Author Topic: Touhou - The so-called Baby Boom  (Read 33786 times)

Netwarrior

• Yeah that's a very pleasant attitude to have
Touhou - The so-called Baby Boom
« on: April 17, 2010, 12:49:01 AM »
Author: Vinicius Costa de Carvalho ( Me and Mimself )
Genre: Romance, Comedy with a bit of action
Rating: Teens

INITIAL NOTES

This Fanfic contains all the Touhou cast from EoSD to Subterranean Animism. Moreover, the reader must assume that no incident have ever happened since the events of SA.

Please forgive any mis-spellings and gramatic inconsistences, I'm not a perfect English speaker, and this is the first time I'm writing a Fanfic in English.

Some chapters contain some notes. It is recommended their reading.

SINOPSIS

Ten years after Reimu, Marisa, and their teams defeat Utsuho in the Subterranean Animism events...
Some girls all over Gensokyo misteriously get pregnant, without a helping hand from any male. The babies born from these pregnancies are completely alike their mothers, as if they had no biologic father.

One of the victims of this incident is Marisa, who gave birth to a healthy boy who has been given the name Shokun Kirisame. Our beloved witch manages to marry Reimu, Alice and Patchouli so they would help her to raise Shokun.

Seeing a great opportunity to make good money with this Baby Boom, Reimu transforms Hakurei Shrine into a kindergarten where the new mothers can take their children to.

Speaking about Reimu, she is not the same great heroine of Gensokyo she used to be. Now she is an adult, with more responsibilities than just saving Gensokyo from the clutches of evil. However, she has to get back to action to solve the Baby Boom incident!

CHAPTER ONE

Ooh boy... I swear I've never seen a baby being delivered. Moreover, I've never seen Marisa like this. I could say I'm relieved with the fact that I'm not in her shoes... I mean, not because I wouldn't like to have a baby, but I meant that such a labor like that is way too much for my guts. Therefore, as I know Marisa, and how she is now, that such labor is way too much for her as well.

Marisa screamed, and was holding my hand thighly. Oh man... Such a SERIOUS job I happened to get in this delivering. Well, I wasn't being as useful as Eirin or Patchouli, but I was being damn more useful than all this crowd that cramped in Kirisame Magic Shop just to see a baby being born. At least this crowd was being more useful, so to say, than Yuuka, who came in just to see Marisa suffering.

-Come on! I can already see the head! - Eirin shouted

Yeah, Eirin was the midwife. Figures, who else could do such a task like this one?
Meanwhile, Koakuma was carrying a damn big pile of books of White Magic, while Patchouli used them to relieve some of Marisa's pain, as well to "buff" her in order to help her.
Ow man... My hand is starting to sore. When is this child going to finish being delivered?... I look aside, trying to distract mimself from the tension, and the first thing I encounter is a jealousy-filled glare from Alice. I guess she wanted to be in my role. What can I do if it is I who is the parturient's best friend?

I can't tell how much time has passed since I got in here to participate in the parturition, but I guess that I was quite a lot of time. At least, the baby has finally been born. Thanks goodness he is a healthy and cute boy. Even his first crying was cute and a hell of a heart-warming sound to my ears.

-Congratulations, Marisa! It's a boy! - Eirid said while examining the baby

Without saying a thing, Marisa extended her arms, as if asking Eirin to give her her baby. The witch embraced her child, unspeakably happy.

-He's the cuttest thing of the world ~ze...

The baby stopped crying as he felt her mother's smell.

Well, he is blonde just like Marisa, but no one can tell if his face is somewhat similar to any other face besides Marisa's face. Everyone cramped around the bed to get a closer look at the little boy, shouting things like "He's so kawaii!". I could say mimself that I feel very happy when seeing Marisa embracing that little, cute thing. I guess I was the first one to ask:

-How will be his name?

-His name will be Shokun ~ze!

-HEY HEY HEY! - Alice intervened - How come you give OUR child a name without even asking me at least an opinion?!

-But you aren't even his father ~ze! - Marisa said while she turned aside a little, as if she wanted to protect her child

-How come this child doesn't have my blood, after so much nites when you and I...

-Spare us from the gory details! - I had to intervene before Alice started bitching about sex (See Notes)

-Certainly, Alice isn't the father. Shokun's father is ME! - Patchouli asserted - After all, Marisa discovered that she was pregnant just a few time after she slept with me!

-Shut up both of you ~ze! None of you can be the father: you're girls, not dudes ~ze! - Marisa

-So, do you mean, that Rinnosuke is the father?!

-Of course not ~ze! Kourin has never even touched me ~ze!

I could foresee that that discussion would last longer, so I should do something. Owwww... How come ME, the Wonderful Shrine Maiden of Paradise, Gensokyo's greatest savior, to demote herself to a role of a bush-league arbiter?

-Let's cut up this useless discussion! None of us is the father! PERIOD! Now the show is over. Let's all get back to our homes and let Marisa and Shokun be.

-Thanks, Reimu ~ze.

-Come later to my place to register Shokun, okay? ( See Notes )

As I walked away from Kirisame Magic Shop, I could hear that Alice and Patchouli kept discussing whoever was Shokun's father. As I stepped outside, I remembered I had some business to deal with Yukari. Speaking of which, she didn't came to see the birthing, most probably because that greasy hag was spending the actual century sleeping, not waking up because of Chen's screams while seeing waterfalls of blood coming out of Ran's nose. If my guesses are right, chances are that I'll be able to talk to her when the duck gobs.

I was a little hungry, but it was sure thing that no one have donated anything for Hakurei Shrine, so I wouldn't be able to eat anything but grass at least for today. I really should have stolen something to eat from Kirisame Magic Shop, and surely I wouldn't be the only one to do so.

Since Suika was at Marisa's place, the Shrine was quite quiet. I could use some sleep time, but something announced me that I wouldn't have a peaceful moment at that time.

It was that damn fairy smell. Dang it, I'm fed up with that smell. Everytime I go on an adventure to save Gensokyo from the clutches of evil, I always run up with those pesky creatures. I hate them SO much! I wonder what the fairies are scheming by getting so near the Shrine. I could use a little getting upo and checking on them.

And there they are. Some fairies coming in through the gate. Ow man, whataheck do they want?

-A baby has been born between us. We would like to register him here at Hakurei Shrine. - said a fairy, politely

-Hmmmm... I'm glad that you preferred the Hakurei Shrine instead of Moriya Shrine, but I need to speak with the parents.

-She is coming.

O-M-G!... I can't believe what I see! That utterly baka fairy is the new mother! Yes, it's Cirno, the ice fairy! My eyes don't fool me: it's Cirno who's coming with a baby on her arms, coming along the rest o Baka Team. I couldn't hold still, lost in thoughs. How come she got pregnant?

-Hello! I want to register this boy! - said Cirno

-Bah... Whatever. What I'll be his name? - I have already got the registry

-Since he is the child of the Strongest, his name will be Cirno Jr.!

-WHAT?

I should have seen that coming.

-Dang it, fairy! You can't give him such a ridiculous name!

