Author Topic: Lesson learnt, write!=read. Some random thing that nobody should read by Dormio  (Read 6100 times)

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
I hate you Pesco.
[09:56] <~Inaba_Tewi> Who wants to write a TewixKomachi crackfic?
[09:57] <Komachi_Dormazuka> o/
[09:58] <~Inaba_Tewi> go do it
[09:58] <Komachi_Dormazuka> wat
[09:59] <DrRawr> dormio raised his hand
[09:59] <DrRawr> he must now
[10:00] <Komachi_Dormazuka> I hate you people
[10:00] <Komachi_Dormazuka> waitwaitwait
[10:00] <Komachi_Dormazuka> HOLY CRAP
[10:00] <Komachi_Dormazuka> WHY DID I NOT NOTICE THAT PESCO SAID "WRITE" UNTIL JUST NOW
[10:00] <Komachi_Dormazuka> FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Tewi sighed heavily as she sat against a tree on the banks of the Sanzu River. Today was a beautiful day, though it was hard to tell through all the mist that hung around the Sanzu. But this did nothing to help answer the question on Tewi's mind: Just where was that lazy ferrywoman? They had promised to meet an hour ago. Had she forgotten? Or did she simply not care? Tewi sighed once more as rose to her feet. She'd been around long enough to know when she had been stood up...
"Idiot... Doesn't she know what happens to rabbits that get lonely?"

"... And you were planning to slack off again? What is wrong with you? None of the other Shinigami are like this. I see the other Yama processing souls all the time, but what do I get? Nothing. You've delivered no souls to me over the past week! You have no motiva..."
"Shit." was the only thought running through Komachi's head at the moment. A lecture from this Yama was the last thing she needed right now. She was already running late for her first date with Tewi and Shiki's lectures, the short ones, could go for hours on end. Geez, why couldn't this have happened on any other day?

"... Don't you understand what this says about your character? What it says about our organization as a whole? Imagine if everyone here slacked off as much as you did. What do you think would happen to our society, to Gensokyo? Do you remember what happened the last time you didn't deliver the sou..."
Komachi struggled to stop herself from snapping at the Yama. Of course she remembered what had happened. It was how she had met Tewi in the first place. The rabbit filled with poison, simply looking for a place to rest. She was so fun to tease, and the two had met up again after the incident, where Tewi demanded another meeting to iron out any misunderstandings about Tewi's desire to live. Naturally, Komachi simply teased Tewi more, which led to more meetings where she would continue to tease Tewi. Eventually, the two realized that they enjoyed each other's company, why else would they continue seeing each other? Komachi asked if Tewi would like to turn their relationship into something more, and they had decided to meet up today.

And now this stupid Yama was getting in her way. And Komachi had had enough.
"Look, I'm sorry but I really need to be somewhere right now!"
A look of shock runs across Shikieiki's face, which quickly changes into a smile.
"Finally. You need something to motivate you."
"H-huh?"
Komachi was equally surprised, the Yama wasn't scolding her anymore? Instead, she was now patting her on the back?
"Get going already, you're late, aren't you?"

Out of breath, at the edge of her vision, Komachi could see the lone figure of a rabbit walking off.
"Idiot... Doesn't she know what happens to rabbits that get lonely?"
Komachi started running once more, arm outstretched towards Tewi...

And now I go back to lurking. I refuse to provide compensation for however many brain cells that you may have lost from reading this. Blame Pesco.
Now to wait for this thing to be forgotten forever.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 12:34:56 AM by Ran Yakumo »

Tamashii Kanjou

• If you didn't quite already know...
  • I am the leader of TCF <3
    • TCF's Gaming Channel
... Oh gosh...

You know, I want you to write more. I want you to write about what happens on the date itself! You must continue it. <3

Hero999

• Banzai!
  • Beep~
This is not crack!
You lied to Pesco!!
However, write more!!!

write moar, make a story  :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V :V

Captain Infinity

• Captain of Echo Platoon, 3rd Battalion.
  • To bring chaos and honor to this world gone soft.
Sequel / Prequel whar.

