Author Topic: Crack Pairings A-Go-Go (Where Roukan Sells Himself For Your Pleasure)  (Read 46750 times)

Caber Knight Etch-A-Sketch

• The return of something
Re: Crack Pairings A-Go-Go (Where Roukan Sells Himself For Your Pleasure)
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2009, 02:39:23 AM »
* Ecchi Sketch approves of this fic!

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2009, 03:36:09 AM »
Yeah, sorry for being around and not continuing this but I was insistent on finishing this off tonight. I'll get to work properly on this PesKil thing tomorrow.

what the
This is a sign that I'm doing SOMETHING right.

Kuma

• Charismatic grizzly bear
  • 熊 熊 熊
« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2009, 05:27:14 AM »
Pesco/kilga is the most amazing thing.
If I don't get more I just might kill the whole world.
Wotters gonna' wot

Moerin

• What's punk? It's an explosion of suppressed dissatisfaction.
  • It's the roar of the soul!
« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2009, 05:35:00 AM »
So, what are the odds of anyone actually being willing to commission something? If I don't get any takers I might just write something every now and then for lulz, but that'll probably be the extent of it...

(And Theorist, you're welcome. :|)

Hey, give me a Paypal link and I'll totally commission you.  I want to see more RinxReimu Rin Satsuki in general, and if it helps give you incentive to write I'm all for it.

...Also, PescoxKilga is a thing of beauty and must be continued~
The solution to all of life's problems!

#1 Rin Satsuki Fan~♥
"For hearts long lost and full of fright, for those alone in blackest night, accept our ring and join our fight... Love Conquers All -  with violet light!"

Drake

« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2009, 05:42:31 AM »
Crack pairings as in, I need some more of this quick or I'm gonna have to kill something.

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

Bias Bus

• It's unpleasent
  • if you're better than me
« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2009, 06:16:38 AM »
Crack pairings as in, I need some more of this quick or I'm gonna have to kill something.
You know, I'm going to say that it's actually that addictive. This coming from a guy who rarely pairs off any characters, let alone Touhous.
No Math Zone - Tumblr (slight nsfw) | Legend of a Hot-Blooded Pig

"The only guy you know to draw fat Touhous." - Erebus

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2009, 09:31:05 AM »
I eagerly await what will be in store for Kilga.

Kuma

• 熊 熊 熊
« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2009, 10:49:56 AM »
I eagerly await what will be in store for Kilga.

as do I
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 10:52:37 AM by HatKuma035 »
Wotters gonna' wot

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2009, 01:02:40 PM »
Agh, I just realised I have no idea how Kilga talks in PMs and stuff. -_-

Gimme a few days for author research before this picks up again.

♛ Apher-Forte

• Am I to go home...or shall I stay alone?
  • Forever lost at sea, a distant bell rings for me
    • Himitsu's NSFW Blog ~ contains NSFW material
« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2009, 01:27:41 PM »
I am interested, now that it is written...
  <-- my artwork thread, click me!
[ Find my cosplay photos here. ] OMG I HAVE TUMBLR FOLLOW PLZX Will You Remember Me... ?

Menorah Jams, Pham

• I'm allergic to sushi. Everytime I eat more than 80 sushis, I barf
  • donde esta la biblioteca
« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2009, 04:00:51 PM »
I would like an MJPxTriangles marriage consummation ficlet.

* gets served with pre-emptive divorce papers

Pesco

• Trickster Rabbit Tewi
  • Make a yukkuri and take it easy with me
« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2009, 04:29:29 PM »
I would like an MJPxTriangles marriage consummation ficlet.

* gets served with pre-emptive divorce papers

We don't need to see a fic for something that's already canon.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2009, 11:55:19 PM »
Writing this whole thing from the view of Cowboy Bebop Kilgamayan at his computer is turning out to be a lot harder than I thought, so I'm cheating a little. Trust me when I say that compared to what I've been told to include later, this is nothing.

-----

"##Vote: Pesco47

Obvscum."

It was a simple, three-word post with an unexplained vote on it. In most cases people would have dismissed it as a joke at this point in the game and ignored it.

Except that it had been written by Pesco. He had started the game by voting for himself.

There was an awkward silence on the thread as the players simply stared at the post. The only exception was Kilgamayan, who was furiously rubbing his temples to get rid of his headache.

