Author Topic: Touhou 13.5 東方心綺楼 Hopeless Masquerade - I'm hopelessly in love  (Read 471170 times)

Zork787

• Mami Mami Mamizou~
  • Her tail is so fluffy~
hmm, so what type of character sdo you guys think each character is since I'm clueless when it comes to Fighting Game character types as I don't play fighting games enough to know what kind of character is what type :V
Livestream Artstreams|Youtube
3DS Friend Code: 0748-2156-8970

@Validon: I play with a PS3 DualShock 3, my preferred button setup is as follows:

X: A
ロ: B
L1: C
O: X
△: Y
R1: Z

Dunno if it's better or worse for you, but I think this is a decent setup.

fondue

• excuse me
Uh, no, Mima Orange should be added in!
Beat story mode with all the characters, however Kokoro can't be unlocked right now as she is to be patched in at a later date, athough due to a bug her story mode can be unlocked but she wont have access to her skills, spell cards, item or last word as she isn't fully implemented yet.
It workeded ;D

Sage Ω (Ultima)

• CEO at Team Eternal Desire
  • ??? X
I'm talking realistically here though :smug:

So am I, that why she should be removed from the sidelines and into the game as being playable. Seriously every god in the series has been playable except Kanako and Shinki.(but where the hell is shinki?)

Sanger Zonvolt

• Sword That Cleaves Evil
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9wzBT9mzfA
Nice, I only had one loop in my combo, didn't know I could continue it for that long.

Waga Zankantou ni tatenu mono nashi!

LadyScarlet

• Too lazy to make this a gif right now
  • Still scumming for a good pull
Seriously every god in the series has been playable except Kanako and Shinki.
Aki sisters and Hina beg to differ.
My Youtube Channel. I mostly upload Hisoutensoku videos.

Sagus

• Spin, Hina, spin
  • Spin like there's no tomorrow
(but where the hell is shinki?)
On PC-98, and forever in our hearts.

My game crashed after I Mamizou's ending, in the very beggining of the credits; however, when I relaunched the game it considered the story cleared and Kokoro's story mode was unlocked, so it's not that big of a problem.

Also, is it just me, or does pratice mode lag HEAVILY? I can play most of the game lag-free, but pratice mode lags like hell with even the basic projectile attacks.
Peketo's Drawing Stuffs
Despite the name, it's mostly 3D models.

My fanfics.

Sage Ω (Ultima)

• ??? X
Wait a minute, where the fuck is Arcade Mode? Do you have to unlock it?

commandercool

• alter cool
Also, is it just me, or does pratice mode lag HEAVILY? I can play most of the game lag-free, but pratice mode lags like hell with even the basic projectile attacks.

It may not just be you, but it isn't everyone. Mine worked fine.
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

TheTeff007

• Best Touhou 2015!
  • So much cuteness...!
    • Youtube Channel
Wait a minute, where the fuck is Arcade Mode? Do you have to unlock it?

Given that Kokoro is not fully implemented yet, I won't be surprised if on the patch that includes her the Arcade Mode got included~
Small Teaser of my upcoming project~

No need to call me Teff007. Teff will do just as well~

Japan works hella fast. Less than 48 hours and we got a remix. >~>

Zork787

• Mami Mami Mamizou~
  • Her tail is so fluffy~
Japan works hella fast. Less than 48 hours and we got a remix. >~>

if only they were that fast with the combo videos :V

Kingault

• Insert witty description here.
Also I read Nitori's scenario and:
[NitoriQuote]

The [REDACTED] balls are back.
You thought they were gone... You were wrong! They're always there... waiting...
« Last Edit: May 27, 2013, 08:53:59 PM by Kingault »

Sage Ω (Ultima)

• ??? X
hmm, so what type of character sdo you guys think each character is since I'm clueless when it comes to Fighting Game character types as I don't play fighting games enough to know what kind of character is what type :V

I can't really say since everyone has their own unique fighting style.

