Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Mafia - GAME OVER  (Read 119007 times)

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Mafia - Day One
« Reply #420 on: March 22, 2011, 11:01:19 PM »
Shadoweh, I'm sorry but Serp only seems to give me the messages every 24 hours or so.

oh wait no, yeah, I remember seeing that pokemon song now. :V
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #421 on: March 22, 2011, 11:10:48 PM »
Serela's answers are failing my internal conviction test more then Hourai's. He sounds almost like he's asking someone else for the answers. Since UK has one of the radios though we can try to confirm him this way: What are the radios called and what action is associated with using them?

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #422 on: March 22, 2011, 11:17:40 PM »
I didn't recieve that. I only have the command to pass them.

Perhaps if I watched the PX&Conqueror show I would know! Guest star, Schezo singing his hit song "PLEASE LYNCH ME".

...errr
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #423 on: March 22, 2011, 11:24:23 PM »
Townie Twitchy Chemist
Using my scientific knowledge, I can redirect all night actions targeting a person to another. My twichyness makes me extra cautious, so if I?m targeted for a NK, then I automatically target myself and all actions that I get, including NK, are redirected to the person I originally chose to take the actions.
In essence, I'm bulletproof at the expense of another person. Possibly scum.

I want to be clear here: Did Hourai claim nightkill immunity and not want to be confirmed as town?

Shadoweh

« Reply #424 on: March 22, 2011, 11:25:33 PM »
Like anyone is going to figure out that isn't me from those comments. The radio can be given away at night so I'm not worried about the Bastard Masons being revealed.

Serela. My radio has a name. If you cannot tell me what my radio is called I will call you a lying zombie.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #425 on: March 22, 2011, 11:30:26 PM »
Yours was called Betty SetB.

Shadoweh

« Reply #426 on: March 22, 2011, 11:32:19 PM »
I think you're lying. That's what I said in one of my messages but that's not actually the name of the radio. Please get proven or lynched.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #427 on: March 22, 2011, 11:32:52 PM »
Like anyone is going to figure out that isn't me from those comments. The radio can be given away at night so I'm not worried about the Bastard Masons being revealed.

Serela. My radio has a name. If you cannot tell me what my radio is called I will call you a lying zombie.

I'd like to point out that knowing the name of the radio means nothing about alignment - NeoSerela would have to be in the loop to have even known the radios existed. I didn't know about the radios until she roleclaimed.

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #428 on: March 22, 2011, 11:34:49 PM »
Guys if we want to use my ability on Neo we need people to unvote Hourai and vote for Neo. Otherwise I'm just going to use it on Hourai and you can pursue Neo tomorrow.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Shadoweh

« Reply #429 on: March 22, 2011, 11:35:34 PM »
Usually people who lie about their roles aren't town.. usually. The good thing here is if we make a mistake Serela won't die from it, so I'm not worried about him dying from a word error like a different game.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #430 on: March 22, 2011, 11:35:49 PM »
Oh, or it's RADIO b. RadioB. The command to pass it was ##SetB so asdkfjdas.

...so Shadoweh, around when did you send this alleged message containing a reference to the name of your radio? HMMM.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #431 on: March 22, 2011, 11:36:45 PM »
Usually people who lie about their roles aren't town.. usually. The good thing here is if we make a mistake Serela won't die from it, so I'm not worried about him dying from a word error like a different game.

I could change my vote in a second - the bulletproof guy that doesn't want to be confirmed town, or the radio master that doesn't know the names of her radios?

Shadoweh

« Reply #432 on: March 22, 2011, 11:38:48 PM »
It's hard to sort out if it's a message you haven't gotten yet or not! If you don't have it yet it'll be there in an hour along with some ranting that you've just made completely pointless and idiotic by claiming. @mod Super needed update Votecount please! Either one could be lying Conqueror, so I guess it doesn't matter?

