~Beyond the Border~ > Aya's Personals Section
Rikter and Tenshi (Season 1)
(1/4) > >>
helvetica:
This thread is for the lovely lady Rikter to resist the gentleman's charm of Sir Tenshi.
Hououin Kyouma:
Dear Rikter

You may not know but I know you. You may think I am a stalker but I am not because . As you can see my avatar is a takomaria. From what I know everyone loves takos and umineko. Also my sig is Rena holding a cleaver.

From your secret admirer Tenshi

Well scraped that idea. Actually I don't really know you so this is going to be a challenge for me. But anyway, LETS HAVE AN IGLOO PARTY

Rikter:
...Igloo Party's are highly impractical and traditionally have a Large Minotaur-like creature as A part of it's proceedings... I'll have to decline politely I couldn't possibly stand the presence of such a ghastly beast.
Hououin Kyouma:
Fear not, I shall get the most calmest minotaur you will ever see. It has the ability to change History and if the Minotaur gets angry I will protect you with all my might. Also the igloo party will be the best igloo party in the history of igloo parties. It will have Cirnos and Cirnos riding a Kut-kus. There will be everything that you ever dreamed of. 
Rikter:
Everything I've ever dreamed of...

I DON'T WANT TO SEE EVERYTHING I'VE EVER DREAMED OF!

* Rikter sits in the corner shaking
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version