-Why not?

-Just think over another name, please!

Cirno nods. I didn't think I could sway such idioticy with just some words.

-My genius brain have devised a great name! His name will be Cerald!

-Well, I guess this one is reasonable. - I said it while I was writing the boy's name -And his surname? What will be his surname?

-What's a sir-name?

OMG! I should have seen that coming. Besides, no one knows Cirno's surname, if she has any. I'll assume that Cerald deserves his father's surname...

-Who is the father?

-I don't know.

Argh... My blood is starting to boil.

-How come you don't know who DID IT with you?!

-Did with me what?

Thanks goodnes I came up with a good idea to get rid of that pesky situation and stop smelling that fairy smell. I just wrote "Whiterock" as Cerald's surname. I had a hunch that Letty would be glad to raise Cirno's child.

-Here. I registered Letty as Cerald's father, so his surname will be Whiterock. Now get all this fairy crowd and go back home!

-AHA! Letty'll love to know she had a child! I can't wait 'til winter comes!

At least, the fairies have dealt the business they came to deal. Now that they and their pesky smell went away, I can relax a bit.

I wonder when Marisa is coming to register Shokun...

NOTES

"Spare us from the gory details!" - a Brazillian Portuguese expression that seems to not make much sense in English... In Brazil, when a person is just about to say something incovenient, people say "Spare us from the gory details!" ( Poupe-nos dos detalhes s?rdidos! ).

Child Registering - In Shinto religion, when a child is born, they are registered at the nearest Shinto shrine.
When a child dies, we call the corpse an ADULT.

Netwarrior

Re: Touhou - The so-called Baby Boom
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2010, 12:03:57 AM »
Man, talk about oversleeping! I went to bed right after registering Cirno's baby and I just woke up, and it seems that it's already twelve o'clock. Even though I have just waken up, I'm already damn hungry. Well, I guess it can't be helped, since there isn't a single penny of donation in the donation box.

Maybe I could use a little visit to someone's house and get free meal. But whose house could I go? Maybe I could barge in Kirisame Magic Shop and do some freeloading. Since Suika can do that with me, with can't I do the same with Marisa? She certainly would be too much occupied taking care of her newborn child.

That's it. I'll go there now!

Or maybe I won't be able to go there now... Figures why, Marisa and her lunatic lovers came by. I hope they didn't come to freeload from the Shrine.

-So... Did you come to register him? - I had to take a step forward

-Yep ~ze.

-Jus' a sec, then!

I didn't take too long to get the registry book.

-So... What his surname will be? - I already knew Shokun's name, so I just needed to write a surname

-He is going to be called Shokun Kirisame.

-So... He has no father?

-He got three fathers, but he will be just called Kirisame so he doesn't get a damn long surname ~ze.

Wait a sec... Three fathers?

-Three fathers? I assume that the pupetteer and the mukyuu nerd are going to be two of them... Who's the third parent?

-Why. It's you, Reimu ~ze!

-WHAAAAAAT?

Hey hey hey! Why this stupid witch put me into this?... I mean... This is quite a surprise. I have never imagined that someday I would be "daddy".

-I need to most help possible on raising Shokun ~ze. I know nearly as nothing about raising a child ~ze. - Despite that, Marisa still looked very happy with her son

-Hey... Wait a damn sec... - I need to think straight, damnit - So it means I'm going to MARRY you?

-Of course ~ze!

-If I'm going to marry you, what about these two?

Alice took a step forward.

-We are all going to marry Marisa! Even if it means that I'm marrying you and Patchouli, my heart just belongs to MY Marisa and MY son!

-Don't start another discussion, pupetteer! - Patchouli - The baby is fast asleep!

So it means that Marisa is going to have... um... Three "husbandresses"? Ow man... I should have seem that coming. I mean... I really would like to raise that cute little boy. But marrying Marisa is sorta an awakward idea. If I marry her, will we sleep together? Whose house are we going to live in? And then, the worst, who the hell is going to pay the wedding?!

-I bet that Reimu is thinking about who is going to pay the wedding ~ze! I know her well. - Whoa, did Marisa read my thoughts?

-If you are worried about that, calm down. Since I'm marrying too, mistress Remilia say that she would gladly fund our wedding. - Patchouli

-At least... So, where are we going to live?

-Here in the Shrine, of course. The Shrine is big enough to house a big family.

-Okay... And, when is the wedding due?

-Heheheheh... ~ze.

Well, it wouldn't take too long to our wedding. Until then, the new dwellers of Hakurei Shrine were doing their moving. Marisa brought her ocidental-style bed, as so did Alice with hers. Patchouli and Koakuma brought LOTS of books... I'm very glad they didn't bring every book that was stored in the bookshelfs in Voile. Many places of the Shrine were transformed in other buildings, such as a small Kirisame Magic Shop, a small Voile Magic Library and a small doll workshop. This is kinda sad, since I don't think that such reformation is suitable for a Shinto Shrine... But it can't be helped. Anyways, it's not that sad, since I got to live with Shokun. Marisa bought a kind of a bed for babies for him, what Rinnosuke calls a "crib".

And then, our wedding finally came. Sadly, it had to take place in the Moriya Shrine, despite I'm a miko mimself ( See Notes ).  At least we were all well-groomed.  I, Alice and Patchouli were dressed with wedding kimonos, pure-whte colored and decorated with beautiful florals, and also wearing white hoods. Marisa was dressed with a ocidental wedding dress, which had a big and long white skirt with frills everywhere, and her head was covered by a long and perfumed white veil. In the wedding ceremony, Suika was glad to be my Nakodo ( See Notes ), since she would be able to get to drink some sake ( See Notes ). Koakuma was Patchouli's Nakodo, while Nitori played the role of Marisa's Nakodo. One thing in this ceremony that really irritated me was that Sanae wasn't wearing a white-and-red miko dress, as the tradition ruled... She used that ridiculous white-and-blue dress! She can't call herself a miko!

It took a bit long until the ceremony ended. Strange thing is that Yukari wasn't there, while a good handful of people came to witness such a rare moment. How come that greasy old hag didn't come to her best friend's wedding? Maybe she is still sleeping, dreaming about some man getting attracted to her ( something that would ONLY happen in her dreams ). I was eager to the wedding ceremony's ending, because we were due to attend a party at Scarlet Devil Mansion. It would be our wedding party, and I was quite sure that there would be a lot of good things to eat... I mean, I'm not a gluttunous Yuyuko, but the best thing in that party would be the fact of the maid fairies of SDM, and including Sakuya, serving me as their master.

And then, we headed to the SDM, getting a lift in a luxury cab. Man, Im loving this...

The party was good. Thank goodness that they didn't let Yuyuko in, since not even all money in Gensokyo would afford enough snacks to get that eating-machine ghost satisfied. There were lots of guests at the party, and I bet that Sakuya had to stop the time a lot of times to attend everyone. As tradition rules, our Nakodo's did some speeches... I mean, just Koakuma and Nitori speeched, because Suika drank too much and could barely talk straight. Koakuma speeched about the institution of family as it is talked about in a strange book from the Outside World, and Nitori talked some useless bitching about Marisa. After the speech time, it was the time for us to dance. I didn't dance with anyone, but this doesn't matter to me.

