Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Mafia - GAME OVER  (Read 118858 times)

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Mafia - Day Four LyLo!
« Reply #1230 on: April 04, 2011, 07:56:02 PM »
hi capt.h you aren't very good at reading pms ):

Quote from: me
Hi passing my radio to capt.h who is pretty much guarenteed to be scum if it isn't a huhwhat/edible scumteam which would be silly. Except you, who won't get this message until morning, will likely pass it to him if you aren't him... whatever. Then I'll pass my radio to Edible. Tomorrow should be the final day anyway so this barely matters as long as I pass it to SOMEONE."
Quote from: still me
Then I'll pass my radio to Edible.
...but then he kind of died. >: The mod said I went back to his dwelling and got it back from where I left it.

...that doesn't exactly bode well for me. This would be a perfectly logical thing for scum-me to do so that I'd have an excuse and still get to nk. gdi

Anyway, I did indeed get a message stating that capt.h had Radio B and was giving it to PX.

I'm not entirely sure what to think now. The logic I've been using states that I'm the only possible scum at this point, but I KNOW I'm town. Either I logic'd something wrong or Bard does NOT TRIGGER EDIBLE'S TEST.

Since huhwhat flipped scum, that accounts for two scum in the first test. I know I'm town, and that Edible was town and therefore hopefully not lying about his test targets/results. The only logical explanation at this point for me, knowing that I am town, is that Bard does not trigger the test, and therefore one of the people we thought were confirmtown (PX, Dormio, Zak) is actually scum.

Zak... I have absolutely no reason to think he is scum. Huhwhat already flipped scum rolecop, as well.

That leaves PX and Dormio. Thank god this is something that we need to figure out the traditional mafia way at this point and no more friggin role shenanigans.

ALSO RIGHT BEFORE I FINISH THIS POST I ALMOST FORGET THAT IT'S ALSO LOGICALLY POSSIBLE BARD IS SCUM, but I still think he's third party. And he DEFINITELY NEEDS TO HAVE HIS KILL AVALIABLE TO USE TONIGHT IN CASE WE MISYLNCH. Actually, that in itself is reason to lynch Dormio. If me or PX was lynched and Dormio is scum, insta-lose. If we lynch Dormio though and Bard has voted me and/or PX, town has another chance to catch the final scum.

...yep, that pretty much cements it for me. And on the upside, this should be something everyone agrees with even if they think I'm scum! Yay. Lynch Dormio so if he's scum he can't have Bard blocked tonight and insta-win, if he's town Bard kills either me or PX. I of course hope it would be PX, but.

##Vote:Dormio
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #1231 on: April 04, 2011, 07:58:05 PM »
Thank god this is something that we need to figure out the traditional mafia way at this point and no more friggin role shenanigans.
oh wow I just realized this is a lie ;_;

...well at least it comes down to people picking me or PX as Bard's kill choice if Dormio isn't scum! Which is traditional mafia stuff I guess! Sorta >:
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #1232 on: April 04, 2011, 08:05:55 PM »
You're suggesting Dormio both roleblocked me and performed a kill tonight. Is this correct?

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #1233 on: April 04, 2011, 08:12:12 PM »
...actually, wait a second.

I counted the people. If Bard didn't kill overnight, we still shouldn't lose tonight. Buuuut I'm not sure we'd get Bard to be able to emergency kill N5 if we did that. Although, if PX was scum, well, he has a radio he has to toss. Therefore... since the game shouldn't end tonight if Bard doesn't kill, we can use that to see if we can get PX as a confirmed town. And I'm not lynching myself, so therefore Dormio is STILL the best option for me (:V), so how amusiiiing.

...we still only have 2 kills either way (unless the game wouldn't insta-end on a town lynch D5) so I'm fine with either of the two plans I suggested, Bard nking or not nking tonight. If he WOULD be able to nk N5 if we didn't lynch the scum by then, then a win is ensured regardless of whether I'm scum or not, though, plus the PX thing, so... I think I prefer -this- post's plan.

Bardninja:You bring up a good point! I didn't think about that. But Dormio has claimed his block stays on whoever he was using it on during the day. Therefore it wouldn't be a night action.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #1234 on: April 04, 2011, 08:16:06 PM »
It's also worth mentioning how shady Dormio has been about his role information, despite that fact that he told us what it DOES, which should be the only thing town needs to worry about revealing; he didn't give out his rolename and was vague about it's flavoring.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #1235 on: April 04, 2011, 08:22:40 PM »
To elaborate on why that's bad, avoidance of giving out rolename is because it might be inherently sinister. Lying when you can avoid it sometimes is dangerous, and legitimately so in this case, as it makes you vulnerable to rolecops (Like our Zakeri!).

