story-related flavor.

If it does indeed turn out that this is the case, then I'll probably switch to Colt, since Shadoweh would look significantly better if scum did not know Hourai's alignment.

I don't know what happened on those radios, but:

GDI

I might as well say this right now. Neo is lying about his role. That's the second part of my ability, but I didn't want to claim it yet. He somehow knows what it does, but it's the other part of my role.
I'm countering you on this.
HEY UK, YOU LIKE POKEMON?

From what I can gather, he did have an investigative role that allowed him to hear radio conversations. Hence the "pokemon", which appears to be a topic that was discussed on the radios:

Mmm, well alright then.

Anyway, something to point out here is that A.I've proven I know what Shadoweh was saying in the messages and B.HOW WOULD I EVEN KNOW ABOUT THE RADIOS TO ROLECLAIM IF I'M LYING

So yeah. There's no way I could possibly be lying. Hourai on the other hand has a more dubious claim to knowing what the messages say as he showed via his "wtf pokemon". It's much more curious how after his claim he comes out all like "OH HEY YOU'RE LYING THAT'S MY POWER I JUST DIDN'T SAY IT YET". It seems more likely he was informed by a scumbuddy, whether said buddy is UK/Shadoweh or someone else with a reciever.

But that's all null and void if he flips town. So lets see that Hourai flip! I'm rather excited  :3 Either way though... Shadoweh's handling of this is just kind of unnerving me. Even after I demonstrate concrete knowledge of her messages and that she had a radio before she said she did, she's dubious of my claim.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #470 on: March 24, 2011, 02:05:07 AM »
NeoSerela, Shadoweh, can you please explain the significance of "Pokemon" in reference to the radios?

« Reply #471 on: March 24, 2011, 02:05:31 AM »
I think the ability to listen in on the radios is just tied to another scum. Otherwise, it would have appeared in Hourai's flip.

« Reply #472 on: March 24, 2011, 02:11:02 AM »
Oh wait, idea.
Mod: If you're capable of answering this, what would a scum goon who was not a zombie flavor-wise flip as?

Serp

« Reply #473 on: March 24, 2011, 02:18:42 AM »
Oh wait, idea.
Mod: If you're capable of answering this, what would a scum goon who was not a zombie flavor-wise flip as?

Sorry, that information isn't public knowledge.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #474 on: March 24, 2011, 02:21:29 AM »
Hourai seems to have had some knowledge over what went on in the UK-Shadoweh conversation, due his pokemon comment.

How would Hourai have access to information about the radio conversations?

Either one of the scum has a reciever radio or whatever, or Shadoweh is scum and gave Hourai the needed info to attempt to counter-claim me, which was pulled off incredibly badly. Obviously, UK has flipped town, so it can't be her. I would have highly doubted it was her anyway due to Shadoweh's incredibly questionable actions during the late day. Lets go over those!

She questions me over the private conversation contents, and yet when I show that I do indeed know what happened, she claims that I don't seem to know very well and am less convincing then Hourai. She then asks me questions about the name and actions for the radio, and when I respond...
Quote from: Shadoweh
I think you're lying. That's what I said in one of my messages but that's not actually the name of the radio.
She says in a message that she has Set B (I got this message later, if you're confused over the next few posts in that time period). My role pm called them Set B. The specific thing they are referred to as in later mod pms is RadioB. That she wouldn't accept Set B as an answer when she herself calls them that (And therefore was probably told they were that at least once!) seems ridiculous, not to mention after I say RadioB, she still never goes "Oh yes, that's correct" or anything like that.

Not only that, but she actively tried to stop Hourai being the filibuster target.
The answer he just gave is more satisfactory and truthful.. Actually a confirmed bulletproof is pretty useless since scum won't shoot him.
Ignoring how Hourai's counter-claim was so weirdly executed and my answer showed that I just as clearly knew the conversations as he did, the complete ignoring of wanting to know that said bulletproof is scum or town doesn't seem like an oversight Shadoweh would make so easily.

what when did you suddenly decide I DO seem to be sufficiently convincingly truthful instead of being so much less convincing then hourai

tl;dr Shadoweh acted very strangely, seemed to be trying to make me look worse and Hourai look better even when clearly it was not the case, and her being scum would also be the most understandable explanation to how Hourai knew what was going on in the radio conversations.

##Vote:Shadoweh

I can't do more then make the Shadoweh case right now because it's pretty straightforward and simple even if I can't hear my own thoughts, because I can't, as my brother's 5 year old twins that I now live with are soooo, well, you know, 5 year old twins ;_;

As for this debate over what Hourai being "Traitor" means, I agree with Huhwhat's saying that "Well he was with the zombies but wasn't a zombie, so I believe it means a traitor to humans and it's just game flavor name for Scum/Mafia."

