Author Topic: Magical Madness Mafia 2, The Horrible Finish (Mod and Scum lose)  (Read 114621 times)

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
Re: Magical Madness Mafia 2, The Horrible Return (Day 5)
« Reply #1170 on: October 10, 2012, 11:11:12 PM »
##Vote Raikaria
Last night you did something to IHNN, and your claim does not say anything about an active ability.

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #1171 on: October 10, 2012, 11:14:18 PM »
You have an active ability that you did not tell us about.
You targeted IHNN for one reason or another.
IHNN found Zakeri guilty as scum.
I'm not inclined to believe that cop till I find out what your ability is that you oh so refuse to tell us when given the chance.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #1173 on: October 10, 2012, 11:18:56 PM »
You have an active ability that you did not tell us about.
You targeted IHNN for one reason or another.
IHNN found Zakeri guilty as scum.
I'm not inclined to believe that cop till I find out what your ability is that you oh so refuse to tell us when given the chance.

I visited IHNN apparently?

Weird.

Considering I can't visit.

Someone must have either messed with your results, or done something to make it look like I visited.

Either that or you're making it up. Not necessarily, of course.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #1174 on: October 10, 2012, 11:19:43 PM »
You are not getting out of this Raikaria with that.

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #1175 on: October 10, 2012, 11:20:50 PM »
##Unvote
oh the irony, I originally targeted Raikaria.

What the fuck?
Are you screwing with us IHNN?

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #1176 on: October 10, 2012, 11:23:03 PM »
A role that reverses results isn't impossible, but it could have been a kill attempt.  Not sure why it would miss though in that case ;)

Right now the possibilities are as follows:
Hero is lying about his result on Raikaria
Hero is telling the truth about his result on Raikaria.
Hero's result got messed with.

Raikaria is telling the truth.
Raikaria is lying, and my result got screwed with.
Raikaria is lying and tried to kill me.
Raikaria is lying and did something else.

Both of them can't be telling the truth, short of a role that messes with the results of a tracker or watcher, meaning at least one of the 2 is scum in that case.

What the fuck?
Are you screwing with us IHNN?
I changed my target a few hours into the night.  I first sent a message to cop Raikaria, then changed it to Zakeri.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #1177 on: October 10, 2012, 11:25:39 PM »
Really?

Most people didn't even have town reads of you until now. Why should you be trusted at all?

I mean, there are several tells about you as well. For example, we think the C.C vote is a scum vote, yet your knee-jerk reaction to me even mentioning C.C. on Day 2 looks very scummy.

Not to mention, you've thought ill of me for ages. Why would you not have tracked me before last night if you thought I was scum?

It doesn't add up. Why wouldn't you track your strongest FoS throughout the game until Night 4?

I wouldn't be surprised if you are making this up as a desperation attempt to cover and distract for your scumbuddy Zakeri.

Likewise, I wouldn't be shocked if you are not scum and someone else messed with your results, in an attempt to get me mislynched because mafia cannot nightkill me unless I give the appropriate information for Zakeri's Death Note, since Rawr died.

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #1178 on: October 10, 2012, 11:27:32 PM »
Really?

Most people didn't even have town reads of you until now. Why should you be trusted at all?

I mean, there are several tells about you as well. For example, we think the C.C vote is a scum vote, yet your knee-jerk reaction to me even mentioning C.C. on Day 2 looks very scummy.

Not to mention, you've thought ill of me for ages. Why would you not have tracked me before last night if you thought I was scum?

It doesn't add up. Why wouldn't you track your strongest FoS throughout the game until Night 4?

I wouldn't be surprised if you are making this up as a desperation attempt to cover and distract for your scumbuddy Zakeri.

Likewise, I wouldn't be shocked if you are not scum and someone else messed with your results, in an attempt to get me mislynched because mafia cannot nightkill me unless I give the appropriate information for Zakeri's Death Note, since Rawr died.

I care about your reactions why?
N3 I was following a plan.
Why should I bother trying to convince someone to self hammer?
I have my claim and utter confidence, You have speculation of the highest level.

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #1179 on: October 10, 2012, 11:28:07 PM »
Also, I'm quite sure how people expressed how bad your C.C. claim was.
How will that in any way bring you support?

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #1180 on: October 10, 2012, 11:29:04 PM »
And honestly?
You now have IHNN's claim against you as well. So why are we inclined to believe you?

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #1181 on: October 10, 2012, 11:31:11 PM »
Also, you are mistaken, I never FoS'd you at all, I never believed you were scum.
The primary reason I even tracked you was due to your role.
It was completely suspicious to hell considering all the other roles around.
Your rolename is also currently the only one related to Code Geass *cough* C.C.
So your overemphasis on C.C. I will direct back to yourself.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #1182 on: October 10, 2012, 11:33:33 PM »
Also, I'm quite sure how people expressed how bad your C.C. claim was.
How will that in any way bring you support?

