Author Topic: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; The End  (Read 264411 times)

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 35; Election day
« Reply #990 on: September 16, 2017, 05:54:30 AM »
I am admittedly rather curious what the result would have been if HamiDai had gone on a Journey To The Center Of The Woman and end it by body-part-fusioning with her heart.

Fake Edit: Actually...

> What would have happened if HamiDai had gone on a Journey To The Center Of The Woman and end it by body-part-fusioning with her heart?
LOL

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
  • Everything will be daijoubu... hopefully
« Reply #991 on: September 16, 2017, 05:57:51 AM »
If I was allowed to use just one game's soundtracks for a quest, I would. And maybe I still have the chance...
I am admittedly rather curious what the result would have been if HamiDai had gone on a Journey To The Center Of The Woman and end it by body-part-fusioning with her heart.

Fake Edit: Actually...

> What would have happened if HamiDai had gone on a Journey To The Center Of The Woman and end it by body-part-fusioning with her heart?
> If HamiDai did so with Hamiya, the fusion would be concerned for the fairy during it, but as she always has been, trusting in that Daiyousei would prevent anything bad from happening to her.
> Fusing with her heart would be something you would get in trouble for if it was full Hamiya, however, it could be passed off if it was a clone. As for Hamiya's reaction herself, and what would happen; Fusing with Hamiya's heart would make you function as her heart, passively functioning as a heart would need to. Upon fully realizing what you are, Hamiya would be scared for a moment, but accepting for her trust in you as before. She would caution you to be careful with whatever you're doing however.
All of you know when I said I was giving the good nights because I was going to sleep? HAH!

Rin's Guinea Pig Experiment With Sekibanki's Rolling Drill Head Pierces Heavens Looking For Tenshi And Iku While Gengetsu And Mugetsu Join On Their Adventure.

OH MY YES!
*While Dai Chan journeys to Youmu's heart through the milk ducts of her giant breasts

*stabbed*
You sure are ready for it already~ Even if I wanted to, I couldn't start Daiyousei Quest - Fairy Goddess. Seija's still up and running, acting as a sequel to this.
Also, I've got my own mini timeline universe now. Will RTD arena make an appearance in universe...? If any are likely to appear, bets would be on brewthm or Soushiko...
Watch out for these titles and more next Kourindo Direct~
« Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 06:00:38 AM by Neovereign »

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #992 on: September 16, 2017, 06:05:56 AM »
You sound so surprised, but I would legitimately play, like, a solo side game (presumably off-site or some such) with control of any of HamiDai, Myon, SenDai, LunaDai/LadyBug, TokiDai, UdoDai, or DoreBug (mostly because I want to convince Reisen and especially Doremy to keep us forever).
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #993 on: September 16, 2017, 06:11:51 AM »
Really digging these music tracks you're finding, Miniking/Neovereign/Parser. BTW

It's giving me ideas for Seija Quest soundtracks you know... ♪
« Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 06:41:49 AM by Neovereign »

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
« Reply #994 on: September 16, 2017, 06:13:21 AM »
I'm pretty demolished right now tho. I didn't had that post prepared and I started it from scratch. How much did it took, Kilga? I don't remember even the hour from where I clicked 'reply'.

The only thing I regret, though, is that Kokoro didn't had the chance to fuse with Virtue. Oh dear how much I would have loved to see that.

You sound so surprised, but I would legitimately play, like, a solo side game (presumably off-site or some such) with control of any of HamiDai, Myon, SenDai, LunaDai/LadyBug, TokiDai, UdoDai, or DoreBug (mostly because I want to convince Reisen and especially Doremy to keep us forever).

The cheating is real. Private role-play!
It can work perfectly, though. And it's, by no means, a bad idea if you want to enjoy a time with X parser. Maybe you could even satisfy those dirty ideas you had without the need to restrain yourself with the wording, since it's private... Muehehe~
Okay, I stop.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 06:21:17 AM by Tashi »
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
« Reply #995 on: September 16, 2017, 06:15:24 AM »
Oh wait, we forgot someone! Did RanBug get a happy ending?

Fake Edit: I don't know. Honestly, I sort of stopped caring after an hour or so, because I assumed something about it that turned out to be right.

RanBug was allowed to stay with her host when she woke, provided she didn't attempt to bother Yukari. She was still not granted changing permissions...
« Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 06:31:34 AM by Neovereign »
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Evil_Nazgul0616

• Seg Fault
  • ERROR
« Reply #996 on: September 16, 2017, 07:28:35 AM »
>>23. Bitch get out the way! ~ Versus Mary
Honestly didn't expect you to add to the list. Thanks for giving me a good chuckle when I saw this track title XD

BTW, would you be interested in joining the discord server set up for OOC chatter? It's likely going to be repurposed into either a general hangout area or changed to suit another quest should the need arise.
If yes, then I'll PM you an invite.

I've never done discord before, but I'd kinda wanna try it  :3
« Last Edit: September 16, 2017, 07:40:11 AM by Neovereign »

Tashi

• Charming Devil!
  • For all of my life... A stranger I remain.
« Reply #997 on: September 16, 2017, 11:06:57 AM »
Don't know if you will be able to do this, but...

> List of sins that the four of us have committed. (The ones you can remember, at least. We have to purify our souls with the Yama Parser!)
> What's your opinion of certain actions, such as the already known that ended up hurting X character or that they are plainly upsetting because X and Y?
ALL HAIL PROPOSALING-SAMA. SURPRISE FOR HIM.

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #998 on: September 16, 2017, 11:00:27 PM »
No other Hypothetical situation questions huh?

Well, any lasts words for this? Players or even people who were just watching this thing gain threads?

Monarda

• Tactician that has a soft spot for cuteness.
  • Art by Amibazh
« Reply #999 on: September 16, 2017, 11:54:41 PM »
>Okay... hit me with it... what is the FULL situation regarding Aiko ? The whole history.

Spoiler:
The situation is related to how Aiko was accidentally part of Doremy as well her normal parents. Not unfusing with everyone when it hinted towards something going wrong wasn't the best idea, to say the least.
[/tt]
« Last Edit: September 17, 2017, 12:27:27 AM by Neovereign »

Neovereign

• Greatest Fairy
« Reply #1000 on: September 17, 2017, 12:36:11 AM »
That's the end of this DaiQuest. Players, I hope you had fun during your time here. Bystanders, I hope it was entertaining to watch/read,
Until next time.

SEE YOU SPACE FAIRY...