Author Topic: Fire Emblem Heroes: Like Fire Emblem But It's Chibi And It Lives In Your Phone  (Read 135994 times)

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
  • Just chilling like a hermit.
robin map was a friggin joke compared to narcian map

free 150 feathers
Ahahahahahahahaha XD
My danmakucopter goes pew pew pew!

Check out my newb PAD box it's a thing right?

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
My army of six three-star Ests is dying to know.
If you're ever planning on using Est, the amount of feathers you would have lost by merging instead of selling is recouped with an appropriate feather discount upon promotion. So there's that. Otherwise...I guess if were a dedicated Est fanboy you could promote them all to 5* and merge for the +2 stats increase at 20k feathers a pop.

free 150 feathers

Watch the next arena bonus be FRobin, Fir, Hawkeye, Tiki, and Minerva's sister.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Conqueror

Well, speaking of how to use extra units...

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/834963564049887233

Apparently you have to send a unit home to transfer their skills though.

In any case I can see this being horribly broken if implemented badly, RIP game.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.

commandercool

• alter cool
Uh... Yeah, I see this being PVP-bending in the extreme.

Which I'm almost kind of looking forward to in the sense that it'll make things interesting, but yeah, I'm concerned about the fabric of the game being torn asunder. We'll see.
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
Apparently you have to send a unit home to transfer their skills though.

In any case I can see this being horribly broken if implemented badly, RIP game.

I'd bet the 'sending units home' won't make it past idea stage.

Nintendo's been preparing for that, for sure, but holy shit, no one is THAT stupid, right?

If it is though, holy shit, I'm kind of terrified at how willingly Nintendo is absolutely pushing the limits.

commandercool

• alter cool
I could see this being maybe interesting and balanced if it's limited to a subset of simple and non-game-warping abilities. No Escape Route, no Wings Of Mercy, no stapling Brave Sword to things. Just stuff like stat buffs, Threaten skills, and maybe like... silver weapons would be interesting? Maybe? But that wouldn't heavily favor whales, so I suspect that won't be, you know, the case.

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
I could see this being maybe interesting and balanced if it's limited to a subset of simple and non-game-warping abilities. No Escape Route, no Wings Of Mercy, no stapling Brave Sword to things. Just stuff like stat buffs, Threaten skills, and maybe like... silver weapons would be interesting? Maybe? But that wouldn't heavily favor whales, so I suspect that won't be, you know, the case.

I imagine you can just, take a look at what letter is open on your characters and guess what they can inherit. So yeah, there's gonna be busted shit.

No way around it.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
Putting lancebreaker on sword units :V

... or Vantage on takumi :V :V

commandercool

• alter cool
Vantage Takumi wouldn't actually be too bad for me the way I kill Takumis (let them first hit my Takumi and then have him finish them off on my turn). Bowbreaker Takumi though...

... or Vantage on takumi :V :V

this won't actually do much if people one-round him or use tanks/different characters/healers

Edible

Honestly what I want more than anything else is additional movement options, like putting shove or draw back on units without them

With any luck you won't be able to transfer dance though

commandercool

• alter cool
Fire Emblem does have a precedent of locking down Dance in situations like this, yeah.

Edible

In a matter of a couple days I went from like rank 11k to rank 31k.

Thankfully managed to grind out a ~4300 score, I hope it's enough because I seriously doubt I can do any better without getting incredibly lucky.

commandercool

• alter cool
Yeah, if everyone else was leveling Narcian throughout the week like I was then I think ranks are probably going to get shaken up quite a lot. I went from unranked with a pathetically bad score to 33k with a ~4200 score in a few days.

Mеа

• catnapping
  • three dots connect to rectangles
More units. They seem fairly decent, but I think 5 cd is a bit impractical for arena.
Does quick riposte work if attacked out of range?
Naked expression; purple raspberry flavour

Edible

Dear game,

I appreciate your blessing of 5-star units, but the last three have all been green.

Please gimme a 5-star blue? :(

Love, Edible.

(Got Raven out of the banner. ... Why is he an axe user?)

commandercool

• alter cool
Of my last 20 pulls, 18 have been 3* and two have been 4*. Meanwhile out of his last 20 pulls my roommate has gotten four 5*s, seven 4*s, and nine 3*s.  I know I don't have much right to complain since I do have plenty of nice stuff, but still... dang.

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
Of my last 20 pulls, 18 have been 3* and two have been 4*. Meanwhile out of his last 20 pulls my roommate has gotten four 5*s, seven 4*s, and nine 3*s.  I know I don't have much right to complain since I do have plenty of nice stuff, but still... dang.
I've been pulling 4 and 3 stars from left to right and it's not funny that it's all dupes.

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
I've been pulling 4 and 3 stars from left to right and it's not funny that it's all dupes.
Think about how cheap your 5*-ing of those things will be if you fuse em into the originals!  (or just how many feathers you're getting otherwise)

Anyway, any news on more new stages to play(paralougues etc) for those not interested in grinding the training tower forever to level up their units?  Uninstalled a while ago because it got monotonous very fast and was just wondering if there's some stuff to pull me back in yet or not enough at this time.
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
Think about how cheap your 5*-ing of those things will be if you fuse em into the originals!  (or just how many feathers you're getting otherwise)

Anyway, any news on more new stages to play(paralougues etc) for those not interested in grinding the training tower forever to level up their units?  Uninstalled a while ago because it got monotonous very fast and was just wondering if there's some stuff to pull me back in yet or not enough at this time.
Um just paralouges and a new gacha that's all: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_U6E3a8jJtA

Edible

Fuckin' crikey.  Get today's free orbs, do another 20-pull, get three 5* - Roy, Abel, and Fae.  This is notable because I had been leveling up a 4* Roy and Abel, using my 5* Fae as a support. <_<  Oh well, back to the trash pile with them.

