Author Topic: Len'en Project by JynX? (First 3 games updated)  (Read 261835 times)

That would be JynX's contribution to the 7th Annual Touhou Nico Dousai event. It's not going to be an actual game release, partly because it's mostly recycled from BPoHC and the previous April Fool's videos. They made it in a day straight for the event and practically fainted right after.

The stage title is "Developer's Room" and the stage BGM is "Debug World", which is neat.

The red midboss squares are due to Suzumi's skill. (It's a must-have for Hard and Unreal, since the last thing you ever want to run into is a midboss with random events.)

Oh, that explains it all. Thank you!

I usually play on Normal, so I haven't put that much effort on unlocking/buying the skills, heh. But yes, getting an Unreal spellcard with, say, Blindness 3 + Immortal Enemies would be awful.

Those details about the stage title and music are neat indeed; seeing a Reimu/Marisa team is cool, too. It was a pretty neat video, in my opinion.

I'm not sure where this topic go
But i just post it cause Len'en related
*Please do let me know if I post this on a wrong place

Someone has made a fanmade game of Len'en, it's called Mischief of the Id
So far the trial ost has been posted
http://len-en-project.deviantart.com/art/Len-en-4-5-Mischief-of-the-Id-Trial-OST-Complete-545446231
Direct link to the ost, www.deviantart.com/users/outgoing?https://soundcloud.com/pokemonmercury/sets/lenen-4-5-mischief-of-the-id
The gameplay? I haven't received any further notice yet
But it consists 4 playable (so far it has been said), Yabusame, Tsubakura, Sese, and Aoji~

Does anyone know how to unpack dat.led - Len'en game resource archives?

Also, what is the Le04_alpha from last update http://mugenri.blog.shinobi.jp/%E3%82%B2%E3%83%BC%E3%83%A0%E5%88%B6%E4%BD%9C/%E9%80%A3%E7%B8%81%E5%A4%A9%E5%BD%B1%E6%88%A6%E8%A8%98%E3%80%80%20ver0.02b%E5%85%AC%E9%96%8B%EF%BC%81 ? I use Win8.1 and all Len'en games works well on my PC.
Easy: PoDD, FW, LoLK
Normal: SoEW, UFO, HSiFS
Hard: LLS, MS, EoSD, PoFW, MoF, SA, TD, DDC
Lunatic: PCB, IN
Extra: EoSD, PCB, IN, MoF, TD, DDC, HSiFS; Phantasm

Pruns

• Dearest wish, hide this stupid nickname set below
Hello  :)

Just beat    RMI Absurdly Extra Mode ~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dT86IicGDjU

A miracle which happened 2 days ago  :)

« Last Edit: July 26, 2015, 09:11:41 PM by Pruns »

Uruwi

• Nightmare of Torrential Precipitation
  • 478 million goober
Hey, Pruns cleared the main game with the AbEx patch too, although he (is that right?) didn't make it all the way through Shion's last spellcard.
foo = foldl $ flip ($)
Highest difficulty 1CCed for each game, by shot type in the original order. (-: never 1CCed on any difficulty, or never used; E: easy, N: normal, H: hard, L / U: lunatic / unreal.)
EoSD [NNNE] PCB [EE--N-] IN [NEEE + Ex Border] PoFV [Mystia N, Mystia E no charge] MoF [EN--H- + Ex Marisa B] SA [N-----] UFO [----EN] TD [NENE] DDC [EE-EHE + Ex Marisa B & Sakuya A] LoLK [PD --N- Legacy ---N] EE [N- + Ex Yabusame] EMS [N-- + Ex Yabusame] RMI [NHN + Ex YaoSuku]
Avelantis (demo) Easy YuukiB 426,077,200

Pruns

• Dearest wish, hide this stupid nickname set below
Yeah, I died like an idiot at the start of the final battle. So ghost points were drained very quickly... I felt a bit sad. Now thanks to Danmakuklopper-kun. I can save 1 / 2 bombs so it's going to be a little bit easier.
I could make a new video with the full battle and a better run but I don't like to make a video about the " same run ".

Uruwi

• 478 million goober

Normal PB, no upgrades.

I wonder how high this can go with them.

Probably wouldn't want to unlock Suzumi, since my route involves sticking to the Senri Shrine. Shion's Es-chan also affects scoring by making it more difficult to milk patterns. So far, I've bought "Monochrome Ray Flash".

Edit: what are the conditions for meeting Aoji as a stage 2 boss? For scoring reasons I want to see her, but ever since I encountered Souko, Medias, and Kunimitsu, staying at the middle for Stage 2 brings up only Shou.

Edit 2: It seems that the boss chosen follows a pattern. It's definitely not random.

