Author Topic: Path of Radiance Mafia -Game Over-  (Read 121963 times)

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
Re: Path of Radiance Mafia -Day 2-
« Reply #720 on: January 17, 2012, 12:49:05 AM »
"But Bard, what about a case?"

I'm reading Dormio as more or less town right now, so I'm wary of people who seem to be stuck in a tunnel on him and calling him scum, scum, scum.
Tacitly admitting to chainsaw defence. Clearly. "I think Dormio is town, so people who tunnel on him and think him scum are scummy."

Holy god what a wall of useless twitter posts Conq makes. This creates the illusion of super activity while being nothing more than continuous and repeated prods for others to clarify their positions while remaining quiet about his own over matters not related to BT. Some soft claiming here along with RAEG HOW DARE YOU THINK I'M SCUM which seems like overdefensive overreacting (or just a townie being emo as shit). Also the entire waiting 24 hours before posting a case/voting/doing something that resembles consolidating a lynch towards your preferred target. The same likelihood of someone being scum rather than something convincing you they are, in fact, scum or their (mis)behavings indicating scum.

Huh, I am actually seriously fine with a Conq lynch. Can't we swap to Conq en masse? :V

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #721 on: January 17, 2012, 12:51:43 AM »
Nope.

Nice cherry-picked links though. And I've made my positions clear.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #722 on: January 17, 2012, 12:52:06 AM »
Geoffrey of the Crimean Royal Knights, tracked BT N1, no target

« Reply #723 on: January 17, 2012, 12:53:40 AM »
Oh right :V

I was having second thoughts on px lynch because of BT post, me rereading, and my thoughts of voting you because of your sheep vote on me ealier.

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #724 on: January 17, 2012, 12:54:32 AM »
PX, I still have no idea who that character actually is. Does your post really have no flavor about who you are and why you're a tracker, the kind that might satisfy Conq's and now my curiousity?

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Conqueror

Re: Path of Radiance Mafia -Day 1-
« Reply #725 on: January 17, 2012, 12:55:04 AM »
For PX
I am Titania, who is apparently a smoking hot red-head with an axe, and as a Town Vigilante I get to kill someone with it tonight. It has a pretty terrible durability though. This is why games with indestructable weapons are superior.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.

Kitten4u

• Ochophobic
  • Too cute to kill
« Reply #726 on: January 17, 2012, 12:55:26 AM »
Voting:
PX (3): Pesco, Affinity, nurse rawr
Huh What (2): PX, Zakeri
BT (2): Dormio, Conq
Conq (2): BT, Bardiche
nurse rawr (3): Helepolis, Shadoweh, Huh What

Not Voting:

With 12 alive it takes 7 to lynch

Deadline for day 2 is in ~1 hour Watch timer here

Reminder that no majority means no lynch!
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 12:57:56 AM by Schezo »
My favorite mythical creature? The honest politician.
A life cool.. where can I download one of those?
Hurray for apathy!

DA|Tumblr

Bardiche

« Reply #727 on: January 17, 2012, 12:56:06 AM »
Well the rest are twitterposts and slapfights with BT, Conq. Your positions are that BT and Rawr are the only scummy people in the game, from my understanding, while Dormio is Town.

Hey if your case on Rawr is "not newbtown but newbscum", I think my case is legit enough in that you have been twitterposting a lot, and you did wait 24 hours into the day (after Helepolis replaced in, in fact!) until you deigned to vote someone, anyone; time before that spent on figuring out whether Shadoweh did or did not shoot, which I warrant was an interesting thing to pursue but not to the abandon of a vote.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #728 on: January 17, 2012, 12:58:52 AM »
Ah right.

I am Geoffrey, the commander of the Crimean Royal Knights, and I have my followers follow someone during the night to seek out any traitors.