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
I have seen the light, Dormio. Write more crack pairings.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
Dude where's the crack ???

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
Drugs are bad for you.

Captain Infinity

• Captain of Echo Platoon, 3rd Battalion.
  • To bring chaos and honor to this world gone soft.
Drugs are bad for you.

But good for your fic, now get to work! I want to see this step up a notch.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
"Geez, I said I was sorry already. I couldn't help it."
Komachi couldn't do much more than scratch the back of her head as she listened to Tewi scold her about having shown up late for their date. She knew from their past meetings that this rabbit could get fired up, but she hadn't seen her keep it up for this long before. Fortunately, though, it seemed as though Tewi was finally winding down.
"I mean, do you know how long I was waiting for you? I thought you weren't coming!"
Tewi lets out a small sigh as she relaxes.
"But, you're here now. I guess that's all that really matters. So, what are we doing?"

The plan had been to simply take a tour around Gensokyo together, but after having shown up late it seemed somewhat lacking.
"Well... I dunno, really. I was kind of thinking of taking a trip around Gensokyo. You know, go sightseeing together."
Komachi stood there, praying, whilst waiting for a response.
"Then what are we waiting for?"

The two walked along the dirt road to the Human Village, it was the closest area of note to the Sanzu. There seemed to be a lot of other people heading in the same direction that they were.
"Hey, do you think that something's happening there?"
Komachi simply shrugged in response. She had no idea what happened in the rest of Gensokyo.
"Well, let's check it out then!"
Before Komachi could do or say anything, Tewi had already taken a hold of her arm and begun running towards the Human Village.

The humans were everywhere, all of them were doing something or another. It seemed as though they had walked into the preparations for a festival. Several were setting up stalls. Komachi walked through the busy streets,
"Hey, hey. Want to come back here later when the festival is actually running?"
Naturally, there was only one response.

Screw you Pesco_o. Now, leave me alone, druggie. >:(

Tamashii Kanjou

• TCF's Gaming Channel

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~

More!

Give me [REDACTED] scene already!

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
  • Idiot Deity 2013 - 2014 RIP
    • Muh Writings
MOAR

<Nietz> Anyway, sex toys alone won't come up to 11k.
[18:48] <Warma> There must have been a new depth, where you've sunk as a person. Then you dug through that.

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
Why are you people even reading this? What is wrong with you?

Both Komachi and Tewi had agreed to meet up outside the Human Village at 10PM, after all, they had to get ready for the festival first. Tewi seemed confident whilst walking around the village, she had probably been to many similar events before. Komachi, on the other hand, this would be her first time to attend such an event. She had heard about festivals and the like from her passengers on occasion, but they never went into detail about it. Just what was this festival even for, anyway? Were you meant to do anything in particular? Customs or traditions to follow? Komachi had no clue.

Tewi had already left, she seemed to want to make sure that she had enough time to prepare herself for the festival. Komachi was also getting ready to leave, but first, she wanted to find out more about the festival she was going to be attending. She decided that the best way to learn would simply be to ask one of the humans.

"Are you looking for something, miss?"
Komachi simply scratched her head as she approached one of the men setting up a stall.
"Yeah... Kinda. I just want to ask what this whole thing is about. Why's everyone gathering here today?"
Komachi could see the look of surprise on the human's face. Geez, it wasn't her fault if she didn't know these things.
"You don't know? Really? It's to celebrate the reunion of Orihime and Hikoboshi. The two are lovers, separated by Orihime's father. He allowed them to meet once a year, on this day, and we celebrate for that reason. Even if it doesn't look like much now, you should come back at night and take a look, I promise that you'll be impressed. And visit my stall while you're at it."
The human gave Komachi a big smile.
"Ah, I see. Thank you, I'll be sure to come visit."
So it was a festival to celebrate the reunion of a pair of lovers... Komachi's mind strayed to Tewi, and a blush appeared on her face. Komachi shook her head as she began walking back home. It was only their first date, far too early for such thoughts to enter her head.

