Author Topic: Vocaloid Thread 2 - Ballad Of The Eternal Senbonzakura  (Read 34711 times)

Prody

• (*'v'*) Creation
  • 『てめえら全員、ぶっ飛ばす!!』
    • Prody's other youtube channel
Re: Vocaloid Thread 2 - Ballad Of The Eternal Senbonzakura
« Reply #90 on: October 08, 2012, 12:37:29 PM »
Minna miku miku ni shitteageru

Never seen a video get views and mylists at a faster rate than this. (Perhaps at a rate equal to a Shimo Nico Medley!)
Prody's anime list! - Prody's favourite MADs on NicoDouga! - Me when steam trading
I wonder if anyone knows the true meaning of the last song in Nanairo?
the economy the economy the economy the economy

« Reply #91 on: October 11, 2012, 12:18:14 AM »
Got this music on my mp3 <3

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #92 on: October 11, 2012, 06:11:50 PM »

NekoNekoRex

• Catgirls are Charming!
  • Catgirl Enthusiast
« Reply #93 on: October 12, 2012, 12:31:49 PM »
Those "through the history" compilations seem to really rake in the views, I've noticed. Another good example is the "Tell Your World" PV
Kilga is this right; like is this person seriously the player, and it's not some alias or something that's designed to be deliberately obfuscating? NekoNekoRex. Who the hell is that :C   ~Poya Aaaa (Serela), Bunny Must Die Mafia

Palewolf

• バカ狼ですよ
« Reply #94 on: October 12, 2012, 02:47:38 PM »
I just saw this short concert that took place during miku's 5th anniversary celebrations.

Pretty cool projecting on a waterscreen i'd say.

Odds&Ends at 5:00  :3

« Reply #95 on: October 24, 2012, 12:18:55 AM »
On a totally random note, I just realized that "39" is a pun on not just "Miku" but also "Thank You" :V

KrackoCloud

• I don't mean to be greedy...
  • ... but white rice is my favorite food.
« Reply #97 on: November 14, 2012, 05:26:24 PM »
Though I don't follow the Vocaloid scene very much, I stumbled upon some previews for an upcoming Chinese Vocaloid anime.
Has anyone else heard of this?
You can find five previews towards the bottom of the page. Actually, the latest (and apparently last) one was added yesterday!

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby

« Reply #99 on: November 28, 2012, 10:58:02 PM »
looks more like a Miku-Google armor :V

Prody

• (*'v'*) Creation
  • 『てめえら全員、ぶっ飛ばす!!』
Prody's anime list! - Prody's favourite MADs on NicoDouga! - Me when steam trading

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
« Reply #101 on: December 06, 2012, 01:41:45 PM »
Those "through the history" compilations seem to really rake in the views, I've noticed. Another good example is the "Tell Your World" PV

I know right, the Miku Generations video literally brought me to tears because of it. It is not even that long ago, but it just makes it all wonderful because over the years from the first concept to what it has become now... wow!

As for Tell Your World, I actually dunno which one I like best, Google's edition or the MMD video of it, both are just as nice. I guess when you mix the real people images in, it just makes her that much in contact with you, spiritually and through the sound of her voice.

Recently however, I re-discovered an artist called 96Neko, needless to say I been listening to all the songs she resang from vocaloid songs. She has a great voice! Gotta admit she does a better Senbonzakura than anyone else, and certainly any vocaloid... it is the only one that isn't squeaky pitched. (mind you I like Miku's voice but this song seems pitchy for such an awesome track.)
  <-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

Prody

• (*'v'*) Creation
  • 『てめえら全員、ぶっ飛ばす!!』
« Reply #103 on: December 07, 2012, 05:51:17 AM »
Recently however, I re-discovered an artist called 96Neko, needless to say I been listening to all the songs she resang from vocaloid songs. She has a great voice! Gotta admit she does a better Senbonzakura than anyone else, and certainly any vocaloid... it is the only one that isn't squeaky pitched. (mind you I like Miku's voice but this song seems pitchy for such an awesome track.)
96Neko has been singing songs for quite a while, and everyone following the singer department of Nico would probably know her. I love her cover of Matryoshka who she does with vip tenchou.

help me im dying
While I'm fond of gurutamin's singing as well, I'm quite turned off by the warzones created by the antis, which I find pretty sad.