Author Topic: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic  (Read 242866 times)

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« on: March 28, 2019, 11:37:17 PM »
> You continue to be Rumia

> It's been quite the eventful day for you. Well; two days now. Ever since you bumped into that Louise character, you've stumbled upon another World. Literally, since you went to Makai [Along with Kogasa]. While there, you discovered the cause of the current incident plaugeing Gensokyo, Phantom Daemons crossing over searching for the seal between Makai and Gensokyo; and powerful magical items, most notably the Grimoire of Alice. Specifically, these deamons seem to be a heretic cult who oppose the Goddess of Makai; Shinki. You also got your ability to see in the dark restored by Shinki, and discovered the cruel nature of your ribbon, acting as a seal woven into the fabric of your being in such a way tampering could easily be fatal. However, in crossing into Makai you inadvertently released an evil spirit named Mima, who promptly blew up the Hakurei Shrine. You were also given some candies by Shinki designed to help non-Makaians breathe in Makai.

> While in Makai; you saved a deamon who was working for the Heretics from being exterminated by Yumeko for his crimes; named Mayina. He's not very happy about his banishment to Gensokyo. Yumeko has stated he is your responsibility, and should he return to Makai, she will come for you as price of breaking the agreement.

> Your return to Gensokyo was stifled by a new barrier, but Okina Matara, a Youkai Sage, created a backdoor into Gensokyo for you, and took interest in your actions.

> Back in Gensokyo, upon reuniting with your friends, you discovered, via a commotion at the SDM, that someone had caused Remilia's sister to escape. You found Flandre and played Hide-and-Seek with her Four of a Kind, only to encounter a strange Shrine-Maiden like phantom and a powerful vampire from Makai named Elis, whom Remilia and Sakuya immediately attacked.

> After helping Keine against overwhelming numbers of attacks over the Human Villiage, you proceeded to the Forest of Magic to give Alice a letter from Shinki. However, almost immediately after this, Elis apeared, casting an Illusionary spell which you were only spared from thanks to your Darkness Sphere blocking the light she cast. The Vampire is currently challenging you for her own amusement, and retreat at best means she'll get her hands on Alice's Grimoire and escape. She is currently waiting for you to make the first move, although her patience for this seems short...

> The current party is Wriggle; Mystia; Cirno; Daiyousei; Kogasa and Mayina, although all of them are currently incapacitated having been caught in Elis' Illusion.

> There is a document here with relation status with characters: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kXTuH60F-0z7iCl90DyS22gwYSK44igteW8LRz_J0KM/edit?usp=sharing
« Last Edit: March 28, 2019, 11:43:10 PM by Raikaria »

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2019, 11:39:20 PM »
>Don't commit to any plans until there's a general agreement.

//Okay we need a plan.

//Edit: will be at work until 10 pm MDT. Won't be able to respond to proposals until around 10:30-10:40. Might respond on break if one occurs before then, but only if my response doesn't require a lot of typing.

//See you all then.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 12:22:22 AM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2019, 12:33:04 AM »
> Declare "Moonlight Ray" but actually hold out the card so the spell doesn't activate just make an intimidating pose/movement with our arms instead
> Perform a non-spell imitation of Moonlight Ray (still using danmaku, not lethal bullets of course)
> Act like we're in a trance and be indifferent to what she's doing and observe her behavior

> Discreetly align some of the rings in Moonlight ray to so they hit our friends in the off chance this wakes them up (Don't do this if we think Elis will notice, also don't hit Cirno, Daiyousei or Mayina)

> Discreetly align some of the rings in Moonlight Ray to miss above the treeline (Don't do this if we think Elis will notice)

> Be conservative with our spell and make the bullets shes unlikely to go near (like the ones spawned behind us in the rings) purely visual (no pain/collision) to save energy

> After our spell ends say "What did you think of that spell?  Being a vampire you could probably dodge it with your eyes closed right?  And its probably no match for even your weakest attacks" < Sound impressed by her dodging and try hard to flatter her

// Prompt for an action if we see her trying to pull something funny (like nabbing Alice while she thinks we're in a trance)

// Other players feel free to tweak this by adding and removing actions, this serves as a base

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2019, 04:31:28 AM »
> Declare "Moonlight Ray" but actually hold out the card so the spell doesn't activate just make an intimidating pose/movement with our arms instead
> Perform a non-spell imitation of Moonlight Ray (still using danmaku, not lethal bullets of course)
> Act like we're in a trance and be indifferent to what she's doing and observe her behavior
//Why moonlight ray specifically? Aren't there denser patterns to use?

