Author Topic: Brave Frontier  (Read 1152 times)

Third Eye Lem

• Time Ticker
  • Castle Bal
Brave Frontier
« on: January 26, 2014, 05:35:56 AM »
Trailer

Has anyone played this yet? It reminds me of PaD in several ways (with the dungeon tiers, and how you gain and fuse monsters), but it's based more on Valkyrie Profile than Bejeweled. What's also neat is that it has a PvPish mode where you're paired up with random players, and it has...Slightly more story than PaD (in that BF actually has a story), and it has really nice music too.

Oh, and there's a town you can upgrade and buy items from, that's really neat too. :3c

The game is available for iPad and Android, and it's free, so why not give it a shot?

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
Re: Brave Frontier
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2014, 06:05:06 AM »
Guilty~ Guilty~

I've been playing it for a while (I messed up chaining Metal parade earlier even orz).

It's got really bad unit control- a lot of the dudes aren't worth it and leveling using stuff that isn't metal ghosts etc. is really fucking hard. So your teams crap unless you get lucky with super summons.

I got lucky and pulled Lava orz... on a mostly blue team >> You can't reroll when you make an account to which is super bad. On the plus side you have a huge army space to start so you can keep a lot of dudes.

The town is interesting but it's really slow to level stuff up outside of karma days.