Author Topic: Touhou - The so-called Baby Boom  (Read 33466 times)

Mr. Sacchi

• All shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.
  • Not postponed. Not in the end. Not for long.
Re: Touhou - The so-called Baby Boom
« Reply #60 on: August 08, 2010, 03:12:34 AM »
*looks at the previous chapter*

Don't... You... Dare...

I don't wanna cry again god dammit  :ohdear:

A dying miko, that alone sounds sad, let alone along with the circumstances.

Anyways, keep at it.

Netwarrior

• Yeah that's a very pleasant attitude to have
« Reply #61 on: August 09, 2010, 10:15:24 PM »
Chapter 20

As I woke up, I expected to find mimself on Komachi's boat. Well, I really took my death for granted, you know...

But I was wrong. I didn't die! So... Rin managed to save me!

Or not...

As I woke up, I found out I was in Eirin's Clinic. Maybe I was, somehow, taken here and Eirin did her job, better that Rin could do. I mean, Rin did all she could, but she is still too young and unexperienced... If I was treated by Eirin, so... OH MY GOD!!! SOME HUNDRED THOUSAND YEN WERE SPENT!!! I'm poor again, dammit! I bet that they used up my savings! I was saving money to buy from Kourindou one of that strange magic boxes Yukari uses to talk with her shikigami's at a distance. Well, Rinnosuke said that these magic boxes are extremely cheap in the Outside World ( he said they are even bought by no cost, on some cases! ), but since they are rare here in Gensokyo, he has to bloodly overprice them.

Wait... WHY THE HELL AM I TALKING ABOUT MONEY?!?!?! Komachi almost took out my soul and I'm here bitching about money! Life is more precious than money, simply because you can't spend it when you're dead! I should be glad that I'm alive... I'll make sure that I properly thank everyone responsible for my survival. And I'm sure that Komachi will, sooner or later, come to thank me for not giving her work to do.

I heard someone stepping out. Maybe was a nurse bunny going to warn Eirin about my waking up... So I hoped her to come here and examine me.

Well, she really came, but not alone. Marisa and Rin came along.

-Magic anestesia is a bliss! The patient wakes up and is already fully conscient! - Eirin said

-Th... Thanks... - Rin looked deeply depressed

Eirin approached and looked deep in my eyes.

-Hmmm... You really seems conscious. Can you talk?

-Yes...

-If you can also walk, I'm going to hire this Kirin!

-What... What happened back there?... - I need to know

-Well, all I can say is that, all of sudden, Yukari appeared from nowhere, with her shikigami carrying you.

-Yes, Yukari came and brough you here... - Rin

-Thanks to this Kirin, I could treat you quickly. You was having an anaphylactic shock, and you almost ran out of time. All I had to do is to inject adrenaline and machine-assist your breathing.

Eirin glanced at Marisa, who took her chance to talk with me:

-It looks like Patchouli was transformed in a vampire, and she bitten you to quell her bloodthrist...

-What? But... How?

-We have to investigate. The only possible culprits are Remi and Flan.

-Yeah.

-Oh! This reminds me... You had an anaphilactic shock because of the vampiric virus. I didn't know that possibly could exist someone alergic towards vampires. - Eirin

-If that's so, how did you get rid of this virus? You even told me that viruses are really hard to deal with... ( See Notes )

-We didn't get rid of the virus. I just made the Kirin use her powers in a way that all the viruses in your body got concentrated and locked in a single part of it, so they won't harm you.

-Hmmmm... I think I get it. Where are they, then?

-In your actual endometrium. When your next period comes, it will go away from your body, along with the viruses. It's possible that a very dim number of them remain in you, but it won't be a problem.

WHAT?!?!??!

-What is with this face, Reimu? - Eirin

-You put the viruses in my uterus... But I'm pregnant!!

-WHAT?! YOU'RE PREGNANT???!!??! - Eirin screamed

Eirin started to frantically walk in circles. She looked like she suddenly got crazy.

-By the moon's sake! If you're pregnant, then your baby is certainly heavily infected with the vampiric virus!!

-Couldn't you make Rin just move the viruses somewhere else?

-A good idea, at first glance! But won't work. Even if the Kirin moved the viruses somewhere else, most of your baby's cells would be already incureably infected! If you're in the first month, then your baby got no chance!

-No chance?!... Do you mean my baby is...

-No, it's not dead. If it was dead, I would know. Chances are that when your child become a fetus, they may die because of an anaphylactic shock just like yours, or...

Eirin's face got damn serious.

-If they don't die, they will be born as a vampire.

-WHAT?!

FOR EVERY HOLY THING'S SAKE!!! MY BABY... A VAMPIRE?!!! I can't be!! IT CAN'T POSSIBLY BE!
What would Shingyoku do if he discovered that a possessor of Hakurei's blood is a YOUKAI?! How can I, a youkai exterminator, give birth to a youkai?!
Shingyoku will likely kill my baby! And I can't decide whether or not let him do it!

I mean... Even though my child may be a youkai, they is still my child... What kind of mother would I be if I didn't love them... I would be an awful person if I abandoned them, or did whatever besides loving and raising them... Thus, I would betray my own ideals, after saying all that bullshit to Marisa when she discovered she was pregnant... I mean, she, in the first place, didn't want Shokun, but I did everything so she could accept our child... It ended up that she liked the idea of being mother. Maybe the same could happen with me! I mean, maybe it's not so bad and stuff to give birth to a youkai, even though I'm a Shrine Maiden.

Maybe I can raise them in a way so they won't be like the other youkai! I mean, I could educate her so they could behave like a human, so they won't be as filthy as all youkai are! Yeeeeeeahhh... Great idea! I won't let the Hakurei lineage get tainted, so Shingyoku will be satisfied!

-I'm so sorry, Reimu... - Rin

-I don't have to apologize! You didn't know I was pregnant.

-But... Your child is going to be a youkai. I have lived long enough with your family to know that such a thing is a bloody disgrace for it. I have been the best friend of your parents, your grandparents, your greatgrandparents... And I know that all of them would do Harakiri (See Notes) if a youkai inherited their blood.

