Author Topic: Magical Madness Mafia 2, The Horrible Finish (Mod and Scum lose)  (Read 114623 times)

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
Re: Eclipse: The Game (Twilight 3)
« Reply #840 on: October 07, 2012, 01:26:41 PM »
Dammit PX I don't know katakana yet!

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #841 on: October 07, 2012, 01:58:04 PM »
Live for the Swaaarm! For the Overmind! *blam*
[08:23 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki on a scale of 1 to 10 your current mafia game play is annoying as fuck
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki, if both of us ended up as mafia
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- I would be so angry
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- that I will snap and give into my rage

Shadoweh

• I will ahn~ vote count for you
  • The STRONGEST Day Effect
« Reply #842 on: October 07, 2012, 02:04:50 PM »
Serela, Zak and I are forming Team Jacob. All Edwardites will be purged.

Kitten4u: "I'll say it plainly: THERE IS NO WAY SHADOWEH IS SCUM!" - A Balanced Game of Mafia

« Reply #843 on: October 07, 2012, 02:56:04 PM »
You weren't furry enough to marry.
<<===

Cause and Effect dictates that there is never not a reason for whenever somebody gets lynched.

I ended up having to watch the end of one of the Twilight movies last night. It's physically painful having to listen to Bella yelling at you through accidental proxy. Please give your condolences to Edwards and Jacobs across the world with girlfriends/mothers/sisters who watch Twilight constantly.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #844 on: October 07, 2012, 03:01:37 PM »
I don't even.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

PX

• School Idol?
Re: Magical Madness Mafia 2, The Horrible Return (Night 3)
« Reply #845 on: October 07, 2012, 05:27:11 PM »
Raitaki has been found to have two separate instances of posting game talk after the hammer. As such.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #846 on: October 08, 2012, 04:43:55 PM »
##BGM:Credens Justitiam

"Mami-san! You're so cool, being the head of our group."

"Mami-san! Watch your head!"

"Mami! Don't get too ahead of yourself!"

"Here's some cheese Mami."

"Thanks all of you! Now let's go kill that witch. ξ(✿ >◡❛)ξ ▄︻▇▇〓〓ティロ・フィナーレ!"

Conq has died during the night!

I'm not scared of anything anymore. I'm not alone anymore.

The life of a Magical Girl is lonely and scary. You are forced to fight these witches for the rest of your life until your soul gem empties, but this time, you have cute little kouhais to fight for! You're not afraid of anything anymore.

Welcome Conq to the World of C. You are Mami Tomoe (Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica), fighting off a witch at the hospital.

You are the Town Veteran Magical Girl.

You have the following Personal Abilities:
Active 【Regale】 - Anytime during the day, you can PM the mods the command ##Regale XX to open up a quicktopic with the target during the night and roleblock them. They will not be informed of anything except that they can speak in the quicktopic for one night. You may not quote mod communications in the quicktopic.
Passive 【Episode 3: I'm Not Afraid of Anything Anymore】 - At the start of the day, you will switch to the next Magical Girl.

You win when all opposing factions are dead, or nothing can prevent the same.

You can post and vote in the thread during the day while alive. Confirm by sending a PM to the mods and listing what order you will play the Magical Girls.

It is now Day 4.

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||100%
« Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 04:50:55 PM by C.C. »

« Reply #847 on: October 08, 2012, 04:51:00 PM »
chances of raitaki busing his scum buddy all game?
##Votes: Zakeri

« Reply #848 on: October 08, 2012, 04:57:35 PM »
Also if anyone town is in control of the cc vote should fess up now. reason being is how raitaki treated the cc vote on shadoweh d1

IHNN i guess is town unless someone wants to counter claim the stolen id ::)

« Reply #849 on: October 08, 2012, 05:08:48 PM »
Also if anyone town is in control of the cc vote should fess up now. reason being is how raitaki treated the cc vote on shadoweh d1
meh maybe not upon rethinking it, seeing shadoweh was going on about shooting people i think. I guess shadoweh is still on my town list

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #850 on: October 08, 2012, 05:53:01 PM »
So as I said, saying to lynch Zakeri regardless of alignment is a scummy thing to say.

##Vote: Serela

Now who chainsawed me over that?

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #851 on: October 08, 2012, 05:58:49 PM »
Right, I said I would 'fess up, and now it's time to 'fess up.

As much as I can in this situation.

Shadoweh and me are linked. During N1, Shadoweh chose me as his target, and we formed a quicktopic.

I don't know the exact name of Shadoweh's role, he has not disclosed it to me, however, where I come from it's known as Lover. Basically, if I die, he dies, and vice versa. This is why I didn't want to out this fact, however, at this point, mislynching either of us would be more dangerous, and Shadoweh is a suspect for his play.