Bardiche

« Reply #1236 on: April 04, 2011, 08:25:53 PM »
Not raising a point, just checking if you meant to consciously suggest Dormio can both roleblock and NK. To be sure, I was informed at the very start of the nightphase that I was roleblocked both tonight and last night, so it is definitely not an action he used DURING the night.

However, he did cockblock Shadoweh from shooting me until she shot Schezo. It could've only been profitable for scum to have had me shot in lieu of a scumbuddy, so I'm not at all convinced Dormio is scum. The argument you provide is rather weak, to be sure.

My personal bet would be on a NeoSerela/Huh What/Schezo scum team, due to Zakeri confirming you ARE the radio man, and Hourai proved scum have the ability to tap into the radios... it was an experimental role, after all, and I would not be surprised if the crafty zombies tried to wiretap us, eh?

I'm not entirely sure I would trust Zakeri as town either. All three of his targets had publically claimed before Zakeri revealed the role name. And Huh What was a rolecop, apparently, so Zakeri could also have gotten rolenames from his scumbuddy.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #1237 on: April 04, 2011, 08:29:24 PM »
I'm not entirely sure I would trust Zakeri as town either. All three of his targets had publically claimed before Zakeri revealed the role name. And Huh What was a rolecop, apparently, so Zakeri could also have gotten rolenames from his scumbuddy.
Dammit... that's true. ):

Bardiche

« Reply #1238 on: April 04, 2011, 08:31:38 PM »
Scum!Zakeri could've, that is.

I don't believe this is strongly the case, but I figure it mentions bearing for town. I admit my interest in the lynch is becoming less as the game devolves into role shenanigans and inactivity to boot.

If I had to pick between the lot of you, I'd clear Dormio as town - Dormio's act of saving me warrants my support of him regardless of his allegiance anyway. I would've already lost without him, and he is definitely MY MVP.

The others, I am unsure of capt h, but if he truly did receive the radio and passed it along, he cannot have performed an NK per PX's information. His actions, however, have easily been some of the scummiest in the game, including pity parties, intense avoidance of scumhunting and insistence on NOT LYNCHING SCUM during LyLo. I cannot condone a capt h lynch simply because of the role information, which annoys me as he is pretty scummy. I would like him to change this attitude in future games, and focus more on the dissecting lies aspect of the game.

It comes down to PX, Neo, Zakeri for me. I'd... actually have to re-read to just say I have a personal bet on any teams, although I imagine it will still be on NeoSerela. I've... not got much to hold against Zakeri, and it is true that his role works only on people who did claim. Rather than rolecop, I guess I'd consider him a fakeclaim buster, which is always useful.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #1239 on: April 04, 2011, 08:44:34 PM »
Dormio's block is not in fact a night action. He told us that himself. Likewise, I think he mentioned that he can't change who he blocks at night.

However, lets take a look at you.

I think we have established that Hourai did not receive those radio messages himself. At best, Huh What might have been able to get them. Thus, it's safe to say scum knew exactly who they were getting rid of when the bussing happened.

So scum knew who Hourai was, and scum bussed Hourai instead of you by a difference of one vote.

Now the next part is weird. Namely, I'm kind of surprised about scum Huh What wanting a radio. It would take a lot of skill for scum to use the radio to effectively strategize without getting caught by whoever was at the other end, as it gives your buddy twice as much to work with.

So, you had a secret line of communication with Huh What yesterday. What did you talk about? I think anything he talked about would lead us to scum, and I'd like to know the content of your communications.

@Serp - By the way, the radios are great!

And a bit of advice - if you want to prove that you're town, you don't send the radio to likely scum or people that will be dead by morning. You send the radio to someone who will almost certainly live through the night, and isn't likely to lie about it. That's why I picked PX, and the reason I suggested that Bard would be the safest pass. If you want to prove someone scum, you pass them the radio so that they're forced to pass it on the next night, and see if the pass was successful. At the moment it was far more important for you to have proven yourself town last night.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #1240 on: April 04, 2011, 08:59:33 PM »
So, you had a secret line of communication with Huh What yesterday. What did you talk about? I think anything he talked about would lead us to scum, and I'd like to know the content of your communications.
...not much, really. UK/Shadoweh was the only radio converation that existed at all. And you with your majorly huge night ranting.