Gpop

• Subconscious Rose Girl, Koishi
  • FIRST PLACE BAYBEE!
I'm working on some Koishi combos already :V

Amraphenson

• The problem is, you're a friend that likes to talk!
  • ...well, I am too!
I'm working on some Koishi combos already :V

if it helps you can link off her teleport ring thing.
Sugoiiii~
[23:02] <~Iced> You have sown the seeds of your own destruction Amra.
[23:20] <Stuffman> enjoy your personally crafted hell Amra

iK

• Triple Teasing Charicature

Who needs combo videos? Spend that time actually playing the game :DoubleV
[☰] [☴] [☵] [☶] [☷] [☳] [☲] [☱]

i pretty much just spam koishi teleport to win its so good :derp:

Gpop

• Subconscious Rose Girl, Koishi
  • FIRST PLACE BAYBEE!
if it helps you can link off her teleport ring thing.
I already learned that after finding out that you can combo off of Reimu's teleport in the demo so I assumed it was similiar.

I have a lot situational combos learned as well. So much tech with her. She's has a lot, but is limited in a lot of ways as well to try to stay balanced.

I use a 360 wired controller. Works very well, though sometimes I can't dash always, and sometimes the wrong move comes out, but as a whole it's great. Right now I love Mamizou and Futo the best, but I do enjoy Marisa and Koishi too.

To be honest, it seems that depending on their alignment, the type of character they are changes, so it seems you can have characters play in a few types of styles. it may take some time till someone can find out what everyone is best at though. Futo seems to be a very big trap set up player, and if you drop a lot of dishes, she can pretty much ruin your fun anywhere. She would be an Excellent Zoner.

The other characters I am not sure yet. I need to see how each element changes their A and S attacks. I noticed that depending on what they align with, their non special projectiles change. Like for Namusan, her A attack is a straigh sword throw and her Flower rose appears in front of her and vanishes, but on another the sword throw allows throws towards the person, and the Flower goes full screen.

Sanger Zonvolt

• Sword That Cleaves Evil
Welp I can do the 4k combo off counterhit now, the cancel broom changed a lot.

I'm seeing that as staple in every set.

Waga Zankantou ni tatenu mono nashi!

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
  • Just chilling like a hermit.
Huh... I just found out that losing to the stage 5 boss as Koishi apparently crashes the game.  :derp:
All and all I think I need a better setup for her so, I can get off some attacks.
My danmakucopter goes pew pew pew!

Check out my newb PAD box it's a thing right?

Savory

• I am a save frog
  • *wink*
Huh... I just found out that losing to the stage 5 boss as Koishi apparently crashes the game.  :derp:
All and all I think I need a better setup for her so, I can get off some attacks.

I really find it funny that Koishi has this new ability xD

Anyone building up a combo list for the characters? Maybe a wiki where people are posting combos?
TF2 Server
osu! : omgkitties

Sage Ω (Ultima)

• ??? X
Miko is the next Iori when it comes to using gifs of her laughing win pose on forums.

The [REDACTED] balls are back.
You thought they were gone... You were wrong! They're always there... waiting...
this really confuses me, considering her entire goal is to make lodsofemone off the humans, but, she also wants to kill em too?  Kappa are so weird in touhou lore.

Zork787

• Mami Mami Mamizou~
  • Her tail is so fluffy~
Looks like theres already a new tool out for HM on teh Japanese Touhou Tools wiki http://mint.s150.xrea.com/?%E7%B6%BA%E9%8C%B2%E5%B8%96 though no clue what it is

Validon98

• Deathguard Night Sparrow
  • Harbingers, yo.
By the mighty power of Google Translate, I have figured out it is a netplay recording tool. So, does that mean that the game can't record replays of netplay normally?
Derping at Touhou since June 2012, derping at RPing Touhou since Feburary 2013.

Devil of Decline Partial English Gameplay Patch!
Let's Play Nightmare of Rebellion!

By the mighty power of Google Translate, I have figured out it is a netplay recording tool. So, does that mean that the game can't record replays of netplay normally?

That's weird. I remember being able to do so in the demo. Why would they change it ???

Validon98

• Deathguard Night Sparrow
  • Harbingers, yo.
Well, I'm not sure. Here's the text from the wiki describing the tool.
綺録帖 ネット対戦結果自動記録ツール
心綺楼と同時に起動しているだけで、ネット対戦の結果が記録される。
Derping at Touhou since June 2012, derping at RPing Touhou since Feburary 2013.

Devil of Decline Partial English Gameplay Patch!
Let's Play Nightmare of Rebellion!