Author Topic: Fire Emblem Heroes: Like Fire Emblem But It's Chibi And It Lives In Your Phone  (Read 136000 times)

commandercool

• alter cool
He has it at 4*?

Also, Cain is in this game?!
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
Yeah, he has it at 4*.

I think no one uses him because Horse Stats and everyone seems to have better red sword lords anyway.

Mеа

• catnapping
  • three dots connect to rectangles
okay who wants to die first
Holy carp lol. Thankfully I'm fliers. I'd be traumatized otherwise seeing this everywhere

Looking ahead at the specials maps, the only stand-out farmable for inheriting would probably be Hana with life and death next friday.
I'm using this useful site for seeing who has which passives/assists/weapons. It's even separated into the passive categories (a/b/c) so it's easy to navigate through.
Naked expression; purple raspberry flavour

Holy carp lol. Thankfully I'm fliers. I'd be traumatized otherwise seeing this everywhere

Fliers/Armor/Cavalry actually can't be debuffed by the poison dagger, but poison strike still works, and Glacies kills everybody.

I also have Moonbow on Marth because fuck everyone

Edible

I'm thinking of making a Super Reinhardt with Death Blow and Moonbow.  Plus tossing Rally Attack on someone for him.

Also, I wonder how effective Bowbreaker would be on a flyer.

Moogs Parfait

• SPRING
  • Plz Send Naps
    • Danmaku!! Official Site
I really like these types of systems since you can take your favorite and make them awesome.

Made a Brave Shanna and things are going swimmingly, I wanted to give her Bowbreaker but no dice

Mеа

• catnapping
Fliers/Armor/Cavalry actually can't be debuffed by the poison dagger, but poison strike still works, and Glacies kills everybody.
Is the 10 or so extra damage from glacies/res+3 worth more than, say, darting blow?

Also, I wonder how effective Bowbreaker would be on a flyer.
Takumi literally one-shots all the fliers on my team, so not very. Neutral atk takumi has an effective attack of 69, so good luck getting over that. It would probably be better to wait for the effective-neutralizer on the flier guy that's not out yet.

Edible

Oh well.  Guess flyer teams have to wait for Michalis to chump Takumis.

commandercool

• alter cool
Takumi literally one-shots all the fliers on my team, so not very. Neutral atk takumi has an effective attack of 69, so good luck getting over that. It would probably be better to wait for the effective-neutralizer on the flier guy that's not out yet.

So regarding that, the upcoming notes mentioned equippable items. There's an item in some Fire Emblem games, a shield, that protects fliers from archers. I think there's a very good chance that we'll be seeing that kind of item in-game as a partial Takumi nerf.

Is the 10 or so extra damage from glacies/res+3 worth more than, say, darting blow?

The better magic users would stop doing scratch damage to her, so it's pretty relevant. Her Spd is also on the higher end of characters so I don't really care for more Spd.

If I were doing that I would rather put Fury which works all the time and Felicia's hp is pretty much irrelevant if a physical attacker gets to her so I don't really care about Fury draining HP.

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
So regarding that, the upcoming notes mentioned equippable items. There's an item in some Fire Emblem games, a shield, that protects fliers from archers. I think there's a very good chance that we'll be seeing that kind of item in-game as a partial Takumi nerf.
Notably that same item (Iote's Shield) was translated to Awakening as a DLC skill so it could go either way.

Edible

Iote's Shield is already a skill in the game.  Michalis has it.

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
Bowbreaker can't be put on fliers anyway.

Also, I don't know if you can call the free units farmable units since you can still only get one or two of them.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 06:17:33 PM by Conqueror »

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Edible

Alright, processed a few upgrades.  Abel now has Hone Cavalry, Julia now has Swap and the first two ranks of Quick Riposte, and Takumi has Vantage.

Reinhardt doesn't yet have anywhere near the skill points to get Death Blow 3, so I'm going to hold off feeding Ursula or Hawkeye to him for now.

Moogs Parfait

• SPRING
  • Plz Send Naps
    • Danmaku!! Official Site
[attach=1]

:Thinking:

Edit: :thread-killing:
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 10:34:06 PM by Moogs Parfait »

break THIS

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
Man, you REALLY seem to hate Nino, don't you?  This is what, the second, third time you've sent the murdermaid on her?

More generally to the game holy crap what are you doing IS?  Are you even paying attention or just throwing concepts at the wall and seeing what sticks(or what breaks)?
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

Man, you REALLY seem to hate Nino, don't you?  This is what, the second, third time you've sent the murdermaid on her?

I don't hate her, but the memes are a stain upon the earth and must be removed.

EDIT: since you asked, here's an actual fuccboi I DO hate!

« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 02:55:25 AM by OverlordChirei »

MatsuriSakuragi

super tempted to give my squishy mages sacred cowl because seriously fuck all your takumis

i don't even know what to do, this is a really dumb thing because it just made the broken more broken

Mеа

• catnapping
Lol what
Hell yes

I'm actually super happy because I've been dying to get her. This is like my first magic unit too wth.

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
super tempted to give my squishy mages sacred cowl because seriously fuck all your takumis

i don't even know what to do, this is a really dumb thing because it just made the broken more broken

no one at nintendo thought about this mechanic seriously besides how much money it would make them, let's be honest

and people are eating that shit up because brand name

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
free femui AND reinstating of 2 daily orbs huh

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

MatsuriSakuragi

been grinding the training stratums for the 3 orb prizes and it's just so tedious

still better than playing arena tho

managed to get 20 stones with all the prizes and I pulled est/est/donnel/virion/5* Sheena  :colbert:

at the very least, sheena's svalinn shield is inheritable, right?

EDIT: farmed up 20 more

>okay let's roll again
>4 blues-- one of them has gotta be...
>oboro
>oboro
>oboro
>are you fucking serious
>last blue...

>that's better. now the red...

i'm ok with that
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 09:10:47 AM by Matsuri »

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
  • 90 Frames per Second GO!
at the very least, sheena's svalinn shield is inheritable, right?

Svalinn Shield can be inherited... to other armored units.

commandercool

• alter cool
Leveled my MRobin up to 5*. Seems worth it. Also gave him Quick Riposte so any Takumi that attacks into him should die.

finally ran into a takumi in arena after like 20 battles trying to fix my score

so much for vantage

commandercool

• alter cool
Ooooh shit I goofed leveling MRobin. Got him to level ~30 in his 3* and 4* forms thinking I would have plenty of skill points by the time he got to level 40 5* to cover his natural abilities and inherited ones. I did not account for the fact that he gains a number of new abilities at 5* and some of them are very expensive...

Ooooh shit I goofed leveling MRobin. Got him to level ~30 in his 3* and 4* forms thinking I would have plenty of skill points by the time he got to level 40 5* to cover his natural abilities and inherited ones. I did not account for the fact that he gains a number of new abilities at 5* and some of them are very expensive...

3sp days for u

commandercool

• alter cool
"Well, Quick Riposte 2 isn't very necessary, I can skip that..."

Fuck,I already bought it for some reason.

Lyn needs like a million more SP too. I want her to have Ardent Sacrifice and I need to get her Escape Route maxed out to 3. HMMMM.

yea the sp costs are pretty brutal need about 87~ more kills on jaffar to get poison strike 3 going.