After the party, it was the time of our honeymoon. Unfortunately, I can't say much about it. We spent it at Hakugyokurou, the house of the ghosts. Fortunately, Yuyuko wasn't there to interrupt our candle-lit dinner. That was a damn romantic moment, even more with the Prismrivers playing some romantic music for us. Since that was a romantic moment just for us, Shokun wasn't around. He was being babysitted by Marisa's father at the Human Village. However, I bet she didn't spent a single moment not thinking on him.

When it got later, Marisa and her lovers went inside to have some "fun". You know what I mean. I didn't want to have sex with any of them, since I'm not in love with anyone. I just had a lonely time at the veranda, watching the starry night sky while waiting for their orgy to finish, so I could sleep. I don't have a good track of time at nights, so I can't say how much time it taken until they finish. Maybe it took an hour or so. When I finally could get inside to sleep, we had to make a deal. We were four people, we couldn't sleep all in just onde bed.

So we did a deal that vigorated a lot of time after that. We would sleep on two beds, two people on each bed. The rule was: I would always sleep in a different bed of Marisa's bed. So, on each night, Alice or Patchouli would sleep with ( and have sex with her, obviously ), and the other would sleep with me ( and DON'T have sex with me ). If Marisa didn't want sex, she would sleep with me, and nobody would have fun that night. To decide which would sleep with Marisa in each night, the pupetteer and the mukyuu nerd had to make a deal between them. I don't give a damn about their deal, so I know nothing about it.

In short, our wedding day was nice. But I was eager for what was to come.

NOTES

Shrine Maidens and Wedding - Japanese wedding ceremonies are made by Shrine Maiden. Reimu was a Shrine Maiden, but she couldn't do the wedding because she was the groom. So, the ceremony had to be made by Sanae.
Nakodo - A kind of a couple of newlyweds' "go-between". As tradition rules, Nakodo's do speeches on wedding parties.
Wedding and Sake - During a japanese wedding ceremony, each of the newlywed's friends and relatives, as well as the newlyweds themselves, share cups of sake and drink.

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2010, 09:21:59 PM »
I'm liking this story so far, and it's definately interesting. I can't wait for more :D

Netwarrior

« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2010, 10:27:53 PM »
CHAPTER 3

After our honeymoon, we did some changes on the Shrine. We removed any furniture that had pointy corners, removed dangerous plants, covered the ground with a soft mat and other things. All that was for turning the Shrine in a safe and nice kindergarten, so we could take care of the kids that would come. Many potential customers showed interest on leaving their children here.

I wanted to name the kindergarten as Hakurei Kindergarten, since it's located in the Hakurei Shrine. But Alice insisted that it should be called Margatroid Kindergarten, because her surname "had a better sound" than mine. It ended up that I named it after Alice's surname, but I guess it didn't make any difference. People even asked why it was named Margatroid instead of Hakurei.

We had to wait until the people's kids to be weaned so they could spend the day with us. Until then, I got to get more attached to "my" son, Shokun.
Ow man... He is SO cute. Even his crying is cute. Figures why he was everyone's apple of their eyes here.

He was almost always on Marisa's arms. I've never imagined Marisa being so attached to someone. Surely she loved him as hell. I always took oportunities to play with him, and I loved it. I was always near him, even if his mother was holding him.

And there was Suika, too... Somehow Shokun likes her, despite she is always stinking as alcohol. When he wakes up in the middle of night, Marisa always knew what to do: breastfeed him and them give him to Suika, on whose arms he quickly fell asleep back. Becuase of Shokun, Suika was drinking less. I'm glad she had good common sense and avoided being drunken near a baby.

Well, I got quite used with the fact of being a father, but Marisa sure changed with her maternity. As I said before, she was always holding Shokun on her arms, always taking care of him, promptly solving his problems when he cried. She talked to him a lot, too. She used to say things like: "Who's the cutiest boy in Gensokyo?","You're irresistibly cute, just like your mommy!" or "When you grow up, you'll have lots of girls crazy for you, just like your mommy!". I bet she was always thinking on him, and loved him more than she loved Alice and Patchouli. I may be wrong, because she loved to have sex with them.

Speaking of which, Alice was the second most attached parent. She believed fiercely that Shokun had her blood in his veins. I don't know why does she believe that she impregnated Marisa, since she is girl. Since she believed that she was Shokun's biological father, she kept saying so every time she could. I'm not quite confortable with a pupetteer being Shokun's father: he will end up playing with dolls when he grows a little more.

Patchouli also believed that Shokun was her biological son, but not as fiercely as Alice. She was eager for he learning how to speak, so she could start teaching him how to read, so he would be a book-maniac just like her. I can't imagine my son as nerdy as Patchy, so I hope he doesn't turn out to be a nerd like his third father. I want him to become what he wants, not as any of us want. I just hope he doesn't end up being just like his mother, I mean, I hope he doesn't happen to end up as a tomboyish jerk.

It didn't take long until Shokun learned to crawl. Wherever he crawled, Marisa was following him. Thanks goodness that we cleared all the area from dangerous-to-babies things, so Shokun was safe to go anywhere. When he got mone dexterous with his hands, Alice started giving him dolls for him to play. Unfortunately ( for Alice ), he didn't have any interest on dolls. Patchouli tried to give him books for kids for he to at least see the images, but he also didn't have any interest on books: he teared them apart, for Patchouli's unhappiness. What does Shokun like?

I had a hunch that Shokun would have the same likings as Marisa, so I should try to give him something she likes. But... What does Marisa likes? Well... She's a goddamn jerk that likes to lie about anything, steal things and say stupid jokes. Looks like I should observe him and see what does he have interest on. By first glance, he appears to like his mother. He always smile when she talks to him. He also loves to play... He gets very cheerful when someone is playing with him. I like a lot to play with him, if I may say so mimself. Everyone likes to play with him.

His first word he said was: "Mommy", which made Marisa be the happiest mother in the world. Figures why that was his first said word... I can't wait until he learns to say "Daddy".

Sriggle

• Drop the pills!
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2010, 10:32:56 PM »
I like this story, ^^ And Reimu's comment on her son playing with dolls.. XD Maybe he'll hook up with Medicine.
Japanese progress: To the point where I can read a manga with the help of an electronic dictionary.

Teewee

• In the forest, lazing around...
  • ...building nothing but clay castles.
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2010, 03:13:57 PM »
This is a pretty good story :) i dont see anything wrong with the english.

OkashiiKisei

• Still working on the Grimoire
  • It's all about devotion
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2010, 04:32:56 PM »
I generally like it so far. An amusing and cute story, and the grammar is mostly correct, with a few typos here and there (example: you referred to Eirin as 'Eirid' in the first chapter). What does jar me is that Reimu cusses a bit too much in the story, especially chapter 2. I don't think she usually has such rude opinions of others, even if she's only thinking it.

