Author Topic: Gensokyo Everyday's story  (Read 68730 times)

Sriggle

• Drop the pills!
Re: Gensokyo Everyday's story
« Reply #150 on: August 04, 2010, 09:44:47 AM »
Alright. I'm working on Rumia as we speak.
Japanese progress: To the point where I can read a manga with the help of an electronic dictionary.

warpshadow

• I get it
    • anifanatikku
« Reply #151 on: August 06, 2010, 07:03:27 AM »
Is that so? Excellent news.

In other game news I have finished the fight codes for all the combatants (with exceptions on who will be added when 12.8 comes out) and most of the work behind the new recruit-able characters.
Gensokyo Everyday's story My Touhou fangame http://gensokyosnack.blogspot.com/

warpshadow

• I get it
    • anifanatikku
« Reply #152 on: August 13, 2010, 05:05:42 AM »
update I have added a total of seven new characters to this game for the strongest update. This means the entire cast of Ufo, SWR and DS are in the game now. However I want to make the next update as good as i can get it so does anybody have any more requests on things that they would like to see in the game?

Doll.S CUBE

• I Have A New Obssession
  • ♥Puppy Love♥
« Reply #153 on: August 13, 2010, 08:47:55 AM »
How about more upgrades for the weapons?

warpshadow

• I get it
    • anifanatikku
« Reply #154 on: August 14, 2010, 06:13:42 AM »
There will be more weapons (with more weapon skills) in the new version of the game but are you wanting more than 5 upgrades per weapon?

Doll.S CUBE

• ♥Puppy Love♥
« Reply #155 on: August 14, 2010, 08:25:02 AM »
Yeah, if you can include it, maybe up to 8 upgrades? Also you should make it  so that the shop keep tells you that its upgraded fully when you reach the highest level for the weapon

Kyaksa

• Fred-Erika Bernkastel Mirrors Rika's True Nature: Spoiled child
  • When They Cry: You are probably dead now
« Reply #156 on: August 14, 2010, 05:01:33 PM »
Is there any way to configurate the buttons?

I perfer z/x but I got x/enter... and it's very annoying DX

Kyaksa

« Reply #157 on: August 14, 2010, 05:34:30 PM »
Also.. I'm on reimu's tutorial level and I just learn Writting 2 times with Keine and Now Yukari is broken... no matter how many times I press 'enter' sahe doesn't respond but Chen does.

warpshadow

• I get it
    • anifanatikku
« Reply #158 on: August 14, 2010, 06:14:06 PM »
About the requests
I will include more weapon upgrade but they will most likely be the result of a quest, after all you should go adventuring to get the most powerful sword.
The button configuration is a feature of rpgmaker. If you want to change it just press F1 when playing a game and it will bring up a menu.

I fixed the writing bug as well as a few bugs in the Sanae scenario.

Kyaksa

« Reply #159 on: August 14, 2010, 06:22:38 PM »
I fixed the writing bug as well as a few bugs in the Sanae scenario.

-3- do I have to wait for the next update for those fixes?

warpshadow

• I get it
    • anifanatikku
« Reply #160 on: August 14, 2010, 07:18:07 PM »
Yes.

Sriggle

• Drop the pills!
« Reply #161 on: August 16, 2010, 10:08:00 PM »
Currently working on Yuyuko, who's around 75% done.

Could I request some more scenarios? Like more romantic scenes for the characters, if you havn't dropped the "Dating sim" aspect.
Japanese progress: To the point where I can read a manga with the help of an electronic dictionary.

Lord Phantasm Satori

• Permabanned
  • RIP 7/21/2010-9/10/2010
« Reply #162 on: August 16, 2010, 11:21:02 PM »
romantic scenes? seriously, we can't have ALL of them be lesbian, now. sheesh. er... sorry. fanon is fanon.

warpshadow

• I get it
    • anifanatikku
« Reply #163 on: August 17, 2010, 04:02:37 AM »
Okay what pairings are you most interested in?

Lord Phantasm Satori

• Permabanned
« Reply #164 on: August 17, 2010, 07:07:04 AM »
if you are talking to me... then Koishi seems to be the only one actually potentially interested in the other girls of gensyoko. considering some of her danmaku, that is... maybe cirno, because she's so stupid, she would be completely oblivious that there was a relationship in the first place :P

oh! Alice + Medicine Melancholy. It makes sense because Medicine has been abandoned and is lonely, and Alice... well she likes dolls, Ha ha, old chap!

if you weren't talking to me, too bad! I'm putting those ideas down anyway! Ha ha, old chap!

Doll.S CUBE

• ♥Puppy Love♥
« Reply #165 on: August 17, 2010, 09:32:40 AM »
How about Marisa X Alice or Marisa X Patchouli? Could interesting if you can choose to go for one or the other if you play as Marisa. Just don't make it three way, I find harems...geh

Sriggle

• Drop the pills!
« Reply #166 on: August 17, 2010, 07:03:26 PM »
Hmm, I propose the following:

Marisa: Patchouli, Alice, Nitori(Something like a secret character that is hard to approach), Reimu

Sanae: Kanako, Suwako, Reimu

Reimu: Sanae, Marisa, Remilia

Sakuya: Remilia, China

Reisen: Kaguya, Eirin, Tewi, Mokou(extra-hard to get character)

Could be interesting if Rinnosuke was a character all girls could get, but was extra hard to romance, and required much effort.

These are what I can think of right now. I'm up for writing scenarios if needed.

Not much of this is needed to be finished in the next update, since it's a demo and all.

It would be nice if characters like Flandre and Cirno were eligable for "little sister"-like relationships, with them handing you things that are usually useless junk, but from time to time will be something rare.
Also, for the next planned playable character, it would be interesting with Cirno, if you're planning to make another character.

