Author Topic: Zombie Apocalypse Mafia - GAME OVER  (Read 119764 times)

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
Re: Zombie Apocalypse Mafia - Day Three LyLo!
« Reply #1020 on: March 29, 2011, 10:54:03 PM »
The way I see it, huh what is scum and should be lynched.
That should leave 1 zombie (capt. h) who won't be able to use whatever his ability is or the nightkill because I'll have moved my block onto him.
Bardiche will shoot capt. h. This should be the only kill that occurs during the night.

Anyway, I'm going to uni now.
Be back in 5 or so hours.

« Reply #1021 on: March 29, 2011, 10:59:07 PM »
MOD: Would we be able to survive if the day ended in a No Lynch?

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #1022 on: March 29, 2011, 11:01:12 PM »
Zak:I AM THE WAFFLEMASTER, which is bad and dumb but oh well ;_;

K Edible is town unless we've got a Zak/Edible scumteam. Which would be believable. But let's not go there unless it's tomorrow and we didn't hit a single scum.

I say, lynch capt.h. IF HE FLIPS SCUM, Huhwhat will toss his radio at somebody (Edible), so that he cannot NK if he is scum, and if he doesn't toss it and someone dies then he's scum. Dormio blocks... I don't know. I toss my radio to huhwhat for the bodyguarding in case huhwhat is town. Edible checks Huhwhat. This is to make ABSOLUTELY SURE we have as much knowledge as possible to decide between lynching Huhwhat or someone else, as we cannot afford to mess up.

I don't think Bard should kill in that case.

IF CAPT FLIPS TOWN, I want Dormio to block Huhwhat and Bard to kill him.

We could lynch huhwhat I guess, but it's just that my plan sounds so nice in the case that capt.h flips scum >:

<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

« Reply #1023 on: March 29, 2011, 11:02:34 PM »
How is town!Zak + scum!Edible impossible?

It's not like scum never claim their true role names just in case a namecop exists.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #1024 on: March 29, 2011, 11:03:59 PM »
I am having trouble seeing the Zombie Biologist role. Sorry. =|
<mauvecow> see this is how evil works in reality, it just wears you down with bureaucracy until you don't care anymore

« Reply #1025 on: March 29, 2011, 11:05:23 PM »
After the release of a weaponized virus that gives its victims a mighty strong hunger for uninfected brains, the world has been plunged into chaos.  You survivors have managed to hole yourself up in a makeshift fortress, but some unusually crafty zombies have snuck in with you!  Now you'll have to root them out by the tried and true method of voting each other to die one by one.
The flavor says they're unusually crafty. It's not too unreasonable to believe they still have human skills.

Serp

• It's all about overwhelming force and irresistible style
  • And in a pinch, style can slide
« Reply #1026 on: March 29, 2011, 11:22:30 PM »
MOD: Would we be able to survive if the day ended in a No Lynch?

Sorry, the mod can't confirm any distinction between LyLo and MyLo.
[15:13] <Sana> >:<

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #1027 on: March 29, 2011, 11:35:57 PM »
This thought kind of idly occurred to me; are we not closing the thread at 1000 posts?

I mean, I remember people saying it wasn't really necessary anymore (since a loong time ago), but it still kind of seemed to be a thing that happened. You know? And it's kind of cute!

Serp

• It's all about overwhelming force and irresistible style
  • And in a pinch, style can slide
« Reply #1028 on: March 29, 2011, 11:38:45 PM »
Relax, I've got a permit from the local authorities.
[15:13] <Sana> >:<

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #1029 on: March 29, 2011, 11:42:56 PM »
Look, I apologize for what i said earlier. I forgot that scum would not want a serial killer around and will probably NK him.

Now what I'm going to do is work on a step-by-step strategy for distributing our abilities so that scum will be unable to win, regardless of what you think of my alliance. I advise you do the same.

We have 2 radios, Zak, and Dormio. Zak says he can confirm role names: Well, I am a vanilla townie. That should clear me and Zak tonight. Dormio can do a block on neoserela, which she can confirm when she doesn't receive messages in her receiver. Neo and Huh what can both toss their radios. Then none of us would be able to be on the scum team, because I would be town, and the other four players will have all used verifiable night actions. That makes the rest of the game easy.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #1030 on: March 29, 2011, 11:55:25 PM »
That plan would frame me via being likely unable to toss my radio upon roleblocking.