Is he even trying to play seriously?

He opened the quicktopic, still showing Pesco's last witty remark as its most recent post.

'okay seriously what the hell are you doing'

He didn't have the patience to write in proper English, hastily making his complaints known to his supposed teammate. By the time he returned to the thread the nervous silence had ended, and Pesco's self-vote had become the game's first topic of discussion. No longer was the game like a playground frolic - immediately the attitude of everyone involved had become deadly strict, like generals in a war room looking for a traitor.

I have a bone to pick with him, and I'm going to do it in person.

No-one was expecting him anywhere right now. He could afford to spend a little time in this thread. He pulled out a piece of paper from under the keyboard and held it between his fingers, muttering something beneath his breath.

"Let me be that which people see me as. Persona [Avatar Form]."

The screen of his computer pulsed white for a few moments, filling the room with light. As the light dissipated, the only sign that Kilga had ever been there was a slight rocking in his chair.

---

It was a general complaint of the masses that the forum game of Mafia was too impersonal. It was too difficult to make any reads into the mindset of a player if you couldn't see their expressions, and on top of that it meant conversations were artificial and clunky. In most cases this would be an unavoidable circumstance, since there's no logical way for people across the world to meet face-to-face like that.

Of course, when we start talking magic, logic goes out of the window.

It was a closely guarded secret only shared with the best-known and most seen players on the forum, but some had learned how to take the magic of Gensokyo and use it to an extent in the real world. The founder of this sect of mages (for lack of a better description) was the user Alice Margatroid, better known to most simply as the Godmother. (Alice was male, but on a board like MotK that usually wasn't relevant.)

As such, it was possible for the regular players to meet face-to-face, although to an extent the magic had to obey certain restrictions. In this case, your appearance typically resembled what the majority of players imagined you as. Given the content of the board, this was typically a Touhou character.

For Kilga it was (ironically) Reisen, given his name on the Shrinemaiden IRC. As he arrived within the thread, so to speak, he glanced over himself. Reisen's clothes, skirt and all? Check. Sudden long flowing purple hair? Check. Bunny ears? Check. A strange feeling that staring at someone too long could give them a headache? Check.

Stubble, a distinctly masculine voice and a six-pack? Check, check and check.

KILGAMAYAN HAS LOGGED IN.

A voice from above resounded throughout the topic to inform the other players present that he had arrived in person. Before the voice's booming had even finished Kilga was promptly thrown to the floor, his attacker lying on top of him.

"Hi, Reisen!"

It was Pesco, based on the fact that he looked very much like Tewi excusing the black dress and the uncharacteristic cleavage. Kilga tried not to think about what this meant the REAL Pesco looked like, but the word 'manboobs' was stuck in his head now and it wasn't coming out. He quickly wrestled the rabbit away and brushed himself off, readjusting his tie until it was precisely at right angles to the floor.

"What, so I can't act in character, うさ?"

As Pesco stuck out his tongue in defiance, Kilga desperately looked for something else to pay attention to. The earlier conversations he had missed were recorded as posts which he walked past on the way to the current debate. Most of them were simple 'What the hell is Pesco doing' statements, but a few people were willing to put him down as scum pretending to be a suicidal role like a jester.

One of those posters was making his feelings known as Kilga caught up with the most recent posts. His short brown hair had an awkward looking black ribbon tied in it, and a pair of swords hung at his side. A tiny spirit of some sort was floating besides him, bouncing around as he walked in circles around the room. No-one else was online at that point, so he was mostly ranting so that people could catch up on it later.

"##Vote: Pesco47

Put simply, I don't see how Pesco could have had any sort of Townie intentions when he posted this. There's no way something like this could produce anything productive - oh, hey, Kilga."

The speaker cut himself off as Kilgamayan approached, quickly adjusting himself to a formal, proper position. A proud grin ran across his face, expecting a compliment on how well he'd set out his case.

"Morning, Rou. Good to see you're voting the same person you vote day 1 every game. On the bright side, at least you're pretty consistent."

Roukanken's smirk vanished pretty quickly after a statement like that. He had a bit of a history with Pesco, as in he was Pesco's best known target for playing around with. Whether it entertained him personally was a different thing entirely, but during the game is certainly seemed to piss him off a lot.

"You're not going to argue that Pesco isn't acting scummy, are you? What could voting himself possibly achieve?"