It was basically "hi whattles" "hi who should I pass the radio to" "*suggestions and who i'll probably pass it to*".

if you want to prove that you're town, you don't send the radio to likely scum
If you want to prove someone scum, you pass them the radio so that they're forced to pass it on the next night
...I honestly don't see why these are mutually exclusive in your view.

I probably should have guessed that Edible would be a highly likely scum target, though.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #1241 on: April 04, 2011, 09:13:32 PM »
@Neo - You seem to have a case against Dormio you want to share.

Now personally, I think Dormio is the most helpful poster (currently) alive, consistently bringing up good points and reminding us that Huh What existed even if his posts are short.

So if you're going to bring a case against Dormio, it'll have to be pretty good. He's the most pro-town player alive, even if he doesn't look it.

Truth be told, the useful contributions from all the living players seems to exceed your own. Yes you look the part, but I don't even recall the last time you actively made a strong case against a player.

##Vote NeoSerela

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #1242 on: April 04, 2011, 09:48:13 PM »
Since you all seem to want to play the role game, I think I'll try too.

Since huhwhat flipped scum, that accounts for two scum in the first test.
Edible said at least two.
Meaning that if he wasn't lying, and Bard has infected blood, then Bard/huh what/Schezo set off the first test as "Positive".
Which means that in Edible's second test, the "Negative" reading would mean Bard was the one and that everybody else is cleared.

Zak... I have absolutely no reason to think he is scum. Huhwhat already flipped scum rolecop, as well.
Because lurking all D1/2/3/4 and claiming to be a rolecop that investigated only the people that had previously claimed is soooo town, amirite?

It's also worth mentioning how shady Dormio has been about his role information, despite that fact that he told us what it DOES, which should be the only thing town needs to worry about revealing; he didn't give out his rolename and was vague about it's flavoring.
I never felt the need to.
If I didn't want to act in the best interests of town, why would I claim my ability in the first place?
I would have simply blocked Shadoweh without announcing it, and let town kill her off if I were scum.

Anyway.
I like how NeoSerela was all like "omg lynch Dormio so that if Dormio flips town Bardiche can shoot someone else".
NeoSerela was like this yesterday too, wasn't he? Suggesting a random lynch then for Bardiche to shoot some during the night.

Also.
I admit my interest in the lynch is becoming less as the game devolves into role shenanigans and inactivity to boot.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #1243 on: April 04, 2011, 10:10:39 PM »
Anyway.
I like how NeoSerela was all like "omg lynch Dormio so that if Dormio flips town Bardiche can shoot someone else".
NeoSerela was like this yesterday too, wasn't he? Suggesting a random lynch then for Bardiche to shoot some during the night.
To expand on this, basically NeoSerela wants the numbers cut down as fast as possible.
Which means that we don't get the whole discussion (not that there's much of that really going on, damn roleplay (:V)) process between kills.

PX looks bad for having done nothing the entire game.
Zakeri looks bad for having lurked the entire game.
capt. h looks bad for having done not all that much scumhunting, instead going on about radios for the entire game.

But nobody cares about these because roles shenanigans are more interesting, right?
So let's talk about some more role shenanigans!
If Edible was telling the truth PX/Zakeri/me get a clear.
Why? In the second test Bardiche set off the 1 or less zombies, and everyone else is clean. Yay!
Everybody on the first list, bar Bardiche is dead. Whoo!
So who does that leave?
Since according the the deceased Edible, God bless his soul, PX/Zakeri/me are town and Bardiche is third party who I don't really care about.
The list is narrowed down to NeoSerela and capt. h.

What's this?
MORE role shenanigans?
capt. h had a radio and threw it to PX last night?
NeoSerela is still holding onto a radio?
And there was a nightkill?
Oh my!

And you know what?
##Vote NeoSerela

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #1244 on: April 04, 2011, 10:15:11 PM »
That's L-1.
Just a heads up.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #1245 on: April 04, 2011, 10:24:22 PM »
Quote from: Dormio
Edible said at least two.
Meaning that if he wasn't lying, and Bard has infected blood, then Bard/huh what/Schezo set off the first test as "Positive".
Which means that in Edible's second test, the "Negative" reading would mean Bard was the one and that everybody else is cleared.
If I was going to believe that, I'd also have to believe that I'm scum who was told they were town. Or that one of the confirmtowns is scum immune to the test like Hourai was. It seems much more likely Bard just doesn't trigger the test.