-Well... I can't be helped, can it? Looks like the Hakurei ujigami (See Notes) will have to accept it. They're already dead, so they won't do Harakiri. It's tough and stuff to be passing through this, but I'll love and accept my child, even if they is a filthy youkai.

-But...

-I had an idea. I can raise my child in a way so they won't kinda see themself as a youkai, and then won't be bad towards humans, neither eat them!

-Well, sorry for my butting in. But I think that it'll be a bit difficult, Reimu. Your child, if they survive, will be a vampire. You know that vampires can't get exposed to sunlight or precipitations... And you'll have to find a way to feed them at least 3 times a day with at least 200 milliliters of blood, otherwise they will get bloodthristy and will bite someone. If that happens... There will be an epidemia of vampirism over Gensokyo in no time.

-Hmmmm... First things first. When my baby is born, I'll worry about this stuff. Now we must make sure I'll bear a safe and healthy pregnancy.

-O... Okay, then.

Marisa stepped forth.

-Since you're pregnant, I'll take care of this. I'll get Alice and Nitori and have a long and friendly tak with Remilia!

-...And what about Patchouli?

-Suika took her somewhere where she won't be able to harm anyone. Don't ask me where it is.

I stood up, there's something I need to do.

-Reimu, I think you need to rest! - Eirin tried to stop me

-I'm fine, serious thing!

-What are you going to do? - Rin

-I'm going to have a long and friendly talk with Yukari.

This idea won't get away from my head if I don't confirm it with Yukari. I gotta go.

Notes

Eirin's talk about viruses - In some event prior to that, Reimu got the flu and asked Eirin to heal her. Then, Eirin said that the flu was caused by a virus and viruses are very difficult to deal with, even for her.

Harakiri - A ceremonial suicide made by people who suffered great dishonor

Ujigami - It means "Family's God", in japanese. It's said in Shinto religion that if a person die, they become an ujigami and watch over the living members of their family.
When a child dies, we call the corpse an ADULT.

Mr. Sacchi

« Reply #62 on: August 10, 2010, 12:27:07 AM »
Quite a shock... Well, this is going to turn out really bad, but things already went to hell anyways so meh.

Now now... I just wonder what is Remilia going to do? And I'm STILL concerned about the whole "flandre affair"

However, if a story was already good before things went to hell, it becomes even better after~

Keep at it.

Netwarrior

« Reply #63 on: August 11, 2010, 10:41:29 PM »
I'm affraid that the things on this chapter may look a bit confusing... But'll post anyways.

Chapter 21

-YUKARIIIIIIII!!!! - *knock* *knock* *knock* - Open this door or I'll...

-Mistress Reimu? - Ran opened the door - I know you have a lot of questions...

-Good, so... Save my time and let me in.

I walked in the Yakumo House, and Yukari appeared in a gap.

-Hello, Reimu! What brings you here?

-Stop kidding and tell me what you know!

-Well, I know many things. I know how to make oolong tea, I know that E = MC^2, I know that birds can fly... Oooh boy, I know a hell of a lot of things! It will take a while until I tell you all I know, Reimu!

I was so fast that Yukari couldn't react before I pull her out by her hairs from the gap.

-OWWWW!!!

-YUKARI-SAMA!!!! - Ran didn't just kill me because she was pregnant and couldn't fight

-I'm serious, Yukari! Speak out or I'll...

-You'll do WHAT? Are you going to smoke a rainbow? If you're going to do it, please invite me on it!

I grappled her by her clothes, lifting her. I was so enraged that I got her head and knocked it on the wall. I did it so strongly that the impact left a blood mark, while it looked like I did some serious injury on her forehead. Despite that, she was smiling as if nothing was happening. That made my blood boil!

-STOP IT, REIMU!!!! -Ran was shocked

-It's alright, Ran. It's a thing that only a good friend would do with me! Now, go make some tea.

-But...

-NO BUTS, RAN!!! GO MAKE TEA!!!!

Ran walked away, without looking away from Yukari a single second she could.

-Good thing we're alone now, Yukari! Now, you'll have to admit it!!

-Admit what? I don't know what you're talking about, Reimu!

I glanced at the edge of a table nearby. That edge would be the next destiny of Yukari's head.

-You're responsible for this, aren't you?! You knew it all along!!!

-Responsible? Are you talking about...

-Yes, I'm talking about this you're thinking!! I should have known it all along!!! But I trusted you! I regret trusting you, you dirty pig!!!

-You know, Reimu. You know everything I do is for the sake of Gensokyo!

-And, for the sake of Gensokyo, I'm going to kill you!!

-Owwww man, cut it out already! You know I would never get Chen unstuck of a tree if it wasn't necessary!

-............whaaaaaaaaaaat?

-You're talking about the gap things I did to get Chen down from a tree, aren't you?

-HELL NO!

-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! - Yukari laughted her ass out -You're so funny, Reimu!

Is she really serious?!

-I know you want to know why did I appear just in time to save you, right? - Yukari's voice tone got serious

-YES!

-Well, that may look a bit dull, but... When I returned home, I thought a lot about those things I told you, and decided to call you out to tell you a secret! I was happily creating a gap between you and me when I saw you almost dying. I rapidly, then, used a gap to take you to Eirin's Clinic, because it looked like that Kirin wouldn't be able to save you...

-Is... Is that all?

-Yes, I swear! Now, can you let me go before you get my head against the wall again?

-THAT'S NOT ALL!!!

I rushed her head against that table's edge, and it looked like I went overboard. Yukari was seriously injured, hence a big deal of bloodshed was coming out her forehead. Despite that, she was still smiling and tranquil, as if she wasn't hurt.

-I KNOW YOU KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT THE CULPRIT!!!

-Is that so?

I punched her face with all my power.

-YOU KNOW I'M BEARING A YOUKAI CHILD?! THAT'S YOUR FAULT!!!

-You're pregnant again?! CONGRATULATIONS!!

I punched her again, and again... And it seemed the more pain I caused on her, the less she cared about it.

-STOP THIS BULLSHIT, YOU FILTHY BITCH!!!

-I already told you I told you everything I know! Besides... If you keep on treating me like this, I won't be able to tell you my secret!

-TO HELL WITH SECRETS!!!!

-Well, you told me a secret, didn't you? You wouldn't tell me you're bearing a youkai child if this wasn't important! I feel like I have to tell something secret, in return!

-SHUT UP!!!

-I'll tell you it whether you like or not!... I don't know if she's the culprit, but she is, at least, father of this youkai child of yours!

-WHO?! WHO IS SHE?!?!!!?!

-She's that bean sprout girl that you're married with!

-Patchouli?!

-Yeah, yeah! Whatever! I was snooping at your life as I always do, when I saw, one night, you sleeping over her legs like a baby... And, then... And then she made you drink a strange medicine! It think that thing is an impregnating potion, just like you thought Eirin was making!

-You can't be serious!

-I'll be serious if you let me go!

Okay, okay... I'll try to calm down, and let her go... Not necessarily in that order!

-Is it true?!

-Have I ever lied to you, Reimu?

-DO you REALLY want me to tell ALL the times you lied to me?!

-Whatever. I can manipulate the boundary of Truth and Lie, anyways!

I FacePalm'd.

-Anyways... THIS time, AT LEAST, I'm not lying!

-So?...

-SO WHAT?! IT'S OBVIOUS! We must beat the crap her out and then everything will be fine!

I FacePalm'd again.

-...Or not. Heh, it's already too late, isn't it?

-The... The child is not the problem...

-Eh? Is it not? So why did you throw all this bloody spree on me?

-Patchouli became a vampire.

-...What?

-Patchouli became a vampire!

-...WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

-I said...

-The bean sprout?! Became a vampire?! Why didn't you tell me this earlier?!

-I tried, but...

-It's too late for apologies, Reimu! We have to deal with this incident!

Oh no! OH NO! I remember this scene! Last time all this bullshit happened, I ended up aborting!

-You'll have to deal this by yourself, Yukari! I don't want to mess with someone else!

-Who said we're going to mess with someone? I didn't even tell you my plan!!

-*sigh*... What is it?

-Isn't it obvious? That vampire lass managed to vampirize other people! She wants to release an epidemia of vampirism over Gensokyo!! She started by vampirizing the bean sprout, and only God knows where it is going to end if we don't stop her!

-So we're REALLY messing with someone...

-I can just do some gap things and this will be solved in a gimpsy!

-If that's so easy, why did we have to have gone through all that fighting and peril in the Imperishable Night?

-SHUT UP, REIMU! I don't need your ideas, I can think on my own!

Third FacePalm of the day! WORLD RECORD!

-So... You're coming or not?

-Eh? Going with you? OF COURSE NOT! I don't wanna end up aborting again!

-If that's so, I can just get Ran and Chen to battle along with me while you stay behind!

-Hmmmm... Good idea! I need to talk with Remi!

-About what?

-I need to know how to raise a vampire child!

-I see!

Yukari opened a gap and got from it her umbrella.

-RAAAAAN!! Come here!

Ran appeared froma  door, and glared at us when she saw the big bloodshedding hole in Yukari's forehead.

-YUKARI-SAMAAAAAA!!!!!

-Oh, that's nothing, Ran! Now, get yourself properly dressed up for battle! We're going out!

-But... And the tea?

-YOU WERE MAKING TEA?! I DIDN'T EVER TOLD YOU TO MAKE TEA, YOU IDIOT!!! Now, dress your battle robe and let's get going!

-Yes, Yukari-sama!

I hope everything ends well...

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #64 on: August 12, 2010, 03:04:31 AM »
Wow... Yukari is freaking crazy weird... Tell's Ran to make tea, then flips out on Ran when she mentions the tea she made. I'm kinda glad Reimu decided to do something to make Yukari be a bit more honest, even if it was brute force with lots of bloodshed.

Netwarrior

« Reply #65 on: August 12, 2010, 04:21:36 PM »
Well, imagine Reimu beating Yukari the same way as the guy of Splinter Cell Conviction does on interrogatories. I actually got inspiration from that.

Netwarrior

« Reply #66 on: August 13, 2010, 01:22:50 PM »
Man, this Fic is taking way too long. I intend to bring and end to it around the 30th chapter...

Chapter 22

There it is... The SDM! We took a while to get to it, because we just kept flying in circles for hours, just because Yukari said that "the clouds would melt down into pee if we didn't loathe about ghinea pigs".

At least, we managed to get there sooner or later. I was a bit scared, but I tried to calm down by thinking about how everything could be fine if Ran and Chen protected me. At least I didn't need to be worried about China, because she was sleeping like a rock. She's just the most perfect guard a burglar needs to invade a mansion! We won't need to deal with her.

-Owwwwwwwwwww maaaaaaaaaaan... This is just NO fun! - Yukari muttered -I'll wake this dragon up, so we can have some fun!

-What?!

It was too late when I tried to stop Yukari. What is that stupid old geezer thinking?! We had a golden chance to sneak into the SDM and have a surprise factor! It think the hole I made on her head just killed brain! Speaking of which, that holw is still bleeding rivers of blood, at it seems that she is perfectly fine, despite that!

-Hey... Wake up, China! - Yukari shoke China's head

-Mmfmfmsmmsmfs........ WHAAAAT?

-Yay! You're awake!

-Miss Yakumo?... What are you doing here?... - China was still half asleep

-I want to beat the crap out of your mistress!

-...What?

-I want to kick your mistress' ass!

-...Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

-I said...

-So you're invading the Mansion, huh!

Please remember me to strangle Yukari when we get this finished. China rapidly stood up and made a fighting stance.

-I won't let you enter the Mansion!

-So you're resisting, huh! You'll regret messing with the Youkai of the Borders!!!