> Discreetly align some of the rings in Moonlight ray to so they hit our friends in the off chance this wakes them up (Its danmaku so it can't hurt em)
//I doubt this would work... Plus Daiyousei and Cirno, being fairies are frail enough to be killed by danmaku.
//Additionally Elis might notice this.

> Be conservative with our spell and make the bullets shes unlikely to go near (like the ones spawned behind us in the rings) purely visual (no pain/collision) to save energy
//Are we even skilled enough to do this? (As in, make some bullets weak and others strong at the same time?)

---------------------------------------------------

//EDIT: since Tom edited.

> Discreetly align some of the rings in Moonlight ray to so they hit our friends in the off chance this wakes them up (Don't do this if we think Elis will notice, also don't hit Cirno and Daiyousei since even danmaku can hurt them)
//If we can do it without Elis noticing, then we should limit it to one ring per person or group of people, or stop doing this after the first ring if it fails. No sense in repeatedly hurting them for no reason, especially if it doesn't work. Also we should avoid hitting Mayina, considering he's weak right now and he won't be of any help to us if he wakes up.

> After our spell ends say "What did you think of that spell?  Being a vampire you could probably dodge it with your eyes closed right?  And its probably no match for even your weakest attacks" < Sound impressed by her dodging and try hard to flatter her
//Flatter yes, but maybe we shouldn't go overboard with it? Doing it excessively might be detrimental.

>Don't parse anything yet as nothing has been finalized.

//Anyway I need to sleep soon, so I'll sleep on the situation and see if I can come up with any eureka moments in the morning.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 08:09:29 AM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Branneg Xy

• ^UP http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html ^
    • (FREE) LINKEDIN PROFILE
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2019, 05:49:56 PM »
// Ah well this,the resume, confirms that Elis(and Sariel) are indeed  "Mostly-Heretics"(the extent of that is depending  upon the discovery of relations with Shinki).

// Just to remind,I do not think hitting with danmaku is a good remedy because : (by Raikaria) > You're fairly sure the spell was tied to the flash of light; judging by Elis' praise of your darkness sphere blocking the light, and how you were the only one unaffected

[It placed those who saw it into the illusion, which persists as long as Elis is around. Cutting line of sight won't do anything. The only way you're waking anyone up is getting Elis out of range. A range she hasn't even specified.] //

// Here is Rumia's list of Spellcards ( by Raikaria ) -
> Moon Sign: Moonlight Ray
> Night Sign: Night Bird
> Darkness Sign: Demarcation
> Darkness Sign: Dark Side of the Moon
> Night Sign: Midnight Bird
//

// How about this since she is looking for Fun/Challene rather than Flattery and we do needto attract attention without ticking her off : //

> Make sure that a a part "Fake Moonlight Ray ",out of sight as far as possible from Elis, is sent upwards above the canopy

> Once there is enough that she starts dodging and navigating the fake,activate the " Spellcard Moonlight Ray" aimed and her but after a while arch it upwards above the canopy still seeming to try and aim for Elis.

> If it cannot be properly arched up once it start,fire it already arched up to the canopy trying to graze Elis.

//On another note : perhaps it would be better to start out with "Fake Moonlight Ray" and end up with another "True Spellcard" and not "Moonlight Ray" ? //

// This is not to be parsed until after an agreement(from me it could also be a silent agreement without posting)is reached //

^^^^ http://www.miyasuke.net/flash/yuyugohan.html  " 西行寺幽々子の強奪!!隣の晩御飯 " ->>>
" Yuyuko Saigyouji 's "Uslurpation" !! Dinner is Next ".
( Possibilities of ENGrish ) ^^^^ .

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2019, 06:01:59 PM »
// Do not switch to the real spell card as she will figure out we tricked her

// Hitting our teammates with danmaku is a gamble, if it works then great, if it doesn't we don't lose anything so there's no reason not to try

// Only shoot above the canopy if we can do so without Elis noticing we're doing so intentionally" (Added this to my suggested actions)

Hope ♦ Metal

• Royal Flares Can't Melt Steel Beams
  • Donald Trump will make waifus real
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2019, 06:19:49 PM »
//I thought we could get Elis away from Alice so we could grab her grimoire ourselves, but that's a gamble because we don't know if we would be able to do anything with it.

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2019, 06:23:01 PM »
// We don't know how to read Makaian runes currently

Hope ♦ Metal

« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2019, 06:42:03 PM »
//Well we still don't know for sure if she wants the Grimoire (it could be that she's looking for more than one item), just assumptions. What's in the OP is what we are aware of but we could have the wrong information. Why Elis found Alice is probably just her sensing the fake miasma like Louise did (if I'm remembering correctly)
//Things we do know:
Elis is a vampire.
She did something to get away from Remillia and Sakuya (so they might be looking for her)
She might want the Grimoire.
She's looking for the seal between Makai and Gensokyo. If "seal" can also mean "barrier" in this case, then we know where it is and that Okina is most likely guarding it somehow.
Anything missing?

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2019, 07:22:28 PM »
Anything missing?
//She expressed disappointment earlier about not being able to have a rematch with a purple haired shrine maiden. If we asked her the right questions (i,e how long ago did that purple haired miko fight her), then we could use process of elimination to point her at the Hakurei Shrine, but this would be better as a last resort as it could have unpredictable effects...

//Sending her at the gate to Makai could also have unpredictable consequences (if she even believes us). Plus it also takes her close to the Hakurei shrine.

//As for grabbing the Grimoire, it might draw unnecessary attention to the Grimoire, which could prompt her to just club us on the head and take off with it and/or Alice.

//If we stalled until sunrise, and then actually declared a spellcard, we could trap her in the sun with the anti-cheat barrier. But we don't know how the sunlight will affect her, so we can't really rely on this.

--------------------------------------------
//EDIT:
//Reading Tom's edit, I still say that if we're going to hit friends with danmaku, we should only use one or two rings per person or group of people, as if it doesn't work there's no reason to hurt them any more than we have to.

//Also since Elis is looking for a challenge, we should probably specify all our spellcards, fake spellcards, and nonspells, to be their lunatic versions.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 07:26:12 PM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2019, 07:38:56 PM »
// Grouped up actions based on all the corrections i've seen

> If she wants a challenge she'll get one, use the Lunatic versions of our spell cards
> Declare "Moonlight Ray L" but actually hold out the card so the spell doesn't activate just make an intimidating pose/movement with our arms instead
> Perform a non-spell imitation of Moonlight Ray L (still using danmaku, not lethal bullets of course)

> Discreetly align one or two of the rings in Moonlight ray to so they hit our friends in the off chance this wakes them up (Don't do this if we think Elis will notice, also don't hit Cirno, Daiyousei or Mayina)

> Discreetly align some of the rings in Moonlight Ray to miss above the treeline (Don't do this if we think Elis will notice)

> Try to be conservative with our spell and make the bullets shes unlikely to go near (like the ones spawned behind us in the rings) purely visual (no pain/collision) to save energy

> After our spell ends say "What did you think of that spell?  Being a vampire you could probably dodge it with your eyes closed right?  I'm guessing it was no match for even your weakest attacks" < Sound impressed by her dodging and try hard to flatter her

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2019, 07:51:53 PM »
//She expressed disappointment earlier about not being able to have a rematch with a purple haired shrine maiden. If we asked her the right questions (i,e how long ago did that purple haired miko fight her), then we could use process of elimination to point her at the Hakurei Shrine, but this would be better as a last resort as it could have unpredictable effects...