Komachi was back in her quarters, she had to have something to wear for this, right? Komachi continued to rummage through her clothes, looking for something like a robe or yukata. She knew she had one somewhere. After turning her room inside out, she found what she was looking for, a blue yukata with a purple floral print and a large red ribbon to hold it together... Now, if only she remembered how you were supposed to tie that ribbon.

Eventually, Komachi managed to change into her yukata, filled a small purse of coins, and had received the Yama's approval to go out. She walked once more along the dirt road to the Human Village...

Tamashii Kanjou

• TCF's Gaming Channel
... Tanabata.

Of all the festivals, you picked Tanabata.
One of the festivals I know the most of...

I. LOVE. YOU!
Now get to writing, and show me a lovely night~ <3

Aya Squawkermaru

• "You furnish the pictures and I'll furnish the war." - William Hearst
  • Relevant quote is relevant.
This needs a name, or something.

Because seriously this is the best thing :V

[Y]oukai [J]esus

• "MotK's 1%" (?)
  • Idiot Deity 2013 - 2014 RIP
    • Muh Writings
Now for sum NSFW night scene.

<Nietz> Anyway, sex toys alone won't come up to 11k.
[18:48] <Warma> There must have been a new depth, where you've sunk as a person. Then you dug through that.

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
This is...This is definitely a thing.  A thing I'd definitely like to read more of.

Why are we reading this, you ask?  Because it WORKS (in some screwed up way), of course!
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

Dormio Ergo Sum

• I don't bite... much.
Any of you that have read far enough/waited long enough to see this message are lost causes. Also, finals suck, so erratic
Spoiler:
(read:non-existant)
update schedule go.

Even from a distance, Komachi could see that this festival was a rather large event. The village illuminated the skies above and she could hear the noise of the festivities, the humans really could put on a show when they wanted. Komachi wondered, if it looked so extravagant from afar, what the inside of the village would be like.

Upon reaching the village, Komachi found a shaded area around the entrance from which she could watch the entrance. Komachi was roughly half an hour early, she felt as though she needed to make up for the fact that she had left Tewi waiting earlier. Whilst waiting for Tewi, Komachi took note of the people entering the village. Aside from the odd family and small groups of friends here and there, most of the people entering the village appeared to be couples. She wondered... if anyone were to see herself and Tewi tonight, would they think that they were a couple?

Such thoughts ran through Komachi's head until the sight of a rabbit dressed in pink entered her vision. Clad in a light pink kimono with a white pattern, Tewi approached the village. Komachi, having never seen Tewi in anything but a simple dress, was stunned by her appearance. She seemed so much more refined than the playful rabbit that she knew. Still, this was no time to stand around, dumbstruck. Since Tewi was approaching, Komachi rose to her feet and stepped back onto the road, waving at Tewi, who returns the gesture as she walked towards Komachi.

Komachi wasn't sure on how she should act around this Tewi, should she act any differently? As Komachi tried to organize her thoughts, she was interrupted by the rabbit.
"Hey, what's the matter? Why are we just standing here? Let's go have some fun!"
Tewi grabbed Komachi's hand and began running, dragging her into the village. Of course, a simple change in clothes couldn't change a person. Tewi was still as lively and energetic as ever. Affirming this thought in her head, Komachi followed Tewi into the village...

Tamashii Kanjou

• TCF's Gaming Channel
First of all, I hate you Dormio! Heart-Throb Ran with direct quote! I HATE YOU!  :ohdear:

As for this, it's so nice to see Komachi thinking about... well, everything. Tewi being as playful as ever means we need to have more playful scenes. We need Tewi forcing Komachi to do a game or two. We need Komachi trying to calm an energetic bunny down.

We need them to kiss soon!  :3

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
They haven't mugged anyone yet. I am disappoint.

Forsaken by all

• "Here, this is for you." Hands you a german 'Gift'
This is strange. The more I read, the more I want and I can't seem to stop...

YOU'RE STORY IS A DRUG!!  and a good one on top of it.
The only difference between good and bad is, that good feels more comfortable for all, while bad focuses on the individual's desires. Thus, good is widely spread badness. Every good person is also a bad person, but not vice-versa. Do you still want to be a good person?