Author Topic: Touhou 13.5 東方心綺楼 Hopeless Masquerade - I'm hopelessly in love  (Read 471206 times)

game2011

• magneiptVE
    • Unsurpassed ??asual Dating - Real Women
How do you use Last Words?  I know you have to achieve max popularity first, but what's the button combination for using them?

Thanks in advance!

Also, does anyone think Nitori's "not allowed" sign attack is a reference to Mitori?
Anyone, please?

AnonymousPondScum

Yeah, mainly Futo and then the other character.
I really think people are overreacting to this. Byakuren has juggle physics? Oh no! I hate her sprite now for one minor detail that no one would notice unless you're specifically focusing on her chest. Futo's skirt is short, but you still can't see anything? Obviously influenced by lolicon tastes!

Fine.

It compounds a number of other complaints I have about the game, but I digress.

HyperGumba

• Substitutional Immortality
  • Touhou MUCK's PR Person or something
Patch 1.02 is out on Tasofro's site. Did anyone get it to work?

It supposedly fixed the Koishi crashes, but I seem to be unable to install it, it gives me an erro which says something about slashes, exclamation and question marks. Do I need to rename something?

Clicking the signature leads you to our flash-based web client! ~ Here is some extensive info on TM! ~ I also have a Tumblr now!

Fine.

It compounds a number of other complaints I have about the game, but I digress.

Eh? That wasn't directed at you. It was just a blanket statement.

Anyone, please?

Correct me if I'm wrong but it's Z+C

Patch 1.02 is out on Tasofro's site. Did anyone get it to work?

It supposedly fixed the Koishi crashes, but I seem to be unable to install it, it gives me an erro which says something about slashes, exclamation and question marks. Do I need to rename something?

Did you put it in the game's directory?

AnonymousPondScum

Eh? That wasn't directed at you. It was just a blanket statement.

Oh, whoops, okay. :V

Didn't you say you were going to sleep? :V

Didn't I, for that matter? :getdown:

Oh, whoops, okay. :V

Didn't you say you were going to sleep? :V

Didn't I, for that matter? :getdown:

Took my sleeping pills but they haven't kicked in. ;~;

Also seriously digging how Futo's entrance animation times up with Miko's, Koishi's, Mamizou's, Marisa's, Byakuren's, and Ichirin's entrance animations.

HyperGumba

Did you put it in the game's directory?

Tried it now, still gives me the same thing.

http://i42.tinypic.com/5efptz.png

Clicking the signature leads you to our flash-based web client! ~ Here is some extensive info on TM! ~ I also have a Tumblr now!

Wild guess, as I haven't tried the patch yet, but after selecting the path it might add an unnecessary slash. Try manually removing it if there is one. A few programs I've used have done this and gave errors.

Wild guess, as I haven't tried the patch yet, but after selecting the path it might add an unnecessary slash. Try manually removing it if there is one. A few programs I've used have done this and gave errors.

Random guess too, but some patches don't work if the game isn't installed in the default directory.

Just want to confirm something, regarding Kokoro's story mode. Some say it is a bug so does patching will make me unable to get it? I don't want to patch the game and then can't get it.

Formless God

Anyone, please?
C+D on your keyboard (both the skill keys) if you're using the default setup.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 07:00:27 AM by Formless Mass »

HyperGumba

Doublechecked, didn't solve it, sadly. I'll have to check it again after work.

Savory

• I am a save frog
  • *wink*

Getting this too...

Dead Princess Sakana

• E is for Elodie, who swims with the fishes.
Installs fine for me, I've my PC set to Japanese Locale though.

Captain Vulcan

• I'm tellin'!
Anyone, please?

If you're using a control pad, simply press the 4 (main?) buttons at the same time. Keyboard-wise, I have no idea yet.
My mind is not a nice place to be.

Savory

• I am a save frog
  • *wink*
Yeah I have Japanese locale too. I don't really get it; I was able to get the first patch installed.  ???