I felt a great surge of power coming from Yukari! HELL YEAH! That stupid old hag will kick that stupid incompetent dragon! I can't wait to see all the gore!! I though Yukari would use the Double Death Butterfly, but... WHATTHEHELL! She's just poking China with her umbrella's tip, while laughing as if she was pwning her!

-Lazy Sign <Slow and Painful Murder>!!!!

-...What are you doing? - China

-I'm killing you slowly and painfully!! Each poking is taking away a bit of your life, in a way that when I poke you 1.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000.000 times, you'll die!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!

I felt like I should run away for my life, because China would certainly win if Yukari kept like that!

-...Are you serious?

-You're just TOO cocky for a person that is going to die slowly and painfully!!!

-...I'll go back to sleep, okay?

-YEAH! Sleep well, because I'll keep poking you until you DIE!!!!

I FacePalm'd, despite even this act wouldn't be enough to express how I am feeling while seeing this EXTREME FIASCO!

-If I beat you, will you stop poking me? It's kinda a nuisance...

-TRY AS MUCH YOU WANT!!!

-...Okay. But then don't complain if you get some bones broken, okay?

China punched Yukari on her belly. That was so strong that even I felt the pain! The punch was so strong that Yukari spat a river of blood. Despite that, she looked that she didn't even feel a slight pain! Is Yukari invincible?!

And then, China kept beating the crap out of Yukari. Each blow was stronger than the prior, and Yukari was getting more and more hurt!...

-YUKARI-SAMA!!!! - Ran

-Don't worry, Ran! I've got everything under control! - Yukari

-Yeah! AS IF!! - China

China got a SpellCard from her pocket! Now Yukari will be done for if she keep doing nothing!!

-Colorful Sign <Extreme Color Typhoon>!!!!

China began spinning around herself, like Hina, releasing a barrage of colorful danmaku! I could see well, but I could see Yukari being hit by each shot!! It was like she driven her Hitbox to them by purpose! I could see each spike piercing through her body, getting her damn seriously hurt!! What is happening with Yukari?!?!?

Yukari didn't even shot back! She just kept hitting herself with China's shots until her SpellCard's time ran out! When it finished, I could see that not even a single inch of Yukari's body wasn't damaged. She was completely smeared with blood!!! I wanted to throw up when I saw that!!... What is Yukari thinking?!...

-Are you finished already? - Yukari said that in a tone as if she wasn't feeling any pain

-WHAT? How many Lives did have you got?!

-Heh... Get her, Ran.

-YES!

-WHAT?!

Before China could react, Ran have already beat the crap her out.

-Let's continue, people! - Yukari looked cheerful

-Yukari!!... You're... - I thought I had to warn her about her injuries

-I already said that's nothing! Now... Let's proceed!

Well, it can't be helped... We followed Yukari into the SDM. The maid fairies have already been alerted about our presence, and they attacked. Hordes and hordes of maid fairies appeared, but Yukari and Ran flawlessly defeated them. Despite that, Yukari got shot by purpose by them, getting even more hurt. I'm starting to think that she is immortal just like Kaguya and Mokou... Even Sakuya herself tried to stop us, and threw hundreds and hundreds of knives, almost of them hitting Yukari!! Now Yukari was completely smeared with blood and almost very inch of her body had a knife sticked on it! Jyst after we defeated Sakuya, we ended up on Remilia's room. She was calmly drinking her tea.

-I've been waiting for you...

Her eyes were closed since we got into her room. When she opened them, she could see Yukari. When that happened, she spilled her tea and glared, with a dead surprised look!

-WHATTAHELL IS IT?!!!??!!

-You didn't see that coming, did you?! - Yukari laughed

Yukari started to pluck Sakuya's knives out, revealing her blood-smeared body.

-Look, Remilia! I'm all covered with deliiiiiiiiiiiicious blood!! - Yukari provoked

So all that masochism was mean for Yukari present herself to Remilia with blood?!

-Stop tempting me, bitch!!!

-I know you bloodsuckers can't stand still when in front of such a huge amount of blood!

-WHAT DO YOU WANT?!

-Hey Reimu! It's up to you now! - Yukari smiled at me

-What? Me?

-DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO AND PRONTO, DAMMIT!!! - WHOA

-...Okay...

I didn't know what to do! I thought Yukari would just beat Remi and everything would be fine. That's when I remembered that I told her I need to talk with Remi. Maybe Yukari is going to defeat Remi after I get this talk done. That's it!

Remi was starting to breathe heavily. Maybe she was starting to get bloodthristy... I have to be quick!

-Remilia! Maybe you already know, but Patchouli was vampirized and she attacked me!

Remi grinned, but she was getting even more tense... I fear that she might try to attack me. I hope Yukari has everything under control...

-Yeess... Yeeess... She did it... Just as I planned!...

-SO you're te culprit behind that! I knew it! What's your point with this?!

-HAHAHAH! I have always waited for a chance to spread my noble blood over Gensokyo! Now I have it!!

-Is that so? Well, I hope you're happy, because I almost got caught by your damn curse! But, thanks to Rin and Eirin, I'll not become a dirty youkai like you!

-Brag as much you want! You won't be able to stop me! I have already started vampirizing all my maid fairies... Soon, I'll release them and no one will escape!!!

-Well, I won't deal with that. I'll leave that to other people. But... There's something I need to talk with you!

-Make it quick!... I won't endure much time without getting crazy because of this free bottle of blood you call Yukari!

Yukari giggled.

-Well, I was pregnant when Patchy biten me... And... Well, Rin kept me from becoming a vampire, but she had to drive all your wicked virus on my child...

-SERIOUSLY?! - Remi looked happy

-Huh, yeah. I need your help. I need tips about how raising a vampire!

-WHY! Why didn't you tell me this earlier! I'll be deeply glad to help you on raising my offspring!

-But, there's one thing... I want you to stop your plans of vampirizing everyone!

-It ain't happening!

-If you don't stop... I'll...

Yukari interrupted me.

-She'll abort your grandchild, and I will take care of killing each vampirized maid fairy here! You know, I can use my gaps to get a lot of silver bullets, garlics and stuff!

Remilia crossed her arms.