Zak wouldn't be confirmed because Zak/Capt.H scumteam would still be possible. Or just scum Zak lying that he copped you (or truthing, even) and saying your role name. In fact, this would be very easy.

Not only that, but your plan reduces lynches today to... well, Edible and PX.

And if scum doesn't NK, whether because they can't or just don't, we don't have ANYONE confirmed as town from the plan.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #1031 on: March 29, 2011, 11:57:10 PM »
Zak wouldn't be confirmed because Zak/Capt.H scumteam would still be possible. Or just scum Zak lying that he copped you (or truthing, even) and saying your role name. In fact, this would be very easy.
Or town!Zak saying "yep he's vanilla" but you're a vanilla mafia goon.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #1032 on: March 29, 2011, 11:59:42 PM »
Hell, you would even still be able to do an NK! Whether you, Zak, or both were scum, they would still be able to NK. The only problem would be scum!Zak and a town!Capt lying that he was vanilla.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #1033 on: March 30, 2011, 12:06:02 AM »
I seem to have temporarily forgotten that I firmly believe Zak is town unless Edible is lying about his tests, in which case I believe they are scum together. So it's pretty much narrowed down to Zak/Edible or Capt.H/Huhwhat. In my eyes, at least.

Everything I said is still pretty sound, though. Just would need to reorganize my "IF WE LYNCH CAPT.H AND HE FLIPS TOWN" plan into something much more awesome.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #1034 on: March 30, 2011, 12:07:46 AM »
That plan would frame me via being likely unable to toss my radio upon roleblocking.

Not only that, but your plan reduces lynches today to... well, Edible and PX.

And if scum doesn't NK, whether because they can't or just don't, we don't have ANYONE confirmed as town from the plan.

If scum doesn't NK, then we don't have to worry about them. If we force scum to kill first, we can clear many players at once.

Scum being unable to NK is a very good thing Neo. We can't lose if no one dies

And right now, the only player we know is not town is Bard. He may even be scum. But after a claim like that, we know he isn't town, and is probably a serial killer.

I'm going to organize my thoughts. They'll be long, and will involve tactics that will get us as many known townies as possible. If you kill me, at least make sure you have a strategy for the rest of the game first. We should not be able to lose if we simply use our roles well, and clear as many people as possible. Remember, if scum can't NK without confirming lots of town, then the only people that can lose the game for us is ourselves.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #1035 on: March 30, 2011, 12:13:54 AM »
Quote from: capt.h
If you kill me, at least make sure you have a strategy for the rest of the game first.
I've got one for if you flip scum, working on one for if you flip town now!

Since I've organized my thoughts and realized I firmly believe in either Zak/Edi or Huh/Cap, suddenly things have become very straightforward.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #1036 on: March 30, 2011, 12:21:49 AM »
I'm going to warn you, I don't believe Huh What/Cap is right.

I can believe that Huh What is scum, but his partner is not me. And I don't think you should let him off the hook just because I flip town. I think that there is a zombie that cannot be identified by Edible's test.

Remember, Edible's first test was in fact a positive - we've proven that with Bard.

I'd rather you didn't make a tactical mistake when I die by letting Huh What off the hook. Getting NK'd because huh what is scum would be much more preferable.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #1037 on: March 30, 2011, 12:27:38 AM »
K. I believe in no better route then lynching capt.h today. This is because how Plan If-Capt-Flips-Scum utilizes huhwhat's roleclaim.

Quote from: NeoSerela
I say, lynch capt.h. IF HE FLIPS SCUM, Huhwhat will toss his radio at somebody (Edible), so that he cannot NK if he is scum, and if he doesn't toss it and someone dies then he's scum. Dormio blocks... I don't know. I toss my radio to huhwhat for the bodyguarding in case huhwhat is town. Edible checks Huhwhat. This is to make ABSOLUTELY SURE we have as much knowledge as possible to decide between lynching Huhwhat or someone else, as we cannot afford to mess up.

I don't think Bard should kill in that case.
Even though if capt.h flips scum I firmly believe Huhwhat is his partner, being absofuckinglutely sure is a very good thing. Bard shouldn't kill N3 in this plan for two reasons; one, I don't see any particularly good target, two so that IF WE LYNCH TOWN D4 HE CAN STILL SAVE US FROM GAVE OVER WITH A N4 KILL.