First I used Japanese applocale to install patch 1.02, but it didn't work. Then I tried to install patch without locale and POOF it worked! Though I haven't noticed any changes (well, I don't use Koishi's vine move at all so...). Hope they'll release Kokoro's patch soon :3

Piranha

• Hungry Ghost
Works like a charm when I place the patch in the game directory and start it with Applocale.
Normal 1cc: EoSD (All), PCB (All), IN (All teams), PoFV (Reimu), MoF (All), SA (ReimuA/ReimuB)
Extra stages cleared: EoSD (ReimuB), PCB (ReimuB)
StB: Level 6-X left
My Replays

game2011

• magneiptVE
Thanks to all who answered my question!

Helepolis

• Charisma!
  • O-ojousama!?
Can people confirm whether patch 1.02 fixes issues known until now? Or do new issues arise with it. So I can keep things bit updated (at work atm)

Formless God

Code: [Select]
ver1.02
・古明地こいしのグローイングペインで落ちる不具合を修正
・KO時にスタンしていると進行が停止する不具合を修正
・ストーリーのクリアフラグが保存されない場合がある不具合を修正
・観戦がキャンセルできない不具合を修正
Shitty translation:
Code: [Select]
- Fixed Koishi Komeiji's Growing Pain crash
- Fixed a bug where you are unable to advance upon being stunned at KO (i suck, somebody do this one pls)
- Fixed "cleared" flag sometimes not saved in Story mode
- Fixed a bug where you are unable to cancel Spectate

Still no news of
Spoiler:
Hata
getting her spell cards in story mode?

A short explanation of Mamizou's ability:

temp. Name: Four Little Tanuki

During Mamizou's attacks, all the youkai she summons are actually Tanuki in disguise.
This can be seen by the tails every of these youkai has.
Now, when Mamizou is hit during one of these attacks, the Tanuki will take the hit (not completely sure about this, but the damage seems to be negated) and is knocked out for a while.
This is represented by one of the leaves turning black.
When all four are taken out, they take a while to regenerate and Mamizou can not use her attacks for a while.

In most cases, the attacks are cancelled when she is hit.
However when she is hit during the preparation for her stone statue drop, the praying Mamizou will turn out to be a Tanuki and the real Mamizou will drop down on the enemy without delay.

fondue

• excuse me
goddammit i wanted kokoro to be playable in this update :c
e: Wait no, just beat Mamizou's normal story mode and unlocked her.
e2: Kokoro currently only has her melee attacks and projectile attacks. None of her spells, last word or attack-card-thingys.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 10:45:25 AM by ☯The Embodiment of fondue☯ »

Sagus

• Spin, Hina, spin
  • Spin like there's no tomorrow
I also couldn't install the patch with a japanese applocale; when I changed my applocale back to its original language, I managed to install it.

But I just noticed, when I was with the japanese applocale, that the installer substituted the slash for the yen sign in the directory path; that seems to be the reason for the problem, as when I changed the applocale back to normal the slashes were there and I had no problem installing it. So if you have problems, try to manually put the slashes in the directory path.
Peketo's Drawing Stuffs
Despite the name, it's mostly 3D models.

My fanfics.

MaStErSpArK94

Koishi is weird as hell to play, damn.

Hata No Kokoro is quickly becoming one of my favorite characters. Especially design-wise, she's creepy and awesome at the same time. :V

Also (this may be a dumb question) where can you change the difficulty setting? ???

game2011

• magneiptVE
Actually, I still can't pull off Last Words...  Tried it in training mode with max popularity, but still...
« Last Edit: May 28, 2013, 01:30:11 PM by game2011 »

Savory

• I am a save frog
  • *wink*
Even with AppLocale I can't get this patch working....

Piranha

• Hungry Ghost
Also (this may be a dumb question) where can you change the difficulty setting? ???

Pause menu for Practice mode, but I don't know if it influences Story mode too. There are some symbols (like with the different decks) after choosing your character and allignment, don't know what they do though.
Normal 1cc: EoSD (All), PCB (All), IN (All teams), PoFV (Reimu), MoF (All), SA (ReimuA/ReimuB)
Extra stages cleared: EoSD (ReimuB), PCB (ReimuB)
StB: Level 6-X left
My Replays

Savory

• I am a save frog
  • *wink*
Never mind, I  got it. There's a secondary option during setup that comes after where you decide to download the game, and apparently, that was messed up due to the system locale not being set at the time. Changed to a different folder and now the patch works.