-Oh, that's not good! - she said, ironically -Well, I think we can have a deal, then.

-What deal?

-First! You'll let me drink all this blood you're smeared with, and I'll think about not letting my maid fairies out. Second! I want Reimu to bear this vampire child, and I want her to let me name them and carry the Scarlet surname! Third! I want you to return me Patchouli, and properly feed her with blood!

-Good enough! - I said - But there's one thing I can't comply even if I wanted to... My child MUST have the Hakurei surname. Otherwise, the Shrine's guardian, Shingyoku, will kill them. You may give them a name, but the surname must be Hakurei!

-Okay! Okay! Just let me get Yukari's blood!

-It's all yours!

-ITADAKIMASU!!!

Remilia rapidly flew towards Yukari and started licking her blood. It was deeply disgusting! I felt like I wanted to puke, but something unexpected happened! Remilia, surprisingly, biten Yukari's neck!! Now Yukari is going to become a vampire!!! If that happens... WE'RE ALL DOOMED!!!

-OUCH!!! - Yukari wrestled against the bloodsucker

-YUKARI-SAMA!!! - DAMMIT, Ran is a goddamn useless moron

Yukari broke free from Remilia's clutches, but it was too late...

-You didn't see that coming, huh!? - Remilia laughed -Soon you'll become one of us!

-YOU BITCH!!! THE DEAL IS OVER!! NOW YOU'RE DEAD MEAT!!! - Yukari was angry like Suika gets when she isn't with her sake -RAN! CHEN! GET HER!!!

-It'll be sooooooo fun! - Remilia grinned

I don't know well what happened after that... But I'm sure that everything simply went to hell!

When I realized, I found a hell a lot of gaps scattered everywhere. Maybe Yukari found a way to deal with everyone once for all... I found Remilia knocked out, and Ran and Chen panting. This was surely a fierce battle!

I'm glad that, at least, I'm safe now...

Or not...

I could see Yukari, panting too. I hope she just used her Boundary power to find a way to prevent herself from becoming a vampire... But I was wrong. I saw her eyes glowing red when she suddely looked at me.

-Reimu...

-Yukari?! You... You...

-Yes, Reimu! It's too late! - Yukari gazed me with crazy eyes

She took some steps closer to me.

-I'm going to drink everyone's blood! And I'll start with YOU!!

When I realized, Yukari had already knocked me down, and she was over me. DAMMIT! Now I'm done for!! There's nobody to save me!!

-You blood looks sooooooo delicious, Reimu! Hahahahahah!!

-NO, YUKARI! DON'T DO IT!! PLEASE!!! - I was already started crying

-Yes! Get nervous! So your blood will spill out a lot!

-HEEEEEEEEEELP!!!

Netwarrior

« Reply #67 on: August 16, 2010, 01:39:35 PM »
Hey guys... Sorry if I'm taking a bit long to post new chapters...

Leave commentz plz

Chapter 23

I'm done for! I'm done for!! Nothing will stop Yukari from bitting me! When she bites me, I'll get infected by the vampiric virus and will have an anaphylactic shock again... And there's no Rin or Eirin around to save me! I'm gonna die!!

Yukari slowly got her mounth near my neck... I could, then, feel her teeth grazing my skin... Now, I'm done for... FOR REAL!

Huh? Why is Yukari taking so long to bite me?

Well, I'll try opening my eyes... I found mimself in a rather strange place. It was like a room, but the architecture was not like any found in Gensokyo. The walls were clear white, and I found mimself somwhat near a girl lying on a thin white bed. She looked like she was wounded, but she was already treated. And now she looked like she was recovering... Thus, there was another girl, wearing a purple dress, sleeping while cantilevering on the bed.

I got close to them, you know, to take a look.

But... Man, where the hell am I?

-This is the Outside World, Reimu.

-EEEEEEEEEEEEKKKK!!!!

DAMMIT! Yukari appeared from behind and startled me! Surprisingly, the girl didn't wake up with my scream. I calmed down a bit, and then spoke:

-Outside World?

-More precisely, we are in a "hospital". It's like Eirin's Clinic, but with a lot of doctors and infra-structure.

-I see... But, who are these girls?

-Reimu, do you remember I wanted to tell you a secret? Well... THIS is the secret.

-What? I don't understand...

-Just wait and see.

The girl on the bed slowly woke up. She yawned and then sit on the bed. She looked to feel a bit of pain on moving. She looked to the other girl, but it looked like she couldn't perceive us.

-Oh... Mary... - the girl said

The girl tried to wake the other one up. She softly nugged her, and I noticed that Yukari got a little... Strange... She looked like she was as drowzy as if she didn't sleep for weeks.

-Yu... Yukari?

Suddenly, Yukari fell asleep on the floor! What the hell is happening here?!

Surprisingly, the purple-dressed girl woke up at the same time as Yukari fell asleep. It was quite strange at first glance, but I rapidly got the idea. Somehow, that girl and Yukari are connected...

-Did you skip another class just to stay here, Mary?

-Uuummm... - the Yukari-connected girl yawned - Yeah...

-You shouldn't do it. Your grades are already bad... If you skip the classes, you'll fail your actual subjects!

-To hell with them. I can try them again, anyways.

Her voice... Sounded exactly like Yukari's voice! Now, speaking of which, she is exactly like Yukari! The voice, the blonde hair, the fair white skin, the face... Is this girl Yukari?! But... How? Yukari is right besides me, fast asleep!

-It's my fault that you got hurt, Renko.

-It's no big deal. I'll be fine!

-You don't understand...

The fake Yukari sounded very serious. If she's Yukari, does she know I'm here? Can she see me?...

Suddenly, the fake Yukari hugged the "Renko" girl. She sounded like she was about to cry...

-Renko!... You know it... You don't need to pretend you don't know it anymore!...

-What are you talking about?!

-I... I love you, Renko!

-...Mary?...

The fake Yukari sobbed as she hugged Renko thighly, who hugged back.

-You don't know how worried I got!... I love you so much that I can't live on without you anymore!...