IF CAPT FLIPS TOWN, I want Dormio to block Edible or Zakeri and Bardiche kill one of them. I will throw my radio at huhwhat, and he will throw his to... someone who scum will hopefully target for an NK. Alternatively, Bard does not kill in case the NK goes through and we don't hit scum, as 2 town kills and a town lynch, being the worst possible outcome it seems, would lead to 2scum2town1bard and scum+bard win. Possibly.

capt.ninja:Okay, so you believe that there are TWO SCUM that cannot be identied by edible's test (Hourai and one more) PLUS Bard being a false positive? Dude. Dude.

Okay, so if Huhwhat is scum, then who is his partner? I do not see Huhwhat/Edible at all at all at all. This means Edible would be truthing if Huhwhat is scum, and that clears Dormio, PX, and Zak. And I know I'm not scum. That leaves no one other then you. Nobody. Unless there is a second zombie that cannot be identified, as you said. It's the only explanation and it's ridiculous.

Very very content with my capt.h vote.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #1038 on: March 30, 2011, 12:35:18 AM »
K. I believe in no better route then lynching capt.h today. This is because how Plan If-Capt-Flips-Scum utilizes huhwhat's roleclaim.
Even though if capt.h flips scum I firmly believe Huhwhat is his partner, being absofuckinglutely sure is a very good thing. Bard shouldn't kill N3 in this plan for two reasons; one, I don't see any particularly good target, two so that IF WE LYNCH TOWN D4 HE CAN STILL SAVE US FROM GAVE OVER WITH A N4 KILL.

IF CAPT FLIPS TOWN, I want Dormio to block Edible or Zakeri and Bardiche kill one of them. I will throw my radio at huhwhat, and he will throw his to... someone who scum will hopefully target for an NK. Alternatively, Bard does not kill in case the NK goes through and we don't hit scum, as 2 town kills and a town lynch, being the worst possible outcome it seems, would lead to 2scum2town1bard and scum+bard win. Possibly.

capt.ninja:Okay, so you believe that there are TWO SCUM that cannot be identied by edible's test (Hourai and one more) PLUS Bard being a false positive? Dude. Dude.

Okay, so if Huhwhat is scum, then who is his partner? I do not see Huhwhat/Edible at all at all at all. This means Edible would be truthing if Huhwhat is scum, and that clears Dormio, PX, and Zak. And I know I'm not scum. That leaves no one other then you. Nobody. Unless there is a second zombie that cannot be identified, as you said. It's the only explanation and it's ridiculous.

Very very content with my capt.h vote.

You misunderstood me.

When I flip town, I see no reason to let Huh What off the hook. I am going to flip town. You do not believe me. Thus, since you think we are scum buddies, I would rather huh what hang first. If you don't see another possible partner for huh what, the order shouldn't matter. It matters to me because I know how I'll flip, and I really, really don't want you to ignore huh what as a result of my flip.

See, I myself think Huh What is scum. And from my end, the possibility of losing three townies in one day when we have easy methods for proving townies is a bad thing.

From this game, we have a traitor, a "survivor with vig kills"  :V, and a guy that can check 5 people at once; do you really think a normal godfather role would be that strange?

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #1039 on: March 30, 2011, 12:43:35 AM »
do you really think a normal godfather role would be that strange?
I don't.

His name was Hanged Hourai.  :)

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #1040 on: March 30, 2011, 12:45:06 AM »
Well, he was immune to investigation and claimed to be able to redirect any nightkills on himself to someone else, so he was essentially a stronger version of a Godfather.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #1041 on: March 30, 2011, 01:11:06 AM »
Yay, lunch breaks.
And naturally I pick the computer at the library that has a somewhat broken screen.

Anyway.
My earlier statement was made with the assumption that huh what and capt. h are zombies.
Though if they are, it would probably win us the game so instead I'd prefer for huh what to be lynched, capt. h to be shot at night, and for my block to go on Edible or something.
Alternatively, if capt. h is lynched, huh what should be shot and the block still goes onto Edible or whoever.

Also, since you people are harping on about my nightblocks so much, allow me to clarify one thing about them.
Nightblocking doesn't take up a night action.
This is because my nightblock is an extension of my dayblocking role.
Basically, whoever I have my dayblock on when the day ends will also be nightblocked.
Also, I don't think my block would stop someone from hearing radio messages.

