Author Topic: Touhou Fantasy [New Topic]  (Read 225910 times)

Re: Touhou Fantasy [New Topic]
« Reply #810 on: April 27, 2019, 02:44:39 PM »
(deleted or reserved)

Noted, thanks
« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 02:48:12 PM by BananaCupcakey »
Just keep it neutral :3

Xenomic

• T.G. "Thunder God" Xenomic
    • Xenomic's Lair
« Reply #811 on: April 27, 2019, 02:45:53 PM »
Then use that one to test it again, if you would. At the current time, I won't be able to get around to working on anything, so it'll be quite a while before I do anything more. ^^;

« Reply #812 on: April 27, 2019, 03:16:35 PM »
Well I did encounter her event and downloaded the latest version and the black screen happened, I'm using the 4th save file before the fight with the crystal.

Xenomic

• Xenomic's Lair
« Reply #813 on: April 27, 2019, 03:18:02 PM »
Wait, so you mean you already saw that event earlier in the game then?? Or is this the first time you've seen the event? And the black screen is happening after that scenario?

« Reply #814 on: April 27, 2019, 03:21:44 PM »
Oh yeah, I did encountered that event since the very start, just the after story black screen persists.

Xenomic

• Xenomic's Lair
« Reply #815 on: April 27, 2019, 03:23:11 PM »
No, I meant earlier in the game did you encounter it, or is this the first time in the entire game you've seen it? But yeah, will have to look into that, ugh...whenever I have time to do so, that is. Might be quite a while...

« Reply #816 on: April 27, 2019, 03:32:33 PM »
It worked normally even before I asked you for help though... I don't know why my old data worked so well until I can finish Shinki. Looking forward to your next update.  :)

That bat cave and the Rift though, it gives me more trauma than everything else I've done while I stupidly pressed z on a bat.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 03:55:39 PM by BananaCupcakey »

Xenomic

• Xenomic's Lair
« Reply #817 on: April 27, 2019, 03:33:51 PM »
That's...weird. I don't know why it'd break then.

Xenomic

• Xenomic's Lair
« Reply #818 on: April 28, 2019, 04:08:55 AM »
So, I just checked on my end, and it doesn't seem that it goes to a black screen at all?? It goes through the cutscene with Order/Death/Pestilence fine, then the cutscene at Pandaemonium, then the looooong Ruins of Vina flashback, then back to Pandaemonium, before I get control again. Does it only do that when you step outside??

Also, which Rift? Is it the Frozen Fields one or the Hollowed Caverns one? Because both are kinda jerkish. ^^; The bat cave is pretty nasty though, no doubt.

« Reply #819 on: April 28, 2019, 11:45:03 AM »
After the Frozen fields, should I just start from the timeline which I started Frozen Fields?

Xenomic

• Xenomic's Lair
« Reply #820 on: April 28, 2019, 01:53:10 PM »
Hmmmmm...I reset the events back to normal since that's how they're supposed to go, but I may have to look at your save file again to see what's wrong. Which one was the one before the Stone fight?

« Reply #821 on: April 28, 2019, 03:22:43 PM »
The 4th save file.

The save file is going to be put here since I don't want anyone to feel like spamming.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2019, 09:12:59 AM by BananaCupcakey »

Xenomic

• Xenomic's Lair
« Reply #822 on: April 29, 2019, 02:21:07 AM »
I'd need that save file again, since it seems that it was deleted in your post, assuming you still have it.

Xenomic

• Xenomic's Lair
« Reply #823 on: May 20, 2019, 02:42:11 AM »
https://www.twitch.tv/shinxenomic

For those who may be interested in watching me stream Touhou Fantasy, I've been doing that for a bit now. Already at the start of beta3 (i.e. about to head to Road of Reconsideration), and the VODs are still up, for those that want to watch those. The last one, which was today, was 8 hours long, spanning from the end of Underschool to right before Road of Reconsideration. I'll be trying to catch bugs and the like and fixing them, so it'll be a bit before I get to any big ones that may still be around. Also, the game has been updated since the last message to fix some bugs (in particular, the Random variable got forever stuck at 100, which causes a lot of unintentional errors, such as Patchouli getting infinite Doublecast from her passive, and Sakuya's Critical Haste passive is no longer 100% active too).

Xenomic

• Xenomic's Lair
« Reply #824 on: May 20, 2019, 05:48:45 PM »
Stream starting for some Touhou Fantasy, if anyone wants to jump in~

Xenomic

• Xenomic's Lair
« Reply #825 on: May 23, 2019, 06:38:21 PM »
More Touhou Fantasy streaming! Today shall be Remains of Hell, and who knows if we'll get through both halves of it!

Xenomic

• Xenomic's Lair
« Reply #826 on: May 25, 2019, 06:40:32 PM »
Streaming continues, about to finish off beta/act 3 and head past the 33% mark towards the 50% mark, hopefully. Probably not today, but edging towards it!

Xenomic

• Xenomic's Lair
« Reply #827 on: June 01, 2019, 06:10:35 PM »
More streaming! Hoping to finish beta4 section today~