Oh... yeah about that.

I said Reimu had purple hair...

But then I watched some Touhou 1 vids to see some of Elis' attack patterns from there...

Reimu had black hair in HRtP  :V

Although she still had her white top and red pants.

I'm not sure if I should just leave my mistaken statement of Purple Reimu during this time or retcon it to Black to fit canon [With any confusion from Elis coming from a mixture of Reimu simply being SIGNIFICANTLY older, wearing a different outfit and not knowing her name]

Feel like I should put this one to a public opinion seeing as it's my error but it's still a retcon in-quest.

//Well we still don't know for sure if she wants the Grimoire (it could be that she's looking for more than one item), just assumptions.

> Elis explicitly said finding Alice was the jackpot.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 07:55:33 PM by Raikaria »

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2019, 07:54:19 PM »
//Well, since I can't think of anything better at the moment, I suppose if anything it's a good starting point and it won't be too late to change the strategy if we commit to it.

//...Unless it's like a point of no return thing, and if we miss the hint here, then we're locked into whatever bad outcome we get... That's really the only concern that's making it hard for me to fully agree right now. :sweat:

//What do the rest of you think. Should we go ahead with this...? I'll withhold my agreement on these actions for now due to my concerns.

<Reimu stuff>
//I mean it's your quest. Do what you want to do lol.
//EDIT: Whoops, didn't notice the last line there... I mean if it was retconned it would make a potential last resort strategy easier, but otherwise I'm still neutral on the matter. What does everyone else think?
« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 07:56:40 PM by Evil_Nazgul0616 »

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2019, 08:00:33 PM »
//...Unless it's like a point of no return thing, and if we miss the hint here, then we're locked into whatever bad outcome we get... That's really the only concern that's making it hard for me to fully agree right now. :sweat:

// I'm not that cruel of a GM. Even if you manage to take a really bad/foolish course of action that leads to a bad end I'll revert you to the last major checkpoint [AKA: The start of the Elis encounter].

// Bad Ends are entirely possible mainly because I don't think I should simply over-rule bad choices, but at least RP out the result before using Bites the Dust, sorry it's Friday I'm gonna watch Jojo soon I'm in Jojo mode resetting time.

// This also lets me put intentionally challengeing situations before you guys without the risk of, you know, Game Over for good.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 08:02:10 PM by Raikaria »

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #14 on: March 29, 2019, 08:05:35 PM »
// I think we should go forth with these actions, we're just entertaining her not committing to anything we can't undo (Ex, swipe grimoire and run)
// She is gonna KO us if we don't keep her interested anyways

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #15 on: March 29, 2019, 08:06:23 PM »
// I'm not that cruel of a GM. Even if you manage to take a really bad/foolish course of action that leads to a bad end I'll revert you to the last major checkpoint [AKA: The start of the Elis encounter].

// Bad Ends are entirely possible mainly because I don't think I should simply over-rule bad choices, but at least RP out the result before using Bites the Dust, sorry it's Friday I'm gonna watch Jojo soon I'm in Jojo mode resetting time.

// This also lets me put intentionally challengeing situations before you guys without the risk of, you know, Game Over for good.
//Oh.

//In that case:

>Plan Tom

//Any final objections? (Since the others post infrequently, maybe give them a reasonable amount of time to voice their concerns before assuming tacit, unspoken approval?)

Branneg Xy

« Reply #16 on: March 29, 2019, 08:13:00 PM »

// I agree to go ahead with Tom's grouped commands , although it would be better to hold on  hitting our group ,and by Lunatic-caliber at that, with danmaku since it is stated that the spell's effect would leave once Elis is out of range(uncertain measurements) ;perhaps apart from that if a focused "Demarkation" keep away the red light's range but this is not the time and place to find out. 