Conqueror

« Reply #433 on: March 22, 2011, 11:39:55 PM »
I'm leaning Hourai as a bullet proof confirmed town would be useful (and if he's scum, bulletproof dead scum is cool). Anyway unless you people want to blab I'm going to end the day after Serp posts another votecount.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.

Shadoweh

« Reply #434 on: March 22, 2011, 11:40:24 PM »
The answer he just gave is more satisfactory and truthful.. Actually a confirmed bulletproof is pretty useless since scum won't shoot him.

Conqueror

« Reply #435 on: March 22, 2011, 11:42:32 PM »
Scum is not going to shoot a non-confirmed bulletproof either, especially one as scummy looking at Hourai. His being confirmed means he stays alive till game end is all.

Shadoweh

« Reply #436 on: March 22, 2011, 11:44:34 PM »
You have a point and it'll give me something to point out to Affinity tomorrow so everyone wins!

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #437 on: March 22, 2011, 11:45:37 PM »
Mmm, well alright then.

Anyway, something to point out here is that A.I've proven I know what Shadoweh was saying in the messages and B.HOW WOULD I EVEN KNOW ABOUT THE RADIOS TO ROLECLAIM IF I'M LYING

So yeah. There's no way I could possibly be lying. Hourai on the other hand has a more dubious claim to knowing what the messages say as he showed via his "wtf pokemon". It's much more curious how after his claim he comes out all like "OH HEY YOU'RE LYING THAT'S MY POWER I JUST DIDN'T SAY IT YET". It seems more likely he was informed by a scumbuddy, whether said buddy is UK/Shadoweh or someone else with a reciever.

But that's all null and void if he flips town. So lets see that Hourai flip! I'm rather excited  :3 Either way though... Shadoweh's handling of this is just kind of unnerving me. Even after I demonstrate concrete knowledge of her messages and that she had a radio before she said she did, she's dubious of my claim.

« Reply #438 on: March 22, 2011, 11:46:06 PM »
Currently want to see Hourai's flip more, since I've been getting stronger scum reads from him (of course) and  the way he handled his claim looks iffy due to how premature and unnecessary it is. It seems like a diversion to head the flip back onto Serela instead of Hourai himself. I actually agree with capt. h about Serela and think that Shadoweh's badgering of Serela is pretty ridiculous because it opens up the possible avenue of a town!Serela getting lynched over the mistakes of himself or the mod.

« Reply #439 on: March 22, 2011, 11:46:58 PM »
Or, well, flipped. <_< Which I guess isn't as bad, but Hourai is a much better target.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #440 on: March 22, 2011, 11:48:16 PM »
There's no way I could possibly be lying.
Oh and by the way, if anyone thinks I'm incorrect here, please try to prove me wrong. I'm pretty sure I got that right, though.

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #441 on: March 22, 2011, 11:49:54 PM »
Of course, unless they have a hitman which might be likely.

In any case, Shadoweh, I don't think PX, Serela, etc. are exactly experienced and I think they are much easier to read than Colt, especially if Colt keeps up this level of activity in the game.  You underestimate the power of people like wrathie, Doll.S and others as we get closer and closer to the endgame, trying to divine an alignment from their sparse and intelligible content.  I've been there before, but okay, that is my view and perhaps Colt is different (would want him to post much more though).

I like Hourai more than Serela, but role-wise I think Hourai is the better choice for the job.  If Serela can quote at least parts of the conversation between radio set I believe all nitpicking is unnecessary. 

Serp

• It's all about overwhelming force and irresistible style
  • And in a pinch, style can slide
« Reply #442 on: March 22, 2011, 11:50:42 PM »
VOTECOUNT  -  That's a Lot of Ninjas Edition