Kilga promptly facepalmed, Rou getting mildly aggravated at having to repeat himself. He was very good at believing in his own opinion, especially when he was wrong. This little trait made him a very difficult player to deal with, as he was willing to argue a case long after it became irrelevant.

Meanwhile, Kilga found himself with a problem to deal with. For all intents and purposes he agreed with Rou on this one - Pesco's self-vote was pretty stupid, but if Pesco died so did he. That left him no choice but to try an argue a viewpoint he didn't agree with, so he had to make an effort to sound as genuine as possible before he started talking. Thank God Mafiascum had an article for just about everything.

"Rou, I want to ask you a question. Have you ever heard of Fong's-"

"##Unvote: Pesco47
Vote: Roukanken."

"...Gambit?"

Before Kilgamayan could finish his question, Pesco's voice could be heard from all directions as his vote was declared. He skipped down to Kilga's side, grabbing his hand and holding tightly to it. Kilga resisted the urge to press harder on it in the hope that he broke something.

"Uh...no, I haven't."

Rou was doing his best to look unfazed. He was failing miserably. Kilga almost felt sort of sorry for him as he started to explain.

"Rou, Fong's Gambit is when a player votes themselves to try and lure the Mafia into voting for them. That's what you were trying to do, right Pesco?"

Kilga expected his teammate to nod here, but instead he shook his head and gave a playful grin.

"First Post Mind Hax. The first thing he said looked weird, so I think he's scu- hey, stop crushing my hand like that, seriously! うさあああ~"

Okay, close your eyes and count to ten. Resist the urge to wring his neck, he isn't worth it...

-----

I wouldn't mind some Mafia people giving me pointers on what to make them look like here, otherwise I'll probably end up offending someone somehow. -_-

Drake

« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2009, 12:19:33 AM »
Stubble, a distinctly masculine voice and a six-pack? Check, check and check.
I died.

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2009, 12:22:55 AM »
First Post Mind Hax.
It never ends, right Pesco?

Kiro

• Drinks: Everything
  • Sleeps: Anywhere
« Reply #45 on: August 12, 2009, 01:16:47 AM »
I only just saw this topic, but I am highly entertained. Because it is way too accurate a representation of our worst shenanigans. Just go with it Rou, you know all the little quirks in the MotK Mafia community. But here's some ideas:

Expand on the UK bastard modding angle too.
Pull up that old relationships dodecahedron for the lulz as well.

I'm expecting a crazy orgy during LYLO.

« Reply #46 on: August 12, 2009, 01:41:12 AM »
What I wanna know is, why the hell did Google Translate interpret "usa" as "king"?

Kuma

• 熊 熊 熊
« Reply #47 on: August 12, 2009, 07:42:31 AM »
What I wanna know is, why the hell did Google Translate interpret "usa" as "king"?

because awesome
Wotters gonna' wot

Unesco

• United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization
    • www.unesco.org
« Reply #48 on: August 12, 2009, 02:16:29 PM »
That's great. (wonder if I'll get let in on the magic :P)

EDIT: This is UK...

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #49 on: August 13, 2009, 01:04:17 AM »
I expected to have more done tonight, but writing this is proving to be one hell of a challenge. This is also probably going to end up being absurdly long given its current pace, well beyond anything I'd be willing to commission. -_-

-----

"So what are you going to do now?"

Pesco asked the question without the slightest hint of concern as the pair sat alone in the Quicktopic. Technically this was the only place where the pair could speak without the other players overhearing them, and Kilga had dragged him here by the ear at the first opportunity. The moon rabbit deliberately sat as far away from his cohort as possible, but since there weren't many posts in this topic he didn't have as much room as he'd have liked.

"Stop acting like I have a choice. It's not like I can vote for you or anything."

Pesco let off a playful giggle at his teammate's expense. The lack of worry in his voice was what irritated Kilga the most - he had just pulled a nigh-suicidal move in thread, and here he was laughing about it. There was a line between entertaining yourself and deliberately sabotaging your faction, and Pesco had just about crossed it.

"Guess you'd better go for Rou, then. Even if what he did was honestly a decent enough idea."

And so you remind me that I'm about to argue a case with no merit. Thanks again, Pesco.