And Alice is pretty egocentric in this fic. Calling the kindergarten 'Margatroid Kindergarten' because it 'sounds better'? Alice, more than half of the Gensokyo can hardly pronounce your last name. The shrine isn't even yours. What a brat.

Netwarrior

« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2010, 09:41:23 PM »
CHAPTER 4

Marisa was not the only to misteriously get pregnant, despite her delivering was one of the most watched by the folks. The were some deliverings that almost no one knew about, such as Cirno's. When the kindergarten was opened, mothers from all around Gensokyo brough their babies, and I got surprised when I realized how many people were born in this incident, so-called "Baby Boom".

At the beginning, I suspected this Baby Boom was evil-doing of Yukari. Of course, she is the only one who could do such a incredible thing. However, I had to discard my suspicions since her Shikigami, Ran, also got pregnant. I know Yukari very well and I know that she wouldn't get her familiars involved in an incident caused by her. Anyways, Ran's child ( or Chen's "sister" ) was a very cute girl called Miyako Yakumo. She was almost identical to her mother: she had fox ears and lots of blonde fox tails, and she was blondette. Chen must be quite jealous of Miyako, since she is actually the new apple of Ran's eyes, but at least she doesn't look so, hence she is always with her "sister" here in the Shrine.

Happily, the only fairy to get pregnant was Cirno, so I wouldn't have to take care of thousands of millions of baby fairies. Cerald was just like his mother, I mean, by personality. I bet the first thing that brat said was "I'm the strongest!", since this is almost the only thing he says. There are lots of toys in the Shrine ( so everyone can play ), but Cerald insists on stealing toys when other kids are playing with them. I hate when he does that, so I shout at him to he not to do that again, but he just doesn't hear me, just Cirno. Sometimes I wish that he wasn't Cirno's son, but another fairy else's... Not a good idea, because he could be Lilly White's son, and he would be shouting "Spring is coming!" everywhere everytime. I hope that winter comes soon so Letty will appear and give some serious parenting to that baka-junior.

Happily, for Suika, Yuugi also had a baby, a boy which was called Satoshi Hoshiguma. He was just like his mother, but just without that weird horn. Suika told me that onis aren't born with horns, because they grow out later. He was quite playful, and he was always having fun with Suika. Despite he is just 4 years old, he already drinks sake a lot... That's why he is very playful. Suika told me that onis always drink sake, even if they are small kids. It can't be helped...

Other child that spend his day here in the Shrine is Youmu's kid, Mitsuo. His surname was Saigyouji because that eating-machine adopted him as his father, just as I did with Shokun. Speaking of which, Mitsuo and Shokun are great friends. They are always playing together. Mitsuo looks to like swords a lot, since he plays a lot with the toy sword. That may be so because he usually see his mother wielding swords. Although Mitsuo doesn't have Yuyuko's blood in his veins, he is getting gluttonous just like her. He eats a lot in the lunch and breakfast, and he even steals other kids' food. I hope he doesn't get fat.

There are also two kids that give me as much headache as Cerald gives. The two immortal goons of that bamboo forest also had babies, Fujiwara no Hikaru ( a boy ) and Yumeni Houraisan ( a girl ). Well, they aren't bratty and don't fight and all, but their mothers are the real trouble. We must always take the necessary precautions for Mokou and Kaguya don't see each other when they bring their kids to the Shrine. We have done well so far. The immortals don't even know the other's kid is in the Shrine. Happily, their kids didn't inherit their mothers' hate. They get along very well... I hope that they serve as a way to those two immoral immortals make peace with each other.

There are so many children here, and I like them all. I'm happy because Shokun can get to play with a lot of people, and even more happy because I'm getting a living on the kindergarten. Finally I can eat something other than grass or any junk from the mountain, buying decent food from the stores in the Human Village.

I'm eager to see these kids grow up and become fine people...

BUT... There's something bugging me...

OkashiiKisei

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2010, 09:59:12 PM »
HOLD IT!

Despite this being a fine chapter and the nice new character ideas I have to point out an error in your mythology!

Kitsune are always born with one tail! They gain one every hundred years until they have nine. After that they lose one every hundred years until they have four, turning them into the divine kyuubi. Mitsuko should have only one tail. I am also disappointed you didn't name Mitsuko after a color like Yukari (violet), Ran (indigo) and Chen (orange). Since kitsune are pretty powerful she'd sit near Ran and Yukari in the color spectrum. It would've been most fitting if you called her Aoi (blue).

Netwarrior

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2010, 11:57:54 AM »
OH!

My apologies!

I didn't know about this kitsune mythology... And I completely forgot about the colors in the names of Yakumo family...

I'll do some research before writing more chapters.

Netwarrior

« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2010, 07:27:27 PM »
I'm sure some people won't like this chapter...

CHAPTER 5

This thing is bugging me is the Baby Boom itself. It's nice and stuff to have so many cute children around, but... I wonder how did the mothers get pregnant. I mean... Every children are exactly alike their mothers, as if they only had 100% of maternal blood, instead of 50% maternal and 50% paternal. It drops out any theory about a mysterious man raping everyone. And Mitsuko drops any suspicion about Yukari.

Speaking of which, I wonder what that greasy old hag is doing. Probably sleeping and dreaming about some man getting attracted to her ( something that would ONLY happen in her dreams! ). Well... Maybe Yukari knows something about the Baby Boom. At least something... I have to talk with her. Or better, I must team up with her and kick the ass of the culprit to death!

Yeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaahhhh... We will team up just like in the Night of Nights and we will kick some ass! Specially fairy ass! I haven't slayed fairies for a loooooong time! Heheheh... My ofudas are begging to being used!

That's it! I'll go to Yakumo House and call Yukari!

Later...

Here I am! Yakumo House! I hate climbing all those giant stairs just to come to this cafofo ( See Notes ), something I usually do. I and Yukari have become best friends, so we visit each other a hell a lot of times. It's a good opportunity for me to eat something good, since Ran cooks very well. Well... Let's knock this door and see if anyone is home.

*knock* *knock* *knock*

-YUKARI! OPEN THIS DOOR! - I shouted, assuming that she is sleeping

The door opened quickly. It was Ran.

-Oh! Hello Mrs. Hakurei! What can I do for you? Did my daughter cause any trouble?

-It's not about Mistuko. Is Yukari home?

-Yes, but she is sleeping.

When you are looking for Yukari, and she is sleeping, you should give up. Nobody can wake up that gobbing old hag. But it's a an emergency! I don't have time to waste waiting for Yukari to wake up.

-May I enter?

-Of course!

Ran opened the door, letting me in.

-May I serve you some tea?

-No, thanks. I have an urgent matter with Yukari.

-Good luck trying to wake her up.

I walked in Yukari's room, and there she was: sleeping like a rock under the futatsu. It would be a hard job, but it's an emergency. I need Yukari's help. I could team up with Suika or that gossip-maniac tengu, but Yukari is better. Maybe I could use some of Aya's help, but it will be difficult to convince her to help me without having to expose my armpits and do whatever she wants for a week.