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #1042 on: March 30, 2011, 01:14:12 AM »
h. capt referred to himself in 3rd person. He must be scum!

No, but in all seriousness

1) How is a roleblocker guaranteed scum? That seems to be your only case against Dormio

2)
Quote from: capt. h
We have 2 radios, Zak, and Dormio. Zak says he can confirm role names: Well, I am a vanilla townie. That should clear me and Zak tonight. Dormio can do a block on neoserela, which she can confirm when she doesn't receive messages in her receiver. Neo and Huh what can both toss their radios. Then none of us would be able to be on the scum team, because I would be town, and the other four players will have all used verifiable night actions. That makes the rest of the game easy.

That plan proves nothing. You're not confirmed vanilla townie, Dormio blocking Serela would only stop the receivers, the receivers really mean nothing, as they're not instant clears. Both scum can end up with them, so they're essentially useless. If you're a standard mafia goon, then Zak copping you means nothing, as you'd just come up as vanilla. And I see no way how this clears huh what.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #1043 on: March 30, 2011, 01:16:37 AM »
PX, would you agree with lynching capt.h today?

I want to know people's feelings on this.  :3

PX

• School Idol?
« Reply #1044 on: March 30, 2011, 01:17:55 AM »
Why not? The plan is interchangeable as long as both of them die.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #1045 on: March 30, 2011, 01:20:15 AM »
Also, is it just me or is the entirety of capt. h's plan just killing time?

Warning - ATATATATATATATATATA
I'm fine with lynching either huh what or capt. h.
I want to see both of them die anyway.

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #1046 on: March 30, 2011, 01:25:29 AM »
h. capt referred to himself in 3rd person. He must be scum!

No, but in all seriousness

1) How is a roleblocker guaranteed scum? That seems to be your only case against Dormio

2)
That plan proves nothing. You're not confirmed vanilla townie, Dormio blocking Serela would only stop the receivers, the receivers really mean nothing, as they're not instant clears. Both scum can end up with them, so they're essentially useless. If you're a standard mafia goon, then Zak copping you means nothing, as you'd just come up as vanilla. And I see no way how this clears huh what.

PX, the radio passes are guaranteed way to confirm town.

Let me explain the mechanics.

Suppose I own radio B. At night, send a message saying I'm giving radio B to you. I then give radio B to you.

Suppose (hypothetically), Dormio gives Edible radio A in the same way.

Even if Neo were unable to hear the message, Dormio would receive my message saying I gave the radio to you. I would also receive the message that he was giving the radio to Edible. Thus, we both would have used a night action, and we would both know something was up if our recipients didn't claim the radio. We have two, if not three (with Neo) who can confirm a pass was declared, and the recipients to confirm they own the radio, which means the only night action either me or Dormio could have done was pass our radios. Neither of us could night kill. If a goon does end up with them, and a night kill happens, the player with no conflict would be in the clear and we would know scum had to be one of the two players where a dispute occurred. If no dispute occurs, both passers are town.

Serela

• Moon Tiara Magic
  • VIA PIZZA SLINGING
« Reply #1047 on: March 30, 2011, 01:27:22 AM »
PX:While I was getting drunk off of LOGICPOWERDOMINATIONRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*coughcoughahem* I completely forgot you clearly stated you believe the scumteam to be huhwhat/capt.h. Righty-o.

That leaves Huhwhat, Zak, Edibowl, and Bard's reactions to see. *Sits down and twiddles fingers*

capt. h

• Only sane townie
« Reply #1048 on: March 30, 2011, 01:29:42 AM »
You know, if you don't want to kill time (and you think the order doesn't matter), we could vote one of us out right now. I believe Huh what is at L-3, which means we have enough votes here to bring him to Lynch. I was kind of figuring you would want to figure out who the rest of the zombies were and plan your night actions first though.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
« Reply #1049 on: March 30, 2011, 01:33:38 AM »
Unless the zombies can skip their nightkill.
Considering how we've had bodyguards etc. and my ability can stop nightkills from being performed if done right, I don't think that this is unfeasible.
Naturally this is all setup speculation, which is pretty much the only activity you've been doing all game.
Also, how does your plan clear both of them?
If we don't lynch a zombie, and only one of the zombies gets the receiver, a nightkill could still occur but according to your logic the other zombie would get a full clear.

Warning - Your post is now DIAMONDS. I'm on a horse.