Author Topic: Fire Emblem Heroes: Like Fire Emblem But It's Chibi And It Lives In Your Phone  (Read 135496 times)

Buggy

• Part-Time Gunslinger
  • Dead Man Walking
http://nintendoeverything.com/fire-emblem-heroes-data-miners-find-christmas-themed-images-of-tharja-and-robin/  found something )really interesting so.... some dataminer found pic of Tharja and Robin in christmas outfit that mean FE heroes suppose to realease around christmas last year but delay until febuary this year for some reason...

Two sides of the coin

commandercool

• alter cool
The upside is that you can get 1000+ feathers fairly easily-ish from the arena. Who knows how quickly the arena meta will become complete locked down to only top-tier, maxed out stuff*, but for now it's not THAT difficult to rack up decent points by fishing for a win on a hard difficulty and then padding out your streak with easier wins. I don't know how long arena seasons will be, but this one was only a few days, so if they're a week-ish feathers should rack up quickly. Even getting to that 20k won't be THAT hard if the seasons are short enough.

*Does anyone know how arena matchmaking works? My guys are level ~27 and I never see enemy teams that are THAT much higher or lower than me. Does it match similarly-leveled people, is that just where most people are in the game at this point, or does it adjust enemy levels?
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
Decided to cave in and make space for this, ahaha. 4250892478, managed to snag our boy Roy to begin.

The upside is that you can get 1000+ feathers fairly easily-ish from the arena. Who knows how quickly the arena meta will become complete locked down to only top-tier, maxed out stuff*, but for now it's not THAT difficult to rack up decent points by fishing for a win on a hard difficulty and then padding out your streak with easier wins. I don't know how long arena seasons will be, but this one was only a few days, so if they're a week-ish feathers should rack up quickly. Even getting to that 20k won't be THAT hard if the seasons are short enough.

*Does anyone know how arena matchmaking works? My guys are level ~27 and I never see enemy teams that are THAT much higher or lower than me. Does it match similarly-leveled people, is that just where most people are in the game at this point, or does it adjust enemy levels?

It seems to match to level, i've been fighting 30~40 people and it is not fun. I wonder how much easier it would be if you just tried to play lowbie teams...

commandercool

• alter cool
Oof, that seems like an abusive whale strategy actually. Grind out as many skill points as possible while leveling as little as possible by fusing duplicates and play some kind of minmaxed lowball team. Hmm. Wonder if that works.

Oof, that seems like an abusive whale strategy actually. Grind out as many skill points as possible while leveling as little as possible by fusing duplicates and play some kind of minmaxed lowball team. Hmm. Wonder if that works.

I'm also unsure, but the levels of the team may also contribute to how many points you get for beginner/int/adv anyway so if you want the big points you gotta fight with all 40/40/40/40

trancehime

• 不聖女
  • 2017年~ 茨心R (希望)
    • himegimi

abusive whale strategy is just send home a billion heroes so you eventually get 20k+ feathers

people have already done it

oh here's my ID by the way: 9 677 955 526 (AzakaCross)

元素召唤 || pad & msl news translator robit
twitter xx motk resident whale

theshirn

• THE LAWS OF THE FIESTA MEAN NOTHING
    • Wisdom is Not a Dump Stat
Got a 5* Camilla from my third draw, everything explodes now.

[09:46] <theshim|work> there is nothing like working for a real estate company to make one contemplate arson

commandercool

• alter cool
Forgot I could upgrade my castle for a while there so I just dropped a bunch of stones on it, and... Man, watching all those stones bleed away hurt. Still got at least one more stage to go (the ten-stone one, don't know if it goes above that). I want to get cool new characters, not change the carpet! But it does seem handy to have boosted experience, so FINE. :V

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
I've done a few of those myself; figure it's a rough investment NOW, but it'll pay in dividends with the massive amount of time it'll save when I'm finally trying to 40/40/40/40 my teams.
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

ok im done back to pad until the game updates with something interesting

Koog

• I live to protect those dear to me,
  • as a good friend would.
Didn't notice this thread until now, so here you go!! My ID :3

I really want to get Abel or Roy anytime soon ;3;)/
Mwahahahahha!

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
  • 90 Frames per Second GO!
I've been dicking around with Caeda, Catria, Subaki, and Florina, with Caeda boosting the defense and resistance of flying units by 6 each turn. But with three lances and one sword, you know what would be really cool on this crew?

Camilla. Ugh.

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
I've been dicking around with Caeda, Catria, Subaki, and Florina, with Caeda boosting the defense and resistance of flying units by 6 each turn. But with three lances and one sword, you know what would be really cool on this crew?

Camilla. Ugh.
Caeda, Catria
ugh you

all of the death glares

I want a team of Sheeda Catria Lucina and Hector the blue haired babes

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
If it helps any, they're all 4* units. :C

Hikarin

• 別に意味はない。
  • 本当にメイドですね。。。
It's day 3 and people are already talking about getting 40/40/40/40 :ohdear:
Suddenly addiction.

But yeah, I decided to do an Advanced duel and ended up with this:

PADherder <3 Updated 8/13/2017!

