Author Topic: Fire Emblem Heroes: Like Fire Emblem But It's Chibi And It Lives In Your Phone  (Read 135869 times)

commandercool

• alter cool
The teleportation abilities in Heroes give large movement ranges, but they're far from unlimited given that they're very conditional. I'll take that any day over enemies who can pick your characters up and move them into killboxes.
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
  • Just chilling like a hermit.
My friend rolled two Ninians I hate him with a burning passion, while I didn't get nothing good, EXCEPT FOR JAKOB YES. <3
My danmakucopter goes pew pew pew!

Check out my newb PAD box it's a thing right?

Mеа

• catnapping
  • three dots connect to rectangles
decided to spend my 20k feathers on a 4 star camilla since I just figured out why I couldn't kill takumis with her: she's -atk+hp orz. I don't actually know what ivs this one has since she doesn't match any the base stats of two sites I've looked at.
Naked expression; purple raspberry flavour

commandercool

• alter cool
Yeah, my Camilla is -ATK +RES unfortunately. Not ideal, but it's handy for taking on some glass cannon mages that are otherwise a problem for my team.

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
eww
BRUH... BRUH... DON'T HATE ON MY TASTES. Honestly he is good unless you had bad stat growth...

BRUH... BRUH... DON'T HATE ON MY TASTES. Honestly he is good unless you had bad stat growth...

he is bad until you reclass him and ignore his rather brutish demeanor

I think he might be the first unit i've ever seen that sucks until you reclass them

commandercool

• alter cool
Sold a ton of duplicates earlier and now have over 20k feathers again. Unsure what to focus on, although Selena for the Camilla theme team seems like a good goof if not terribly effective.

Using any spare stones I pick up to do random blue picks out of the REM hoping for Ninian. Did three just now, got some more 3*s (although I did get Odin who's at least new to me).

Edit: ff, weren't you playing the Goad Fliers team? Does it work? That might be another way to build around Camilla if it's viable.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 05:33:02 PM by commandercool »

Mеа

• catnapping
Yeah, my Camilla is -ATK +RES unfortunately. Not ideal, but it's handy for taking on some glass cannon mages that are otherwise a problem for my team.
I thought you said you could orko takumis, or was that before everyone was lv40s yet?

commandercool

• alter cool
I thought you said you could orko takumis, or was that before everyone was lv40s yet?

She can still take some Takumis, depends on their stats. I tend to just kill them with FCorrin or my Takumi though since it's safer. Camilla's usually on mage-killer duty to keep them safe lately.

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
  • 90 Frames per Second GO!
Re: fliers
Since none of my fliers are gold it's not really ~strong~ but. Subaki is hella good individually for fighting ~sword meta~ and always doubles if attacked at high HP. If you can find a way to bait Lucinas, etc etc into fighting Subaki you're pretty much set

That said, fighting Takumi is a different story... I'd like to make a flier setup, though.

Mеа

• catnapping
ugh I probably should have checked beforehand then. Only a +atk camilla would be of any improvement over my current one since neutral camilla (with hone fliers) can't kill neutral takumi. At least with my +atk hinoka, she can kill neutral takumi and +hp or +def takumi with savage blow damage. With a +atk nature, camilla with hone fliers can finally orko any takumi (except a +def nature one) alone.

And I get the feeling the one I just evolved isn't +atk
orz

commandercool

• alter cool
Well, you can always combine them and make one superCamilla and one very jealous me.

Mеа

• catnapping
yeah about that. weren't there like gacha laws preventing this sort of thing? I thought premium content weren't allowed to be expendable. And do we even know how the game determines which stats to boost?
Since I doubt the extra one boost in any two stats would make a difference, I might just keep her around for when inherits arrive.

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
he is bad until you reclass him and ignore his rather brutish demeanor

I think he might be the first unit i've ever seen that sucks until you reclass them
EH??? Mines still a butler and does good tanking and dealing damage seriously. o.o

commandercool

• alter cool
Hey Mea, have you considered a Goad Flyers team to make user of your two Camillas? Camilla/Camilla/Palla/Hinoka seems pretty great. Although arguably a better team might be Camilla/Palla/Hinoka/Olivia, and PVP teams generally need to make room for a featured unit anyway... Still, it's an idea.

EH??? Mines still a butler and does good tanking and dealing damage seriously. o.o

He does way better as any other physical class, maid/butler is just not a good physical class, also he will heal for crap. This also does nothing to cure his awful extremist dickrider personality. This is one of the reasons I feel like girls get cheated in Fates, since if you're playing casually and don't think to do this, Jakob is stuck running at about half potential for the whole game.

Felicia does the whole maid/butler thing better and needs no reclass, only a Flame Shuriken, which they let you obtain at about the same place in each route. Also she's not an asshole.

Curiously, I thought Jakob had a Def focus, but it turns out that's not so, so he's actually more fragile overall than Felicia due to his lower evasive stats, and only having okay defense stats in both. Felicia at least only has to dodge the physical stuff since it seems to take magic as strong as an atom bomb to even harm her.

tl;dr jakob is a nasty boy why does IS give him to you as a possible starting partner
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 09:36:31 PM by OverlordChirei »

commandercool

• alter cool
His son's a cutie though, so that's nice.

Fates offspring in Heroes plz! I want Forrest and Midori on my team ASAP!

His son's a cutie though, so that's nice.

I know almost nothing about Dwyer except he looks like he should be Shura's son, and then I just found out Jakob is a dick to his son too!!!

nasty boy AND nasty dad!!!