Kyaksa

« Reply #167 on: August 17, 2010, 07:16:51 PM »
SW got me inspiration:

Letty with Daiyosei and Cirno as a family.

An odd relationship... Rumia, Flandre and Mystia to all become friends for their desire to eat and have fun (despite the fact that Flandre can easily 'break' those first stages friends).

Sakuya: A hard-to-get-relationship with Yumeko... For they're similarities as for their difference...

Sanea: hard-to-get Koishi... despite it being all Kanako's doing maybe she got to know her? XD

Myschi

• cawcawcawcaw
    • The Grass Feels Like Pants
« Reply #168 on: August 18, 2010, 03:22:29 AM »
Gave this a shot from a friend's recommendation!

If you need a hand with some scripting, and if XP is anything like RPG Maker 2000/2k3, then I could help ya.

Also.

Reimu's shrine: The hallway leading to the altar - The bottom square (right underneath the one that teleports you to the altar room) doesn't work. Both of them work when going from the altar room to the main room.

Also, it seems like Rinnosuke and Marisa still say their 'gossip' phrases during the dialogue box involving the letter from Yukari/crystal.

Finally, the fountain in the human village can be walked through, as can the scarecrow.

So far, it's pretty good, though!

EDIT: As Sakuya, the aforementioned friend says: It says I need rice to make Masu Sushi, but I have rice. (This is after upgrading cooking twice, unsure if it's a situational bug or not.)

Oh, and apologies if I'm posting any bugs that other people have posted in the past.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 03:53:29 AM by Pikbak »

warpshadow

• I get it
    • anifanatikku
« Reply #169 on: August 18, 2010, 04:02:20 AM »
Okay bugs that pikbak mentioned are now fixed.

As for characters all are noted and if it wasn't for your Reimu list I would suggest Sailor Wriggle's handle be changed to Sailor Satori.

I will continue working on 0.09 but it won't take too long for an update.

Lord Phantasm Satori

• Permabanned
« Reply #170 on: August 18, 2010, 04:38:13 AM »
Satori is too cool to be a sailor

Myschi

• cawcawcawcaw
« Reply #171 on: August 18, 2010, 05:49:29 AM »
Found a few more map errors.

Red circles (and where Marisa is) show things that Marisa can stand on top of. Her sprite's feet are literally atop these things.

This one needs a bit more explanation. Spots 2 and 3: The items are atop Marisa's sprite when she walks on them. 1: It cuts her head off, like the unmarked one.

* You can walk on the border of trees that surround the map that Marisa's House is in.

* And this is just a personal thing, but is it possible to make enemies visible on the map? (i.e. no random battles; don't do it if it'd be too much work, though)

* Rinnosuke says his gossip (Hello, name, would you like to buy anything?) after Marisa talks to him (automatically after entering his shop the first time).

* You can't leave the Aki Sisters' house without hitting the confirm button on the exit (unlike with other buildings/interiors).

* You can walk atop the barrel item in the Human Village. Unsure about others.

* You can also walk into the flat roofs, such as the one above the north-most farm in the Human Village and Keine's School.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2010, 06:12:23 AM by Pikbak »

warpshadow

• I get it
    • anifanatikku
« Reply #172 on: August 22, 2010, 06:04:14 PM »
Okay work is going slowly but it is happening nonetheless. I fixed all of the glitches pikbak mentioned plus I caved into the request that Cirno be a playable character.

Myschi

• cawcawcawcaw
« Reply #173 on: August 22, 2010, 08:55:24 PM »
Huzzah work! I'll give the game s'more shots sometime soon, mainly going around and looking for anything that may be behavin' all silly-like.

warpshadow

• I get it
    • anifanatikku
« Reply #174 on: August 24, 2010, 03:46:58 AM »
One other thing Since there is a Cirno scenario now I wonder what recruitable characters I should make for it. There are about eight possible ideas but I don't want to do all eight.

Myschi

• cawcawcawcaw
« Reply #175 on: August 24, 2010, 04:10:19 AM »
One other thing Since there is a Cirno scenario now I wonder what recruitable characters I should make for it. There are about eight possible ideas but I don't want to do all eight.

What's the... uh... 'qualifications,' I guess, for being recruitable? (Because I can think of at least two off the top of my head)

warpshadow

• I get it
    • anifanatikku
« Reply #176 on: August 24, 2010, 05:19:00 AM »
Recruitable simply means that given enough friendship points you can ask them to join your party. For the other scenarios I picked out two other characters that would make sense with two exceptions (I could only think of one character for Youmu and I just had to include Patchouli since she would fit in with two of the scenarios).

For Cirno my list is Dai Yosei, Letty, The rest of Bakaret and the Three Mischievous fairies. That's a lot of characters to add stuff for so I want to pare it down a bit.

Myschi

• cawcawcawcaw
« Reply #177 on: August 24, 2010, 10:36:54 AM »
I could see Daiyousei and Letty. Maybe it'd take a long while to build up enough to get one of the Fairies to join you (y'know, considerin' they wrecked Cirno's house sometime before 12.8 and all).

Not /completely/ sure about Team 9, depending on how you plan on portraying them.

Sriggle

• Drop the pills!
« Reply #178 on: August 24, 2010, 02:16:58 PM »
Hmm.
I like the idea of Letty, Daiyosei, and team 9. That's four chracters, is that good?

May I also suggest we have the option to romance Rumia, Wriggle, and Dayosei? Letty would be a good "older-sister" platonic relationship option.

Myschi

• cawcawcawcaw
« Reply #179 on: August 24, 2010, 02:56:18 PM »
Sounds like a good, solid plan if Warpshadow likes it. (Gonna give the game another run-through today after class; anything in particular you want checked out?)