Yes, it's irritating how much the lynch is revolving around role shenanigans. It doesn't change the fact that between Zak, Dormio, and PX, one of them is scum.

I'm almost finally realizing how highly unlikely it is I won't be today's lynch, and if not today's and we don't lynch scum, that I'm at least going to die next. Kind of feeling like voting myself so that everyone can not waste time discussing me. BUT I SHALL PERSERVEREEEEE k

Seeing the logic behind Dormio blocking Shadoweh being not-something-scum would do, although I wouldn't say it makes me feel he's so certainly town as everyone else says. But I guess I'll move on, the other choices are more attractive. At the least, he's the most unlikely person who isn't me to be lynched today, it seems. Other then obviously Bard/capt.h.

I never felt the need to.
If I didn't want to act in the best interests of town, why would I claim my ability in the first place?
I would have simply blocked Shadoweh without announcing it, and let town kill her off if I were scum.
I gotta admit, it'd have been hilarious if Shadoweh tried to vig and nothing happened and she's like "WTF" and then likely got lynched. But anyway, what I find is weird is that you claim the only part town would worry about claiming, and deliberately remain vauge about rolename and flavor (You pretty specifically refused to reveal the flavor around your roleblock, which I find weird)

Anyway, that goes back to PX and Zak. I guess I need to do rereads. But knowing that outside of some superconvincing case, I'm going to be the lynch (Especially considering how incredibly incriminated I am from Edible's tests if people believe Bard does indeed trigger it, as I am the only possible person left to be scum in that case), kind of demotivates me...

doubleninja:Hiiiii well then.

Fine. Let's face it. It'd take a miracle for me to not be lynched today, I am incredibly unlikely to make a case on anyone that will be good enough to matter at all tomorrow (I'm not the best person at making cases, as people who've seen me play know >_>;), people are pretty convinced I'm scum especially as I still have my radio and I'm the ONLY person edible's lists allow to be scum if you believe Bard triggers it.

In other words, it's rather pointless for me to be alive right now. Time to move conversation on to people who might actually be scum.

##Unvote ##Vote NeoSerela

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #1246 on: April 04, 2011, 10:25:57 PM »
dumb smiley ruining my emoticons >:

« Reply #1247 on: April 04, 2011, 10:26:37 PM »
serela did you really just selfhammer in lylo

(this is my bahpost.)

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #1248 on: April 04, 2011, 10:28:45 PM »
Well as long as Bard doesn't kill (which unless he's lied, he CAN'T due to not voting), there should be 2 town 1 scum 1 bard alive D5, which shouldn't end the game.

...although, you have a point :V

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #1249 on: April 04, 2011, 10:29:34 PM »
You're dead Serela stop talking about game content.  :derp:

BAH POST

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #1250 on: April 04, 2011, 10:30:36 PM »
god dammit and I just realized something that really really needs to be said fuck

(okay at this point I guess I've bah posted 3 times and I'll stop but technically Serp didn't say stfu yet)

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #1251 on: April 04, 2011, 10:43:40 PM »
Again, why are you people all so suicidal.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #1252 on: April 04, 2011, 11:31:05 PM »
Durr, before the ninja

@Mod: Was Edible a vanilla townie? Since you didn't give any role information with his death :V

« Reply #1253 on: April 05, 2011, 01:55:53 AM »
I'm certain if Edible was a Vanilla townie, it would have said Vanilla townie when he flipped, like Kilgamayan.

Stupid internet, cutting out right when we get to the good part.

Serp

• It's all about overwhelming force and irresistible style
  • And in a pinch, style can slide
« Reply #1254 on: April 05, 2011, 02:29:24 AM »
HAMMER SHUT UP!

BAH POST!
[15:13] <Sana> >:<

Serp

« Reply #1255 on: April 05, 2011, 02:57:54 AM »
END OF DAY FOUR

NeoSerela (4):  PX, capt. h, Dormio, NeoSerela  LYNCH
Dormio (0):  NeoSerela

Not voting:  Bardiche, Zakeri

The dwindling survivors gathered around NeoSerela, just as they had done around huh what the day before.  And just as yesterday's victim, NeoSerela was getting desperate.  As his doom approached, he took action.  Imitating huh what's antics yesterday, he reached up, grabbed his jaw, and dislocated it!  His mouth flopped around, trying to make its way to his brain to devour it.