Looking at the merge preview for Fae, it doesn't seem like it gives her anything but +1 HP, so I'm not going to bother for now.

In other news, I'll finally be able to go over 20k feathers tomorrow.  Never decided who I was going to get to 5*, but I think it might be Olivia.  Only have her at 2* right now, but it would be fun to actually play with Dance since I doubt I'm ever getting Azura.

commandercool

• alter cool
Maybe the metagame is shifting or maybe I'm just seeing weird teams incidentally, but unlike last week having a 3* Narcian on my team has been a huge liability so far this week. Seen a few different Takumi/Robin/lance wielder/lance wielder teams and swapping out Camilla for an incredibly shitty budget version of her has made a huge difference.

Which team you defend with depends on what's in your first team slot, right? It occurs that if the goal is to basically just consistently get a few defense wins a week to hit the low ceiling then a weird, imbalanced team might be your best bet. Most teams will probably handle Takumi+three axe users or whatever fairly easily, but you'll catch a few people off guard and they may find that they can't handle something unexpected. Might be an easy way to fish for a few wins.

Edible

Based on my recent Arena runs, the common strategy appears to place as many Takumis as possible in the same team.

I came across a double Takumi double Azura team earlier. :|

PX

• School Idol?
Based on my recent Arena runs, the common strategy appears to place as many Takumis as possible in the same team.

I came across a double Takumi double Azura team earlier. :|
"I'm in charge now!" ~ Takumi the Pirate

MatsuriSakuragi

Takumi is so stupid broken. Whose dumb idea was it to make him so ridiculous?

Trying to grind arena for the sake of feathers because they're also ridiculously hard to collect (again, what the fuck? this is just bad game design tbh), and it's a struggle. Currently running Azura/Camilla/Julia (who is a BEAST omg)/Clarine. There are just TOO MANY red units in the meta, it's absurd.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 07:31:40 PM by Matsuri »

commandercool

• alter cool
You kind of gotta have a plan for Takumi. Mine's easy mode because it's just using another Takumi, but I think for the specific job of Takumi guarding another archer might be as good if not maybe even a bit better. A mounted Brave character seems good too. I'm not trying to argue that he's balanced, he isn't at all, but there are a few good counters to him.

As for the sword users... Yeah. That's bad. All I can say to that is, hope you got some good blue units. From doing about 20 battles today I think I saw as many blue-heavy teams as red ones, so thete might be an anti-meta developing. Maybe.

Takumi is so stupid broken. Whose dumb idea was it to make him so ridiculous?

I feel like IS wanted to continue the meme of him being super broken as he was in his source game, complete with him actually being able to attack at 1 range as an enemy there as well.

Conqueror

Trying to grind arena for the sake of feathers because they're also ridiculously hard to collect (again, what the fuck? this is just bad game design tbh), and it's a struggle. Currently running Azura/Camilla/Julia (who is a BEAST omg)/Clarine. There are just TOO MANY red units in the meta, it's absurd.

At the moment I think running a healer in arena just isn't worth it because most healers can't heal enough to prevent the OHKOs/THKOs, unless you have noticeably tanky units.

Maybe the metagame is shifting or maybe I'm just seeing weird teams incidentally, but unlike last week having a 3* Narcian on my team has been a huge liability so far this week. Seen a few different Takumi/Robin/lance wielder/lance wielder teams and swapping out Camilla for an incredibly shitty budget version of her has made a huge difference.

My Narcian actually does surprising damage to lance teams given he's only 3*, but otherwise he's a liability yeah and most of the time I just fly him around the map away from all the teleporting Marth+Olivia combos. Wish he did a little better against Robin because Robin counters the other 3 units on my team but oh well.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 01:35:02 AM by Conqueror »

MatsuriSakuragi

Yeah, having a healer is kind of pointless right now. I've been reading tier lists and it seems that Lissa is better than Clarine anyway, so I'm working on her instead.

In fact, I'm working on a bunch of 3/4*s right now because they become pretty good later on, like Robin (male), Chrom, and both Corrins. Corrin (male) seems to be pretty excellent so far.

commandercool

• alter cool
I kind of like healers actually. My team is a lot of fragile but fast units who can't really be doubled but generally die to two hits from anything. A healer helps those (Lyn, -HP Takumi, Camilla) quite a lot. I eventually replaced Serra on my team with FCorrin for quite a lot of extra bulk, but I would consider running a healer with the right team. Also notably Rehabilitate heals A TON to characters who are at critical health, so it might be worth running with very bulky units.

Also notably all healers are attack magnets, which can be an acceptable panic button to keep your win condition safe to secure a 3-character win, or even a means of just wasting an opponent's attack if your healer is bulky enough to survive.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 02:21:15 AM by commandercool »