-Um... But... Since when?...

-It doesn't matter! All I want is to be with you!

-But... I'm a girl, and you're a girl, too...

-It doesn't matter! All that matters is that I love you!

-Ummmm... I... I like you, too... But...

That's so odd, man. If that girl is, somehow, Yukari, she knows I'm here, watching. So, what's the point on confessing right in front of me?

-It's okay if you can't love me back, Renko... But, there at least one thing I want from you...

-What is it?

-I want to have a baby with you!

-WHAT?

Whatahell? How come Yukari can have a baby with another girl?

-You know... They developed a way to make sperm from a girl's cells. We can have a baby through this technique!

-Yeah, I know. But... How are we going to raise a child? We are both too busy with the college...

-I'll leave the college!

-WHAT? You can't do that! You're being too reckless!

-I never liked Psychology, anyways.

-What's up with you, Mary? Does it have something to do with Gensokyo?

HUH? She knows something about Gensokyo?!

-No. That's not it. I have been meaning to tell you all this for a long time... But now I can't miss the chance! You almost died...

Renko sighed.

-Well... You look serious. Okay. I'll offer mimself to help you bear a child... But I won't leave college. The most I can do is to get a part-time job...

-OH! THANK YOU, RENKO!!

Heh, that's heart-warming. But... How am I going to get out the Outside World? You know, I prefer living in Gensokyo! I need to get Yukari to get me outta here!

I'll try waking her up. I softly nugged her, as I saw "Mary" becoming drowzy.

-Hmmm... I'm still so sleepy... I'll sleep a bit more...

As "Mary" fell asleep, Yukari woke up.

-You have A LOT to explain to me, Yukari!

-*yawn*... - Yukari stretched herself -Okay... But we don't have much time...

Yukari slowly stood up, and got her umbrella.

-As you can see... When this girl, Maribel Hearn, sleeps, she becomes me, Yukari Yakumo. When Yukari Yakumo sleeps, she becomes Maribel Hearn.

-Intriguing! But... Why did "you" confess to that Renko girl?

-Well... It's true that I like her. But it's part of my plan to guess the real cause of the Baby Boom.

-Huh?

-I suspect that if Maribel gets pregnant, I'll get pregnant, too!

-You're such a senile old hag! Now you're having crazy ideas!

-But it DOES make some sense, doesn't it?

-Ummm... Yeah... A bit.

-I suspect that everyone in Gensokyo has a person here in Outside World connected to them.

-If that's so... Who am I in Outside World?... Thus, why don't I know anything about the Outside World's "me"?

-I don't know. But, if this plan doesn't work, I'll give up trying to figure the Baby Boom out!

-Huh?

-You know, I'll have to spend most of my days as Maribel, taking care of my baby!

-Oh, yeah...

-Now, I'll port you back to Gensokyo. Maribel will have to wake up soon.

A gap opened itself, and I jumped in it. Yukari came along with me, because she needs to sleep in her house while she is Maribel. I found mimself in the Yakumo House. Ran was waiting fro us.

-Welcome back, mistress Reimu!

-Hello there.

-I would serve you a cup of tea, but I think it's better you return to your home, because you and miss Yukari spent a long time away.

-Oh my! I really need to go home!

I properly thanked everyone and rapidly flew towards home. Maybe I got away for days! All because that stupid old hag! I hope Marisa isn't angry at me, because if she is, I'll have to sleep on the sofa for a week!

I mean, somehow it's Marisa who calls the shots in the Shrine now. I heard that such things always happens on families nowadays. Always when Marisa gets angry at one of her husbandresses, they have to sleep on the sofa. The only person she doesn't punish is our son. She's completely unable of not indulging everything he does. Shokun just doesn't end up a spoiled kid because I and Patchouli are properly parenting him.

Oh yes... Patchouli! I recall Yukari saying something about her using a potion on me. Did Patchouli really made an Impregnating Potion and used it on me? If she did... Is she the culprit behind the Baby Boom?!

I need to find it out! That's it. I'll talk to her.

Mr. Sacchi

« Reply #68 on: August 18, 2010, 07:17:25 PM »
Read
loved
Nuff' Said

Well,  this chapter was interesting, looks like renko and mary will be having their places in the story right now.

But your theory doesn't make sense, because touhou labyrinth says so! *shot*

...Just, keep at it. It has gone to hell anyways, no point in stopping it  :V

BTW WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO FLAN? :ohdear:

Netwarrior

« Reply #69 on: August 19, 2010, 01:18:07 PM »
Damn, everyone is asking about Flandre and Louise... I'll solve this plothole later... PROMISE!

But it's Reimu's fault! She promised Flandre that she would see Louise, but she didn't have any actual ways to do so!

CHAPTER 24

I found out that Patchouli was imprisoned by Suika there in the undergrounds, but she was recently released when Yukari stopped the second vampire rampage. It looks like Patchy is a vampire now, but everything is under control. Daily, Sakuya passes by and leave with us some vials of blood, which Patchouli drinks sometimes to hinder her from getting bloodthristy. Good thing that she won't rampage again!

Anyways, I'm going to talk with her. And there she is... On the table, reading a book. The only difference is that the table was now inside the Honden, because now she can't get under sunlight.

-Hey there!

-Go away.

-It'll be brief!

-What you want?

-Yukari told me that you made me drink a potion when I fell asleep on our date!

Patchouli glared, suprised. And then, she sighed, after closing her book.

-Dammit... It should be a secret!

-It's not my fault if Yukari is a snooper! So... What was that potion for?

-Well, I lied about the things you did on that "date".

-I see...

-Actually, we just talked until you got so drunken you got asleep. I ended up revealing you a very big secret about me, and you revealed that you wanted a baby.

-And?...

-I made an Impregnating Potion, and used it on you. Consider it a little gift from me.

-If you have an Impregnating Potion, so you're!...

-No, I'm not the culprit behind the Baby Boom. Every baby made with my potion is born with half of my blood, unlike the other children, that only have their mothers' blood.