It is due to this fact that I know Shadoweh is town, and lynching him will result in my death as well.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #852 on: October 08, 2012, 06:03:22 PM »
Replace all he's with she's in the above. I'm a moron and forgot Shadoweh is the female of this relationship.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #853 on: October 08, 2012, 06:09:30 PM »
It is due to this fact that I know Shadoweh is town, and lynching him will result in my death as well.
This is likely but not guaranteed.  However I have no interest in lynching Shadoweh.  None at all.

So, Zakeri, any idea what happened last night?  Why is that useless Hero still around

« Reply #854 on: October 08, 2012, 06:12:55 PM »
So, Zakeri, any idea what happened last night?  Why is that useless Hero still around
you could ask hero, his job last night was too watch zakeri :V

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #855 on: October 08, 2012, 06:18:40 PM »
Actiondan failed

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #856 on: October 08, 2012, 06:22:34 PM »
I'm also curious about what IHNN said, why am I not dead?
Or at least where was YOUR kill Zakeri?

« Reply #857 on: October 08, 2012, 06:23:16 PM »
Actiondan failed
thanks capt obvious

Now was it your role that failed or was it zakeris

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #858 on: October 08, 2012, 06:24:02 PM »
I was cockblocked basically.

« Reply #859 on: October 08, 2012, 06:25:39 PM »
fair enough, guess we wait for zakeris response

« Reply #860 on: October 08, 2012, 06:33:24 PM »
actually wtf am i expecting he wouldnt even know what happened >.>

« Reply #861 on: October 08, 2012, 06:54:55 PM »
Hero999, Can you claim your Source (The stuff in parenthesis)?

Apparently, I do get a message when I fail to kill, but all it says is that I can no longer target "Haruri Suzumiya." It's weird PX choose to do it this way, but I suppose any information I can get will help.

« Reply #862 on: October 08, 2012, 07:04:31 PM »
couldnt you have just used wikipedia or some shit >.>

« Reply #863 on: October 08, 2012, 07:07:42 PM »
Also what about actiondan n1, did you not get a message for that?

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #864 on: October 08, 2012, 07:46:16 PM »
...what
I mean come one seriously?
Haruhi Suzumiya (Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuutsu)

Bardiche

« Reply #866 on: October 08, 2012, 07:51:47 PM »
Right, I said I would 'fess up, and now it's time to 'fess up.

As much as I can in this situation.

Shadoweh and me are linked. During N1, Shadoweh chose me as his target, and we formed a quicktopic.

I can confirm that this is true. I've no information that they will know each other's alignment, however, but at least I can confirm that Shadoweh truly does have the ability to form quicktopics.

This does not at all excuse her lacklustre participation though and I would like to see her contribute to our cause. Unless she's a lover like Raikaria claimed, in which case the duo is fucked. (Protip: There is a time to claim lover. Infinity to Lynch is not that time.)

In any case, scum for me today is Serela, who was the fiercest proponent yesterday of lambasting my vote on Raitaki as wrong, twisting words and such. I maintain that I held a healthy idea of scumminess and that Raitaki's line about lynching Zakeri even if he is somehow not Scum wasn't Town-minded and implied that even if Zakeri was Town we should lynch him because Vigilante power.

Also, if Zakeri can elucidate the exact message he sent the Mod, we can validate whether Zakeri failed to kill Hero999 due to form mistake, or due to Hero misclaiming and needing a noose.

Bardiche

« Reply #867 on: October 08, 2012, 08:01:33 PM »
EBWOP: Reading back I see Serela was more fierce about my Zakeri vote, though making some noise about the Raitaki vote as well, calling it dumb as fuck or something. ┐( ?∀? )┌ I admit to not fully reading that wall.

There's also this, where Serela saying Raitaki is her weakest Town read implies he might be willing to lynch Raitaki, which is textbook bussing for Scum. Distance yourself from an ally if it looks like he could get lynched. At this point the Raitaki wagon gains strength, at the same time Serela starts a new wagon. Maybe I'm reading too much into that, but a Scum!Serela who didn't voice support for any of the other wagons would have to try and start up a new wagon, right?

Reading back I see this post reinforcing Raitaki as a questionable Town read, which just reads to me right now as distancing.

Combined with that is Serela's completely nonsensical case from Day 2, which even by Serela standards was terrible beyond description, I think he's a pretty good candidate for Scum this game.

Bardiche

« Reply #868 on: October 08, 2012, 08:02:53 PM »
Also I tried to night vig myself this night but it failed. Something about not having a night vig. True story.

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #869 on: October 08, 2012, 08:07:52 PM »
Also I tried to night vig myself this night but it failed. Something about not having a night vig. True story.
...what

Also: I have to die before LyLo.  100% true, since if I make it to LyLo both scum can vote me and I'll be dead.  Essentially as it stands now: either I die D5 or I die N4, or I get turbolynched in LyLo with nothing anyone can do to stop it.
Except the lovers claim means that's the guaranteed NK meaning we're probably in MyLo tomorrow where NO ONE VOTES ME because I could be quickhammered immediately.