Edit 3: Someone on the Skype chat pointed out that it depends on which side of the neutral road you're on.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2015, 01:59:43 PM by Fluffy8x »
foo = foldl $ flip ($)
Highest difficulty 1CCed for each game, by shot type in the original order. (-: never 1CCed on any difficulty, or never used; E: easy, N: normal, H: hard, L / U: lunatic / unreal.)
EoSD [NNNE] PCB [EE--N-] IN [NEEE + Ex Border] PoFV [Mystia N, Mystia E no charge] MoF [EN--H- + Ex Marisa B] SA [N-----] UFO [----EN] TD [NENE] DDC [EE-EHE + Ex Marisa B & Sakuya A] LoLK [PD --N- Legacy ---N] EE [N- + Ex Yabusame] EMS [N-- + Ex Yabusame] RMI [NHN + Ex YaoSuku]

LunaWillow

• >Everyone: Pose as a team
  • The world is real.
Edit: what are the conditions for meeting Aoji as a stage 2 boss? For scoring reasons I want to see her, but ever since I encountered Souko, Medias, and Kunimitsu, staying at the middle for Stage 2 brings up only Shou.

Edit 2: It seems that the boss chosen follows a pattern. It's definitely not random.
Is that so? I don't think there are any conditions you have to meet in order to fight a specific boss. I had similiar problem, since I wanted to see Lumen, but I always fought Sese instead (Sunny eventually showed up when I gave up on looking for her). I think it's just RNG being RNG.
Normal 1cc: EoSD, PCB, IN, PoFV, MoF, SA, UFO, TD, DDC, HSiFS
Hard 1cc: PoFV
Extra Clear: PCB, IN, PoFV, MoF
Other Stuff: ISC all clear

Uruwi

• 478 million goober
New PB on Normal

I challenge everyone here to try to break this. All upgrades and skills allowed.
foo = foldl $ flip ($)

Uruwi

• 478 million goober
Double post.

First, I found out about practicing level ⑨ formations.

Second, I got a new score on Hard.

PS: new PB

PPS: Is the Len'en Wiki down?
« Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 11:34:15 PM by Fluffy8x »
foo = foldl $ flip ($)

Nolegs the Cat

• >Sʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴘᴇɴᴅs ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ. >Sʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴘᴇɴᴅs ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ.
So Pruns cleared RMI Unreal without bombing. An amazing achievement, just posting this here so it gets the recognition it deserves.

Have we gotten any recent info on the full release of BPoHC?
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 07:04:42 AM by Nolegs the Cat »

?q

• Lurking librarian
  • and moe sound effect
So Pruns cleared RMI Unreal without bombing. An amazing achievement, just posting this here so it gets the recognition it deserves.
That's a really respectable run.  I didn't think a lot of that stuff was feasible, even with Yaorochi.  Also, learning that Iyozane's disgusting final nonspell can be cheesed made it worth the watch on its own.

Have we gotten any recent info on the full release of BPoHC?

The only things we know are that 1) Jynx hopes to release it some time this month. 2) Jynx doesn't think he'll finish it in time. 3) The "obvious characters" will be playable. Whoever they are. 4) Jynx basically said "Clause was not going to be in the main game. Unless I'm lying". So take from that what you will.
My name is Tres. It sounds like "Tray". Tressert is "Tray-zurt"; like Tres dessert.
I've cleared every touhou game on Lunatic, and beaten every extra except SoEW.
NMNB: MoF Hard, SA Extra, UFO Extra

Uruwi

• 478 million goober
The only things we know are that 1) Jynx hopes to release it some time this month. 2) Jynx doesn't think he'll finish it in time. 3) The "obvious characters" will be playable. Whoever they are. 4) Jynx basically said "Clause was not going to be in the main game. Unless I'm lying". So take from that what you will.

Let me guess:

3rd team is Yaorochi, Sukune, and ?? (might be Saragimaru)
4th team is Kuroji, ??, and ?? (Hooaka/Aoji or Saragimaru/??)
Clause is in the extra stage
foo = foldl $ flip ($)

Let me guess:

3rd team is Yaorochi, Sukune, and ?? (might be Saragimaru)
4th team is Kuroji, ??, and ?? (Hooaka/Aoji or Saragimaru/??)
Clause is in the extra stage

I have a very strong feeling that Saragimaru will not be in Yaorochi's team. The entire point of Saragimaru's character is that Tasouken severed her relationship with her sibling. There has been no resolution on that, so it would be weird for them to be all chummy out of nowhere. In fact, Yaorochi doesn't even remember/care who Saragimaru is.

My guess for the other characters is Tenkai in one team, Clause/Hooaka in the other. Since Saragimaru has to be in Kuroji's team, it'd be kind of weird to have two of the 3 Shitodos and a random snake. Then again, Aomi is forgotten easily so it's not unreasonable.

Jynx has a different relationship with his fans than ZUN has with his. Jynx said he'll continue making games as long as he has fans. Because of that, and because of Clause's popularity, I'd like to think that Clause will be included in the main game and that Jynx is lying to try and surprise us.

