Author Topic: Magical Madness Mafia 2, The Horrible Finish (Mod and Scum lose)  (Read 114621 times)

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
Re: Magical Madness Mafia II, The Horrible Return (Day 2)
« Reply #360 on: October 01, 2012, 09:37:31 PM »
Misrep that should have been corrected. at the time i also hadnt considered what shadoweh had said later. But the logic that was used is still stupid.Where does this make me scum exactly? You seem pretty upset that im using one liners and as a reason to vote me, thus it is a reason for your scumtell on me.Yet again im not those people, im not easy enough to throw out stupid town reads with less then 100 posts. Also how can you take actiondans read seriously if you wanted him lynched?If im still voting him and still questioning him what does logic tell us? If im not here to unvote, how can i unvote?Like conq said were here to lynch scum.

pretty much all shit that isnt really relevant to me being scum. I gave my defense which you seem to ignore for some reason.

@SirChaotick never said it was, but i dont like it when people say im scum for all the wrong reasons. I can be more unreasonable if raikaria insist  that his case on me is a good one. In all honesty id probably unvote him if he dropped his lame case on me and actually scum hunt. Prodding lurkers and not voting your scum suspects isnt the way to go, especially on d2.

I didn't take ActionDan's read seriously, but it was a read nonetheless. 100 posts of content, discounting C.C, and you honestly say you had no reads at all by that point?

And again you completely ignore the main point of my argument. Everything else has been me getting annoyed at you for bad play and getting on people's nerves.

My main point, as I shall say for about the 10th time:

I accuse you of lurking. Nothing more. I say I'd be happy to lynch lurkers.
You come out, insults flying, saying it's retarded using lurking as a town or scum tell.
I did not do this.
This reaction raises suspicion, as it's defending a point I never attacked to begin with.

It's almost as if you don't want to address this point in the argument, because you know it's valid. The longer you go on blatantly ignoring that argument, throwing around ad hominems, and making it look like my argument is anything else but the above, the worse my opinion of you gets. Refute my argument. Don't try and make my criticisms of your attitude my argument, because they're not.

Now how about you address the actual case, when you address my 'case' on you? Everything else is just me getting an urge to lynch you for being a pain in the neck, but, unfortunately, this town ain't no painkiller, it's a scumkiller.

Also, after re-reading Bard, I'm still thinking he's town. I just don't understand why people are thinking he's mafia. Maybe it's just me.

In all honesty my mind is too clouded by annoyance at Rawr to do much straight thinking and scumhunting at this precise time.

http://www.malevole.com/mv/misc/tribute/
I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.
Those two facts sum me up pretty well.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #361 on: October 01, 2012, 09:38:13 PM »
Also I find it ironic your post reasoning for voting me as 'Not refuting your case' when I happened to be typing my response.

I don't even remember who put the above in my sig. [Wasn't me] Nor do I understand why I keep it here anymore.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #362 on: October 01, 2012, 09:40:23 PM »
Bonus BS points for it not even being an hour since you posted your defense for me to follow up on.

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #363 on: October 01, 2012, 09:49:48 PM »
@Nameless:Scummiest on what basis, and why can't you seem to agree with yourself on who is scummiest/most anti-Town? I'm assuming "anti-Town" = "Scum" or of equal threat level, if you mean "acting against Town but not necessarily not-Town" you need to vote the scummiest person instead and tell other people why this is so. (1)

I can get not immediately producing reasons for various reasons, and none of those reasons seem entirely apparent to me. There's no real trap laid out here and no real updating of cases. There's not even a clear reason why I'm scummy other than "see Day1". We have a wagon flip so incorporate that into your reads. (2)

since when I voted Dormio we were 5/5 with Raitaki and my votes elsewhere, and no one swapped from Raitaki onto Dormio. Therefore, if you're going to say Raitaki is Scum, you're saying Dormio was a counter-wagon to Scum, which means his wagon should be of great importance. (3)

