Author Topic: Len'en Project by JynX? (First 3 games updated)  (Read 261550 times)

Maple

• Mukyuu!
Today i 1cc RMI normal with Kuroji/Saragimaru. In the ending, there was Shion in the shrine (?) along with Yabusame, which had some hearts around her, and Tsubakura which (i guess) was saying some snark. I didn't understand the slightest because of moonrunes. Was that a preview for the next game?

draganuv15

Today i 1cc RMI normal with Kuroji/Saragimaru. In the ending, there was Shion in the shrine (?) along with Yabusame, which had some hearts around her, and Tsubakura which (i guess) was saying some snark. I didn't understand the slightest because of moonrunes. Was that a preview for the next game?

I don't think it was meant to be a preview? I don't speak Japanese myself but from what people have been able to translate it seems as though
Spoiler:
Shion starts hanging around the Senri Shrine in all the endings. Though that probably does explain why Shion is one of the few playable characters for BPoHC that have been revealed by this point.

Though if anyone wants to correct me it's fine, seeing as this is just what I've gathered from various bits and pieces I've heard about RMI's endings.

The left one is definitely Fumikado, the middle one looks like Iyozane and the right one looks like the RMI stage 2 boss (who's name is escaping me) riding on something other than an eggplant. I really hope he doesn't focus solely on RMI, I want my Haniwa >_<
My name is Tres. It sounds like "Tray". Tressert is "Tray-zurt"; like Tres dessert.
I've cleared every touhou game on Lunatic, and beaten every extra except SoEW.
NMNB: MoF Hard, SA Extra, UFO Extra

KaiserKnuckle

• You better stop,
  • and think about what you're doing
    • Music interests and whatnot
and the right one looks like the RMI stage 2 boss (who's name is escaping me) riding on something other than an eggplant.

Tsugumi Umitachi.
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

MetalStudios

• The Paladin of Phantasm
  • One day I'll get better
So he's finally making something public?
I'm actually really excited for this one, I'll definably keep my eye on this
"Do you believe in gravity? That there's a reason why we meet?"

LunaWillow

• >Everyone: Pose as a team
  • The world is real.
A little bit off the main topic, I managed to 1cc EMS easy~ (For me it's same as 1cc on normal in Touhou)
Aaand I got "A Single Glimmer"! Even so I lost 4 freaking lives (two on stage, two on Yaorochi's last spell) due to pure stupidity and derp. To access it, you need only three petals, right? (After those two derp deaths I finally got the pattern. Sadly, that pattern does not include hitting her and I timed it out)
I guess it doesn't matter. I completely failed it :< That part when you need to flash bomb through a wall. For some reason bomb button decided to not work.
As for a new game, I can't wait to see how it'll be! I also hope it will work on my computer, not like RMI... (Curse you, Windows 8!)
Normal 1cc: EoSD, PCB, IN, PoFV, MoF, SA, UFO, TD, DDC, HSiFS
Hard 1cc: PoFV
Extra Clear: PCB, IN, PoFV, MoF
Other Stuff: ISC all clear

draganuv15

A little bit off the main topic, I managed to 1cc EMS easy~ (For me it's same as 1cc on normal in Touhou)
Aaand I got "A Single Glimmer"! Even so I lost 4 freaking lives (two on stage, two on Yaorochi's last spell) due to pure stupidity and derp. To access it, you need only three petals, right? (After those two derp deaths I finally got the pattern. Sadly, that pattern does not include hitting her and I timed it out)
I guess it doesn't matter. I completely failed it :< That part when you need to flash bomb through a wall. For some reason bomb button decided to not work.
As for a new game, I can't wait to see how it'll be! I also hope it will work on my computer, not like RMI... (Curse you, Windows 8!)

I think it's three petals? I mean I can get to Yaorochi with full petals, somehow lose them all and then not get the Last Spell so it must be at least 3 petals at the end of their final spell which is harder than it sounds.
In terms of RMI not working on Windows 8 I don't think it's Windows 8 that's the problem? RMI runs fine on my PC and I run Windows 8 but I'm the last person to ask about this really :V

Though I did decide to try out the Absurdly Extra patch and oh my God YES THIS IS GREAT

LunaWillow

• The world is real.
I think it's three petals? I mean I can get to Yaorochi with full petals, somehow lose them all and then not get the Last Spell so it must be at least 3 petals at the end of their final spell which is harder than it sounds.
In terms of RMI not working on Windows 8 I don't think it's Windows 8 that's the problem? RMI runs fine on my PC and I run Windows 8 but I'm the last person to ask about this really :V

