Author Topic: Cosmic Break  (Read 211537 times)

Wisp

• Oh?
  • Asuka, asuka, asuka...
Re: Cosmic Break (FANART 01/12 - 02/17 also UC GARA2 IS RIDICULOUSLY GOOD)
« Reply #510 on: February 17, 2011, 02:36:05 AM »
logic guild chat

<Wisp> there are japanese exchange students at my school
<Wisp> they're pretty good at english
<Philosophy> :O
<Philosophy> are they cute?
<Wisp> but they still have the cute accents :D
<Wisp> one of them asked me if i liked manga
<Wisp> i said yes
<Wisp> and her reaction scared me
<Philosophy> and then proceeded to make out with you
<Wisp> LMAO
<Philosophy> best... day... ever...
<nem> *insert Japanese sentence here*
They think I'll think that they'll do (A) so they'll do (B) because I wouldn't think they'd think of that but then because they might think I know what they're thinking they'll do (A) after all because I wouldn't think they'd think that way.

Prody

• (*'v'*) Creation
  • 『てめえら全員、ぶっ飛ばす!!』
    • Prody's other youtube channel
« Reply #511 on: February 17, 2011, 07:56:34 AM »
Sturbanger's only good for Epoch where you can't seem to miss. I try to use Amateus-Destructor for Union Wars.

I've been trying to get a titan bazooka or blast bazooka as well, but no luck on those.
Prody's anime list! - Prody's favourite MADs on NicoDouga! - Me when steam trading
I wonder if anyone knows the true meaning of the last song in Nanairo?
the economy the economy the economy the economy

reVelske

• Epitome of Justice
  • I've got better things to do tonight than die.
« Reply #512 on: February 17, 2011, 10:59:11 AM »
Clan tourney matchup is set!

http://www.cosmicbreak.com/commu/img.php?filename=tc_30014_1_1297939755.png&m=pc

Super nervous atm, lack of confidence is kickin' in yo, I just don't feel I'm on par with rest of my guildies. At least it's 10vs10 so PC won't lag to hell like in typical 30vs30 Shuffle rooms.

Now I just need to find some Midoro cosmo to finish up my Izuna's tune up, can only get them from Arcantus, right?

« Reply #513 on: February 17, 2011, 01:23:28 PM »
[attach=1]

:smug:

Clan tourney matchup is set!

http://www.cosmicbreak.com/commu/img.php?filename=tc_30014_1_1297939755.png&m=pc

Super nervous atm, lack of confidence is kickin' in yo, I just don't feel I'm on par with rest of my guildies. At least it's 10vs10 so PC won't lag to hell like in typical 30vs30 Shuffle rooms.

Now I just need to find some Midoro cosmo to finish up my Izuna's tune up, can only get them from Arcantus, right?
I decided not to participate in the clan tourney because I don't have a single bot that's at max level or fully tuned.  After seeing some of the other clanmates that joined though, I'm regretting that decision >_>

Midoro drops from bosses for sure, I don't actually remember the last time I got one from arcantus.

Also, Lop sisters next week <3

EDIT: And since you're never on IRC at the same time as me, some tips for Crescent Saint (or rather, general air melee):

1. Melee airs should focus more on quick weapons with lots of reach than weapons with high force.  This is also true for land melee (see: Metal Slayer sucks ass), but it's even more important for air melee due to adding the third dimension of elevation.  Popular melee choices include Kamui Staff, Sonic Blade, and Slash Blade.  Halberds and Lances (can airs use lances?) are also good.  I personally like rapiers, but lots of people have trouble using them effectively, so.

2. If you don't want a specific melee weapon, Ace Braver AMs are fantastic as well.  They actually have near-identical stats to Crescent Saint's default arms (1 less fly), and stunlock effectively.  You can run x2 shields or a shield and a gun of some sort with this setup without sacrificing melee.

2a. Frau legs.

