Author Topic: Touhou 13.5 東方心綺楼 Hopeless Masquerade - I'm hopelessly in love  (Read 471088 times)

ToyoRai

• Head But No Tail
  • I am still here. Sometimes.
Based on what I read on the wiki,
Spoiler:
does Koishi keep the Mask of Hope? If that's the case she literally gained character development, as now she has an emotion AND can now remember things apparently :V
Spoiler:
Yeah, pretty much. Even if you cannot see Koishi's ending, Kokoro's dialogue in her story mode confirms that Koishi kept the old Mask of Hope to herself.

On site note, The Three Fairies of Light appear in Nitori's ending for some odd reason. Thank god that some one decided to screw "no ending spoilers" and uploaded all the endings anyway

Fumi

• Dragon of Seven Colors
  • Disaster in Takamagahara

Gpop

• Subconscious Rose Girl, Koishi
  • FIRST PLACE BAYBEE!
I'm probably one of the few people that actually want to respect ZUN's wishes and keep myself from viewing the endings and translations until a patch comes out or at least until I beat it then read translations on it, but I feel really uneasy that they're currently out there for people to see even if they haven't beaten it yet.

I do it because that ending feels like a reward for me beating it :V

I'm probably one of the few people that actually want to respect ZUN's wishes and keep myself from viewing the endings and translations until a patch comes out or at least until I beat it then read translations on it, but I feel really uneasy that they're currently out there for people to see even if they haven't beaten it yet.

Well, personally I'm beating it myself and then saving the endings on my computer for translation.

Same here. For the fighting game, it isn't really that hard, but for the main games, it's a goddamn achievement.

Say Gpop, care for a match?

Aya Reiko

• Humans are scary!

Personally, I'd prefer the Wiki included the translations since a translation patch could be a long, long time away.  Just keep 'em hidden like a spoiler so anyone who don't want to see them.

Not to mention for other, more standard games, it'd make research and intel gathering easier without having to go through the whole game all over again.  (Assuming that someone can even beat it with its Nintendo Hard requirements in the first place.)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 05:23:23 AM by Aya Reiko »

Gpop

• FIRST PLACE BAYBEE!
Same here. For the fighting game, it isn't really that hard, but for the main games, it's a goddamn achievement.

Say Gpop, care for a match?
Tomorrow, it's late now and I'm still sticking with Hamachi :V

Tomorrow, it's late now and I'm still sticking with Hamachi :V
What time?

Not even Reimu or Marisa or Byakuren or even Miko (whose goal was to become hope itself for the human village) have eyes like that.

I think only Miko does that. I don't think the others were trying to do that. But ended up doing something like that.

It's a far-fetched theory, but it's the only way I can think of to explain Koishi's weird eyes aside "It's just Koishi being creepy"

I think its just Koishi's eyes normally.
The mask of hope did give her emotions, which she had none.

@Gpop and Koishi: Yes, to your spoiler question. This is confirmed in Kokoro's story dialogue vs Koishi.

Shin Rokuren

• - 秘剣 -
  • 「ツバメ六連」
Okay, noob question. How do I know which version I am on? I think I've patched except I'm not sure if it was successful.

Kosachi

• Te-Te-Te-Te-Tenko
  • Hinanai Tenko~
Okay, noob question. How do I know which version I am on? I think I've patched except I'm not sure if it was successful.
It should be displayed next to the game's name on its window like so...
(Yes I know, I'm out of date :P)
I finally got ahead!

Shin Rokuren

• - 秘剣 -
  • 「ツバメ六連」
Thanks! No wonder I haven't seen it. I'm always in full screen mode.

Edit: Derp. Just noticed I can also check while highlighting the icon at the task bar.

Sagus

• Spin, Hina, spin
  • Spin like there's no tomorrow
So, is anyone trying to make a timeline for the game? Which story happens when, I mean.

From the dialogue, I'd guess that Futo's story happens after Miko's story, and that,
Spoiler:
since the new mask of hope being made is only mentioned in these two stories, and it pretty much denotes the ending of Kokoro's rampages
, Mamizou's story happens after them. And of course, Kokoro's story is the last one, and happens after Mamizou's.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 09:58:53 PM by Sagus »
Peketo's Drawing Stuffs
Despite the name, it's mostly 3D models.

My fanfics.

Quwanti

• Pixel stuff
So, is anyone trying to make a timeline for the game? Which story happens when, I mean.

From the dialogue, I'd guess that Futo's story happens after Miko's story, and that,
Spoiler:
since the new mask of hope being made is only mentioned in these two stories, and it pretty much denotes the ending of Kokoro's rampages, Mamizou's story happens after them. And of course, Kokoro's story is the last one, and happens after Mamizou's.[/spoilers]
I guess each story follows eachother up according to the time they become playable in the story mode.

Are item cards only one use? Because I only seem to be able to use Marisa's Broom one per round

Also it seem that when Mamizou beats people she doesn't tear up their clothes :V
« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 09:04:26 PM by Suikama »

7TC7

• In best company
Are item cards only one use? Because I only seem to be able to use Marisa's Broom one per round

Also it seem that when Mamizou beats people she doesn't tear up their clothes :V

http://shinkirou.koumakan.jp/wiki/Items

The broom is special in this regard.
< picture leads to my YouTube channel

Gpop

• FIRST PLACE BAYBEE!
8 broom deck meta :V
Oh god it's like your Meiling deck with all those cancels

PhantomSong

• The Ghost Living through Everyday Life.
  • Eh, it doesn't matter.

Dance Weedle and Orin! DANCE!

Spoiler:
EDIT: Some Pokemon fan I am *Wurmple
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 02:31:09 AM by PhantomSong »

commandercool

• alter cool

That's not Weedle, that's some other chump!

Edit: Wurmple. Apparently that is Wurmple. Got nothin' on Weedle. :derp:
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 02:05:36 AM by commandercool »
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

they both suck :V

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
  • Just chilling like a hermit.

Everybody knows Magikarp is better! ~ :trollface:
My danmakucopter goes pew pew pew!

Check out my newb PAD box it's a thing right?

PhantomSong

• The Ghost Living through Everyday Life.
  • Eh, it doesn't matter.

Wurmple, Weedle, what's the difference?

Kosachi

• Te-Te-Te-Te-Tenko
  • Hinanai Tenko~
Wurmple, Weedle, what's the difference?
One turns into a beautiful butterfly or an ugly ass moth. The other just turns into an ugly ass moth.
I finally got ahead!

One turns into a beautiful butterfly or an ugly ass moth. The other just turns into an ugly ass bee.

Fiiiiixed~

All 3 suck though same with Caterpie and it's evo: Butterfree or whatever it was called. :V
« Last Edit: June 02, 2013, 03:09:02 AM by Hinacle »

ElGreko

• 私だ。エルグレコ。
  • 南無三

Spoiler:
EDIT: Some Pokemon fan I am *Wurmple

( ̄ー ̄) Someone just showed me this http://orindancinginplaces.tumblr.com/

commandercool

• alter cool
Fiiiiixed~

All 3 suck though same with Caterpie and it's evo: Butterfree or whatever it was called. :V

Poor Weedle... I still love you, Weedle! You may be craptastic, but you sure are cute for a weird bug monster.

Sustained.
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

N-Forza

• Information Superhighway Robbery
  • I said it was a steal, but not for whom
If that Johnny Bravo one were synced it would be perfect.

I freaking love that tumblr blog. it's like one of my favs now.

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
  • Just chilling like a hermit.
I approve of dancing Orin!  :D

-brings out the stamp of approval-
My danmakucopter goes pew pew pew!

Check out my newb PAD box it's a thing right?