-Yukari! Wake up! Wake up, you greasy hag!!

-ZZzZZzzzzZZZzzZZZzzz... Hmpofsfdsfsf....

No good. Just words wouldn't wake her up. I'll have to use some more aggresive method. I'll kick her lightly and see if she wakes up.

*kick*

-ZZzZZzzzZZZzzZZZ...

*a bit stronger kick*

-ZZzZZzZZZzz.... No, Renko, the moon isn't made of cheese... ZZzzZZzzzZZz...

Huh? Who the hell is Renko? Bah, never mind. I'll have to use an even more unorthodox method! I know that Yukari usually says stupid random things ( See Notes ), so I'll say something stupid and random.

-Yukariiiii... - I said softly near her ear - Wake up! The baker's bike is blue!

-...What?...

-The baker's bike is blue!

-THE BAKER'S BIKE IS BLUE?!

Yukari created a portal under her, and then appeared again from another portal, standing.

-Where's the orange-colored pencil?! - Yukari uttered

-There's no orange-colored pencil. - Now I have her awake, I just have to tame her

-...What?

-I said that so you would wake up.

-...Whaaaaaaat?

-Yukari, we have a problem.

-Yes, Reimu! We DO have a problem! You woke me up with the BREAKING NEWS about the baker's bike, and I don't see any orange-colored pencil here! ( See Notes )

What the hell is she thinking?! What do orange-colored pencils have to do with blue bikes owned by baker's? Maybe her brain is on strike due all the millenia being underused.

-You lied to me, Reimu! You lied! I can never trust you again! And I though we were BFF's (See Glossary), shame on you!

-I can explain!

-So... Explain yourself!

-Some girls misteriously got pregnant without any carnal conjuction and...

-What?

-Some girls misteriously got pregnant without sleeping with men and...

-Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

-Some girls...

-Women?! Getting pregnant without sex?! Why didn't you said that before?!

-I was trying to say, but...

-It's too late for apologies, Reimu! We have to do something about it!

-Yes! I have some suspicions...

-NO! Didn't you cause enough problems for today, Reimu?! I don't need your ideas, I can think on my own!

-... - I FacePalm'd

-I KNOW! I know who the culprit might be! Follow me!

-I still think we should...

-SHUT UP, REIMU! I don't need your ideas! Now, follow me!

Goshdamnit! She is just dragging me out to nowhere just like in the Night of Nights. I hope she take me to the real culprit...

GLOSSARY

BFF - Best Friend Forever ( a commonly used term in Brazil )

NOTES

Yukari and Stupid Random things - Since the events of Subterranean Animism, Yukari has started to randomly say stupid random things. Nobody know why.

Walfas' Joke - Copyleft rights!

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2010, 01:38:53 AM »
Oh my, I laughed, Yukari was awesome. I loved the Renko joke as well :D

Netwarrior

« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2010, 02:51:14 PM »
CHAPTER 6

We flew in circles in the sky for hours. I warned Yukari about that many times, but she just answered with "I don't need your ideas!". When we finally got a way to somewhere, we ended up in the bamboo forest. We would continue to fly in circles if I didn't convince Yukari that hamburguers cannot be hard-boiled in banana-blue-colored toilets. Seriously, what's on in Yukari's head?

-Here we are... Eientei! - said Yukari

Yes, we are in front of Eientei. What are we doing here?

-Why did you bring me here?

-Think, Reimu, Think!! Eirin is a maniacal potion maker! She surely developed an Impregnating Potion and tested it on people! She is creating this Impregnating Potion to impregnate the moon bunnies, and create a HUGE army of bunnies armed with submachine guns and antitank rifles... So she'll use this army to TAKE OVER GENSOKYO! Once Eirin take over Gensokyo, she will convince everybody that the upper part of the eggs are the broadest side! If that happens... DINOSAURS WILL HIDE MONOCYCLES WHERE JUDE LOST HIS SHOES!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

I FacePalm'd, but some parts of Yukari useless babbling do make sense. I never though about it, but maybe the culprit is really Eirin.

-But... If Eirin is the culprit, why did she impregnate Kaguya?

-Because she needed to throw a planck on the cat, of course! You need to learn to think, Reimu!

I'll pretend I understand.

-Okay... So... Shall we barge in Eientei or not?

-Right after you, my friend!

Hell yeah! My ofudas and my gohei will finally be used, after so many years unused! I'll kick hard many bunny ass tonight! Yeeeeeaaaahhhh... With Yukari on my side, we will put an end on the so-called Baby Boom! Let's ROCK!

I kicked the door open and got some ofudas ready.

-HANDS UP! I HAVE OFUDAS AND I'M NOT AFRAID OF USING THEM!!!

-HANDS UP! I HAVE A USELESS UMBRELLA BECAUSE IT'S NIGHT AND IT'S NOT RAINING!!!

-Dammit Yukari!

-There's nobody here...

All the lights were off, as if there was nobody in there! Hmmm... That's unusual! The lights should be on because of Eirin's Clinic.

-Be careful, Reimu! I'm sure that all the crew of this mansion is somewhere deeper, reunited in a room with a large table, discussing their evil plot to make dinossaurs ride monocycles where Jude lost his shoes!

That may be so. Let's get more into this cafofo! Let's not let our guard down... There may be traps!... I don't care! Nothing can stop the Wonderful Shrine Maiden of Paradise, Reimu Hakurei, from saving Gensokyo from the clutches of Evil! Yeeeeeeeeaaaaaahhhh... I'll kick ass hard! When I put my hands on Eirin, I'll stab her butt with her own syringes, and when I put my hands on Kaguya... Huh, I'll just tell her to tell her daughter to eat her vegetables. Heheheh...

We got deeper and deeper in Eientei... And then, Yukari stopped me.

-SSSSSSHHHH! Reimu, are you listening?

-What?

-Listen...

Oh! I could hear some laughter! It was Kaguya's voice laughing! Yeeeeeaaaahhhh... Kaguya is laughing like a villian after plotting an evil plan! SURE THING! Now I'm sure that Kaguya is using Eirin's impregnating medicine to create an army of bunnies to take over Gensokyo!! But she won't take over Gensokyo, because the Wonderful Shrine Maiden of Paradise is here!! I'll stop her evil plans and I will be the same glorious Gensokyo's Savior like I and Marisa were in the past! Shokun will be so proud of me!...

-The laughter is coming from there! - I said when I saw some light coming from under a big door

-Gop first! I'll watch your back, Reimu!

-Okay!

I Ascension Kick'ed the door and barged in. And our suspicions were correct! There was a large table, with all the Eientei's crew sitting around it, and Kaguya was laughing her ass out, like a villian! Yeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhh... Now we are going to break everything and beat the hell out everybody to death! CHARGE!

-HANDS UP! YOU PLANS OF VILLANY END HERE!!!

-What are you doing here?! - Kaguya

-I know you were planning a way to take over Gensokyo by making Eirin to make an impregnating potion, and then tested it on people around Gensokyo, and now you are going to use it to impregnate your bunnies, create an army and use it to take over Gensokyo!!!

