Author Topic: Franchises you loved as a kid  (Read 18493 times)

Ghaleon

• Long twintail-o-holic
Re: Franchises you loved as a kid
« Reply #60 on: May 19, 2011, 09:15:57 AM »
I never saw much of Samurai Pizza cats. I mean, the people mentioning it seem to be of a noticeably younger generation than me, but yeah, I saw it when I was young, and nobody knew wtf it was about yet. Maybe it aired more often later on?! But anyway, when I was young, I saw a few episodes and liked it, but can honestly say I should have watched more (if I knew when it was on) before really deciding it was a fave of mine or not.

It's really shameful and...Shameful, but back when I was in Grade 4, I pretended to be the pink/red/I forget girl cat and blow-kiss some other student as a "finishing move" after pwning him in some game..Nobody really knew what I was talking about, and I think most kids were laughing at my role-playing as a girl character, but whatever.

I say shameful not because she was a girl, but because idolizing a cartoon character is childish >=P.

« Reply #61 on: May 19, 2011, 09:22:17 AM »
I say shameful not because she was a girl, but because idolizing a cartoon character is childish >=P.

Meh. When I was young, Sonic was my idol. I wanted to run fast, look good and eat fast food with impunity like he did. Unfortunately, the first and last of these were contradictory...
Quote from Myosotis:
"Marriage is a game you can't win. Also, no replay value and the level design is bullshit.

Letty Whiterock

« Reply #62 on: May 19, 2011, 10:07:33 AM »
You should not feel ashamed for ever idolizing Polly Ester. After all, she's never afraid of going into battle when into battle when the bad guys invade.

Letty Whiterock

« Reply #63 on: May 19, 2011, 10:08:48 AM »
Goddammit, I hate typing on this phone. You get the idea.

ふとくていなねこじょおう

• Cirno Kisaragi
  • When Ice Cars completely miss the intended target
« Reply #64 on: May 19, 2011, 05:09:37 PM »
Meh. When I was young, Sonic was my idol. I wanted to run fast, look good and eat fast food with impunity like he did. Unfortunately, the first and last of these were contradictory...

Amen.
"I'm not sure about this anymore...Are you sure this is safe?"

"Absolutely! This is 100% safe! ...Not."

Chronojet ⚙ Dragon

• The Oddity
  • 今コソ輝ケ、我ガ未来、ソノ可能性!!
« Reply #65 on: May 20, 2011, 01:03:04 AM »