<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #475 on: March 24, 2011, 02:25:33 AM »
It may be important to know the content of the discussions held on these radios. We know NeoSerela and Shadoweh have access to the messages. If one of them dies because the other is scum, any information will be lost or distorted, while for now the information passed along the radios can be confirmed by two people.
It's not really anything all that interesting, and I'm not sure I can quote any of this stuff without violating Rule 8 anyway. Plus, UK died and I'm heavily suspecting Shadoweh of being scum, so.

There wasn't anything said that would particularly help town to be revealed publicly, simply put.

NeoSerela, Shadoweh, can you please explain the significance of "Pokemon" in reference to the radios?
Shadoweh message'd a mafia spoof of the pokemon theme song.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Kilgamayan

• True
« Reply #476 on: March 24, 2011, 02:31:52 AM »
Went back over Schezo, he only had two meaningful posts before the post-ConqClaim dance but they were fairly solid with clearly-defined opinions and reasons for said opinions.

Serela makes an interesting point about Hourai knowing about the Pokemon thing that I hadn't considered. I wouldn't say it seals the deal, but I will be very interested in hearing Shadoweh's explanation for it.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #477 on: March 24, 2011, 02:36:27 AM »
Shadoweh:

Quote from: Shadoweh 322
Conqueror the takeover king: No. I will cut you. I only feel the need to give opinions on people I think are scum, which is why I have been staring holes through PX and huh what and trying to ignore you. There are also at least five players that haven't posted anything new for me to give an opinion on so I'm stuck waiting for town.
This, I find VERY interesting. So you are exempt from posting opinions? Also, her defense of Conquerer is very suspicious, since she keeps assuring us it's a gut feeling, even when Conquerer HIMSELF asked her to clarify it. And when Dormio asked her why she was defending Pesco4U, she redirects it by asking him why isn't he asking why she is defending Conquerer. It looks to me that she knew Conquerer was town from the start, and trying to give herself a good position when Conquerer eventually flipped town.

Then there's that radio thing that's going around. I'm sure Hourai knew about it from scum source. And I'm pretty sure it's confirmed that Neo gave it to UK and Shadoweh, Shadoweh seems like the source of the link.

For her early day 1, she did nothing but tunneled on PX, while providing no opinions until asked for by Conquerer. And even then, not much.

Quote from: Shadoweh 214
Scumsourced, behaviour that feels as if the source of it is scum. Zak might have a different explanation.

Kilgamayan: Fairly open book motives. Probably the only person who managed to question my PX case that wasn't in the form of 'So Conqueror vs PX?'
UncertainKitten: Seems to agree with my feelings on PX? After her conversation with PX and now that both PX and Conqueror have posted a bigger post I would like to hear, seperately, if she believes PX is a valid case, if Conqueror is active lurking scum, and which craftier players she would suspect right now.
Affinity: Answered my questions with linked posts without misrepresenting them. Would like to hear opinions on other players as well.
huh what: Still waiting for that re-read. Put some :effort: into it. Possibly a zombie.

Edit for Dormio: Are you voting me because you want to vote for Kitten4u but you think I'd come after you? That's so stupid, I don't even know. Make a real case on her and I will not care.

Quote from: Shadoweh 217
If you really want that much of a straight answer:

Kilgamayan: Human.
UncertainKitten: Possibly a zombie in human skin.
Affinity: Human.
huh what: Zombie.

Wait a minute... this is a nice contradiction I just found. First she shows opinions, then she refuses to provide opinions. Hmmm....

Then there's her tying up/putting Neoserela in the lead in a critical moment, and overall just trying to get him ahead.

##Vote: Shadoweh

Ninja Edit
Warning - while you were typing 4 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #478 on: March 24, 2011, 02:41:03 AM »
Either NeoSerela or Shadoweh is scum, or scum have a receiver.

If we beleive it's one of the first two, then we could just lynch shadoweh, and if he's town, lynch neoserela immediately afterwards, and we would still probably be ahead of scum due to the day one successful scum kill. But if scum had a receiver as well, then that would be a bad idea. And that double nightkill doesn't sit well with me, I'm not satisfied with the explanation that UK would sacrifice any future investigative ability to kill what several players considered the towniest townie, especially considering he could have investigated Affinity instead.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #479 on: March 24, 2011, 02:43:10 AM »
The double night kill basically confirms that there is either a serial killer out(kind of likely and supports 3 scum), or a town vigilante(which I would believe supports 4 scum).