// A single spellcard,or imitation,won't be enough at getting attention and of course we should be wary of oncoming melee rushes. //

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #17 on: March 29, 2019, 08:20:22 PM »

// I agree to go ahead with Tom's grouped commands , although it would be better to hold on  hitting our group ,and by Lunatic-caliber at that, with danmaku since it is stated that the spell's effect would leave once Elis is out of range(uncertain measurements) ;perhaps apart from that if a focused "Demarkation" keep away the red light's range but this is not the time and place to find out. 

// A single spellcard,or imitation,won't be enough at getting attention and of course we should be wary of oncoming melee rushes. //
//Well Ideally it we would manipulate the rings such that only one or two projectiles ever hit our friends. We're not going to send streams into them lol

Hope ♦ Metal

« Reply #18 on: March 29, 2019, 08:29:21 PM »
//Do spellcards only dispel danmaku (if at all) or does it also work on other kinds of magic? Is there a difference between bombs and spellcards besides bombs not putting you in a trance?

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2019, 08:35:36 PM »
//I would ask those questions as commands because I don't know lol

Branneg Xy

« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2019, 08:38:04 PM »
//Well Ideally it we would manipulate the rings such that only one or two projectiles ever hit our friends. We're not going to send streams into them lol

// Then all worries are assuaged and we should be prepared for keeping up and be counterattacked  since Elis is going through Danmaku started out  with Mystia's and proceeded with Sakuya's&Remilia's!//

// I would also like to insert Hope's command,with and addition, for him and re-insert a (shortened) earlier command ,IF it is alright. //

>Do spellcards only dispel danmaku (if at all) or does it also work on other kinds of magic? Is there a difference between bombs and spellcards besides bombs not putting you in a trance?Have we tried it out,or noticed elsewhere, in that regard with "Heavy Danmaku" or even Lethal?
> When there is a sure opening for speaking  and being on guard: " Oh what become of your previous meet-up with my "friends",Remi,Flan ,Sakuya and Koa",the first 2 are vampires as well :perhaps you ended up using this move with them as well or...?"

// About Danmaku's dispelling capabilities:we should check out in a different occasion what "Heavy Danmaku" and even " Lethal Danmaku" can accomplish in that regard //

// Last thing : aiming for Elis wand could buy more time as long as we do not underestimate her or provoke her "top"  :o much //

« Last Edit: March 30, 2019, 06:14:26 PM by Branneg Xy »

Hope ♦ Metal

« Reply #21 on: March 29, 2019, 08:41:03 PM »
??Ok  :V
>Do spellcards dispel danmaku?
>Does it also work on other kinds of magic?
>What are the differences between bombs and spellcards?

//Branneg beat me to it.
//We probably shouldn't say anything now since Elis is losing her patience.

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #22 on: March 29, 2019, 08:47:15 PM »
//Running an errand. Will be gone for 30-90 minutes.

>As others are still suggesting and objecting to things, cancel my previous agreement for now. (I'll probably reinstate it after I get back and look at things)

Branneg Xy

[EDITED]Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2019, 08:54:39 PM »

// A most fair observation: I am going to group up the commands(Thanks :) to Tom) and specify the right time for that question. Of course,please do not yet parse this(Thanks a lot for the Top :) Patience,Raikaria) .//

> If she wants a challenge she'll get one, use the Lunatic versions of our spell cards

>Do spellcards only dispel danmaku (if at all) or does it also work on other kinds of magic? Is there a difference between bombs and spellcards besides bombs not putting you in a trance?Have we tried it out,or noticed elsewhere, in that regard with "Heavy Danmaku" or even Lethal?