-... - Kaguya glared - Whaaaaaaaaaaat?

-You were even laughing your ass out! It proves that you were devising an evil plan!!

-You're wrong! I was laughing because I lost a Stare game we are playing!

-Yeah! She lost to me! - Reisen

-It's not my fault if you look like a clown, Udonge!

HUH? So...

-So... You aren't devising an evil plan to take over Gensokyo?

Eirin called Kaguya's attention.

-Mistress, this evil plan Reimu though we were planning looks nice!

-Sure thing, Eirin! Let's carry this plan on!

WHATAHELL?!?!??!?!

Dasher-Crash

• Baka Master
  • Ability: Harnessing the power of the BSOD
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2010, 03:03:02 PM »
Shit Hits The Fan real hard this time.
On your mark, aim, action!!!

Netwarrior

« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2010, 03:50:41 PM »
Shit Hits The Fan real hard this time.

Hmmm... This was a criticism about the bad quality of this Fic or a comment about Reimu's stupidity?

Sorry, I don't know every slang of English language...

Dasher-Crash

• Baka Master
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2010, 04:04:12 PM »
Normally, when something small manifests into something large-scale, we call it when Shit Hits the Fan. Because even the smallest of poop can spread when it hits the fan.

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2010, 07:10:21 PM »
Normally, when something small manifests into something large-scale, we call it when Shit Hits the Fan. Because even the smallest of poop can spread when it hits the fan.

^ Basicly, this. Something you might think isn't that important suddenly becomes a massive situation and far more important.

Also, Kaguya having a staring contest with Reisen... Wat?! Reisen can make people go crazy if they look into her eyes. That is so crazy, it's awesome. I like this even more.

OkashiiKisei

« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2010, 08:06:42 PM »
^ Basicly, this. Something you might think isn't that important suddenly becomes a massive situation and far more important.

Also, Kaguya having a staring contest with Reisen... Wat?! Reisen can make people go crazy if they look into her eyes. That is so crazy, it's awesome. I like this even more.

Kaguya is already crazy, Tear. :V

Is that 'yeeeeeaaahhhh' thing a verbal tic? Reimu says that quite a lot in this fic. (HEY THAT RHYMED!)

Though I'd usually call Yukari acting like a senile madwoman as character derailment you managed to make it pretty funny, so I'll let it slip.

Did Yukari forget she could turn her umbrella into a circle saw? That doesn't seem useless to me. Meh, she's just crazy.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2010, 08:34:39 PM by Amatsu-Mikokashii »

Netwarrior

« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2010, 08:33:40 PM »
The "yeeeeaaaahhh" is kinda realy a verbal tic of Reimu's. She usually says it when she is daydreaming.

As for Yukari, I wanted to make her a comical character, and the only way was slightly decharacterizing her, making her a blurter of stupid random phrases ( I use a certain website to generate these phrases ). Actually, the Yukari's character in this Fic kinda comes from a certain brazillian joke.

I want to make this fic be something around a Romantic Comedy ( I don't know how this genre is called in English, so I just translated directly from how it is called in Portuguese ) with wee bits of action.

Bias Bus

• It's unpleasent
  • if you're better than me
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2010, 12:45:49 AM »
I usually don't read anything that remotely involves touhou yuri, but I'm just curious on one detail; Why the sudden switch to hyphens and stuff rather than spaced paragraphs.

Not calling you out or anything, just curious.
No Math Zone - Tumblr (slight nsfw) | Legend of a Hot-Blooded Pig

"The only guy you know to draw fat Touhous." - Erebus

Netwarrior

« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2010, 12:03:23 PM »
I usually don't read anything that remotely involves touhou yuri, but I'm just curious on one detail; Why the sudden switch to hyphens and stuff rather than spaced paragraphs.

Not calling you out or anything, just curious.

Sorry, I didn't quite understand your question.

If you hate yuri, I'm afraid that there will be some yuri scenes. At least there was a yuri scene after the actual plot in the Portuguese version, but I'm planning to change the next plot.

Netwarrior

« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2010, 12:04:37 PM »
The two next chapters are going to be a little short due some difficulties on organizing the plot.

CHAPTER 7

-You don't dare to carry on the plan I though you were carrying on!!! - I can't believe I said that

-Heheheheh... That's funny, Reimu! - DAMMIT YUKARI

-You can't stop us, Reimu! You are a human, and you aged a lot since you last fought me! You stand no chance!

-Dream on! En guarde!!

I got my ofudas and threw them. However... They just fell on the ground just like their were common papers!! HOW?! They should home to Kaguya's face!!

-Reimu, Reimu... I hope you are now aware of your aging. - Kaguya

-Shut up! I'm just 30 years old! I'll just start to age when I'm 40!

-Udonge, you know what to do! - Eirin

-Yes! - Reisen

-Bring it on, bunny!! - I'll beat Reisen to death

-Reimu!! Look out!! - Yukari shouted

The bunny shot a hell of a Lunatic-Difficulty, and I tried to evade, but somehow I couldn't evade it well. I got shot and it hurt as hell, but...

-AAARGH!!

-Reimu! We have to escape! - Yukari said it when she summoned a portal to took me away

Before I could shout to Yukari to let me be, it was too late. We were already in the Yakumo House. Owwwwwww maaaan... This makes me angry! I screwed everything up and now Eientei is REALLY plotting something evil! What should I do!

-Dammit Yukari! I could take that on!

-No, you couldn't. You looked you had a bad sense of direction! You even got shot!

That shot just got my right shoulder... Nothing really bad.

-Teleport me back there! We have to stop them before they create an army!

-You can't even throw your ofudas well! What's on with you, Reimu?

-Maybe I just rusted a bit, after so many years without incidents!

-Or maybe... You are pregnant!

-WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?

-You know that pregnant girls can't fight well!

-No way I'm pregnant!

-The only way to discover is asking Eirin...

-She is our enemy!

-Never mind! Anyways, you can't fight anymore, Reimu. Let me take care of it, but you go home and stay there!

-But!...

-No "buts"! Listen to the elderly! Now, go home and take care of the kids.

-Okay...

I said "okay" but I wasn't willing to give up. I'll rest for today and I'll barge in Eientei again later. This time with Suika or Aya!

Teewee

• In the forest, lazing around...
  • ...building nothing but clay castles.
« Reply #22 on: June 25, 2010, 03:24:54 PM »
I quite like how this fic is turning out :) and

Sorry, I didn't quite understand your question.

If you hate yuri, I'm afraid that there will be some yuri scenes. At least there was a yuri scene after the actual plot in the Portuguese version, but I'm planning to change the next plot.
What Erebus meant was the organizing of the plot. A hyphen is this, the - symbol. You were organizing the dialogue with that instead of into paragraphs like

<dialogue by Reimu> said Reimu with signs of an emotion. <reply dialog from Yukari> replied yukari.
and so on into paragraphs consisting of at least 4 sentences, but not so much that it looks like a wall of text. I hope that clears that up :)

Netwarrior

« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2010, 05:52:23 PM »
Oh, I got it.