Please consider your response to this carefully: Why do you consider Dormio's flip basically useless when according to your vote it was a counter-wagon to your top scum suspect, so people who swung the wagon and people who built the wagon should be suspicious as a result? (4)
(1) Raitaki is gut.  The 2nd and 3rd quotes are in the context of the 3 people hopping around LD1-myself, Raikaria and you.
(2) I am not very experienced the ways of wagon analysis.  I do like your post there, though I may not agree with the conclusions reached yet I can see where you're coming from and how you get there.
##Unvote
(3) See first part of 2.
(4) First part of 2, he had very little content.  I responded to Zakeri saying that I overlooked a lot of things surrounding the flip so I'm not sure how I haven't answered already.

Not liking rawr much at the moment.  I need to re-read rawr Hero and Raitaki and the events surrounding Dormio's lynch/flip, which I will do after homework/homework break.

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #364 on: October 01, 2012, 10:05:24 PM »
(4) First part of 2, he had very little content.  I responded to Zakeri saying that I overlooked a lot of things surrounding the flip so I'm not sure how I haven't answered already.

Suggestive question, I'm saying Dormio's flip is very important if you consider Raitaki scum so you need to look at that. Moreover, why the hell would you regret someone not flipping in the Night as they would usually be Townies? (freak situations notwithstanding)

Also, after reading Zakeri's posts and with my role in hand I'd probably be willing to die for him. ♥ very sexier person, no must lynch or make very sad Baron Vladmu, who is Baron of Sexy♥♥ and know when person not sexy♥♥.

PS: Rawr not sexy♥♥

People keep calling that a votepark or something but I don't see why I should move onto other targets just because the primary target continues to do everything I still find scummy. All these one-liners aren't very great, and most his posts focus on insulting people who vote him over providing reasons why x or y are scum.

@DrRawr; 1) Fair enough.
2) Defending yourself != case isn't solid. I'll disagree with any case on me calling me Scum, but that doesn't mean the others suddenly have unsolid cases: All scum defend themselves, unless their name is PX.
3) Good question, try asking Raitaki.
4) That's an assumption, but that's a business between the two of you. What does this have to do with my vote on you?
5) They're apparently important to him.

None of this really answers anything about your lack of scum hunting or your low volume of content.

(; ̄ェ ̄)
« Last Edit: October 01, 2012, 10:24:44 PM by C.C. »

I have no name

• Dodge ALL the bullets
« Reply #365 on: October 01, 2012, 10:10:48 PM »
Suggestive question, I'm saying Dormio's flip is very important if you consider Raitaki scum so you need to look at that. Moreover, why the hell would you regret someone not flipping in the Night as they would usually be Townies? (freak situations notwithstanding)
K so I lied and re-read that stuff now.  I'm not sure what kind of conclusions I should be drawing other than Raitaki was flailing at the time.
Because it's not what I was used to seeing and I wasn't fully awake at the time of that post.

Raikaria

• Do Tank Girls Dream...
  • Of Floating Eyeballs?
« Reply #366 on: October 01, 2012, 10:29:59 PM »
3. If he really thought i was scum why didnt he vote me at the start, he instead prodded actiondan for some reason

On this specific point, maybe it's because I'm still not 100% convinced you're scum yet? I don't like you, and I would be happy to lynch you, and I lean towards you being scum. I'm not petty. I don't write you off as scum because you're annoying. I'd LIKE to see you get lynched, but I want what is best for the town, not my sanity.

However, ActionDan is outright useless right now.

Look at it this way, if we remove the useless people, we prevent situations at the endgame where we have a few people with loads to use for and against them, and then these people with blank slates.