-Ah. I'll pretend I believe you. But there's one more thing... I mean, it's really nice of you impregnating me, but...

-But?

-You're a youkai, so my child is going to be half-youkai, like Rinnosuke. The thing is... It's a bloody disgrace for the Hakurei Clan to have a youkai child.

-And?

-Well... If I was frantic about these honor things, I certainly would abort or kill the baby when they is born. But I won't do it. I'll raise this child in a way they won't be like the other youkai!

-It's fine for me.

-And there's another thing! You bitten me, and I almost died because I'm alergic towards vampires. Rin and Eirin found a way to seal the vampiric virus away on my baby, so I won't die. But the baby is going to be born as a vampire...

-Oh! Mistress Remilia will love this!

-She already knows it. She will help me to raise our child, because I know nothing about raising vampire children.

-That's very good news!

-And another thing... Will you help me raising our child?

-Of course! But I prefer you don't tell anyone I impregnated you, at least not too soon... I may be shunned if people think I'm the culprit behind the Baby Boom.

-I wonder what Marisa thinks about it... Thus, I want to tell Shokun that he's going to have a simbling!

-Go ahead.

Somehow, I was feeling happy. I want everyone happy, knowing that our family is going to grow. I looked for Marisa and found her, with Shokun as a bonus.

-Shokun, daddy has something important to tell you! - I was cheerfully smiling

-A gift for me ~ze?!

-Kind of! Heh!

Marisa made a face showing that she already knew about what I was going to say.

-I'm pregnant! I'm going to have a baby!

-That's so cool, daddy ~ze!

-Yeah! You're going to have a brother or a sister ~ze! - Marisa cuddled our son

-But, daddy, why isn't your belly big ~ze?

-It's because I just got pregnant, darling. Just wait some months and my belly will get big!

-I can't wait until then ~ze!

It feels very good to know that Shokun is happy about it.

So, things are settled nicely. I think I can finally relax and sit back. I swear I won't get mimself in trouble, so my baby won't be aborted. Even though I just got pregnant, I pat my belly as if it was already big. I sat on the Honden's veranda and got mimself lost in thoughts while my eyes gazed the blue sky. I imagined a lot of things about my baby. If they would be a boy or a girl... What name I would give them...  Wondered if Alice would accepted my baby as her child. Well, she should! We are married after all!

How will my baby look like? They is going to have Patchy's blood... Maybe they will have something in common with her. Maybe the hair's color, or the eyes... Or even the habit of muttering "~Mukyuu"! Or maybe they will look like my parents, because Rin told me that I look like my grandmother.

And more... Will Shingyoku let my baby live? If they live, will they be able to be a Shrine Maiden ( if they is a girl ) or a priest ( if they is a boy )? If I could only talk to him... Well, I tried, but it doesn't look like he'll respond... I'll kill him if he kills my baby!

And there's Yukari, too... Maybe that crazy plan of hers can actually work! If the Outside World Yukari gets pregnant, maybe the real Yukari could get pregnant, too!

Wait a sec... Yukari?... PREGNANT?!

How can a brainless stupid old hag like her bear a baby?! She's so old that her uterus is like a rotten apple: brown, wrinkled and stinky! Thus... What will Yukari's child be in relation to Ran, Chen and Mistuko? If Yukari's child grows and becomes a jerk just like her... What will become of Gensokyo?! What if they have the same power as Yukari?! Oh my god, this is not going to be good!

Well... I think this can't be helped. I can't wait until I see my child solving the incidents caused by Yukari's child...

Hey...

I, Marisa and Rin are the greatest Gensokyo's heroines... And we all have children! I mean... I and Rin are pregnant, and Marisa has Shokun...

It's likely that Gensokyo will have a second generation of heroes! It's going to be SO cool!

I really can't wait...

Mr. Sacchi

« Reply #70 on: August 20, 2010, 07:23:03 PM »
I wouldn't even care about the Flan/Louise thing. That is. IF FLANDRE WASN'T IN MY TOP 10
:getdown:
But, anyways. I'm worried about the whole Renko/Mary thing as well. Wonder what will be Yukari's side effects.

And how everything will turn out with Reimu's child. Shit, everything DID go to hell :ohdear:

Please, for the love of ZUN and all that is MOE. KEEP AT IT

Netwarrior

« Reply #71 on: October 05, 2010, 04:14:58 PM »
Well, I've left this Fic toi sink because I kinda ran out of ideas, and I got a little demotivated when I realized the enourmous plotholes and failures on my knowledge of some of Touhou's canon lore. I've read a lot in Touhou Wiki and now I want to finish this Fic. As promised, it'll end on the 30th chapter.

And there's more! This Fic is intended to have a sequel! So, if you hate this Fic, you'll be able to keep on hating for more time! HOORAY!

Chapter 25

Well... Some months have passed since I discovered I was pregnant. And some things have happened, as well.

The Eientei got rebuilt, thanks for the GREAT manpower the rebuiliding had ( I've never seen so many bunnies working ). Since it was rebuilt, Eirin stopped demanding payment for her medical services, so we could afford her to look after my pregnancy. Everything was doing fine, as she said, besides the fact that my baby is really bound to be a vampire. But I don't give a damn to that!

My belly already started to get big. It's not that big, but everyone can notice that I'm pregnant. I already can see that my labor is going to be watched by the whole Gensokyo, just like happened with Marisa. Argh... I don't want to have my labor watched! Maybe I'll ask Suika to not to let anyone in if not Remilia and Sakuya. I want at least Yuuka to be away! I don't want that crazy sadistic sunflower laughing at my pain like she did with Marisa!

Some things were getting a bit harder in Margatroid Kindergarten ( I'll surely change it's name! It's a promisse!! )... It's about Hikaru and Yumeni, the children of the immortals. They simply don't stop fighting! And they are always fighting for that stupid "Toy Truck"! Almost all that can be heard in the Shrine is "It's my twuck!", everyday! I tried to stop that stupid quarreling, by buying from Rinnosuke another Toy Truck, but these two want both just for them. Now they're fighting for two "twuckz"! I'm seriously thiking about disposing those Toy Trucks away! I'll do that someday...

