Author Topic: Cavalier of the Abyss Mafia [Game Over, Town Wins]  (Read 112794 times)

Den-O

• Plat Form
Re: Cavalier of the Abyss Mafia [Day 2]
« Reply #690 on: July 18, 2011, 03:06:19 AM »
Hrm...Depends. You're at L-4 if I have the count right (10 alive, 6 to lynch). But, you're basically the strongest wagon right now and the longer I have to analyze your claim the better. I don't know of any other strong candidates. Anyone else want to volunteer?

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #691 on: July 18, 2011, 03:12:35 AM »
Votecount of I Should Dock 5 Hours For Making Me Revise Flavour Twice

Orwen (2): Navarus, Depore
Xix (1): Orwen

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch.
You have about 11 hours until Night 2.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 03:15:44 AM by Bardiche »

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #692 on: July 18, 2011, 03:12:56 AM »
Miya - town
Book - town
Mikhail - town, probably, judging by the way he ressurected Orwen to dig up dirt on Iffrita.

Xix - I think he's scum. He's an incredibly notable non-presence, which is a liability to town time wise due to his heavy lurking, and he has no opinions out about the events of the past 48 hours. The few posts he does have out are mediocre at best. I think he would also be a viable lynch, Navarus.

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #693 on: July 18, 2011, 03:13:13 AM »
Quote from: Bard
You have about 10 minutes until Night 2.

WAIT A MINUTE!

Decade

• Decade
« Reply #694 on: July 18, 2011, 03:13:26 AM »
While I'm thinking about it, in terms of other people, that flip makes me feel a bit better about Mala and a bit worse about One, due to presence and wagon placement. As much as the Miya and Iffrita wagons were different from normal wagons after the decision was left to a vig shot.

Last post for a while. Might not be back before deadline, it depends on how timings shake out. At the most, I won't be around for more than a few minutes, and that'll come in about 7 hours. (Yay sleeptime running toward deadlines.)

Cut by a post that says 10 minutes to deadline that I'm hoping is a mistake. D:

STOP CUTTING ME YOU JERKS

Bardiche

• Mafia: Worst Game Ever
« Reply #695 on: July 18, 2011, 03:13:59 AM »
Whoops, I meant 10 hours.

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #696 on: July 18, 2011, 03:14:15 AM »
What happened to your Mala suspicion, Orwen?

@Bard: IT WAS 11 HOURS 15 MINUTES AGO!

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #697 on: July 18, 2011, 03:21:11 AM »
Mala's been hinting at an ability that activates when she's targeted. Now that I think about it, I want that ability tested now. Moonin claims to have a neighborizor which he could do it with, and Miya has a watcher. I actually like her a lot more now than the day began, and Moonin a bit less. Furthermore, Mala really pushed for the Iffrita lynch when she didn't need to, and her cases have been improving, so I don't want to go after her at this time.

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #698 on: July 18, 2011, 03:33:47 AM »
Anyway, I've posted my case on Orwen here. I ask a couple questions in it too. I wouldn't mind him responding to it. I'd also appreciate it if you decide to vote him, you try to add something. That said, I'd really rather just have a lynch ASAP so we don't end up losing our momentum due to deadline fail.

I'll reread Xix and Yuan, though I honestly am feeling Yuan a lot less with the Iffrita flip. She basically counterclaimed Iffrita before Iffrita was completely doomed (though I'll need to check that)

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #699 on: July 18, 2011, 03:39:20 AM »
Oh, a teaser! When I was doing my reread I found these under Iffrita:

Post 64: I point out this post in particular since my confirmation bias says that she knew that L-2 would be dangerous for town. Interesting, ne?

Post 69:This gives me awful gut vibes with a potential tie to Xix as a bonus.

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #700 on: July 18, 2011, 03:41:07 AM »
To answer your questions:

I apologized for ending the day early because when I made my vote, I didn't realize I would end the day early. I thought it was only L-1.

It's possible for Mala and Xix to be scum together, but when I think about it I'm not sure that scum buddy Mala would push scum buddy Xix to L-2. If Xix is scum, Mala is less likely to be scum.

It is possible for Mala and Depore to be scum together, but I don't have a scum read on Depore. In fact, at the time I wanted Depore to quash my doubts about her; I got the impression that she was new town. It was for reasons related to my role that are no longer applicable in light of the Iffrita flip.