Likewise, several people expressed that I had a point, at least about the kneejerk, if nothing else.

And honestly?
You now have IHNN's claim against you as well. So why are we inclined to believe you?

I think you are missing the point. This is a game of mafia. Unless someone is cleared, they are not to be trusted.

However, there is one MASSIVE thing that proves I cannot be scum, in Day 4. The main point of Day 4.

To re-iterate: Rawr's suggestion is:

We lynch someone [Probobly] We are down to 8 players

Rawr poofs me/Shadoweh
Zakeri kills Rawr with Vig
Me/Shadoweh don't return
The other dies due to lovers
Mafia also gets a nightkill

We are down to 4 players, one of which is probably IHNN to ensure scum win regardless of if we lynch scum today or not... or if one scum dies for the cause, like, I dunno... Rawr?

Now, Rawr flipped town.

If I was scum, I would have been happy to die and let Rawr's plan happen. Because that is an instant scum win.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #1183 on: October 10, 2012, 11:36:43 PM »
Basically, if I was scum, I denied myself an easy win.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #1184 on: October 10, 2012, 11:38:31 PM »
Your rolename is also currently the only one related to Code Geass *cough* C.C.
So your overemphasis on C.C. I will direct back to yourself.
AHA!

(It could also realistically be IHNN though, PX, modvote, etc)

But that's a good point.

The issue here is, all the important people in this situation could still realistically be scum. ._. IHNN, Zak, Raikaria, AND Hero. IHNN could be getting off a final mislynch before getting obvlynched (Or maybe scum have some way we don't know of ending the game if we mislynch today, but imo unlikely as long as Chaotic docs Shadoweh), Hero could be lying to prevent lynch of copped scum, Raikaria is confirmscum if Hero is truthing but that matters on that, and... etc.

Arrrgh. Will need some thinking time o: I haven't eaten in 20 hours, so I'm kind of off kilter in a different way then usual.

If I was scum, I would have been happy to die and let Rawr's plan happen. Because that is an instant scum win.
This sooooo doesn't clear you in any way for too many reasons that I'm not fed enough to get into. I'll just go the easy path and say "It doesn't work that simply."
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #1185 on: October 10, 2012, 11:40:33 PM »
waitwaitwait
Raikaria dying doesn't kill Shadoweh.
Raikaria looks pretty damn scummy.
Raikaria's flip reveals if my result on Zakeri is any good.
Scum could only kill one, but then we have to quickhammer scum 2 days in a row without letting me get quick-hammered in case of Raikaria!town.

So.  Do we take the risk and lynch Raikaria to validate my Zakeri result, lynch Hero for being scummy all game until now, or trust the result and lynch Zakeri?
Right now I think all the scum are in those 3, maybe Chaotick but at this point idk.

However, there is one MASSIVE thing that proves I cannot be scum, in Day 4. The main point of Day 4.
Now, Rawr flipped town.
But 1 scum 3 town is not insta-win  :3

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #1187 on: October 10, 2012, 11:43:38 PM »
Oh right, didn't you make a elaborate "conspiracy" case on me awhile back.
I feel it was forged specifically to frame me. Everything you have done so far supports this.
You didn't see me voting with C.C. so therefore you formed this elaborate *theory* of how *I* tried to keep C.C.'s vote as far as possible away from me.

I remember Shadoweh talking about how quiet you were in the QT - More support.
With this revelation I have uttermost confidence that your reaction to the first C.C. vote to be forged to earn town creds.

I think you are missing the point. This is a game of mafia. Unless someone is cleared, they are not to be trusted.

Now, Rawr flipped town.

1) AHAHAHA the Irony of this post. Considering your first reaction to a "uncleared" IHNN cop result, it says otherwise about what you think.
2) No you would have not had a easy win, because from what I remember the numbers being
9 People D4
If you died then there is only 1 scum left.
Assuming you let DrRawr use his role
and we lynched Zakeri
1 Zakeri
1 Shadoweh - Would be revived?
1 Raikaria - Minus 1 scum
1 Bardiche
That is still a total of
4 or 5 towns Vs 1 Scum.
Therefore your easy win is completely denied.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #1188 on: October 10, 2012, 11:44:06 PM »
But 1 scum 3 town is not insta-win  :3

It is with your self-hammer.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #1189 on: October 10, 2012, 11:45:56 PM »
Also remember I was taking worst-case scenario where none of the 5 people who died were scum.

9 alive at the time - 5 = 4 with 2 scum left.