Though I did decide to try out the Absurdly Extra patch and oh my God YES THIS IS GREAT
I have 64 bit Windows, and I heard it works fine on 86 bit one and crashes on mine. Somebody wrote it before in this thread.
I tried extra and man, this is hard. I was playing on easy extra and it was on the level of normal one... (almost beat it though. I died on her last spell!) I don't even want to know how normal extra looks.

draganuv15

I have 64 bit Windows, and I heard it works fine on 86 bit one and crashes on mine. Somebody wrote it before in this thread.
I tried extra and man, this is hard. I was playing on easy extra and it was on the level of normal one... (almost beat it though. I died on her last spell!) I don't even want to know how normal extra looks.

I think I may be using 64bit Windows as well? Maybe running it in Compatibility mode/Administrator might help. In terms of which Service Pack I think most people go with Windows XP (Service Pack 3) for compatibility mode.
Extra stages just kind of feel like memorizing fairy placement and spawn-killing as many things as possible to be honest. The bosses are a ton of fun but EE and RMI's felt a little too easy at parts. EMS' is borderline impossible for me to get through without wasting a single life to the second last part of the stage.

LunaWillow

• The world is real.
I think I may be using 64bit Windows as well? Maybe running it in Compatibility mode/Administrator might help. In terms of which Service Pack I think most people go with Windows XP (Service Pack 3) for compatibility mode.
Extra stages just kind of feel like memorizing fairy placement and spawn-killing as many things as possible to be honest. The bosses are a ton of fun but EE and RMI's felt a little too easy at parts. EMS' is borderline impossible for me to get through without wasting a single life to the second last part of the stage.
Oh, I tried it. Game crashes when my secondary character collects anything. I don't think I'll be able to run this on my computer...
Since I finally understood bomb system (unfocused=flash, focused=normal) I want to go for TLB again. I feel so stupid now... And maybe I won't loose four lives this time!

EDIT: Ok so I tried to do it today and I failed miserably! I lost 3 lives at stage 5 before I even got to Sukune! Yay!
And why Lumen has more spellcards than Hibaru? Did JynX accidentally changed order of stages?
Shou sucks. That name is cursed. At least she has a nice theme~ But I'm tired of beating Jun over and over just to stupidly die on Stage 2/3...

EDIT2: I did it today! Hooray! It's my third game clear, as in second one I didn't captured "A Single Glimmer". Apparently, you can die as much as you want during this spell and still get spellcard bonus. You just need to survive the whole thing.
On the other hand, I had almost perfect fight with Yaorochi, bombing that nonspell when she cuts bullets into even more bullets and timeouted perfectly "Sky Mowing Sword".
I also did EE easy 1cc with Yabusame, then easy extra clear with Yabusame, the easy clear with Tsubakura. I tried normal extra with her, but I don't think I'm ready for it yet. Boss immune to bombs during nonspells is just nasty.

EDIT3: I just found a way to play RMI. Though it's not too good, as it involves not collecting spirits at all (collecting them apparently is the reason of crashes...) and beating the game without spirits is impossible. Still, I can enjoy the game in some weird way. Current fartest stage achieved is stage 2 post midboss. I forgot to stop shooting after boss flew away. And I couldn't get away from spirits in time...
Saragimaru shottype is weird, but fun. Her graze hitbox is very, very small... I wonder why.
I'm sure Yabusame's second spell is going to kill my computer. Her last one from EE made me play in wonderful 15fps... Moment when Tasouken cuts field in half/quarter also made fps to fall, but not as much, only to 40 or something. Whyyyy, Yabusameeee...
Playing as Yaorochi/Sukune is noticebly harder because Sukune attracts spirits. I like Yaorochi's movement animations. She "twitches" for some weird reason~
I'll try to get as far as I can. Maybe to the point when I suicide myself at Shion. That'll be an achievment...