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #701 on: July 18, 2011, 03:50:29 AM »
I'M DRUNK.

COHERENT THOUGHTS, NOT FORMING.

SO UM, BLATANT SHEEPING OF OBV TOWN UK.

Vote: Orwen

11 HOURS UNTIL LYNCH MEANS I'M NOT GONNA BE AWAKE AT DEDLINE

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #702 on: July 18, 2011, 03:53:14 AM »
Screw it, fullclaiming. Yuan, stick around long enough to decide whether or not you believe the claim.

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #703 on: July 18, 2011, 03:54:46 AM »
WORDS WRODOS WORDS?

MORE WORDS?>

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #704 on: July 18, 2011, 03:55:59 AM »
Post 73: The most interesting thing about this post is the reliance on Iffrita to avoid claiming.

Post 89: Query: Was Moonin worse than every voter on your wagon? Why?

Post 196: Query: Do you still find Moonin Town? Mala scum? Anyone else on your wagon scum?

Post 331: I know damn well I asked this before but don't recall getting an answer. Why Mala over Depore?

Post 348/349: This 16 posts later after you're "leaning scummy" on Depore is really freaky and inconsistent. Why do you not see a case on Depore but think she's scummy?

Post 356: Am I correct in assuming this says that Miya and Iffrita are both town? And that you took them at their word?

And fluff for the rest. Xix, I want to see a post from you detailing reactions to what the hell just happened, and answering each one of these questions. I lean scum but it's still fixable.

Cut by Orwen: I don't believe you on one, but I don't think you could make me think otherwise. For two, all right. And for three, with Iffrita's flip do you think Depore is scum?

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #705 on: July 18, 2011, 03:56:53 AM »
Also, reading Yuan next. I know you're busy but it looks really awful that you're unable to contribute anything beyond sheeping now. Not much I can do about that with the drunkenness though.

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #706 on: July 18, 2011, 03:57:53 AM »
Also, reading Yuan next. I know you're busy but it looks really awful that you're unable to contribute anything beyond sheeping now. Not much I can do about that with the drunkenness though.

WAZZAT? CONTRUBUTE?

WELL, I WOULD IF, YOU KNOW, THE WORDS MADE SENSE.

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #707 on: July 18, 2011, 03:59:33 AM »
Once per night, I can send my fans to hinder another player's night actions. This includes night kills. Last night I sent them after Depore. I didn't want to block Mala if she had a power that could be confirmed, and I had a gut feeling about Depore I wanted to quash. Since there was a night kill, that means Depore didn't commit it. Obviously this means significantly less now that we found the scum that did the night kill.

As an alternative, I can instead talk at night. This is instead of the roleblock, and as a condition I am forbidden to talk about my non-night talk powers at night, or else I lose all my powers and I start the day with a vote on me from my fans.

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #708 on: July 18, 2011, 04:07:57 AM »
JESUS FUCK HOW DO YOU HAVE 54 POSTS!? YOU ONLY POST LIKE THREE HOURS OUT OF EVERY DAY!

Post 116: Oh, ok, Yuan isn't scum.

No, I'm mostly serious. I'll still read but that's enough to raise my opinion of her considerably.

Yuan, do you still think Moon is Iffrita's partner? Also, do you still think One or Orwen is Iffrita's partner? Also, why the fuck do your first posts look suspiciously similar to the logic I'm toting now? WERE YOU RIGHT BEFORE IT WAS COOL D:?

Do you think Depore and Mala are still scum?

(Yeah, I know, these aren't likely to get answered until D3, but I think they'll be helpful)

Post 377: So, yeah, Yuan is town if you didn't believe me before.

She's the FIRST VOTE on Iffrita when the Miya wagon was gaining steam.

Also, she has points on Depore that make Depore more likely town (if we really needed to ask)

@Orwen: We do not know if Iffrita did the NK
While she was tracked to me, she could have done the action she said she did, or any other myriad of role actions. It IS likely she killed me though.

So basically you're a roleblocker/Night talker. Not very impressive either way.

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #709 on: July 18, 2011, 04:09:53 AM »
DON'T BELIEVE IT.

SOWWY~

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #710 on: July 18, 2011, 04:10:10 AM »
^ I MEAN TEH CLAIM

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #711 on: July 18, 2011, 04:13:02 AM »
Iffrita was seen by Miya going to Navarus's house AND she flipped scum. Are you suggesting the possibility that two scum visited you last night, Navarus?