3. Since you'll be in enemy territory and are dependent on boost, you'll want quick jump, quick boost, and/or float dash.  Quick Land+Float Dash is a great combination, though I don't know how viable it is cost/cart-wise.

4. Flying is the most versatile form of mobility.  You can actually afford to be more aggressive with airs so long as there aren't arts around, since you can get in and get out more easily.

5. Only dual melee bit is dual pepen, and it has crappy range.  Use Slayer bits.  Alternately, use dual beam/laser and laugh as you horribly maim and stunlock any land you meet.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 08:55:52 PM by Esoterica »

Mounting Jaggis

• It's a dinosaur rodeo!
  • Yeee haww!
« Reply #514 on: February 18, 2011, 01:04:58 AM »
There so many people in channel 2. Do they actually think this is true?

Mounting Jaggis

• It's a dinosaur rodeo!
  • Yeee haww!

« Reply #517 on: February 18, 2011, 02:32:14 AM »
Why?
Because it'd be hilarious.

EDIT: Welp, clanmate went there, rolled x1 UC gara, and got an [Ro] Cube.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 03:38:03 AM by Esoterica »

Wisp

• Oh?
  • Asuka, asuka, asuka...
« Reply #518 on: February 18, 2011, 04:34:44 AM »
I'm going to roll the UC gara once I get over 2k UC.
They think I'll think that they'll do (A) so they'll do (B) because I wouldn't think they'd think of that but then because they might think I know what they're thinking they'll do (A) after all because I wouldn't think they'd think that way.

Caber Knight Etch-A-Sketch

• The return of something
« Reply #519 on: February 18, 2011, 04:37:53 AM »
So I join'd a couple of weeks ago

still getting my ass kicked by samurai robot girls

(if any of you people are out there, look up Zazz)

« Reply #520 on: February 18, 2011, 05:07:16 AM »
So I join'd a couple of weeks ago

still getting my ass kicked by samurai robot girls

(if any of you people are out there, look up Zazz)
You unfortunately need to be in the same area as someone else to send friend requests in this game.

I'm going to be idling at the channel 3 (I think; it might be ch2) mission counter for the next 15 hours or so though.  My IGN is Suguri, look for a black and gold Thoarla Nimbus standing between the mission counter bots.

EDIT: BRD?  Son, I am dissapoint.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 05:26:41 AM by Esoterica »

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #521 on: February 18, 2011, 06:19:20 AM »
*sigh* I wish everything didn't have to be RT. Anyone know any fun UC bots? I decided to try Helingal, and once I got over the fact he was a transforming Helicopter, he was underwhelming. Why bother with him when I can use a Seraph, Izuna, or a Tesla. His weapons deal very little damage,and I can't change them, where as with the other 3, I can switch things out for extra flexibility. I could try tune-ups, but I absolutely tuning(it can go die,) I only use it for things I really like to use, and Hellingal has to work his way up there. I might try my luck with another bot, but I don't want to spend 30k-50k to get a robot that's obsolete compared to what I already have.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Prody

• (*'v'*) Creation
  • 『てめえら全員、ぶっ飛ばす!!』
    • Prody's other youtube channel
« Reply #522 on: February 18, 2011, 07:57:29 AM »
*Rolls UC gara in Channel 2 and gets gold*

I say they increased the odds of getting better rewards in general.
Prody's anime list! - Prody's favourite MADs on NicoDouga! - Me when steam trading
I wonder if anyone knows the true meaning of the last song in Nanairo?
the economy the economy the economy the economy

Dormio Ergo Sum

• MotK's Official Idlebot
  • I don't bite... much.
« Reply #523 on: February 18, 2011, 08:12:01 AM »
*Rolls UC gara in Channel 2 and gets gold*

I say they increased the odds of getting better rewards in general.
I rolled UC gara for the first time in one or two weeks today.
3x Derpwalk.
 :toot:

« Reply #524 on: February 19, 2011, 06:54:26 AM »
If anyone wants free powerleveling tomorrow, pop by IRC.  I'm going to be repeatedly soloing 3* Haku tomorrow for exp and UC, as well as tuneup materials.  2250 exp minimum per round, 1000+ UC.  All you have to do is farm mobs for chips or hang out in the outpost until I get to final form, then you can pop in at any point to get your exp/money.