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #1190 on: October 10, 2012, 11:46:30 PM »
Oh wait, no We would have 6 People Left alive
DrRawr, Hero999, Serela, IHNN, Chaotick, and Shadoweh because she gets revived.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #1191 on: October 10, 2012, 11:47:04 PM »
Oh wait, no We would have 6 People Left alive
DrRawr, Hero999, Serela, IHNN, Chaotick, and Shadoweh because she gets revived.

If Rawr dies there is no revive.

Zakeri would have vigged Rawr in Rawr's plan.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #1192 on: October 10, 2012, 11:48:44 PM »
Zakeri would also have been alive if we followed Rawr's plan, because he kinda needed to be alive to vig Rawr, so we wouldn't have lynched Zakeri.

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #1193 on: October 10, 2012, 11:49:05 PM »
It is with your self-hammer.
Nope-it takes 3 /otes with 4 players.
If you were scum int would not ha/e been instant win.

My v key is acting up.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #1194 on: October 10, 2012, 11:50:38 PM »
Nope-it takes 3 /otes with 4 players.
If you were scum int would not ha/e been instant win.

My v key is acting up.

Oh.

Well that's just my derp then. I thought 4 players was 2 votes.

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #1195 on: October 10, 2012, 11:51:56 PM »
Alright then, I'll move it around
We lynch Chaotick
3 DrRawr Shadoweh, and Raikaria
1 Bardiche.
4 People left,
You would not have taken the bet because C.C. vote is yours. You are the only person I can relate the vote to at the moment.
It would have been impossible for an easy win.

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #1196 on: October 10, 2012, 11:57:24 PM »
Anyhow organizing what I know so far
Zakeri vig attempt on ???
IHNN copped Zak/ Raikaria
Hero999 tracked Raikaria
Serela  beefed up ????

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #1197 on: October 10, 2012, 11:57:50 PM »
Oh I can't believe I forgot this,
Raikari did something ot IHNN.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #1198 on: October 10, 2012, 11:58:30 PM »
tl;dr Raikaria does not have any clear-y reasons to not be scum.

Okay, so, uh. I still think IHNN is town since I also had a strong town read on him from before. So that leaves A.Lynch Zak who is probably scum, B.Lynch Raikaria in case her role messes with cop results, or C.Lynch Hero in case he's lying.

I don't really like option C for today. If I had to pick between the Raikaria or Hero, in this situation, I think I'd actually rather lynch raikaria for some reason; (Doesn't help that she doesn't suddenly go like "OH HERO IS SCUM ##VOTE" or something in reaction to this, because if it's really completely made up, then, uh, yeah, Hero would be CONFIRMSCUM for her), and there's always just ignoring the two of them and lynching Zakeri.

So, uhm. What do you guys think?

Also, I targetted Bard last night. He died, so woohoo :V
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #1199 on: October 11, 2012, 12:01:23 AM »
All the fact that it's 3 to lynch at 4 people means that Rawr's plan turned from 'town certain loss' to 'town possible loss', dependent if we lynched town or scum D4.

Alright then, I'll move it around
We lynch Chaotick
3 DrRawr Shadoweh, and Raikaria
1 Bardiche.
4 People left,
You would not have taken the bet because C.C. vote is yours. You are the only person I can relate the vote to at the moment.
It would have been impossible for an easy win.

Likewise, you are the only person I can relate the C.C vote to as well.

Especially after this:
@Raikaria: Why do you feel the need to base so much of your content on C.C.? because holyshit you are like the only one to continuously talk about C.C. this C.C that. Why the hell are you trying to make us all focus on that specific point. What is your goal of continuously telling us this?
why do you love C.C. so much and not me?

And no, before you say again 'No-one brought that':

The knee-jerk defense point is actually pretty interesting, though. Conspiracy theorists aren't crazy when actually right. Maybe.

@Raikaria: Fair enough.

===

Now then, you are the person who I can attribute the C.C vote to, now, I want to go back to something Raitaki brought up during Day 1.

Oh gawd what. Definitely Lelouch's handiwork. Last time I checked he was a massive villian so ##Unvote. Looks like an anti-town party trying to get rid of Shadoweh to me.

Now let's put the fact that Raitaki was scum in.

I think the last mafia is almost certainly LeLouch. And I would be highly surprised if he didn't have some kind of ability involving his Geass, especially with the note that I am immune to Geass effects.

What is LeLouch's Geass?

'Lelouch's Geass, bestowed upon him by C.C., gives him "The Power of Absolute Obedience", allowing him to plant commands within a person's mind upon eye contact in a manner comparable to hypnosis.'

I would not be shocked if this is what is causing the problem.

I would not be shocked, Hero, if NEITHER OF US ARE MAFIA. Instead, you were targeted by LeLouch.

Of course, this is all assumption. However, I think Raitaki's Flip+D1 comment, and the note about me being immune to Geass effects adds up to this being likely.