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #712 on: July 18, 2011, 04:13:56 AM »
DON'T BELIEVE IT.

SOWWY~

You know that Depore has confirmed that she was roleblocked last night, right?

Ryuki

• Dragredder
« Reply #713 on: July 18, 2011, 04:14:55 AM »
Iffrita was seen by Miya going to Navarus's house AND she flipped scum. Are you suggesting the possibility that two scum visited you last night, Navarus?

THIS SOUNDS LIEK AN ATTACK, DESINGEDS TO DEFLECT ATTENTIOKN.

DID UYO FROGET THAT UK IS CONFRIMED TOWN?

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #714 on: July 18, 2011, 04:16:35 AM »

THIS SOUNDS LIEK AN ATTACK, DESINGEDS TO DEFLECT ATTENTIOKN.

DID UYO FROGET THAT UK IS CONFRIMED TOWN?

I did not forget that UK is confirmed town. I am pointing out that it is highly unlikely two scum would visit UK in one night if one of the scum performed the night kill.

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #715 on: July 18, 2011, 04:17:35 AM »
Hrm...I'm going to mostly stop posting for tonight, unless something REALLY important comes up. I'll try to be up tomorrow to enforce any wagons I need to but it'll be rough.

I leave you all with a list.

Towniest Town to Ever Town:
Demon Navarus

Town:
Caladbolg
Yuan
Princess Miya
Mikhail (not that he counts much)

Probably Town:
Depore
Prophet Mala

Neutral:
One
Moonin

Probably Scum:
Sage Orwen
Xix

I post these not with full UK certainty but just my general thoughts from the Iffrita flip, my memories, and my ISOs. The best thing you all can do is not blindly sheep anyone but to do full analyses yourself. The ONLY way you're going to lose in this situation is apathy, and this town has a lot of lurkers. DON'T LET YOURSELVES LURK THIS GAME TO A LOSS! No Townies have been lynched or vigged. If I'm right about Orwen, we'll be keeping that record up. DON'T LET THE SCUM SLIP PAST YOU WHILE YOU'RE PATTING YOURSELVES ON THE BACK. You can have a perfect game if you want it. I want you ALL to make sure you push yourselves to grab it. If I hadn't picked up my motivation, Miya would be dead right now. You can see how important effort is. Now put in your own, everyone.

@Orwen: Roleblock + kill. Protect Remover + kill (it's a role I've seen before). Role Cop + kill. tl;dr, there are a LOT of possibilities.

Mod: Can you confirm if scum can use a power and kill at the same time? (I expect they can but you never know. I also don't expect to actually get answered but worth a shot)

Kabuto

• Kabuto
« Reply #716 on: July 18, 2011, 04:21:25 AM »
Not sure how long I can stick around here. Divination is very taxing and when one devotes her life to it, one must be ready to respond to the call at any time.
I still dislike Moonin for reasons that I stated in #567. There isn't much else I can say about Moonin other than the fact that he is still not posting ANY opinions at all.
Sage Orwen's profiling of roles has been noted. I will post my thoughts on Sage Orwen at a later time. (It should still be before deadline unless it gets reduced even more)

Den-O

• Plat Form
« Reply #717 on: July 18, 2011, 04:22:48 AM »
Yeah, I'm unhappy with Moonin too. What he did put out there...well, I thought it was good. While I'm here flagrantly breaking my promise, I'll ISO him. Should be short.

Kiro

• Drinks: Everything
  • Sleeps: Anywhere
« Reply #718 on: July 18, 2011, 04:25:05 AM »
Mod: Can you confirm if scum can use a power and kill at the same time? (I expect they can but you never know. I also don't expect to actually get answered but worth a shot)

We cannot give you a yes or no answer to this question.

(worth a shot)
orz

Kiva-la

• Kiva-la
« Reply #719 on: July 18, 2011, 04:30:53 AM »
To answer Navarus: I don't like the nature of new Depore's attack on me on the basis of my vote switch, and I don't like Old Depore's lack of content. Suspicious.

Current reads:

Orwen - town
Mikhail - town
Book - town
Miya - town

One - Neutral
Mala - neutral

Depore - suspicious
Moonin - suspicious
Yuan - suspicious

Xix - scummy