In addition, focusing on lurkers and non-contributers early makes the town more efficient. There are less distractions.  Mafia won't pick off the useless parts of the town, they'll pick off the useful townies. This also gives us time to collect information to use later in the game to help us find the mafia. Like it or not, D1 isn't a great time to find mafia, especially with the odds. Usually the best thing to do is lynch a lurker on D1, and, in this situation without a mafia nightkill, and the possible threat of C.C's vote, might be prudent today.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #367 on: October 01, 2012, 10:32:30 PM »
Okay I'm back to end my ongoing bowls of useless flakes for breakfast

or something, I don't know, I just woke up from my nap, rereading stuff and whatever, screwy sleep schedule has me super not wanting to make a post like 95% of the time which is why I kind of didn't want to /in, but anyway lessee

cut: "Usually the best thing to do is lynch a lurker on D1" is so very wrong generally because the d1 lynch is something you want to be ~*~informative~*~ and lazy lurker lynch is so very not; this isn't 100% true because there are also lurker lynches that are not lazy (e.g. this game) and are still informative to a nice degree but anyway rereads
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Bardiche

« Reply #368 on: October 01, 2012, 10:41:43 PM »
K so I lied and re-read that stuff now.  I'm not sure what kind of conclusions I should be drawing other than Raitaki was flailing at the time.

I'm saying that if you think Raitaki is Scum, Dormio is his counter-wagon, so there's a good chance there's Scum on Dormio's wagon, so Dormio's flip isn't useless.

Serela, stop flounder and flip-flopping and reading. Produce that case first, you should have one. If you voted and THEN decided to read for a case you are doing something wrong.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #369 on: October 01, 2012, 10:58:07 PM »
prob.town at least for now (too lazy to order my townreads in any better manner because who cares, so vague group): Conq (like super townie 9000), raikaria (because of gems like 147 and overall supereffort that I doubt could be kept up consistently as scum)
leaning town: IHNN (hated miller claim first post helps me stop waffling on this one; not the only reason) (fakeedit:further into reread I'm feeling even better about ihnn), SirChaotick

I keep flipflopping on raitaki

Shadoweh has posts like that look very townie for multiple reasons and the Vengeful thing, but then otherwise is mostly terrible, which makes me :C. On the upside if we lynch her and she's town, that means she actually is vengeful, so at least we'd get a vig out of it? The mod vote thing is weird, but I wouldn't throw scum gambit ++ off the possibility list either, like really

Rawr is usually so very easy to read. But I can't tell whether this is town!rawr or scum!rawr for once :T I'm going to give it more time, it's only a little bit into d2, he can't hide his alignment from me forever D:

notactuallyanedit:I like how I end up elaborating on the degree of my town reads despite blabbering on about how I'm too lazy to actually do it, plus how I start a list and then devolve (or advance?) into little blurbs on specific people instead

Hero and Zakeri? They haven't really played in a long time. (If Hero has it was anonymafia and I don't remember who he was. Other then KAORI) I'm not sure how to gauge them. Zakeri's d1 is kind of inbetween lurkybad and some nice thought processes? Hero is sort of similar except maybe replace "nice" with "seems geniune". I agree with Zakeri's current reads enough that I don't have any interest in lynching him.

Bard's quote on Zak about the interpretive consolidation dance makes me giggle. I almost went "oh wait two of these three people are my town reads" but then I recalled in the next sentences Zak says why he thinks they're town too and that Bard is scum, so I went back to my happy sunflowers.

Oh I got cut by Bard I see! I just got to the end here. Psh, if nothing else, what I had on you when I was voting you D1 should be enough to justify my vote now; although for obvious reasons, addressing your further posts is of course required.

Although I'm having some trouble doing so.

The only thing that really comes to mind here is "It feels like Bard is saying a lot of stuff, but that almost all of it is kind of unimportant in the end" and then on the DrRawr stuff idk since I'm flipflopping all over there as well, so that part is kind of null to me, could easily see it as town or scum. All in all I haven't really seen a single thing from Bard this game I actually think is town looking, and enough stuff that just touches me in a bad place that I really want him lynched. Maybe I can explain this better after I get another nights rest (Ahahaha as if I can actually sleep at night anymore ;_;) but this is kind of adequate maybe? Questions might help if there are any to be asked.
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #370 on: October 01, 2012, 10:59:02 PM »
I look over my post and all I can think is "am I on drugs"

Bardiche

« Reply #371 on: October 01, 2012, 11:08:35 PM »
Oh I got cut by Bard I see! I just got to the end here. Psh, if nothing else, what I had on you when I was voting you D1 should be enough to justify my vote now; although for obvious reasons, addressing your further posts is of course required.