EDIT3.5: I experimented a little bit an I have my opinion over all teams:
Yabusame/Tsubakura: Completely unplayable. Yabusame doesn't move with you and collects spirits on her own. It's impossible unless you'll play as her through whole game.
Yaorochi/Sukune: Hard, but possible. Sukune's spirit attracting ability makes it very hard in some circumstances, but I bet it's possible after some practice.
Kuroji/Saragimaru: Best team hands down. They don't have abilities that attract spirits which makes them perfect for this. Only disadvantage that comes into my head now is Saragi's bomb - covers entire screen, weak, but strong enough to kill most enemies. If you deathbomb at stage with screen full of enemies you're dead. Thankfully, Kuroji's bomb is better in that terms, but it still can screw you up if you bomb in the middle of the screen.
Yabusame's bomb is as bad as Saragimaru's. Tsubakura's is very good, but Yabusame as secondary character stops that from being a advantage. Yaorochi's bomb is awful. Sukune's not as good as Tsubakura's, but still doesn't screw your run completly... If you bomb in good place, of course.

This post is now a humongous wall of text...

EDIT3.8: Game began to crash when I defeat second stage boss, Tsugumi y u do dis
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 08:29:07 PM by LunaWillow »

draganuv15

EDIT3.5: I experimented a little bit an I have my opinion over all teams:
Yabusame/Tsubakura: Completely unplayable. Yabusame doesn't move with you and collects spirits on her own. It's impossible unless you'll play as her through whole game.
Yaorochi/Sukune: Hard, but possible. Sukune's spirit attracting ability makes it very hard in some circumstances, but I bet it's possible after some practice.
Kuroji/Saragimaru: Best team hands down. They don't have abilities that attract spirits which makes them perfect for this. Only disadvantage that comes into my head now is Saragi's bomb - covers entire screen, weak, but strong enough to kill most enemies. If you deathbomb at stage with screen full of enemies you're dead. Thankfully, Kuroji's bomb is better in that terms, but it still can screw you up if you bomb in the middle of the screen.
Yabusame's bomb is as bad as Saragimaru's. Tsubakura's is very good, but Yabusame as secondary character stops that from being a advantage. Yaorochi's bomb is awful. Sukune's not as good as Tsubakura's, but still doesn't screw your run completly... If you bomb in good place, of course.

Not to be rude or anything, but I... disagree with a fair amount of this.

Senri Team: Yabusame moving on their own volition is actually pretty useful in terms of just having to focus on dodging rather than having to make sure you're dodging and picking the spirits up. I also think Yabusame moves a little faster than anyone else when she's collecting spirits but that might just be me. I will admit that I don't really like Yabusame and Tsubakura's shottypes but they aren't terrible and I can see merit in Yabusame's with it being the only semi-homing shot in the series so far. Tsubakura's shot feels a lot weaker than it did in Evanescent Existence though and I really can't recommend being them for too long unless you need to dodge things really quickly other than that you will probably run into something if you play as them. Collecting spirits as Yabusame is harder than it looks to be honest since you have to hit them with your hitbox and focusing doesn't help draw them in. I may have run into some enemies while trying to collect spirits as Yabusame in a fair few runs :U Their flashbombs are both ok though but Yabusame's is objectively better due to it being less situation dependent than Tsubakura's

Haniwa Team: By far my favourite team mostly because of Yaorochi. They're not as fast as Tsubakura (which to me is a good thing) but they have probably the single strongest shot in the game (and it doesn't change when you focus which is actually really handy to me) and they also have what is probably the best bomb in the game. A screen wipe with the same strength as Tsubakura's bomb? What's not to like?! Not to say that Sukune is bad either they're also pretty strong. I've always been a fan of Marisa A in Subterranean Animism so naturally I really like Sukune's shot. It isn't as wide as Marisa A but if you can hit a boss with all the shots while unfocused then you can deal a pretty substantial amount of damage. Their bomb is also pretty good if a tiny bit harder to aim than other bombs but it does pretty good damage. Sukune's ability to draw spirits in is pretty damn useful and guarantees you at least 4000+ spirit at the end of the game if you don't move around a ton and Yaorochi's screen-wipe has saved me an innumerable amount of times,

Kuroji Team: These guys are an interesting idea, but I feel as though I lack the capacity to play as them effectively. Saragimaru's shot is really odd and there's too many holes in it for my liking. Kuroji's shot is still as useless as ever when you're unfocused but it also feels like it does less damage than it did in Earthen Miraculous Sword but that might just be because Yaorochi's is so stronk. Saragimaru's bomb is pretty useless because of how little damage it does and the fact it doesn't even cover the entire screen but I suppose it does clear all the bullets on screen. Kuroji's bomb is as hard to aim as ever and I have never really been good with aiming Kuroji's bomb and would much rather use their flashbomb for things. Kuroji's flashbomb is still hilarious and Saragimaru's flashbomb is more useful than their actual bomb in my opinion. Their abilities are meh but being able to flashbomb constantly does make up for only having 2 bombs to start with.   

