Author Topic: In Our World  (Read 7485 times)

Re: In Our World
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2011, 04:36:25 PM »
Okuu - Physics teacher who forgets where she puts everything but is extremely knowledgeable
Yumemi - Chemistry teacher who gets the students involved in almost all the demonstrations
And since we now need a Biology teacher, I'm just going to say Rikako because I can't think of anyone else. (I don't know that much about her so no more information)

De La Witch

• She is, the most interesting witch in the world.
  • "Keep borrowing my friends."
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2011, 03:18:25 AM »
Reimu- Financial Advisor. I mean, with how perpetually poor she is, I figure she's actually pretty good at managing whatever finances she has to make ends meet.

Yukari- CEO

Suika- Beer magazine editor.

Murasa- Bubba Gump shrimp boat captain.

Sanae- Miko :)

Nitori- Chop shop mechanic.

Rinnosuke- Pawn shop owner.

Marisa- Repoman. To repossess things, sometimes you need to break locks. Right up her alley I'd say.

Kanako- Politician/Congressman

Keine- Curator

Eirin- Medical researcher

Iku- School bus driver

Tenshi- Celebrity

Kaguya- Fashion model

Reisen- Private security company firearms instructor/moonlight Civil War reenactor.

iK

• Triple Teasing Charicature
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2011, 02:14:32 PM »
Nazrin- Military Reconnaissance.  With her inherit ability to find objects, Nazrin would make an excellent special ops member. There were more obvious choices but I think this fits snugly between fitting and innovative.

Genji- As humble- or humiliating- as it might sound, would make an excellent elementary school recess coordinator, watching over the young children and flying them on his back.

Aya- Package Delivery. Being the arguably fastest Gensokyan, and likely failing to land a job as competitive as journalism (Which she likely only has in Gensokyo because of a low demand for such a job), Aya's speed would make package and mail delivery done in a flash. She just better be careful not to drop those letters flying over Dry Dry Desert...

Nitori- Day spa worker. While any job with a demand for engineers would be welcome for Nitori, a spa would fill her niche better. She has control over water, and could easily serve as a swim instructor as well as perform water therapy better than anyone else. Oh and there's cucumbers involved so you know she'd be all over that.

Miko- Customer Service, hands down. Miko's ability: more useful than you'd imagine.

Yukari- I find the idea that the only work Yukari would be able to get is a Magician amusing.
[☰] [☴] [☵] [☶] [☷] [☳] [☲] [☱]

« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2011, 02:44:09 PM »
Paper Mario reference?
Involving Aya?
Marry me.
Now.

Personally, I wonder what Yuuka might do aside from being a florist.
Maybe a peeping tom or a meme creator (because she loves to troll).
Hard 1ccs
Completed: IN, MoF, SA, DDC, LoLK, HSiFS

Extra 1ccs
Completed: EoSD, PCB, IN, MoF, SA, UFO, DDC, LoLK, HSiFS