Although I'm having some trouble doing so.

The only thing that really comes to mind here is "It feels like Bard is saying a lot of stuff, but that almost all of it is kind of unimportant in the end" and then on the DrRawr stuff idk since I'm flipflopping all over there as well, so that part is kind of null to me, could easily see it as town or scum. All in all I haven't really seen a single thing from Bard this game I actually think is town looking, and enough stuff that just touches me in a bad place that I really want him lynched. Maybe I can explain this better after I get another nights rest (Ahahaha as if I can actually sleep at night anymore ;_;) but this is kind of adequate maybe? Questions might help if there are any to be asked.

Walk with me here.

As far as I can tell, your original vote on me is here, and as far as ED1 strong my vote being on someone you don't think is Scum is OK for a case. In a later case you concede the following:
It's not a town argument, but it's not a scum argument either. It's a silly argument. It might be a little more likely to come from sillyscum I guess? But still completely realistic from sillytown.

So you're saying that my ED1 stuff was up for interpretation and flipflopped on whether my vote was legit. You concede it "may be a little more likely to come from sillyscum", but hold that it's still possible for sillytown. Okay.

You never mention me again after that. Voteswap to Dormio for being useless, then flipflops about Dormio still being useless, then Day 2 and you're voting me.

EXCUSE ME, ARE YOU VOTING ME FOR ED1 STUFF, SERELA? DURING DAY 2 WHEN WE HAVE A FLIP AND VARIOUS THINGS HAPPENING?

ARE YOU COMPLETELY SERIOUS HERE WHEN YOU SAY THE D1 REASONS SHOULD JUSTIFY YOUR VOTE RIGHT NOW, REALLY? REALLY?

I utterly want to lynch you for this shit right now. But you have the audacity to be completely vague about this "bad stuff" I'm using and how I haven't done anything that is Town looking (does this mean you find my scumhunting to be scum motivated?)... and request another night's sleep before you can explain better why I'm Scum?

Seriously?

ARE YOU FOR REAL?

My mind is blown.

##Vote: Serela, ##Vote: Serela, ##Vote: Serela, ##Vote: Serela, ##Vote: Serela, ##Vote: Serela, ##Vote: Serela, ##Vote: Serela, ##Vote: Serela, ##Vote: Serela, ##Vote: Serela, ##Vote: Serela

##Vote: DrRawr

If I had two votes I swear. I swear. It's probably not scummy but your current way of handling things makes me froth by the mouth.

Bardiche

« Reply #372 on: October 01, 2012, 11:10:34 PM »
I seriously wish I could punch people through the internet because goddamn, Serela, that has got to be the worst play from you yet. Tell me why this isn't Scummy and why I shouldn't kill you for this.

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
« Reply #373 on: October 01, 2012, 11:11:26 PM »
-Chatter, Clutter-
I the fact that its impossible to ISO people who post in other threads. Sadface
If we are role shenaniganings I would suspect Raitaki for the holder of C.C. because he was the last to vote Shadoweh before we found the mod holding a vote for someones use.

@Serela: You drunk fuck, I still have no idea what your stance of Bard is aside from >Gut and feels fake.

Can't feel why IHNN and Serela call Bard scum.
ActionDan may as well not exist myself included at the moment

...I don't get it, what is so good about ChaoTick that people find him town?
I mean, sure he states his stances and opinions. But what has he actually actively participated in? everything is merely a follow up of everyone else, and I'm unwilling to let this pass.
##Vote ChaoTick

I checked again, and yes I don't really see any point in time where ChaoTick actively participated in scumhunting.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #374 on: October 01, 2012, 11:12:04 PM »
can I blame the fact that I can't seem to hold a coherent thought process right now :c

A decent bit of the stuff you said just now (like the ed1 point thingy) is p.true, I probably shouldn't have gone "psh" either that was kind of unjusitified, but I also tried to explain why I don't like your later posts either. The issue is I can't really find anything specific, apart from what I vaguely/badly tried to communicate in my last paragraph there.