But the real surprise will be when Hibaru is the other playable character~
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 04:49:52 PM by TresserT »
My name is Tres. It sounds like "Tray". Tressert is "Tray-zurt"; like Tres dessert.
I've cleared every touhou game on Lunatic, and beaten every extra except SoEW.
NMNB: MoF Hard, SA Extra, UFO Extra

Uruwi

• 478 million goober
I have a very strong feeling that Saragimaru will not be in Yaorochi's team. The entire point of Saragimaru's character is that Tasouken severed her relationship with her sibling. There has been no resolution on that, so it would be weird for them to be all chummy out of nowhere. In fact, Yaorochi doesn't even remember/care who Saragimaru is.

Yep, it might be possible but I doubt it too.
foo = foldl $ flip ($)

LunaWillow

• The world is real.
1) Yay!
2) Oh.
3)
Spoiler:
KUROJIIIIIIIIIIIIII
4) Jynx, you troll.

I won't guess what we'll get, I'm sure JynX'll find a way to suprise us.
Spoiler:
Just give me Kuroji and I'll be happy

Uruwi

• 478 million goober
But really, what happened to the Len'en wiki?
foo = foldl $ flip ($)

Fumi

• Dragon of Seven Colors
  • Disaster in Takamagahara

Uruwi

• 478 million goober
foo = foldl $ flip ($)

LunaWillow

• The world is real.

It must be something with your computer/internet, it works just fine for me.

Uruwi

• 478 million goober
It must be something with your computer/internet, it works just fine for me.

Which browser are you using? I'm able to access the site on Edge, but Chrome doesn't work.

Edit: realized that the wiki doesn't support HTTPS, and Chrome forces HTTPS.

Edit 2: fixed by deleting the HSTS entry.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 10:04:26 AM by Fluffy8x »
foo = foldl $ flip ($)

Nolegs the Cat

• >Sʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴘᴇɴᴅs ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ. >Sʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴘᴇɴᴅs ᴏɴ ʏᴏᴜ.
EMS unreal stage 5 no deaths!

Might just be the few extra bombs you get... but still, feels like a great achievement for me ^^

Sukune is such a fun boss! She's so well balanced too, feels about the right difficulty...  :3

Much better then silly Lumen. :V

I should've played these games more earlier... oh well.

Uruwi

• 478 million goober
I was thinking... would it be possible to get a higher score than mine by buying Suzumi's skill and encountering all the midbosses available?

It would cost some score from having Suzumi available, but if you get lucky enough to encounter Kurohebi or Aoji's high-yield attacks several times you might be able to make it.
foo = foldl $ flip ($)

Marron

• Ordinary crow
Aaaaah, i'm pissed off !! Seems like I'm stupid or something.
I still haven't found Suzumi. At first stage, I took the left path and fought Mitsumo. Then on the second stage, I stayed on the straight side and have faced Aoji. For the third stage I took the right path and found . . . Lumen. :V
I'm trying different combinaisons to find hir, I heard hir theme and read hir description, ze seems like a dangerous yet enthusiastic person, similar to Yuuka 98.

(I'm confused with this gender thing and the words used.)

Uruwi

• 478 million goober
I still haven't found Suzumi. At first stage, I took the left path and fought Mitsumo. Then on the second stage, I stayed on the straight side and have faced Aoji. For the third stage I took the right path and found . . . Lumen. :V
I'm trying different combinaisons to find hir, I heard hir theme and read hir description, ze seems like a dangerous yet enthusiastic person, similar to Yuuka 98.

You need to encounter every other boss.
foo = foldl $ flip ($)

LunaWillow

• The world is real.

What Fluffy said. And don't worry that you're not seeing her, you'll eventually get tired of her constant presence. I think I fought her most times out of all the bosses in this game.
Feel free to call Suzumi "he" or "she", whatever works for you. It's up to you what gender you think she (and other Len'en characters) are.

Easy: PoDD, FW, LoLK
Normal: SoEW, UFO, HSiFS
Hard: LLS, MS, EoSD, PoFW, MoF, SA, TD, DDC
Lunatic: PCB, IN
Extra: EoSD, PCB, IN, MoF, TD, DDC, HSiFS; Phantasm

Marron

• Ordinary crow
Oh really ? I've see someone who said that there was no need to encounter all the characters for seeing Suzumi so I didn't do it. Okay, thank you very much everyone, I'll see everyone and then follow your scheme, sib.
I can't wait for the full game, guys ! I wonder who will be playable. I wanted to have the shitodo trio to be playable but Aoji's already a boss so I don't think that'll be the case. At least, Hooaka and  Kuroji would be cool. But knowing the lazyness of Hooaka, that will not happen, lol.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2015, 06:45:28 PM by HououinKyouma »