I am not adept of dialogues inside paragraphs, it's not quite used by brazillian writers.

Netwarrior

« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2010, 05:55:17 PM »

CHAPTER 8

The wound of the shot healed quickly, despite the strange health state I'm in. I have been throwing up a lot lately, and I find it very strange. It is not usual to me to puke, even on unstable periods. Am I really pregnant?... No. Not possible.

My wives got angry at me because of my little adventure. Alice scolded me saying that I can't be the same reckless youngster I was years ago, because I had a family and responsabilities. Maybe she is right, but if I don't save Gensokyo, nobody will. I completely doubt that Yukari could handle all the Eientei scroundrels even with Ran and Chen. That greasy old hag is unable to use her pea-sized brain. Only I and Marisa, and maybe Sakuya, are capable of saving Gensokyo from the clutches of Evil!

Hmmm... Oh yeah. There's Marisa, too. She may be in a better state than me, so she will be able to drag Alice and Patchouli with her and beat the hell away the enemies. It's not cool for me to for me to ask Marisa's help, but it's for the sake of entire Gensokyo! So... That's it! I will have Marisa to do the hard work for me! Let's go...

I waited until the end of my turn of watching the children in the kindregarten to be able to go to speak with Marisa. I had to scold Cerald because he got a frog and started frightening the girls with it, but he simply didin't listen! I think I'll have to call Cirno for her to watch her son, because he may only listen to her. There were more problems... I saw Kaguya's daughter playing with a toy that Rinnosuke said it's called "Toy Truck", a toy from the Outside World, and then Hikaru came to her and said:

-Hi! Can I play with the twuck?

But Yumeni didn't hear him.

-Hello? - Hikaru

-Hewwo! - Yumeni

-Can I play with the twuck?

Yumeni clutched the "Toy Truck".

-NO!

-But...

-IT'S MY TWUCK!

-YOU'RE SO MEAN!!!

-Mine!

-I HATE YOU!!

-My twuck!

Hikaru ran away, cursing Yumeni.

-MINE! - Yumeni

OH RIGHT! Now even the children of the immoral immortals are enemies. They DO have inherited their mothers' hate! What should I do?... Maybe I should make them make peace before they end up fighting with each other forever just like their mothers... But I will do it later. My turn is ending soon, so it will be Patchouli's problem for her to solve. I have to talk with Marisa.

And there she is: playing with our son. Shokun saw me and asked:

-How did you get hurt, Daddy ~ze?

-I went out to play with a friend and I got hurt.

-Can I play with your friend ~ze?

-If you play with her, you'll end up riding monocycles with dinossaurs were Jude lost his shoes. - I grinned

-What?

-Never mind, darling. Can you go play with someone else, I need to speak with your mother.

-Yes, Daddy ~ze!

Shokun went away. Marisa looked to me as if she already knew what I wanted to tell her.

-Marisa, we got a problem.

-Hah! I bet you went out with Yukari and ended up messing up with someone ~ze!

-More or less...

-And now you need me to help you with them, right ~ze?

-Huh... Yeah.

-Don't count on me ~ze.

-Whaaaaaaaaaaaat?

-Neither I am at the age of adventuring and messing with people. I need to take care of Shokun ~ze.

-You aren't the Marisa I married with!

-And you aren't the Reimu I married with. You could take care of the enemy even without Yukari's help.

-But... I kinda can't fight...

-I see that you haven't been feeling well lately... I think you are pregnant ~ze!

-NO! NO WAY! I may just be sick or something!

-Well... Anyways... Go find someone else to solve the problems you caused ~ze.

-FINE.

Dammit! Marisa isn't going to help me! Now what? Who else is capable of saving Gensokyo from the clutches of Evil? Owww man... I don't like this. I SHOULD have taken care of that lunatic bunny, but why I didn't manage to evade her danmaku as perfectly as I did in the Night of Nights? That was easy enough... A quite easy job for the Wonderful Shrine Maiden of Paradise! Why? Maybe... Maybe.... I could be pregnant!... NO! NO NO NO! That's not possible... I may be just a bit sick! That's it!

Oh YES! I remembered! There's Sakuya! She did well when Yuyuko and Yukari stealed the Spring! And she has got nice danmakus and SpellCards, she could be well suitable for the job. And she doesn't have children nor a family, so she won't give "responsability" excuses. I just hope she doesn't say that Remilia doesn't let her to go out out in the blue like this. But it's an emergency, I'm sure that Remilia will comprehend...

So... That's it! I'll drop by the Scarlet Devil Mansion! Since it's my free time, I can go there right away.

Later...
Good thing that I'm not accompained by that black-hole head of Yukari, so I didn't have to fly in circles with that hag saying stupid things like "The garden dwarfs of the White House are plannig a revolution to ban the Law of Gravity!" or "Can we smoke a rainbow under the groundwater while we see yellow dogs eating the sun?".

And here I am... SDM! Good thing that I didn't bump into Cirno or Daiyousei so I didn't have to waste my time with stupid weaklings.

There is China, sleeping like a rock. She is the BEST guard a mansion could have, indeed! At least I won't need to kick her ass away to enter the SDM. I'll just pass by quietly and try to find Sakuya.

Inside that cafofo, I met some maid fairies who greet me. Since the time I first invaded the SDM, I taugh them a good lesson about NOT MESSING WITH REIMU! But there was a quite surprise between the fairies. There was Flandre, dressed as a maid, cleaning the ground. How come Flandre became a maid? And why does she looks... Smaller?

-Flandre? What are you doing out the basement?

-My name isn't Flandre!

-Huh?

Sakuya appeared from nowhere, maybe because she stopped the time.

-Mistress Hakurei! What brings you here?

-Who is this girl?

-Oh. She is just a maid. - Sakuya looked to the girl - Louise, go clean somewhere else.

-Yes...

The girl went away. So she isn't Flandre... But she REALLY looks like her. Does she is...

-Let me guess... That "Louise" girl is Flandre's daughter, right?

-That should be a secret only known by SDM, but looks like it's too late. Please don't tell anybody about this, okay? - Sakuya seemed worried

-Why is Flandre's daughter a maid?

-Since Mistress Remilia inherited this mansion, she ordered that everybody born inside here should be a maid, regardless whose child they are. Patchouli is the only exception. She was a maid but was promoted to Remilia's personal magician.

-Patchouli was born here?

-Yes. But... What brings you here, Mistress Hakurei?

-I need your help, Sakuya. The Eientei is going to take over Gensokyo and I'm not in a good condition to fight.

-So you want me to fight the Eientei?

-Yeah, kinda so.

-We have to ask Mistress Remilia about this.

-... - Reimu didn't like it -I know that Remi won't help on a matter that doesn't concerns her. So... Never mind.

-May I serve you a cup of tea?

-No, thanks. I want to talk with Flandre.

-Why?

-I want to know what she thinks about her daughter having to work.

-I don't recommend you doing this, Mistress Hakurei. Mistress Flandre gets a little... unstable when it comes to her daughter.

