Author Topic: Puzzle and Dragons 18: Swing your orbs from side to side  (Read 137260 times)

Re: Puzzle and Dragons 18: Swing your orbs from side to side
« Reply #990 on: March 24, 2015, 12:40:11 PM »
Its also chill in with nephytys

And its interesting how they're making a monster specifically for awoken Egypt's. Maybe it has triple TPA or something :V

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #991 on: March 24, 2015, 01:03:45 PM »
Sphinx looks cool. I'm surprised it's red (Magic had me expecting it to be blue I guess, and recent Gungho decisions had me assuming it would be green).  I'll take it.

Ultimate evolved Liu Bei this morning. How does Verdandi/Liu Bei/Cu Chu/Odin/GZL/Verdandi sound for a team? It's got orbchanges, it's got prongs, it's got a kind of weird damage booster that only works on a third of my team, and it's theoretically got the ability to heal back up to full for maximum damage before I attack. The recovery seems bad, but I've got Odin's autoheal I guess.

Medjed almost seems like he would be a more reliable damage booster than GZL, but his personal damage is waaaaay less and skilling him up sounds like a bitch even though his skill is really good. And I'd miss the two skillboosts.

I don't like the lack of delay so I guess I could work in Zhang Fei, but the straight-up zero recovery seems troublesome on a team that already has lower recovery.
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #992 on: March 24, 2015, 01:18:31 PM »
Sphinx looks cool. I'm surprised it's red (Magic had me expecting it to be blue I guess, and recent Gungho decisions had me assuming it would be green).  I'll take it.

Ultimate evolved Liu Bei this morning. How does Verdandi/Liu Bei/Cu Chu/Odin/GZL/Verdandi sound for a team? It's got orbchanges, it's got prongs, it's got a kind of weird damage booster that only works on a third of my team, and it's theoretically got the ability to heal back up to full for maximum damage before I attack. The recovery seems bad, but I've got Odin's autoheal I guess.

Medjed almost seems like he would be a more reliable damage booster than GZL, but his personal damage is waaaaay less and skilling him up sounds like a bitch even though his skill is really good. And I'd miss the two skillboosts.

I don't like the lack of delay so I guess I could work in Zhang Fei, but the straight-up zero recovery seems troublesome on a team that already has lower recovery.

I think once you have Liu Bei and Zhuge, you can do whatever you want with the other subs.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

« Reply #993 on: March 24, 2015, 01:31:26 PM »

lol if every awoken egypt gets a red subtype

R/R Horus RIP

and yeah Liu and GZL are the main core of Verdanadi so everyone else is whatever you want. also make Chu G/R chu because you get the HP boost + he has TPA

if you have persues, use him over Godin for the 100% skill lock resist

commandercool

• alter cool
« Reply #994 on: March 24, 2015, 01:58:22 PM »
Ooh, I do have Perseus. That's a thing when it's a thing, although ordinarily I think that might be too much orbchange and he's so hard to skillmax. He's eternally on my list of things to level eventually just to have them but he keeps getting passed over. Once we have a green fairy dungeon though, definitely.
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #995 on: March 24, 2015, 02:05:22 PM »
Man, I could really use Verdandi or Skuld.  I have amazing teams for both of them. :<

Eh, probably not.  Sphinx looks like he's red/light, so either color could be used.  And if we consider him as the red or light element for horus/ra, then their other awoken evo mat is free to be whatever other color they plan on using.

My money is actually on a red/blue attacker/physical horus.

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi
« Reply #996 on: March 24, 2015, 02:07:46 PM »
Its also chill in with nephytys

And its interesting how they're making a monster specifically for awoken Egypt's. Maybe it has triple TPA or something :V

Pretty clear they were running out of Red colored descended monsters that would "fit"

Ooh, I do have Perseus. That's a thing when it's a thing, although ordinarily I think that might be too much orbchange and he's so hard to skillmax. He's eternally on my list of things to level eventually just to have them but he keeps getting passed over. Once we have a green fairy dungeon though, definitely.

But we do have a green fairy dungeon - just that Japan literally just finished the period for it.

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

Edible

« Reply #997 on: March 24, 2015, 02:32:42 PM »
Speaking of amberjack, KR version announced angels 2.0 and amberjack, so we should be getting them... soon... :<

« Reply #998 on: March 24, 2015, 02:39:45 PM »

are you ready for

BURNIN' ISIS

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
  • 90 Frames per Second GO!
« Reply #999 on: March 24, 2015, 02:41:26 PM »
Burning Isis x Bubbly Horus all day  ???

Makes me wonder if Archdemon Beelzebub will ever be used as an Uvo material.

He'd probably be used alongside Satan to make an Awoken Lucifer or something :V :V
man I just want validation for having beaten True Endless Corridors with 2x Beelzebub qq

Aaaand new thread time? Someone else going to take it?

Edible

« Reply #1000 on: March 24, 2015, 02:49:19 PM »
Apocalypse needs an ult evo :colbert: