Author Topic: Len'en Project by JynX? (First 3 games updated)  (Read 261598 times)

Just finished playing through all three routes. To learn the spell cards, skills and all the characters is gonna take a bit of time.

If you want to torture yourself, pick
Spoiler:
Sese. His/her shot is absolutely terrible at low power, and it doesn't help that power items are not acquired at the same rate as the demo. You have to use Hooaka's upgrade to increase the value.
Combined with losing power per hit, I barely hit 40% in 3 stages. However, it goes from terrible to almost broken when maxed. It's a shot that has a cross-shape that wrecks spellcards in like 2-4 seconds, provided you can get close. Was able to breeze through the castle with it. (And this is without damage upgrades...imagine with them...)

Also, I noticed some effects sound muffled. The lasers sometimes aren't as loud, and the event where the lasers randomly spawn on the screen make no noise at all...maybe I did something wrong. Also, if this is gonna get updated anytime, I don't want to lose my precious upgrades and skills in the process - every little bit helps to get through Unreal reasonably.

ZoomyTsugumi

• zoom zoom
I cleared Ex+Ex-a

EDIT: I unlocked ABEX mode but I think this one is legitimately impossible.
I'm talking extreme bullet spam from every single fairy you could imagine.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 09:43:38 AM by ZoomyTsugumi »

☆ Kana ☆

• Vanishing Dream
  • Lost Dream
    • lololololo tungle
I cleared Ex+Ex-a

Whoa, congrats on the clear! And so fast! :o

Regarding ABEX...honestly, after the horror story that was RMI's,  I expected nothing less.  :V

EDIT:
Spoiler:
I-I definitely did not expect the sudden flash of static during that post-battle dialogue... 
:ohdear:
« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 12:15:28 PM by Ritta Cadaret »
Dream a dream so grand...that it becomes a nightmare.

Gregory

• I draw stuffs
I cleared Ex+Ex-a

I'm scared when I heard her odd theme in ex-a

Zigzagwolf

• Kuruminist Touhou Player
I did a normal 1cc of the Pagoda route, still planning to do more but did upload a video of that 1cc.

Used the Kindergarten Team (Tenkai, Suku and Sese)

Brilliant Pagoda or Haze Castle - Normal Pagoda Route 1cc

Edit, did a No Miss on normal mode of the Haze Castle route. I ended up finishing with 7/4 with the Shrine Team and that ended up getting me a score of 422 Million too. I'm gonna upload that run as well, still planning to do harder difficulties later.

« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 08:29:23 PM by Zigzagwolf »
Raid Kappatalism for great Kurumi!

Youtube channel My Youtube channel, I hope you enjoy my Touhou runs.

Gonna have to ask the obvious here, but how do you unlock extra?  Gotta 1cc all 3 routes?

ZoomyTsugumi

• zoom zoom
You need to unlock (not buy) every upgrade in the menu by finding all the bosses and then go true neutral and fight the final boss.

Ahhh Good to know!  I imagine that once you do BP and HC you just gotta go  on routes that aren't forever left and right and find them, yes?

ZoomyTsugumi

• zoom zoom
Yeah, some of the stage 6 bosses are static but otherwise it's mostly random neutral bosses you need to find. There's 3 different neutral bosses per stage except 1 and 6.

I uploaded a playthrough of ABEX mode.

Also I've attached my savefile, it comes with ex stage unlocked for every team and even ABEX unlocked.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 11:39:51 PM by ZoomyTsugumi »

LunaWillow

• >Everyone: Pose as a team
  • The world is real.
IT'S FINALLY OUT?????

...why did this game have to came out while I am away from my computer...
Jynx-sama, whyyyyyyy?
Oh well, I'll just go back to Pok?mon Moon in attempt to distract myself...

EDIT: Not only is it out, but it's been out for a day! It's so unfortunate I had a very rough day yestarday, and I spent vast majority of free time on studying. Thankfully, it's weekend now.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 12:05:28 AM by LunaWillow »
Normal 1cc: EoSD, PCB, IN, PoFV, MoF, SA, UFO, TD, DDC, HSiFS
Hard 1cc: PoFV
Extra Clear: PCB, IN, PoFV, MoF
Other Stuff: ISC all clear

Zigzagwolf

Got my Normal No Miss Haze Castle 1cc up, planning on working to get an unreal clear as well as an extra clear later.

Brilliant Pagoda or Haze Castle - Haze Castle Route Normal No Miss - 422 Million Shrine Team 1cc

Just clared Ex+Alpha and... wow. 

Spoiler:
I actually got startled when that fight was over.

By the way, I've noticed there was one last ? ? ? in the upgrade menu which I couldn't unlock no matter how, just like the 5th team.  Are both the team and the final character unlockable as of now or not?
« Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 05:05:28 AM by Linnah »

Just cleared Ex+Alpha and... wow. 

Spoiler:
I actually got startled when that fight was over.

By the way, I've noticed there was one last ? ? ? in the upgrade menu which I couldn't unlock no matter how, just like the 5th team.  Are both the team and the final character unlockable as of now or not?

If you've cleared extra+a then you've seen all the content currently in the game. The data has been extracted and there is nothing for the fifth team (no player sprites, etc) or the extra upgrade slot. They're not unlockable. They're not even in the game at all.

I imagine they'll be patched in whenever Jynx patches in arcade mode, challenge mode, replays, and the rest
My name is Tres. It sounds like "Tray". Tressert is "Tray-zurt"; like Tres dessert.
I've cleared every touhou game on Lunatic, and beaten every extra except SoEW.
NMNB: MoF Hard, SA Extra, UFO Extra

Yay, it's finally out.   :D

I've got a little issue with fullscreen cutting off the part near the FPS counter. Could someone help me with that?

LunaWillow

• The world is real.
I sure wish the game would work faster than constant 24 fps...

EDIT: Okay, I managed to make it work on... almost stable 60 fps. I beat Brilliant route on Normal, but I had to continue on the last boss >_<
Spoiler:
Caesar-chan doesn't mess around...
Now I have Haze and Shrine route ahead of me. Are there any hidden bosses in this version?
« Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 01:06:34 PM by LunaWillow »

Gregory

• I draw stuffs
RNG in this game is no joke...
I still can't find
Spoiler:
Sagarimaru, Tsugumi, Yaorochi, Tsubakura and Clause

A game crashes on 1st boss 1st spellcard, regardless of boss name. Win 8.1, game runs through AppLocale.

Fix: it is on center route, I don't try another routes.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 03:21:36 PM by sibgamer »
Easy: PoDD, FW, LoLK
Normal: SoEW, UFO, HSiFS
Hard: LLS, MS, EoSD, PoFW, MoF, SA, TD, DDC
Lunatic: PCB, IN
Extra: EoSD, PCB, IN, MoF, TD, DDC, HSiFS; Phantasm

LunaWillow

• The world is real.
I still can't find
Spoiler:
Meanwhile I found
Spoiler:
Tsuba
on my first try lol. She's the only person that didn't get completely destroyed by
Spoiler:
Sese's boneblade.
I don't think I ever saw a shottype that goes from completely usless to freakin' OP.

Also, the game seems to crash right after beating Souko when I try to go on Haze route? Shrine and Brilliant routes work just fine.

EDIT: I found a bug, not sure if it's just for me or if anyone else found it. When fighting Sese as
Spoiler:
Shitodos
(dunno if it's relevant or not, I haven't checked it with other characters), the character sprites didn't appear during the dialogue, and when dialogue was too long to fit one line it wouldn't cut but just clip through the box. Also, the boss music didn't appear after dialogue, but stage music continued to play. Despite all this, the fight went on as it should, and I had no problems progressing through the game after that. It happaned twice now.

Also, does anyone know what's the Haze route crash all about? I'd really love to play that route but I can't and I don't know if it's my computer's fault  :ohdear: I have non-unicode language set to Japanese.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 04:39:02 PM by LunaWillow »

Meanwhile I found
Spoiler:
Tsuba
on my first try lol. She's the only person that didn't get completely destroyed by
Spoiler:
Sese's boneblade.
I don't think I ever saw a shottype that goes from completely usless to freakin' OP.

Also, the game seems to crash right after beating Souko when I try to go on Haze route? Shrine and Brilliant routes work just fine.

EDIT: I found a bug, not sure if it's just for me or if anyone else found it. When fighting Sese as
Spoiler:
Shitodos
(dunno if it's relevant or not, I haven't checked it with other characters), the character sprites didn't appear during the dialogue, and when dialogue was too long to fit one line it wouldn't cut but just clip through the box. Also, the boss music didn't appear after dialogue, but stage music continued to play. Despite all this, the fight went on as it should, and I had no problems progressing through the game after that. It happaned twice now.

Also, does anyone know what's the Haze route crash all about? I'd really love to play that route but I can't and I don't know if it's my computer's fault  :ohdear: I have non-unicode language set to Japanese.

I've found that bug too. Happened exactly like you said, with that team. For me, it was happening when I went straight in the stages where
Spoiler:
"Advance Now on the Roads of Humans, the Roads of Youkai"
was playing.

Uruwi

• Nightmare of Torrential Precipitation
  • 478 million goober
424 million on neutral route, Kuroji > Aoji > Hooaka. Since there doesn't seem to be any way to take a screenshot from full screen, you're going to have to live with the highscore screen.