"Nyaa~, what's going on in here?" A third voice filled the topic, catching both rabbits by surprise. Even if this place prevented other players from listening in, there was an obligation to let the Game Master see what people were doing behind closed doors. And/or laugh at the players whenever possible. It depended on the GM, really.

But given that it's UK...yeah, this isn't going to be fun.

UncertainKitten walked in with a sense of regality that her maid outfit lacked. Her light ginger hair hung down to her chest, and her feline ears sat perked up in the hope of intercepting fresh gossip. Behind her a black tail was swishing around, nearly whacking Kilga in the knee. If Orin ever ended up cosplaying Mikuru Asahina, she'd probably end up looking sort of like UK.

"Morning, boss." Pesco stood up straight, giving UK an almost robotic salute. Kilga always wondered why it was so high-pitched - was Pesco secretly a 13-year-old whose balls hadn't dropped yet or something? The Game Master responded by patting the rabbit on the head.

"Hi, guys! Enjoying your role together?" She shot a glance at Kilga as she said this, the annoyance running across his face being all she needed to see. Her expression momentarily switched to a demonic grin, on the verge of pointing and laughing at his plight, before switching back to the happy-go-lucky UK everyone else knew and loved.

Okay, scratch my previous idea. UK is now officially a Miller Insane Cop in the next game I run.

"Sure thing. All I did was post once and already Kilga is all over the place. I'm the best lover ever." Pesco turned to Kilga, his face brightening as if suddenly remembering something important. "Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I asked UK to pair us up as Lovers here. Hope you don't mind that, うさ~!"

Somehow, the news that Pesco had planned this didn't surprise him much. He just wished there was something around here that he could pick up and crush. Or kick at, or step on, he wasn't exactly picky when it came to managing his anger. He stood up from his corner of the topic, intent on using the same entrance UK had just appeared from before they could both gang up on him any further.

"Oh, so you're going back into the fray, then? Good luuuuck~! Try not to die too violently, nyaa!" If it wasn't the game master talking, Kilga would have given her an excellent view of his middle finger. He had to settle for a bored, unconvincing wave as he returned to the thread. Pesco and UK looked in his direction for a while, to ensure that he'd definitely left them to themselves. Even so, UK felt the need to whisper as she asked "Have you told him yet?"

Pesco's face fell the moment the question was asked, his body suddenly standing to attention. He rubbed his nose, looking away awkwardly and blushing a little. "It's not that easy, even for me. I can't do it when we're at odds like this, he'd think I was kidding."

"Then shouldn't you do something really useful in the game to make him trust you more?"

"What do you think I voted myself for?" This response earned a puzzled stare from UK, a mainstay reaction of most people to Pesco's shenanigans. The rabbit's smirk returned, although now it seemed slightly more forced. "And if I'm right, it should be paying off any second now."

-----

Hopefully UK is okay with being the stepdaughter of Orin and Mikuru. :/

There'll be a bigger segment tomorrow when I don't start writing this at 1am I swear.

Unesco

• www.unesco.org
« Reply #50 on: August 13, 2009, 01:10:28 AM »
Hopefully UK is okay with being the stepdaughter of Orin and Mikuru. :/

It's about the most amazing cosplay fusion for me that you could have come up with. I don't think my real hair color is quite ginger though ^-^

~UK

(yes, I'm too lazy to switch accounts)
« Last Edit: August 13, 2009, 01:12:04 AM by Unesco »

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #51 on: August 13, 2009, 01:13:19 AM »
I don't think my real hair color is quite ginger though ^-^
Benefit of the doubt. I was half tempted to make it that you had red hair under a ginger wig. -_-

Unesco

• www.unesco.org
« Reply #52 on: August 13, 2009, 01:15:57 AM »
I don't think my real hair color is quite ginger though ^-^
Benefit of the doubt. I was half tempted to make it that you had red hair under a ginger wig. -_-

Hmm...I guess my real hair color is a dirty blonde/light brown if I think about it.

FinnKaenbyou

• Formerly Roukanken
  • blub blub nya
« Reply #53 on: August 14, 2009, 12:31:46 AM »
Introducing three characters in one segment is hard. Just so you know.

-----

KILGAMAYAN HAS LOGGED IN.

A small crowd had formed in Kilga's absence, murmuring about Fong's Gambit. Rou was still arguing his case, insisting to anyone who was willing to listen (read: more or less no-one) that Pesco was obviously scum and that everyone was being an idiot for not agreeing with him immediately. A few people had caved in and agreed with him, but there were stragglers who remained unconvinced.