« Reply #729 on: January 17, 2012, 01:00:01 AM »
I feel like that revealed nothing :V

Conqueror

« Reply #730 on: January 17, 2012, 01:02:22 AM »
If those are my only positions, then you haven't been reading me. >_> But Dormio is a town read for me yes.
My case on rawr is not "newbscum ho" (I believe that's Shadoweh's? case) but due to a variety of inconsistencies in thought and vote, and he's declined to respond to my clarifications on these matters.
I have been twitterposting, so what?
No defense against the 24-hour matter except that I was busy doing not-mafia and had no time for a proper reread before then. I didn't feel like voting Tricky (my prime suspect from yesterday) for the sake of voting and wanted to see what Helepolis could provide.

(tldr; gut is probably a better case, though wrong)

rawr, stop ignoring me.

« Reply #731 on: January 17, 2012, 01:03:56 AM »
Go away i answered your question

Bardiche

« Reply #732 on: January 17, 2012, 01:04:55 AM »
Tricky being your prime suspect from D1 seems more newbie-sniping though, if you'll forgive me for thinking so considering your targets. Who else are scummy, Conq?

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #733 on: January 17, 2012, 01:08:12 AM »
##Vote DrRawr
Last hour and I'm doing other stuff.

Conqueror

« Reply #734 on: January 17, 2012, 01:09:16 AM »
rawr: Sorry, I missed it. So why are you voting PX again?

Bardiche: Newbie sniping is an easy way to discredit something, but okay. BT, rawr, Helepolis (needs to answer my question about why he was pushing PX scum before suddenly saying PX lynch is bad), possibly huhwhat on gut, wildcards you and Affinity because ???. I can't pursue everyone at once, and you're not all scum. >_>

« Reply #735 on: January 17, 2012, 01:11:43 AM »
im voting PX cause i dont like how he sits on the fence for all his votes, provides cases he isnt even 100% with, and his vote on huh what is bad

Honestly you people are getting on me for bad votes, but then here we are now most of these votes are AS BAD as mine.

Kitten4u

• Ochophobic
  • Too cute to kill
« Reply #736 on: January 17, 2012, 01:13:19 AM »
Voting:
PX (3): Pesco, Affinity, nurse rawr
Huh What (2): PX, Zakeri
BT (1): Conq
Conq (2): BT, Bardiche
nurse rawr (4): Helepolis, Shadoweh, Huh What, Dormio

Not Voting:

Deadline for day 2 is in ~45 minutes Watch timer here

My favorite mythical creature? The honest politician.
A life cool.. where can I download one of those?
Hurray for apathy!

DA|Tumblr

« Reply #737 on: January 17, 2012, 01:19:01 AM »
here we are helepolis has the exact same reasoning for voting me as shadoweh, px is going on his gut, judging by dormios last post he isnt gonna even post a reason, i completly forgot why zakeri is voting huh what but im sure its just as awful as the previous if not a re use of other peoples. get off me for my newbyness and get on there cases for it, whats everyone elses excuse for it?

« Reply #738 on: January 17, 2012, 01:20:55 AM »
seems like zakeri helepolis dormio wont be here to explain now that i think about it

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #739 on: January 17, 2012, 01:23:48 AM »
I'm voting for you to secure a lynch, and because I don't want PX or HW lynched.
I'm totally not here right now.

Conqueror

« Reply #740 on: January 17, 2012, 01:23:58 AM »
huhwhat, it was pretty obvious px was crumbing something from his first post today. So why did you feel content to vote him then, and then instantly believe his claim when he actually says it?

Shadoweh

« Reply #741 on: January 17, 2012, 01:24:39 AM »
No one asked you if it was productive, rawr. Also: "Why me and not them? ;_;"

About PX's claim: I'm not sure I believe it anymore. The way he presented his claim doesn't sound like his flavor. You have no idea how much this irks me because MY WAGON IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING WHY
But okay. Tell me how this:
I am a simple Tracker
Sounds like:
Ah right.