Though I guess everyone has their own opinions on these things, this is just how I feel about each shottype.

Team stuff

I have to disagree with most of what you said. And I like giving my opinion on this type of thing =P

Sararoji: As far as actual shottypes go, I have to say they are the best. Kuroji deals a ton of damage at full power, her bomb is very long and very strong, and her movement speed is slow enough to micrododge but fast enough to macro. Saragimaru also deals a ton of damage and can pretty much hit anywhere on the screen from anywhere else on the screen. She has the about same movement speed as Kuroji though her bomb is significantly less useful. Additionally, they get tons of flash bombs so you can alternate between the two pretty much whenever the situation requires it.
However, Kuroji's flash bomb is extremely situational. Since it only causes bullets to flip their angle 180? sometimes it can actually make patterns harder, plus it has no invincibilty box. Saragimaru's damage dealing flash bomb is good but entirely random, making it unreliable and also it has no invincibilty box. To say it clearly, their flash bombs definitely are not a sufficient substitute for real bombs even if they get a ton. Combine this with only having two bombs and no spirit collection gimmick, I have to say they are the worst team overall. In a touhou shooter they would be the best, but with all the gameplay mechanics involved they become pretty lousy.
Pros: both shottypes are at least decent, good speeds, fairly useful bombs, long bombs, frequent flashbombs Cons: No help with spirit collection (so give up on beating Shion), flashbombs grant low invincibility frames, one awful flashbomb, only two bombs per life.

Tsubayabu: Yabusame is the best "spread" shottype, hands down. Her main shot deals good damage and she has homing. No one else can compare. Her bomb is weak but is very long, making it good for scoring (thus good for getting lives). Her ability to collect spirits is basically useless, but it doesn't really hinder her in any way. Her flash bomb is decent; though it only covers a small part of the screen, it has a consistent invincibility box. Her only real weakness is her painfully slow speed, which can be useful in some situations.
Tsubakura, on the other hand, is the worst "forward focus" type. Her damage is the lowest and her super speed makes micrododging a pain. However, she has piercing and her bomb is insanely strong. If you had any doubts about her flash bomb, remember that you can pass through lasers with it. Dash left or right as soon as you use it and you're good. And I don't know what you're talking about Lunawillow, Yabusame collecting stuff on her own means you don't have to worry about it at all. You know you want to collect the spirits, right? Overall their good qualities outweigh their bad ones, though the speed differences can make them hard to play.
Pros: one awesome shottype, two decent flashbombs, two decent bombs, a spirit collection gimmick Cons: one mediocre shottype, Tsubakura can't micrododge, huge speed difference, worst full spirit guage bonus (auto-collect, both characters get collected power).

Sukunochi: Sukune is the worst "spread" type in this game, as far as shot goes. You have to be practically on top of the opponent to shotgun (unlike Yabu and Sara) and she's not that much stronger than the other two. She also covers the smallest area on the screen. Her bomb is just the poor man's R.N.A. "Retrovirus". Her flashbomb is great if you plan ahead, but pretty much useless if you're expecting it to save you at the last minute. Fortunately, you don't need any of this. Do you guys not realise that, if the flash bomb guage is filled up while playing as Sukune, you get a damage dealing screen clear? Then you can still use her flashbomb, which as I said is pretty decent if you know what you're doing.
Of course, that screen clear doesn't make up for her other faults, but then you get Yaorochi, who is among the best individual characters in the game (as far as shottypes go). Fast, but not Tsubakura level insane. She doesn't have piercing, but her shot is very strong. Her flashbomb is the worst in the game (maybe btter than Kuroji's) but her bomb is long, screen clearing, and only deals a lot of damage if you want it to- it is perfect for every situation. Then Sukune collecting spirits means you don't have to pay as much attention. And four bombs.
Pros: one good shottype, one awesome bomb, four bombs per life, screen clear with every flashbomb, spirit collection gimmick. Cons: No piercing, worst "spread" type, one fairly useless flashbomb.

Winner: Haniwa team, IMO.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 04:23:15 PM by TresserT »
My name is Tres. It sounds like "Tray". Tressert is "Tray-zurt"; like Tres dessert.