Bardiche

« Reply #375 on: October 01, 2012, 11:13:58 PM »
In case the seething wall of rage up there lost comprehension to rage:

Dear Serela,

There are no words to describe my fury, but unfortunately they are all I have. Enclosed you will find a poem that is to express the rage that is my keyboard.

I wish to inform you that I find Early Day 1 Very First Case Of The Game criticism to be invalid for a Day 2 case, especially considering you conceded your own point there was up for interpretations where you chose to assume Town and I chose to assume Scum.

I would like to urge you to re-consider your current course of action and present your case in a manner that is not quite as mildly frustrating, and possibly up to date. It's like sending a telegram. In 2012. You're horribly outdated.

Kind regard,

Bardiche.

Attachment:
Roses are red
Violets are blue
So help me Buddha
I will strangle you

Bardiche

« Reply #376 on: October 01, 2012, 11:17:01 PM »
I also tried to explain why I don't like your later posts either. The issue is I can't really find anything specific, apart from what I vaguely/badly tried to communicate in my last paragraph there.

So... your best case of the Day is "I have this weird feeling but there's nothing specific". You can say:

enough stuff that just touches me in a bad place that I really want him lynched

But you can't quantify what this is.

I just. I'm. I'll. Just. Just. Just. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post. This post.

I'm going to step away for a bit.

Bardiche

« Reply #377 on: October 01, 2012, 11:18:04 PM »
Also, please try to at least answer this:

I seriously wish I could punch people through the internet because goddamn, Serela, that has got to be the worst play from you yet. Tell me why this isn't Scummy and why I shouldn't kill you for this.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #378 on: October 01, 2012, 11:19:05 PM »
I wish to inform you that I find Early Day 1 Very First Case Of The Game criticism to be invalid for a Day 2 case, especially considering you conceded your own point there was up for interpretations where you chose to assume Town and I chose to assume Scum.
didn't I have other points

In any case, that really wasn't supposed to come off nearly as ed1-reason-based as it actually did, I kind of worded that badly (along with half the other stuff in my post, why am I talking about going back to happy sunflowers oh jeez), it's sort of like that's a decent bit of my case and then the rest is your posts are kind of padded with useless stuff that looks good if you don't actually think about it too hard? Maybe that's not the right way to explain it either, that also comes across too strongly in comparison to what I actually think.

I can't really blame you for your reaction considering that what I typed implied something that was pretty crappy o: (But also not true!) Maybe I should get like, sleeping pills or something. I wonder where I could find those. I'd look in the grocery store, but I went earlier and forgot my credit card, which kind of sucked, especially considering I forgot to put on pants so I was shivering on my scooter the whole way :T

« Reply #379 on: October 01, 2012, 11:27:46 PM »
Heh i have gained much amusement from reading the past few posts

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #380 on: October 01, 2012, 11:33:28 PM »
Oh yeah Hero reminded me actiondan exists!

I don't care what the fuck he claimed, he's superlurking it up and it's like super bad

would rather lynch someone else today but if he doesn't start being cool and stuff he needs to get turbolynched tomorrow

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #381 on: October 01, 2012, 11:35:30 PM »
Also your poem rhymes better if you use "I'll" instead of "I will"

Bardiche

« Reply #382 on: October 01, 2012, 11:43:37 PM »
it's sort of like that's a decent bit of my case and then the rest is your posts are kind of padded with useless stuff that looks good if you don't actually think about it too hard?

>Decent bit of my case
I'll let that bit rest, I don't think I know the words to make you understand how ED1 cases have no place past Day 1, except in very rare circumstances where they are a tiny bit of extra oomph to a case.