I am Geoffrey, the commander of the Crimean Royal Knights, and I have my followers follow someone during the night to seek out any traitors.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

Shadoweh

« Reply #742 on: January 17, 2012, 01:28:47 AM »
We have a half hour left. PX, Conq, Bardiche, we need some serious consolidation here. There's enough of us to pull a lynch but the time to make it happen is fading. I will cry rivers of blood for a no-lynch. Please get on a wagon that's going on the TRAIIIIN

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #743 on: January 17, 2012, 01:28:53 AM »
30 Minutes to deadline

Shadoweh

« Reply #744 on: January 17, 2012, 01:30:51 AM »
PS Schezo go post in Monopoly. >:<

Schezo: After the deadline woman!
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 01:31:52 AM by Schezo »

Conqueror

« Reply #745 on: January 17, 2012, 01:34:46 AM »
##Unvote
##Vote: Dr rawr

w/e. I don't like how everyone piled onto drrawr despite no one saying anything earlier when me and shadoweh were talking about it, but I don't like a PX lynch. BT is being protected for some reason.

Fun fact: I almost voted for huhwhat here but that would only be a wagon of 3.

Affinity

• hoho
  • ... but I have promises to keep.
« Reply #746 on: January 17, 2012, 01:35:19 AM »
Not totally convinced over PX's Keine Tracker thing and the way he went about the claim.  But conversely, I'm willing to wait and see for a night, regardless of flavor.

##Unvote

Regarding other wagons, I'm not willing to vote for HW and BT for reasons I have already stated.  Regarding rawr, I'm still not seeing the scum part of the noobscum accusations against him; I've said somewhere that I was alright with his D1 conduct in general.  In D2, he had willingly dropped a useless vote on Shadoweh for a reasonable, useful vote on PX, the suspicion of which was telegraphed earlier in the day, which indicates some form of scumhunting intent reasonable for a first-time player.  For Conq, all he has to his name was his nullish D1 due to his vote on Trickysticks in the middle of the day and general disappearance, showing up to vote for two town reads.  Today, he has pointed out an insignificant contradiction (yes it's true but how is it scummy so close to the end of D1) on rawr and presented a case on BT which I felt misrepped him to some extent, as I've already raised. In short, partial gut and subjective reads.  Would have rather went for people like Dormio but whatever.

##Vote: Conq

Will be back 15 minutes to deadline.

« Reply #747 on: January 17, 2012, 01:38:20 AM »
I went to bed five hours ago, consoling myself on the fact that even if I missed deadline, we would either have lynched HW, or PX would inevitably claim cop/tracker, and the wagon would consolidate on HW.

I believe the claim given the crumb, but there is nobody with a feasible chance of getting wagonned who I want lynched today.

Fuck it.
##Unvote
##Vote Helepolis

Tricky's single post was very weak and looked like he was trying to drive people away with refuge in audacity. Helepolis has not made a lick of sense and started pushing for lists instead of hunting for scum. All of his other aggression is worthless given that he's been mudslinging and acting reportery instead of pushing legitimate points.

Cut by rawr. Nevermind.
##Unvote
##Vote rawr

Do you believe PX's claim or not? Who else would you lynch? This is pretty much exactly why I thought Dormio continuing to push Shadoweh on D1 was scummy.

##Unvote: Huh What
##Vote: Huh What

Conqueror

« Reply #748 on: January 17, 2012, 01:39:59 AM »
##Unvote
##Vote: huhwhat

:V

Schezo

• en-counse
« Reply #749 on: January 17, 2012, 01:41:33 AM »
Voting:
PX (2): Pesco, nurse rawr
Huh What (3): PX, Zakeri, Conq
Conq (3): BT, Bardiche, Affinity
nurse rawr (4): Helepolis, Shadoweh, Huh What, Dormio (L-3)

Not Voting:

nurse rawr is at L-3

Deadline for day 2 is in ~20 minutes Watch timer here