?q

• Lurking librarian
  • and moe sound effect
Rmi tier lists look like

Yaorochi > everyone else

If you need further information it's

Haniwa Team >>> Kuroji Team > Senri Team

Admittedly I don't remember playing much with Senri team but IIRC their shots were really weak and I felt like I wanted to bomb just to move the game along.  This is a problem because there are several attacks that you really don't want to get rolling - many of which are in the Extra where their bombs (which are really good at what they do, FWIW) are worthless.

Kuroji's flash bomb is getting underrated.  Its utility varies widely based on the attack pattern, but it's also the most predictably useful of the flash bombs because it affects a (relatively) large area that you can control.  You wouldn't use it as a panic bomb, but as a "cheat" to negate predictable headaches before they get to you.  In the meanwhile, at full power both Kuroji and Saragi have strong shots, and at less-than-full-power Saragi can usually power through anyway.  While Saragi's shot is indeed a weird patchwork of sweet spots and blind spots, there aren't many instances where you want Yabusame's weak homing over Saragi's much stronger way-aside-the-player shots.  Getting shorted on bombs really does hurt though.  Also, they get enough Spirit to beat Shion, though it comes a bit closer than you may like.

...but really, only weird people don't try to go through 90% of the game as Yaorochi because why wouldn't you play with the strongest shot, strongest bomb, and most bombs.

draganuv15

Outside of team tier list talks, the furthest I've gotten in 1'CC the fanmade Absurdly Extra patch for RMI is... Stage 3. Huh. If I can actually remember to bomb at the right time and exploit certain attacks for a ton of points then this might actually be feasible since I only really need to beat Fumikado and I've technically won :V

Of course this is easier said than done because all of Iyozane's spells are complete BS and not all their bullets are converted into points when you bomb.

EDIT: yes this is practice but let's face it i'd be better off uploading each stage individually rather than actually beat the entire thing in one go.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 01:31:32 AM by 無垢なる天才埴輪 »

Uruwi

• Nightmare of Torrential Precipitation
  • 478 million goober
Outside of team tier list talks, the furthest I've gotten in 1'CC the fanmade Absurdly Extra patch for RMI is... Stage 3. Huh. If I can actually remember to bomb at the right time and exploit certain attacks for a ton of points then this might actually be feasible since I only really need to beat Fumikado and I've technically won :V

Of course this is easier said than done because all of Iyozane's spells are complete BS and not all their bullets are converted into points when you bomb.

EDIT: yes this is practice but let's face it i'd be better off uploading each stage individually rather than actually beat the entire thing in one go.

On the bright side, all those bullets make for great scoring through star items.
foo = foldl $ flip ($)
Highest difficulty 1CCed for each game, by shot type in the original order. (-: never 1CCed on any difficulty, or never used; E: easy, N: normal, H: hard, L / U: lunatic / unreal.)
EoSD [NNNE] PCB [EE--N-] IN [NEEE + Ex Border] PoFV [Mystia N, Mystia E no charge] MoF [EN--H- + Ex Marisa B] SA [N-----] UFO [----EN] TD [NENE] DDC [EE-EHE + Ex Marisa B & Sakuya A] LoLK [PD --N- Legacy ---N] EE [N- + Ex Yabusame] EMS [N-- + Ex Yabusame] RMI [NHN + Ex YaoSuku]
Avelantis (demo) Easy YuukiB 426,077,200

LunaWillow

• The world is real.
Keep in mind that I've been talking about non-spirit run, please... That's why I can't play every team, like Yabusame/Tsubakura. If I wouldn't have to do that, I would totally look diffrent at all of these...
For reminder: 1 spirit/item get by secondary character = crash. So I don't want to touch them. Even if that means I can't beat the game.
And that's very personal, but Kuroji/Saragi are my favourite characters :V I find Saragi's shottype fun to play, even if it's hard to aim.
Yaorochi sounds awesome, but I don't have too big opportunity to try her right now. Sukune, staph drawing spirits plz
I'd like to play as Haniwa team when my problems will resolve (probably far in the future, when I'll buy new computer). But now, Kuroji/Saragi are my best option.

EDIT:Haniwa team op plz nerf. Too bad game began to crash on me after stage 2.