Wisp

• Oh?
  • Asuka, asuka, asuka...
« Reply #525 on: February 19, 2011, 06:17:29 PM »
Give almost any S-size land type two Lily Rain arms and it gets a small boost in STR and TEC.

« Reply #526 on: February 19, 2011, 06:27:41 PM »
Give almost any S-size land type two Lily Rain arms and it gets a small boost in STR and TEC.
Lily Rain AM is fantastic for airs.  +2 str +2 tec +1 fly, great on anything that flies.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #527 on: February 19, 2011, 09:53:06 PM »
Lily Rain AM is fantastic for airs.  +2 str +2 tec +1 fly, great on anything that flies.

Is there anything other AM that can contend with them. I'm debating getting a slotted Lily Rain. Main reason I'm hesitant is because I'm trying to get 50 RT for a Sturbanger(he's fucking badass), Aquila(what my friend used), or a chibi.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

reVelske

• Epitome of Justice
  • I've got better things to do tonight than die.
Re: Cosmic Break
« Reply #528 on: February 19, 2011, 10:07:09 PM »
Slotted Mach Knight AM has more potential than Lily's, for a FLY/TEC build that is.

Though for a M size bot, Tengu AM wins if you do not intend to tune anytime soon.

« Reply #529 on: February 19, 2011, 10:19:18 PM »
Is there anything other AM that can contend with them. I'm debating getting a slotted Lily Rain. Main reason I'm hesitant is because I'm trying to get 50 RT for a Sturbanger(he's fucking badass), Aquila(what my friend used), or a chibi.
If you're talking UC, Dharma and Cyberoid AMs are the best.

In terms of RT, Cross Raptor AM is the best you'll find if you can luck out with gara 1.  For non-gara bots, Maril March AM and Mecha Jetter AM are solid choices as well.

Wisp

• Oh?
  • Asuka, asuka, asuka...
« Reply #530 on: February 19, 2011, 10:53:37 PM »
Me: Hey, Mom, can I buy-
Mom: NO. DON'T PUSH YOUR LUCK.

The fuck.

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #531 on: February 20, 2011, 02:52:40 AM »
If you're talking UC, Dharma and Cyberoid AMs are the best.

In terms of RT, Cross Raptor AM is the best you'll find if you can luck out with gara 1.  For non-gara bots, Maril March AM and Mecha Jetter AM are solid choices as well.

Before I go looking for cyberroid, what kind of bot  is he, and more importantly, is he in the shop(I'm not going into arcantus if I don't have too and I know what dharma star is)?

btw, how do you feel about the peace maker? Just got one from UC Gara 2. Was thinking of using it instead of a Vulcan with Shino when I get Boost Run. Maybe I'll test it with a Jikun. Also, how can the Damascus knife have more  range than a Kamui Staff? It's so small.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 02:56:33 AM by hyorinryu »

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

« Reply #532 on: February 20, 2011, 03:09:18 AM »
Before I go looking for cyberroid, what kind of bot  is he, and more importantly, is he in the shop(I'm not going into arcantus if I don't have too and I know what dharma star is)?

btw, how do you feel about the peace maker? Just got one from UC Gara 2. Was thinking of using it instead of a Vulcan with Shino when I get Boost Run. Maybe I'll test it with a Jikun. Also, how can the Damascus knife have more  range than a Kamui Staff? It's so small.
Cyberoid is a UC support bot.

Peacemaker seems to be a worse accelgun as far as I can tell.  Damascus Knife is  just weird in general.