Hanged Hourai (7)  -  huh what, capt. h, Pesco, Bardiche, NeoSerela, UncertainKitten, PX, Schezo  (L-2)
NeoSerela (5)  -  Conquerer, Kilgamayan, Dormio, Shadoweh, Hanged Hourai, Schezo, Bardiche  (L-4)
Conqueror (1)  -  Affinity, PX, Kilgamayan, huh what, NeoSerela
Schezo (1)  -  Zakeri, capt. h
PX (0)  -  PX, Dormio, Shadoweh
Dormio (0)  -  Hanged Hourai, PX, Kilgamayan, huh what
huh what (0)  -  Shadoweh, Bardiche, Hanged Hourai, Affinity, NeoSerela
Zakeri (0)  -  NeoSerela, Hanged Hourai, Shadoweh
Shadoweh (0)  -  Schezo, Dormio, capt. h
UncertainKitten (0)  -  Bardiche
capt. h (0)  -  Conqueror, Colt, Hanged Hourai
Bardiche (0)  -  UncertainKitten, huh what, NeoSerela
Kilgamayan (0)  -  Shadoweh, Conqueror

Not Voting:  Colt, Schezo

With 16 votes in play, 9 are required to lynch.  Just over an hour until the deadline.
[15:13] <Sana> >:<

Shadoweh

« Reply #443 on: March 22, 2011, 11:50:57 PM »
Serela: If you had an item that let you hack into the radio signals you would both know what the messages were and that radios exist. You've adequately proven to me that you know enough about my radio to have given it to me. Go for it Conqueror!

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #444 on: March 22, 2011, 11:51:49 PM »
What is this I don't even.

Can people that have accused other people of lying step up and explain in crystal clear terms whether or not they still think the person they accused of lying is lying, and possibly reasons for that decision? Obviously don't give any more role information away than what is already on the table, but Jesus Christ this trainwreck.

Fake Edit: Oh, well, I guess this is all about to get resolved anyway.
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #445 on: March 22, 2011, 11:52:22 PM »
That's going awfully close to rule 8

"Don't directly quote mod PMs or otherwise try to use exact wording of private information to add legitimacy to your position."

Conqueror

« Reply #446 on: March 22, 2011, 11:53:02 PM »
##Filibuster

Case closed. Finally. I tire of arguing tautologies. It's been so long since I had a proper meal...

I stepped away from the flickering campfire. The other survivors were yelling and throwing around mindless accusations in an attempt to assuage their conspiracy theories. A kangaroo court. Zombies, the lot of them. I would invite them all to my realm had I the patience or the power.

Hourai was on his feet, making wild claims in an attempt to defend himself. A few metres away, Serela spewed forth an increasingly incoherent stream of consciousness. The other survivors eyed them in suspicion. A few clutched at their guns and daggers. A pitiful sight. Wouldn't it be nice if we could peel back the masks and see the real personas behind the facade?

Zombies? Monsters? I laughed. No. We are the monsters. Look at us. Fighting amongst ourselves, flinging aside the last vestiges of our humanity in a witchhunt to eradicate those who would dare to live after death. But I suppose people are supposed to die when they are killed, no?

Fires burned on the horizon, and the distant sound of gunfire echoed through the air. The once grand tree stood barren against the grey, hazy landscape. If I could have seen the glory of humanity return once again, it would have been through the blossoming of this tree. The beginning of an eternal spring to herald the end of our nuclear winter.

Yes...a gift. The gift of hope. It's the last thing I can do for these people before I take my leave. The first modern incarnation of the legendary beauty.

BGM: Bloom nobly, cherry blossoms of Sumizome ~ Border of Life

Let us cross over the river, and rest under the shade of the trees. Sleep under the flowers, children of men.

##Spellcard Saigyouji Flawless Nirvana

I smiled and went to sleep under the blooming cherry blossom.

Conqueror

« Reply #447 on: March 22, 2011, 11:53:27 PM »
Serp if this doesn't work the way you promised I will murder you in your sleep.  :V

« Reply #448 on: March 22, 2011, 11:54:52 PM »
Well balls.

Serp

• It's all about overwhelming force and irresistible style
  • And in a pinch, style can slide
« Reply #449 on: March 22, 2011, 11:55:05 PM »
HAMMERISH THING SHADDUP
[15:13] <Sana> >:<