-I see... But I'll take the risk.

-Fine. Follow me.

Heheheheheheh... Sakuya didn't notice my plan! Since I can't go with Sakuya, I'll take someone that wouldn't mind going out a bit, specially when it comes to kicking some ass! Yes, I'm talking about Flandre! She'll be a GREAT helping hand on fighting the Eientei. With her, the matter will be solved in gimpsy! Yeeeaaahhh... Reimu Hakurei will save Gensokyo no matter what it takes! I'm a true heroine, ain't I?

We went down some circular stairs and we ended up in front of Flandre's room's door.

-Here you are. Now, please excuse me. - Sakuya

Sakuya left, just as I wanted! Now I'm just going to come in Flandre's room and talk a way for her to help me.

*knock* *knock* *knock*

-Flandre, are you in there?

No response. Well... I'll just barge in. Let's see if the door is open... Nope. So I'll have to barge in anyways.

-I'M COMING IN!

One more sucessful door-destroying Ascension Kick! I may not be so rusty, nor even pregnant! But... Damn, this room is so dark! I though my hair was dark as hell, but I was wrong! How can Flandre live in a place like this? Oh well, she's a vampire. Anyways, it's too dark and I can't see a thing. I'll try calling her...

-Flandre! I need to talk with you!

I could hear a weak whining coming from somewhere. It must be Flandre. I'll have to adventure mimself into the darkness...

-My... My baby... My baby... - Flandre whined

-Flandre, I need your help.

I couldn't see her, but I knew she was there.

-Go away. I don't wanna play. - Flandre

-I didn't come to play.

-So go away anyways.

-Looks like you miss your daughter a lot, don't you?

Flandre appeared from the darkness, coming at a supersonic speed. She grappled Reimu by her clothes, shouting:

-YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HER?!??!

-Yes.

-How is she?!

-She is a maid here at the SDM, and she looks healthy.

Flandre unclutched Reimu's clothes.

-They... They took her away from me right after she came out from inside me... I tried to escape and see her, but Onee-sama got very angry with me...

Now I've happen to think about this... How did a child like Flandre got pregnant? Maybe she is a tween in her early ages. Anyways, it looks like she misses Louise a lot. I mean... I feel a bit sad for her. Looks like she never saw her child. I can use it as my advantage. Let's butter this petite vampire up!

-What's... What's her name?... Do you know?... I couldn't even give her a name... - Flandre

-It's Louise, or so Sakuya calls her.

-Louise... It's a beautiful name...

-Flandre, I need your help. If you cooperate, I promise you'll be able to see Louise, at least once.

-SERIOUSLY?!?!?!

-Yep!

-What must I do?! I'll do ANYTHING!!

HELL YEAH! My plan is working! Now I just need to take some steps further and everything will go right!

-I just need you help me to kick some ass.

-Easy enough!

-Then we have a deal!

-But... How am I going to get outta here without being seen?

OH NO! I didn't think about that! What am I supposed to about this! I have to get Flandre outta this hell. But... How?...
Think, Reimu, Think!

Huh...

Dammit...

OkashiiKisei

« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2010, 12:05:11 AM »
Flandre got a child too? Damn, considering the fact she is mentally and physically a 10-12 year-old the birth process probably gave her even more traumas and mental instability. And it is pretty sad what happened to her and Louise. Flandre almost looks like Alma from F.E.A.R. now.

Though there is one error: Sakuya states that everyone born in the SDM will be a maid, with the only exception being Patchouli. Well, why is Flandre not a maid then? She wasn't listed as as exception. So unless she and Remilia were born before the mansion was built Flandre should be mentioned on that exception list too.

Shokun and several other kids seem to be able to talk, but Louise can already clean the mansion! How old is she? She can't be much older than the others, right? Unless vampires grow up very fast and then stop growing at a certain moment... How do the undead give birth anyway?

The Walfas 'twuck' joke was pretty clever and very fitting. :V

I think Reimu underestimates Yukari a bit too much. Yukari might be a bit messed up in the head but she's still omnipotent and the series one-and-only Phantasm boss. Ran is also stated to be pretty powerful too, standing tall above the majority of youkai in Gensokyo. The only beings that have officially been described as more powerful than Yukari are Shikieiki and Dragon God. Flandre isn't necessarily stronger than Yukari. I'm sure Yukari, Ran and Chen can take on Eientei by themselves. It won't be easy, but it is far from a impossible battle for Yukari. And if the situation is dire enough she can hax her way to victory. Reimu should have more faith in Yukari.

I assume most youkai haven't aged in the time-skip, so Yukari can't be 'weaker' due to age since she doesn't age anyway (which is what makes the 'greasy old hag' and 'she can only get a man in her dreams' gags a bit strange and unjustified, considering Yukari is ungodly beautiful.)
« Last Edit: June 26, 2010, 10:33:30 PM by Amatsu-Mikokashii »

MysTeariousYukari

• Nomnomnom~
  • Hooray~
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2010, 06:25:33 AM »
I am loving this so much! I got thrown for a loop with the 'Flandre has a daughter' bit, but It seems to fit pretty well.

Dasher-Crash

• Baka Master
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2010, 10:29:20 AM »
OH GOD FLANDRE HAS A CHILD

The world will start to end...

Netwarrior

« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2010, 06:55:26 PM »
@Amatsu-Mikokashi

Let's assume that Flandre was born before Remilia "inherited" the SDM, so she wouldn't have to be a maid.

Other thing is that Reimu's narration doesn't concerns about the passing of the years. You have to calculate and make some assumptions to determine the children's age. Assuming that Reimu was 16 years old when she defeated Utsuho on SA, and then Reimu said to Reisen that she was 30. As the synopsis says, Shokun was born 10 years after the events of SA, so the children are around 4 years old. However, Flandre's daughter may be older because nobody knew about Louise's birthing, so she may be older than the other children.

I think it's written in the next chapter a conjecture of Reimu's about how Flandre could get pregnant even if she is a child.

Teaser

I have been posting one chapter a day, but it's not possible anymore. I'll start to post on each 2 or 3 days, time enough for me to prepare more chapters for a new new-chapter posting spree.
Before I post a new chapter, I'll post a Teaser about the plot's future.

So...

One thing Reimu didn't mention in her narration is her curiosity about Patchouli's past, since Sakuya said she's born as a maid and was promoted. Who are Patchouli's parents?
And how is Reimu going to make Flandre and Louise meet each other without being slayered by Sakuya or Remilia first? Did she REALLY got a plan?

Bias Bus

• It's unpleasent
  • if you're better than me
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2010, 07:15:16 PM »
No one knew about Louise's birth
Sounds like Flandre had to go through labor all by herself. Which to me, is rather jarring. If  I know anything's about Flandre it's that she would be raising enough hell during the initial birth to cause some folks to know about what was going on.

But then again, I'm being much too practical about this...
No Math Zone - Tumblr (slight nsfw) | Legend of a Hot-Blooded Pig

"The only guy you know to draw fat Touhous." - Erebus