Nat Tea

• ★三 ☆三 ★三 ☆三 ★三
  • 三☆ 三★ 三☆ 三★ 三☆
« Reply #533 on: February 20, 2011, 03:56:09 AM »
it's only in C21 Online, but hey King Pepen HD.

also, if you're not in commu to see the clan tournament results

CosmicBreak Clan Tournament
Day 1

Block A
MS-DOS versus Black_Cats
Snowflake versus BreakingMoon
MS-DOS versus Snowflake
Semifinalist of Block A: Snowflake

Block B
Knights of Bladine versus friendcircle
Hotglue versus Misfortune_Puppet
Hotglue versus friendcircle
Semifinalist of Block B: Hotglue
Horie dorie~
Pixiv: http://pixiv.me/choja / PSO2: Choja (Ship5) / 3DS: 3496-9942-9472 / PSVITA: choja206 (English) / chojahiragawajpn (Japanese) / Cosplays: Koishi Komeiji, Kogasa Tatara
Tumblr contains cooking and cosplay. Twitter contains me retweeting everything.
I draw but I do not use artist title. I also write, but I have been inactive lately. I want to get better at those things and more!

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #534 on: February 20, 2011, 05:37:27 AM »
Cyberoid is a UC support bot.

Peacemaker seems to be a worse accelgun as far as I can tell.  Damascus Knife is  just weird in general.

Shame. I manage to get decent results with it though, at least until I run out of ammo. Could you elaborate on how teh Damascus is weird? Mainly, does it have awesome range, giving it some kind of trolling invisablade?

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Caber Knight Etch-A-Sketch

• The return of something
« Reply #535 on: February 20, 2011, 06:22:19 AM »
for Art I recommend getting the Howitzer AMJ.

It is easy chair artillery and flies over most walls, if you aim it right.

Only downside I can see is the 40 shot ammo limit and it's role as a secondary weapon, but it works well for hitting unsuspecting people in the face

Edit:

You want Rt?

Get Firefox, Greasemonkey, Just say no!, and Fireform

jump on offers that are titled as questions

look for skip/pass all the time, then the above extentions should do the rest
« Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 06:47:43 AM by Colossusketch »

« Reply #536 on: February 20, 2011, 07:29:20 AM »
Could you elaborate on how teh Damascus is weird? Mainly, does it have awesome range, giving it some kind of trolling invisablade?
I'm not even sure what it means by that range, because it certainly doesn't feel or look like it has that much.  The weapon itself attacks ridiculously fast, and seems to break parts like Slayers do; I chopped off both of a Shino's arms within a second of each other when stunlocking one.

EDIT:

[attach=1]

[attach=2]

B)
« Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 08:35:25 AM by Esoterica »

hyorinryu

• mrgrgr
  • In need of a new sig
« Reply #537 on: February 20, 2011, 07:03:22 PM »
I'm not even sure what it means by that range, because it certainly doesn't feel or look like it has that much.  The weapon itself attacks ridiculously fast, and seems to break parts like Slayers do; I chopped off both of a Shino's arms within a second of each other when stunlocking one.

EDIT:

[attach=1]

[attach=2]

B)

Maybe I'll test it against Haku, see if I can attack through the fence like I can with the kamui staff.

In other news, I got a maril March Trill. Fun bot.

*currently under repair*
Puzzle Dragon stuff

Wisp

• Oh?
  • Asuka, asuka, asuka...
« Reply #538 on: February 20, 2011, 08:36:39 PM »
I want a Misty Hollow, she looks so much fun. But my parents won't let me buy RT because they say I'm not satisfied with my life right now. Now, the only thing I'm not satisfied with in my life is my unstable Internet. Honest.
I would take some surveys to get me some RT but some of them are for 16 or 18+ only. :(

Yadogari

• Hieda no Akyu of Shrinemaiden
  • Resident Jackass
« Reply #539 on: February 20, 2011, 08:37:09 PM »
So we have a cosmic break topic here huh
time to say

I HATE UC GARA WHY WONT YOU GIVE ME A CUUUUUUUUUUUUUBE