"Rou, Pesco wouldn't make a move like that without good reason. You know his meta better than anyone here."

The speaker was another well-known player, Kiro, muttering his disapproval for what must have been the fiftieth time. He straightened up the black dress he was wearing, a remnant of the Kamio Misuzu avatar he had used back when Mafia began. It wasn't until you experienced it yourself that you noticed that absurdly long blonde hair did have its drawbacks, as he was known for tripping up over himself every so often. Despite this clumsiness, as a player Kiro's ability was first-class, and it had almost become a running gag that the Mafia would get rid of him at the first opportunity every time he was Town.

"Seriously, why the hell is everyone here so obsessed with meta? We can't just give everyone free passes based on what they usually do!" Rou was clearly getting irritated, waving his hands around in all directions to vent his stress. Not paying proper attention, he managed to slap his ghost half head on and promptly fell to the floor like he'd just been punched in the cheek. Kilga resisted the urge to laugh at the fallen swordsman as he joined the crowd.

Okay, he's given me a decent opening. Better try making something of this.

"Question. If calling people out on meta is so scummy, why aren't you voting Alice for lurking so much?" Kilga pointed to a member of the crowd who up until now had been silent, reading a grimoire of some sort while only half-listening to the discussion. At least it looked like a book at first sight, but on closer inspection it turned out to be a laptop cunningly disguised as one. Its owner was Alice Margatroid himself, the player who had discovered and passed around the secrets of the Avatar Form. As an avid fan of Umineko (much to Kilga's private disdain), he had inherited the striking red hair of Battler Ushiromiya to go with the traditional Margatroid attire.

His best known habit was saying absolutely nothing.

"Alice is...well, Alice. He's a special case, and when he does talk it's to say something awesome, so he doesn't count."

Rou was still trying to make his case even while face down on the floor. He heard someone move over to him and extend a hand to help him up, which he promptly accepted. His blood ran cold for an instant as his hand gripped cold metal until he looked up and saw whose arm he had just grabbed.

"Oh, sure, gimme the wounded gazelle face. That'll buy me over, guaranteed."

Carthrat was well remembered for his original avatar, a genderswapped Freddy Kreuger, whose striped sweater and claw-like hand he had inherited. His more recent avatar was responsible for the impressive moustache and barmah hat, proof of his Australia heritage. He lifted Roukanken back to his feet, brushing off his mechanical hand as soon as he got the chance.

"But yeah, Kilga's got a point on this one. Pesco's got his own meta too, and if we ignored it we'd probably just lynch him Day 1 every game. You're jumping to conclusions here."

Kilga flashed something that resembled a smile as Carthrat spoke. He'd been responsible for bringing Carth into the game in the first place, and the pair were good friends even outside of Mafia. Rou stepped back, the accusations starting to get to him.

Time to step in and land the killer blow.

"This self-vote was probably a plan to trip up the Mafia with an easy target. From the looks of things, you've fallen for it hook, line and sinker. ##Vote: Roukanken."

Another booming resonance as the vote declaration spread throughout the board. Kilga couldn't help but be a little proud of himself for turning such a hopeless case into something believable. And the rest of the Town agreed-

"That's ridiculous." Kiro whispered without so much as flinching.

"The hell?" Rou shouted, reacting violently enough for himself and Kiro combined.

"..." Alice shook his head in disapproval, not wasting any words on the matter.

...Or maybe not.

"You're forgetting that Pesco's post was the only thing worth discussing at the time, Kilga. What else was he meant to do?"

Kiro knocked another strand of hair out of his eyes (seriously, having hair like that must have been hell on earth) as he made his usual solid points. Rou, desperate for support of some kind, clung to his words like a drowning man to a rock.

"Y-Yeah! If I didn't find Pesco scummy, what else was I going to do? Sit back and wait for another suspect? In fact, your whole attack on me rests on Pesco being Town, and why should I believe that?!"

Kilga clenched his fists as the united glare of the populace fell upon him. Carthrat was pondering the idea for a while, eventually giving up and shrugging his shoulders.

"He's got you there, Kilga. Scum Pesco's as nutty as Town Pesco, now that I think about it...damn, why do we never get any easy lynches on Day 1 anymore?"