Mеа

• catnapping
Hm, haven't considered goad fliers since I figured Hinoka is already strong enough to take down a lot of things and because it would otherwise be redundant sort of. Might look into it, but I don't remember having been tanked with her yet so we'll see. I figure if I had to choose between goad fliers and fortify fliers, I'd take the latter, not to mention Caeda is anti-armor, rounding off the team fairly well. If I could get an fcorrin, I'd stick her in the team and call it perfect.

My second camilla is +spd-hp which I think is actually the most useless iv set for her ever. Why
orz

e: oh and I know camilla camilla camilla camilla is like your wet dream team, but I'm not as set on putting more than one on a team atm lol
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 11:08:46 PM by Mеа »

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
I thought +spd Camilla was good, since she can use it to quadruple a large percentage of the existing heroes?

commandercool

• alter cool
e: oh and I know camilla camilla camilla camilla is like your wet dream team, but I'm not as set on putting more than one on a team atm lol

Yeah I know, I was more just addressing the fact that you're suddenly finding yourself owning two of her that you need a home for. :V She's probably not worth stacking otherwise over diversifying your flyboys.

I thought +spd Camilla was good, since she can use it to quadruple a large percentage of the existing heroes?

She probably is, it honestly most likely depends on what other stats you're tweaking with the rest of your team. If you have Spur Speed or Threaten Speed or something on board then it most likely doesn't matter, but if not then it's probably pretty solid. Although it doesn't help her kill Tamuki since she hits twice and then dies before hits three and four.

Mеа

• catnapping
Oh right, darting blow forgot about that.

actually that's pretty significant, looking over them all. The only characters a +spd nature camilla with +12 spd buff (+6 from hone fliers, +6 from darting blow) doesn't outspeed that's relevant are spd nature: felicia, lyn, setsuna, azura, lucina, nino, eirika and ryoma. Of which four are reds and you wouldn't want camilla anywhere near anyway and the other five she should be able to kill even without doubling them. I might switch over to this one then, though the -hp might really hurt. But then if she's no longer doubled, she might end up having more survivability anyway.

e: and actually, neutral def camilla with +6 def from fortify fliers can tank a hit from neutral atk takumi and survive with 2 hp, but a -hp nature camilla dies by ONE hp. And guess what my minus stat is. That being the case, the ideal iv set for camilla would probably be +atk-res on a non-fliers team, or +spd-res if you have hinoka so that you can orko neutral atk takumi if you absolutely had to.

e2: saizo would be a pretty good anti-takumi option for this team. Neutral spd saizo can outspeed neutral spd takumi with the +4 spd I can buff him with caeda's rally speed. And he has 33 def which is pretty ridiculous for a ranged unit, perfect for baiting our takumis. His whole tool kit looks amazing actually.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 05:44:56 AM by Mеа »

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
>priscilla now

:fail:

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
I got this mounted 5* cleric girl, Priscilla, actually. She's got Rehabilitate, except she moves far, so I guess she's cool?

commandercool

• alter cool
e2: saizo would be a pretty good anti-takumi option for this team. Neutral spd saizo can outspeed neutral spd takumi with the +4 spd I can buff him with caeda's rally speed. And he has 33 def which is pretty ridiculous for a ranged unit, perfect for baiting our takumis. His whole tool kit looks amazing actually.

I don't own a Saizo, but doesn't he have a ranged version of FCorrin's debuff weapon or something? Yeah, that might be legit amazing.

Edit: Wow, so there's a ton of new stuff coming up.

-New rules like defense maps amd enemy reinforcements, just like we were speculating about literally yesterday

-Xander will indeed be farmable

-Equipable item slot

-More ways to get feathers (winning hero battles)

-New matchmaking for PVP that takes more factors into account like number of inherited skills, merge allies, and more accurate base stat totals

-Vague allusions to a new event

Neat.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2017, 01:11:09 PM by commandercool »

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
I might not have a Saizo, but I have a Kagero, and man does she rock that Poison Dagger in Arena.

Half of all the good units might as well be green check marks to her.

commandercool

• alter cool
Well, I just used the five stones from the mail to do another pull fishing for Ninian and I didn't pull her, but I did get SOMETHING good. Got an MRobin.

He's 3* of course, but I'll take it. Definitely worth upgrading I think. I'll probably just cut Takumi  from my team entirely (not because he's not good, just because I don't like him) and go something like Camilla/FCorrin/MRobin/Lyn or healer.

Mеа

• catnapping
I might not have a Saizo, but I have a Kagero, and man does she rock that Poison Dagger in Arena.

Half of all the good units might as well be green check marks to her.
You mean like this?

I would prefer fcorrin's offensive debuffs, but saizo actually has the defensive debuffs version. Its slightly 'compensated' for the fact that his weapon debuffs by -6 def/res compared to fcorrin's -5 atk/spd. That's still pretty ridiculous because it's ranged (AND he has poison for the target unit who would otherwise feel left out lol). Might rather fit the sweeper nature of flier teams though.

commandercool

• alter cool
You mean like this?
I would prefer fcorrin's offensive debuffs, but saizo actually has the defensive debuffs version. Its slightly 'compensated' for the fact that his weapon debuffs by -6 def/res compared to fcorrin's -5 atk/spd. That's still pretty ridiculous because it's ranged (AND he has poison for the target unit who would otherwise feel left out lol). Might rather fit the sweeper nature of flier teams though.

Mmm, yeah, defense debuff is worse (especially given that FCorrin can also deal out large Res debuffs). But it might secure a lot more ORKOs, so that's cool. Yeah, I think that's certainly worth testing.

I hadn't noticed until just now that the offense score ceiling for the arena has been raised, so that's another source of some additional feathers. Nice.