It seems that the bug JynX was talking about had to do with the replay system.
foo = foldl $ flip ($)
Highest difficulty 1CCed for each game, by shot type in the original order. (-: never 1CCed on any difficulty, or never used; E: easy, N: normal, H: hard, L / U: lunatic / unreal.)
EoSD [NNNE] PCB [EE--N-] IN [NEEE + Ex Border] PoFV [Mystia N, Mystia E no charge] MoF [EN--H- + Ex Marisa B] SA [N-----] UFO [----EN] TD [NENE] DDC [EE-EHE + Ex Marisa B & Sakuya A] LoLK [PD --N- Legacy ---N] EE [N- + Ex Yabusame] EMS [N-- + Ex Yabusame] RMI [NHN + Ex YaoSuku]
Avelantis (demo) Easy YuukiB 426,077,200

I still can't find
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
If you go to 6:-4 (go all the way left until stage 5, then on stage 5 go neutral) you'll always get Clause. If you go to 6:4 you'll get Tenkai. Yaorochi is at 6:-1 (stay neutral until stage 5 then go left on stage 5) and Shion is on 6:1. This obviously doesn't apply if one of them is in your team. Still not sure if there are fixed locations for stages 2-5.

Are there any hidden bosses in this version?

Spoiler:
You have to fight all the npcs, then go to stage 6:0 (stay neutral the entire game).
« Last Edit: December 03, 2016, 07:18:54 PM by TresserT »
My name is Tres. It sounds like "Tray". Tressert is "Tray-zurt"; like Tres dessert.
I've cleared every touhou game on Lunatic, and beaten every extra except SoEW.
NMNB: MoF Hard, SA Extra, UFO Extra

Welp, seems that a guy on youtube cleared ABex+Alpha already.

Apparently he used cheat engine and got a ton of upgrades (He was level 5000 or something in the video, if I remember correctly), and only lost 1 life I think.

I;m love this game, A Lot, i want to just list off all my favorite music and characters and dialogue I laughed out loud at and Juicy Plot Foreshadowing but then I'd end up listing over half the entire game

List of all the upgrades and skills in this version (spoilers): Voila

edit: okay i listed a bunch of stuff i liked anyway. Big Big Spoilers Time

also: i managed to clear the credits minigami in RMI (and laughed my butt off at the end) but i think this one is beyond my capabilities. please, if some kind soul could put it on youtube at some point, i would be Eternally Indebted
« Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 03:00:28 AM by gilde »

ZoomyTsugumi

• zoom zoom
More Ex bosses
Ex stage is my favourite part of this game, it's so good.

I;m love this game, A Lot, i want to just list off all my favorite music and characters and dialogue I laughed out loud at and Juicy Plot Foreshadowing but then I'd end up listing over half the entire game

List of all the upgrades and skills in this version (spoilers): Voila

edit: okay i listed a bunch of stuff i liked anyway. Big Big Spoilers Time

also: i managed to clear the credits minigami in RMI (and laughed my butt off at the end) but i think this one is beyond my capabilities. please, if some kind soul could put it on youtube at some point, i would be Eternally Indebted

Oh my god Gilde you make me wish I knew japanese just to read all of the text in the game.  Jynx' writing is usually so silly and at the same time so entertaining.  I can't wait for the translations!!

Validon98

• Deathguard Night Sparrow
  • Harbingers, yo.
So for anyone who is wondering about boss locations, I made a rough-ish picture guide, spoilers kinda, but there are also rules to the boss appearances.

-If the boss is in your team, they're not going to show up. No duh.
-If you haven't cleared at least all final bosses that aren't playable (there's four such final bosses), Suzumi won't show up at 6:0 and you'll get a random Neutral final boss
-The bosses listed under "Neutral" appear when you take the Neutral or opposite route (like taking Haze when on the Brilliant path, etc), and are randomly selected

https://i.gyazo.com/b50f3105d767151a25e16d2bc87e9010.png
Derping at Touhou since June 2012, derping at RPing Touhou since Feburary 2013.

Devil of Decline Partial English Gameplay Patch!
Let's Play Nightmare of Rebellion!

☆ Kana ☆

• Vanishing Dream
  • Lost Dream
    • lololololo tungle
Ok so the other day I was looking through dialogue and stuff I found in Shitodo Team's convo with
Spoiler:
Suzumi

Spoiler:
Apparently, Tsuba's mom died a long time ago. Ow, my heart...
Also, Suzumi refers specifically to the face Tsuba made when their mom died, and if I'm understanding things correctly here, wants to see that face again. Needless to say, I have a lot of things to say to Suzumi right now, pretty much all of which would be very vulgar.
Dream a dream so grand...that it becomes a nightmare.

Maple

• Mukyuu!
I have this one problem, when loading the Unlost Woods stage, the game sometimes freezes and stops working. This happened both when travelling from the Senri Road and when continuing straight from the Unlost Woods. It can stop the Haze Castle route before it properly starts and i'm not sure i can reach
Spoiler:
Yaorochi
if i need to risk crashing the game multiple times.

Zigzagwolf

Did play the game a bit more, did an
Spoiler:
Alpha Extra Clear after clearing all routes in the main story and in the Extra that're necessary to unlock this

I got my run up here: I guess you know what run this is if you saw the spoiler, just trying to not spoil people but the run is here.