Buggy

• Part-Time Gunslinger
  • Dead Man Walking
https://twitter.com/FE_Heroes_JP/status/828141110451134470

Nintendo announce special event map which reward 6 orbs for clear this map and it seems that maps will be added one by one every week for the next 5 weeks

Two sides of the coin

So with my team of 40/36/34/21 I seem to consistently find Lv29~31 enemies when I choose Intermediate. I wonder if I were to get a Lv1 dancer, that would cause me to get more weak AI teams I can just roflstomp.

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
  • Just chilling like a hermit.
I think I might have to train my units before taking on the later chapters and get more units.
My danmakucopter goes pew pew pew!

Check out my newb PAD box it's a thing right?

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
When you're strong enough to, be sure to go back and do story chapters in higher difficulties for more orbs, too.
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
So with my team of 40/36/34/21 I seem to consistently find Lv29~31 enemies when I choose Intermediate. I wonder if I were to get a Lv1 dancer, that would cause me to get more weak AI teams I can just roflstomp.
Does that explain why people were talking about finding teams with 3 weak level 1 enemies and one curbstomper? I wonder if that actually works in practice.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Does that explain why people were talking about finding teams with 3 weak level 1 enemies and one curbstomper? I wonder if that actually works in practice.

There are people running around in the top echelons with 4 takumis so I will probably keep doing this just to avoid them

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
It might not be super practical, but Subaki flying around with 30 defense (at level 21?), Catria having +4 defense when initiating attacks AND debuffed attack by -5 after combat is pretty silly. Florina is bad though and should feel bad if not for having the Resistance that Subaki doesn't.

Also, arrows.

It slows down to a crawl sometimes...

commandercool

• alter cool
Oh neat, I pulled five-star Lyn. That'll be my sword user to replace Sheena then. I honestly don't love Lyn's abilities, but she'll be worth just for raw stats and sword-having, and there should definitely be times I can trick the AI into hitting her just hard enough to make her a fucking monster.

Curious to see if Gale Force is anything. Seems hard as hell to get off, but so good if you do.

Mеа

• catnapping
  • three dots connect to rectangles
Currently working on leveling an arena team I would describe as 'tricky'. There aren't any 5 stars in it, but they have the skills: lunge, lunge, dance/knock back, draw back. I'm hoping I can trick some wary challengers with some of the hard to predict effective ranges of the team. It isn't the best since the two lunge users should ideally have similar movement ranges, but one is on a wyvern and the other is a knight. I wish I had another lunge user since the draw back unit is kinda wasted since there aren't any ranged units on this team. We'll see how it goes.

e: unwary, I meant. Going for a "Surprise!" if they weren't checking enemy skills properly. Inspired from that one room on the left of the map in hinoka's first level in conquest with all the ninjas with lunge.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2017, 04:53:25 AM by Mеа »
Naked expression; purple raspberry flavour

commandercool

• alter cool
Currently working on leveling an arena team I would describe as 'tricky'. There aren't any 5 stars in it, but they have the skills: lunge, lunge, dance/knock back, draw back. I'm hoping I can trick some wary challengers with some of the hard to predict effective ranges of the team. It isn't the best since the two lunge users should ideally have similar movement ranges, but one is on a wyvern and the other is a knight. I wish I had another lunge user since the draw back unit is kinda wasted since there aren't any ranged units on this team. We'll see how it goes.

e: unwary, I meant. Going for a "Surprise!" if they weren't checking enemy skills properly. Inspired from that one room on the left of the map in hinoka's first level in conquest with all the ninjas with lunge.

All enemies are unwary. They're controlled by AI. And it isn't very smart.

So in that sense you won't technically trick anyone, but you should be able to make good use of those abilities to move people around however you like.

Mеа

• catnapping
  • three dots connect to rectangles
All enemies are unwary. They're controlled by AI. And it isn't very smart.

So in that sense you won't technically trick anyone, but you should be able to make good use of those abilities to move people around however you like.
I meant arena team as in the left most slot that people will have to face in the arena. What do we call that, the defense team?
Naked expression; purple raspberry flavour

BT

• I never talk to you
Speaking of which, are they gonna implement defense rankings, and standings in general? What's this 'unranked' business?

And is anyone else getting 'Greet' constantly greyed out? Does that ever refresh or are you resigned to greet people for the rest of your life?

commandercool

• alter cool
I meant arena team as in the left most slot that people will have to face in the arena. What do we call that, the defense team?

I gotcha.

I keep winning defenses, which I think is super weird. My team is NOT good. But because of that I'm actually in the top rank by just a couple of points. I'm at 3008 points right now, and you need 3001 for the top rank. :o

BT

• I never talk to you
I gotcha.

I keep winning defenses, which I think is super weird. My team is NOT good. But because of that I'm actually in the top rank by just a couple of points. I'm at 3008 points right now, and you need 3001 for the top rank. :o
OK wait wait wait wait. What ranks? All I see is 'Unranked', and that doesn't seem to have to do with defense score anyway. Which I don't have, I guess?