> Declare "Moonlight Ray L" but actually DON'T hold out the card so the spell doesn't activate just make an intimidating pose/movement with our arms instead

>  Perform a non-spell imitation of Moonlight Ray L (still using danmaku, not lethal bullets of course)

> Try to be conservative with our spell and make the bullets shes unlikely to go near (like the ones spawned behind us in the rings) purely visual (no pain/collision) to save energy

> After our spell ends say "What did you think of that spell?  Being a vampire you could probably dodge it with your eyes closed right?  I'm guessing it was no match for even your weakest attacks" < Sound impressed by her dodging and try hard to flatter her

> If the moment,and if not delay it when there is one, is a opening for speaking  and with the guard up: " Oh what become of your previous meet-up with my "friends",Remi,Flan ,Sakuya and Koa",the first 2 are vampires as well :perhaps you ended up using this move with them as well or...?"
« Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 09:41:46 PM by Branneg Xy »

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #24 on: March 29, 2019, 08:55:18 PM »
// It was stated before in the Mayina boss fight that spell cards only dispel danmaku if both people are playing by the spell card rules
// Other kinds of Magic is by nature non spellcard/danmaku so no (ex Reimu can't cancel our darkness abilities via spell cards)
// Bombs are faster to deploy then spell cards and clear all bullets but last very short

// I accept the above actions (there's a typo when activating spell card, I mean *don't* hold it out

// Also don't ask/wait for approval/agreement when adding purely informational actions like questions

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #25 on: March 29, 2019, 09:30:54 PM »
??Ok  :V
>Do spellcards dispel danmaku?
>Does it also work on other kinds of magic?
>What are the differences between bombs and spellcards?

//Branneg beat me to it.

> The declaration [Or break] of a spellcard acts like a bomb in that it clears danmaku. It probobly dosen't do that against non-danmaku. You don't know.

> A bomb is essenssially the use of a spellcard when it's not your turn. You usually have to designate a spellcard *as* a Bomb [You haven't] to be able to use them. When used in this manner, the spell has a very short duration, maybe 2~3 seconds.

> When there is a sure opening for speaking  and being on guard: " Oh what become of your previous meet-up with my "friends",Remi,Flan ,Sakuya and Koa",the first 2 are vampires as well :perhaps you ended up using this move with them as well or...?"

// About Danmaku's dispelling capabilities:we should check out in a different occasion what "Heavy Danmaku" and even " Lethal Danmaku" can accomplish in that regard //

// Last thing : aiming for Elis wand could buy more time as long as we do not underestimate her or provoke her top much //

> Noted for when an opportunity arises. Elis is fine with talking while fighting as she has done this previously.

// Danmaku is specifically non-leathal. The real thing is simply magic.

// You don't know how Elis would react to this.

// Also general note; Danmaku dosen't do friendly fire [Otherwise the Primsrivers or Three Fairies would be screwed]. Real attacks do.

Tom

• Programmer
    • LunarCast Network
« Reply #26 on: March 29, 2019, 09:38:31 PM »
// Good to know more detailed how bombs work
// Also good to know we can ask talk during fighting, so let's proceed

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #27 on: March 29, 2019, 09:42:29 PM »
> If the moment,and if not delay it when there is one, is a opening for speaking  and with the guard up: " Oh what become of your previous meet-up with my "friends",Remi,Flan ,Sakuya and Koa",the first 2 are vampires as well :perhaps you ended up using this move with them as well or...?"
>Only do this when we're not faking a trance. We need to keep the act up, after all.

//Other than that, I'm fine with everything else.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
Re: [EDITED]Rumia Quest Revival III: Heresy and Magic
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2019, 10:22:15 PM »

> Declare "Moonlight Ray L" but actually DON'T hold out the card so the spell doesn't activate just make an intimidating pose/movement with our arms instead

>  Perform a non-spell imitation of Moonlight Ray L (still using danmaku, not lethal bullets of course)

> You fake declare Moonlight Ray. The Vampire weaves through your attacks without hardly moving, looking upset.

> "Is this all you have? The bird was more entertaining..." she says in a manner that betrays boredom. "You did that thing differently to the pink-haired bird too..."

> You 'end' the fake spell.

> "Is the warmup over?" she yawns. "Please, skip with that stuff. Those guys back there were enough of one."

> "The Vampire and the Maid?" Elis asks. "Oh... well... they've seen better days. I'll admit, they made me take them seriously."