Rou grew more and more confident by the second, the tables quickly turning in his favour. He pointed at his suspect with a needlessly extravagant motion, savouring the moment.

"Your clear of Pesco is based on absolutely nothing, and whatever his actual affiliation is it makes you look bad for not thinking his case over! Right now, you're far more scummy than he is! ##Unvote: Pesco, Vote: Kilga!"

There was no quiet disapproval this time around. Those present slowly walked towards Kilga, threatening to encircle him. He could easily log out at any time, but only guilty men ran so he'd just be making things worse. Only Carthrat hung back, unconvinced by what he was being told.

So here I am, about to be persecuted for an opinion that isn't my own.  ...I hate this game sometimes.

Votes were cast and questions were asked, but the MotK community had a habit of picking a suspect and sticking to him intently unless something massive came up. Roukanken led the assaut, picking at every little hole he could find in Kilga's defenses and explanations. What he missed Kiro picked up on, and every word that came out of his mouth seemed to turn up as evidence against him.

Makes you wonder what the point is in defending yourself at all, if you think about it too much.

He was getting tired of this. In the end Mafia was just a game, and he had better things to do than sit here and take false accusations all day long. At the very least, he wanted to have a word with Pesco, preferrably whilst armed with a large blunt object.

"Look, I need to go. I'll be back later. Log o-"

"うふふふふ~"

His command was cut off by a voice that on instinct alone made Kilga want to punch something. Pesco literally leapt into the fray, forcing the crowd to disperse as he landed next to his fellow rabbit.

"Well, looks like my gambit paid off better than I thought it would. Thanks, Kilga, but I can take this one from here. You be a good bunny and go do something else."

There wasn't a single word in that entire sentence that didn't make Kilga want to do something painful to Pesco, but his instincts froze before he could perform the deed. There was a glint in Pesco's eye, a bright but confident expression that wordlessly said to him 'I know what I'm doing, I'll be fine on my own'. That was a good enough reason for Kilga to make a break for it, along with the satisfaction he'd get from seeing Pesco fall into the hole he'd dug for himself.

"Heh, do whatever you want. Log out."

Kilga's form slowly faded, as the mysterious voice in the sky announced his exit majestically. Pesco knew everyone was watching him - some with concern, some with disapproval, but most importantly, one with fear.

"Now, where were we, うさ?"

-----

As a side note, I'm willing to take suggestions for what I should name this thing. <_<

« Reply #54 on: August 14, 2009, 05:21:35 AM »
Hmm. "Crack Mafia" has a sort of ... instinctive appeal for me for some reason, though it fails to describe the rest of it I guess. "Crack Pairing Mafia", but that isn't quite as pithy.

Also, halfhearted /r/ for Doyora x both Watatsukis, with him acting like a complete and utter Leisure Suit Larry (warning, TVTropes, etc) yet nevertheless also being a complete Marty Stu about the relationship itself. Possibly involving Stockholm syndrome, as well.

Kiro

• Drinks: Everything
  • Sleeps: Anywhere
« Reply #55 on: August 14, 2009, 05:27:56 PM »
So here I am, about to be persecuted for an opinion that isn't my own.  ...I hate this game sometimes.

Truer words have never been spoken.

« Reply #56 on: August 14, 2009, 06:56:26 PM »
Yeah, forgot to mention, that's why I pretty much stay out of UGW.

ES-Anthy

• *Roll*
  • *fwump*
« Reply #57 on: August 15, 2009, 12:25:33 PM »
This, I approve of very much, now only if I had a paypal account, then I could commission you for something, but alass, I do not, oh well, I guess my other dream shall go unanswered, also, I am not refering to my idea of Gai shishioXMima

Caber Knight Etch-A-Sketch

• The return of something
« Reply #58 on: August 15, 2009, 06:32:24 PM »
Gai shishioXMima

Scuse me for a sec...

* Etch goes to write a story~

Should I be explicit or go the more ordinary path?
« Last Edit: August 15, 2009, 06:37:42 PM by Ecchi Sketch »

ES-Anthy

• *Roll*
  • *fwump*
« Reply #59 on: August 16, 2009, 12:00:04 AM »
Gai shishioXMima

Scuse me for a sec...

* Etch goes to write a story~

Should I be explicit or go the more ordinary path?

god dammit don't tempt me.