EDIT1.5: Ok nevermind scratch that. This game is very weird. It crashed on me when I started with Yaorochi (at the end of Tsugumi's last spellcard). So I practiced the stage with Kuroji/Saragi (Saragi starting) and it worked fine. So I had a theory that choosing second character in team (Tsubakura, Sukune, Saragi) prevents game from crashing and started with Sukune. Near the end of her last spellcard I was Sukune and game didn't crashed, but it did when I defeated Iyozane dying on her last spell and thus becoming Yaorochi (I also continued once in middle of fight with Iyozane. The game proceeded just fine before her last spell ended). I have no idea what is going on with this game
« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 07:17:21 PM by LunaWillow »

draganuv15

On the bright side, all those bullets make for great scoring through star items.

You get so many points for bombing that you can get your first Extend before Stage 1 ends if that's any indicator to how many bullets can be on screen at a time.
EDIT: My best Shion run so far
« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 05:41:20 PM by 無垢なる天才埴輪 »

LunaWillow

• The world is real.
As a break of my desperate tries to get RMI to work I tried EE normal. And I did a 1cc! Wohoo~ (First try!)
I also tried EMS normal, but getting point lives is harder here. I ran out on Sukune's second spellcard. Halfway through getting 30 mln life...
Well, I have more stages unlocked for practice I guess.

Where I can download soundtrack of this game series?
Easy: PoDD, FW, LoLK
Normal: SoEW, UFO, HSiFS
Hard: LLS, MS, EoSD, PoFW, MoF, SA, TD, DDC
Lunatic: PCB, IN
Extra: EoSD, PCB, IN, MoF, TD, DDC, HSiFS; Phantasm

Where I can download soundtrack of this game series?

Youtube.

I don't think there's anywhere that you can one click download, but if you PM me your email I can send you everything I have.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 08:58:57 PM by TresserT »

My email indicated in the lower right corner of my posts: sybgamer@gmail.com
« Last Edit: March 18, 2015, 09:22:45 PM by sibgamer »

Youtube.

I don't think there's anywhere that you can one click download, but if you PM me your email I can send you everything I have.

*cough*http://bit.ly/1u62I5t*cough*

I should have added "DL link in description" on my vids...
« Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 03:53:05 PM by JxMarik »

JxMarik, thanks a lot. I found your playlists on Youtube, but it doesnt't have download link.

Uruwi

• Nightmare of Torrential Precipitation
  • 478 million goober
Has anyone managed to disable backgrounds in the games (especially in EMS and RMI)? They seem very graphics-intensive. Everyone I asked, though, told me to [...].
foo = foldl $ flip ($)
Highest difficulty 1CCed for each game, by shot type in the original order. (-: never 1CCed on any difficulty, or never used; E: easy, N: normal, H: hard, L / U: lunatic / unreal.)
EoSD [NNNE] PCB [EE--N-] IN [NEEE + Ex Border] PoFV [Mystia N, Mystia E no charge] MoF [EN--H- + Ex Marisa B] SA [N-----] UFO [----EN] TD [NENE] DDC [EE-EHE + Ex Marisa B & Sakuya A] LoLK [PD --N- Legacy ---N] EE [N- + Ex Yabusame] EMS [N-- + Ex Yabusame] RMI [NHN + Ex YaoSuku]
Avelantis (demo) Easy YuukiB 426,077,200

Maple

• Mukyuu!
Nothing about Len'En 4, but yesterday JynX released Re:Highly Responsive to Prayers. As a video, not as an actual game for the masses, as usual.

Tweet
Blog link
Nicovideo link

What will he do for 2016? Re:EoSD maybe  :* ?!

Drake

There's a poll at the end asking what he should do next.
1) Seihou
2) Mystic Square stages 1~5
3) Stop with the April Fools and concentrate on your original game
4) Other

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
Some may disagree with me but I find his April Fools remakes to be rather cruel, so 3 it is. :V

ZUN really needs to remake the PC-98 games for Windows. I don't really care how he does it, whether it's a straight port or enhanced remake I'd still buy them just for the fact it's TH1~5.

Of course, he'd rather have us drool over pictures of the original disks that are slowly undergoing magnetic decay.

For the record, I'm going with (2). These things are just too good to watch.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 02:38:10 PM by aUsernameIsFineToo »

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
ZUN really needs to remake the PC-98 games for Windows. I don't really care how he does it, whether it's a straight port or enhanced remake I'd still buy them just for the fact it's TH1~5.

Of course, he'd rather have us drool over pictures of the original disks that are slowly undergoing magnetic decay.
That isn't really his intention :V but neither is he going to remake PC98 series. We've been over this multiple times, it just isn't going to happen.