And there's Cerald, too. He has gotten even more bratty! I mean, he's not bratty when Letty is around... But when it's not winter, he becomes a worse-than-Cirno brat! He spices up the fightings of Hikaru and Yumeni by stealing the Toy Truck. He loves stealing toys... Because of that, Shokun got a grudge against him... I mean, Shokun also likes to steal things, just like Marisa, and he hates to take his own medicine. They fight a lot, but not physically, but yes with words. They insult each other a lot.

Thanks goodness that at least there are polite and well-upbrought kids, like Mitsuko and Mitsuo. They are polite just like their parents... I wish Shokun could be in the list of "good children", but he just keeps getting more and more alike Marisa. I mean, he's got a liking to lying, you know... Just like Marisa. I heard that Yamaxanadu wanted to send her to hell just because of her lying habits... Well, Shokun's lies are just innocent as he is. They consist of him telling fake facts as if they were true just to make others impressed. He even brags about me and his mother, bragging about our adventures to save Gensokyo. Heh, that's kinda good, because I know that my son is proud of me.

But there's one thing I'm worried about Shokun... It's Alice. Everybody knows that she used to be a human, but became a youkai through magic. She usually says that becoming a youkai was the best thing she did on her whole life, and also usually tries to convince Marisa to do the same ( but always fails ). Now she is trying to convince Shokun! It's more likely that he follows Alice's opinions, because he likes her a lot, you know. It's sure that Shokun may become a magician just like Marisa, so it's very likely that he decides to become a youkai. Well, I can't say if becoming a youkai is nice... Maybe Yukari could be a better person to say something about this, because she is human and youkai at the same time, and she is old as hell, so she knows if it's good or bad to live too long.

Speaking about Yukari... I wanted to know more details about the Outside World. I wanted to know why that Renko girl was hurt, for example. Yukari said that bandits are evil out there, and hurt people instead of just stealing their things, so that Renko girl was assaulted by a bandit and got hurt. However, Yukari didn't seem to be pregnant... I thought that her plan failed, but she said that the technology for making a girl impregnate another fails very often, so she is trying to get pregnant many times... Well, it seems reasonable. I mean, I think that, if Yukari was at least slightly pretty, she could just seduce a random guy and then do it with him... But it's impossible, that old hag is so ugly that even her image on the mirror pukes when it sees her!

Remilia often came to the Shrine, to make picnics. It's obvious she wanted to watch my pregnancy, heh. Well, she already used to make picnics on the Shrine, but now she is coming by more often. At least she's not freeloading me, since she brings her own snacks and tea. While she hangs around the Shrine, she teaches me about raising a vampire child. It isn't that diifuclt, by the way. Almost all I need to do is simply give my baby blood, the same small vials Patchouli drinks, from times and times so they won't get bloodthristy. Remilia herself does that, to prevent her from going rampage. But there's one thing I wonder... Whose blood is contained in those vials that Sakuya daily brings?

-Oh. When we vampires first attacked Gensokyo, we were... hm... detained. So I made a contract with the strong youkai that we wouldn't attack humans anymore, since if they brought us humans for us to feed from.

-Who are these humans?

-Dunno. Yukari says they're just random people from the Outside World.

-I see...

Remi took a sip of red tea.

-Oh, yes... There's another thing. It was quite a nuisance to rebuild the wreckage that you made Flandre do, back at that time you messed with Eientei.

-Since then, Flandre doesn't stop from saying you promised you would make her see Louise. She even tried to escape her room some times.

-Heh, I just said that so Flandre would help me.

-You know... I think I shouldn't have did that to my little sister. It was because of you I noticed how much she wanted to see my niece. So, I appointed Louise to bring to her mother her daily meals, and I let them play for a while.

-That's very nice of you.

-I've been thinking on a name for your child... I think...

-NO! I'm going to name my baby!

-Don't be so mean... I'm already doing a great favor by teaching you about how to raise a vampire child!

-It's your fault my baby is going to be a vampire! By the way, how did you vampirize Patchy? You're a light drinker!

-It wasn't me that bitten your husbandress. It was Flandre and Louise.

-What?

-I thought we vampires could conquer Gensokyo this time, but I forgot about Yukari.

-It serves you right.

-Shut up.

-Well... Since I'm a nice girl, I'm going to name my baby after your surname.

-Really?! - Remi was very happy to hear that

-If they is a girl, I'll name them Akatsuki. If they is a boy, I'll name them Akamatsu.

-Oh! Neat! Really neat! I like that!

-But I swear that my baby, even though they is a youkai, they won't be a filthy human-eating jerk like you youkai are!

-Good luck on that. It's very lickely that your child will attack humans. You know... Human blood tastes way much better than any other food!

-HAY PEE-OO-POW! *Hic*!

Oh no, it's Suika. She drunken again! She isn't drunken all the time because of Shokun, but she usually gets drunken. Judging by the way she's speaking and walking, she probably drank around 50 liters of sake. Along with her came another occasional drunkard: Satoshi. It's kinda awkward to see a small boy like him drunken, but it can't be helped. He's an oni, anyways. It took some time until I dispelled them off so I could keep talking with Remi, but she left because it was going to rain.

Messiah

• The Devil on The Sky~
  • In seek for the lost DotS
« Reply #72 on: October 13, 2010, 01:24:00 AM »
Great fan fic, due the size of it, sometimes the plot was kinda "meh", but in general I think it's an excelent story for a fan-made; can't wait for the others chapters.
I really liked the part when Leimu pushed Yukari against the wall and table. It gave kinda the impression that Reimu was  Really dead serious
I blurted out a "FUCYEA" when I read there would be a sequel   :V

Nice drawing you made for the cover.

Steam Profile                 Myanimelist Profile

« Reply #73 on: October 27, 2010, 12:44:23 PM »
Continue please ;_; me and my friend is waiting for this.
FIGHTING!!!
Alice Margatroid

Now writing:
Negative Explosion Chapter 3