>padded with useless stuff that looks good if you don't actually think about it too hard?
The problem with this line of thought is that I can do that with any post and find something that is bad about them. Take you. It looks like someone high on meth wrote your posts. Think about it hard enough and it becomes a cunning scum ploy to troll me by using your exceptional ability not to connect with the sane world, cleverly abusing the MoTK standard of never lynching idiots. This perches you in that nice corner where everyone thinks your meth abuse is harmless and you cannot possibly be a threat to Town.

But clearly no one can be this air-headed. No one would actually write posts high on meth. No one would actually do all the things you did and seriously think they are clear in any way, shape or form.

If you think about it, there has to be some sort of calculated purpose in your particular style of posts that synergises with a Scum agenda.

This level of reasoning is possible for Bardiche, what do you guys think.

I am now willing to lynch Serela on grounds of being incomprehensible and it being high time we lynch people for these kind of jokes.

Raitaki

• 雷滝
« Reply #383 on: October 01, 2012, 11:44:41 PM »
Hey guys, popping in to say that I'm sorry, but my grandpa's funeral is gonna last 2 days, so with missed school and stuff I have to be replaced out. ;_; (unless you guys are somehow ok with me disappearing for like 3 days)
[08:23 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki on a scale of 1 to 10 your current mafia game play is annoying as fuck
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- Raitaki, if both of us ended up as mafia
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- I would be so angry
[08:25 pm]  Aristocrat -- that I will snap and give into my rage

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #384 on: October 01, 2012, 11:51:58 PM »
I can't really argue with Bard's logic there! (It would be super cool if that's actually what was going on :D Woo silly scum gambit that allows me to act ridiculous as a secret trolling method!)

except for the part where I really am just kind of falling apart from majorly inconsistent sleeping and other various bad things :T But anyway I'ma go like, take a nap or try to go to the grocery store again if it's not raining, or something

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #385 on: October 01, 2012, 11:55:14 PM »
Actually Dan is kind of not posting in that game over on MS either :T (I am not a player there and am not trying to start a conversation about that game, but, just sayin')

If he's seriously not around, then, I mean... erf.

It's cool to be able to say "Super lurking, kill it with fire it's probably scum", but then there's the part where Superlurking, They Actually Really Don't Have Time To Post Apparently. Bah I wish I wasn't paying attention to that game so that I could be more okay with lynching Dan. DAN PLEASE STOP BEING SUPER UNAVAILABLE AND COME BACK ;_;

Bardiche

« Reply #386 on: October 02, 2012, 12:05:06 AM »
Dear Shadoweh,

It's pretty hard to miss: You haven't posted in a while. I know you're around and online.

Please rectify this situation.

Love,

Bardiche.

PS: By Love, I mean I hate you. ^_^

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #387 on: October 02, 2012, 12:07:23 AM »
Shadoweh hasn't posted once today yeah, I thought about it but it slipped my mind by the time I actually talked about her in my post :T Kind of contributing to that "but everything else about her is horrible."

Shadoweh I'd like to lynch you just so you can vig someone and give us two flips <3 Or so you can flip scum because seriously you have like one post that isn't bleh.

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #388 on: October 02, 2012, 01:05:48 AM »
Serela stop posting junk. Zero interest in lynching Bardiche after his content today; he's super town.

##Unvote
##Vote: SirChaotick

Will elaborate after meals and stuff.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #389 on: October 02, 2012, 01:46:44 AM »
The Fourteenth Votecount - Yoshi!

Raitaki (2) - Zakeri, SirChaotick
Bardiche (1) - Serela
Raikaria (1) - DrRawr
Zakeri (2) - Raitaki, Bardiche
ActionDan (1) Raikaria
SirChaotick (2) Hero999, Conq

Not Voting - Everybody else

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 70%

Also, I am not replacing out Raitaki because replacements are lame. Consider him V/LA
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 02:48:12 AM by C.C. »