Yet for some reason, it didn't work.  NeoSerela flopped around a bit, bleeding heavily, before falling to the floor.  In his last moments, his eyes widened in horror and he tried to say something...  But alas, his dislocated jaw meant that it came out garbled and unintelligible.

NeoSerela, Town Radio Operator, capable of listening to the radios he gave to the other players, has been lynched!

"Huh.  Why would a human try to do that?"

"I have no idea."

It is now Night 4!  You have 24 hours to send in your night actions!

Quote from: PX
@Mod: Was Edible a vanilla townie? Since you didn't give any role information with his death

Whoops, that should have also read that he had the power to test a group every night to get an indication of how many had the zombie virus.

Serp

Re: Zombie Apocalypse Mafia - Night Four
« Reply #1256 on: April 06, 2011, 04:45:12 AM »
START OF DAY FIVE

As the fifth say dawned, the town saw that capt. h had been killed, his brains messily devoured, leaving splatters all over the surrounding floor and walls.

capt. h, Vanilla Townie, has been killed during the night!

"Hey guys, what's going on?"  It was Bardiche, strolling out to meet the other survivors a few minutes late.

"Bardiche!  You're the last zombie!"

"How did you know?" he replied.

"Because you still have bits of capt. h's brain stuck to your face!"

"Oh, whoops," Bardiche said as he pulled out a wet napkin and carefully dabbed at the bits of brain on his face.

"Zakeri!  Help us lynch Bard!"  Yet PX's and Dormio's pleas went unheeded.

"Naw, it's cool," said Zakeri, "I heard that a Hostess truck carrying a load of Twinkies crashed on the Interstate a few miles away and I'm gonna go see if I can get some of that."

Zakeri walked out of the room, his motorcycle could be heard vrooming off into the sunset, and then Bardiche was left alone with the two humans.

"Oh, no!" the humans said in despair, "With four of us alive, it'd take three for us to legally lynch Bard, and we have only two voters interested in stopping him among us!"  And so, they politely let Bardiche devour their brains at his leisure.

GAME OVER - SCUM & SURVIVOR WIN

Alive at the End

2.  Bardiche, Zombie Eavesdropper, VICTORIOUS!
6.  Dormio, Town Paralyzer, Endgame'd
12. PX, Vanilla Townie, Endgame'd
16. Zakeri, Survivalist Profiler, VICTORIOUS!

Brain Food:

3.  capt. h, Vanilla Townie, killed Night Four.
11.  NeoSerela, Town Radio Operator, lynched Day Four.
10.  Edible, Town Biologist, killed Night Three.
8.  huh what, Zombie Investigator, lynched Day Three, VICTORIOUS!
4.  Colt, Town Bodyguard, killed Night Two.
9.  Kilgamayan, Vanilla Townie, lynched Day Two.
14.  Shadoweh, Town Heroic Vigilante, destroyed by own ability Day Two.
13.  Schezo, Zombie Hitman, dayvigged by Shadoweh, Day Two, VICTORIOUS!
15.  UncertainKitten, Town Cowboy Cop, killed Night One.
1.  Affinity, Vanilla Townie, killed Night One.
5.  Conquerer, Town Lawyer, destroyed by own ability Day One
7.  Hanged Hourai, Traitor Mad Scientist, exposed by Conqueror's ability and lynched, Day One, VICTORIOUS!

Role list and action log to be posted shortly.

Kilgamayan

• True
  • The Real Treasure Is You
    • Let's Play Super Marisa World
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Mafia - GAME OVER
« Reply #1257 on: April 06, 2011, 04:46:28 AM »
first
[22:40:12] <Drake> "guys i donwloaded esod but its not workan"
[22:40:21] <Drake> REPORTED
[22:40:25] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> PROBATED
[22:40:30] <Drake> ORGASM
[22:40:32] <NaturallyOccurringChoja> FUCK YEAH

[22:28:39] <Edible> Mafia would be a much easier game if we were playing "spot the asshole"

Conqueror

« Reply #1258 on: April 06, 2011, 04:46:45 AM »
I pegged Zak as the survivor because Serp didn't MK him. D:

(That and his insistence on staying in because lol dignity.)
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 04:53:13 AM by Conqueror »

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.

Conqueror

« Reply #1259 on: April 06, 2011, 04:47:22 AM »
Oh, and very well played Bardiche.  :V