Author Topic: Fire Emblem Heroes: Like Fire Emblem But It's Chibi And It Lives In Your Phone  (Read 135898 times)

Mеа

• catnapping
  • three dots connect to rectangles
I Accidentally went into the gauntlet with my lv9 Elise and thought I was screwed but noticed that while all the units on the map were like lv 5ish max, I had one lv40 unit to curbstomp with. I accidentally went in with Elise again and the same thing happened. So I went in again on purpose this time and same thing. This is preeety cheap.
Naked expression; purple raspberry flavour

commandercool

• alter cool
Huh. I've been noticing a consistent thing where both sides get a level 40 character (on my side it's always the one I brought), a level ~30-35 character, and a level ~25-30 character. I haven't seen anything that low-level ever, so it's definitely some kind of weird handicap thing. Except unlike in the arena there's no penalty for doing it here... 
I made a PADHerder. It's probably out of date though.

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
  • Just chilling like a hermit.
Huh. I've been noticing a consistent thing where both sides get a level 40 character (on my side it's always the one I brought), a level ~30-35 character, and a level ~25-30 character. I haven't seen anything that low-level ever, so it's definitely some kind of weird handicap thing. Except unlike in the arena there's no penalty for doing it here...
I've seen it too... it's so weird, but at least fair.
My danmakucopter goes pew pew pew!

Check out my newb PAD box it's a thing right?

commandercool

• alter cool
You guys didn't vote for Elise enough!  Now she's going to be sad and fake cry briefly!

In case anyone else missed it, because I totally did, there's a new paralogue to go along with this event. And it pays out more stones than usual!
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 01:42:52 PM by commandercool »

i'm on team e-boy now, very slight gap in votes from chrom

In case anyone else missed it, because I totally did, there's a new paralogue to go along with this event. And it pays out more stones than usual!

you had me freaked out for a second but then I realized it's only the new xenologue which I already did

commandercool

• alter cool
you had me freaked out for a second but then I realized it's only the new xenologue which I already did

It's in the paralogues folder though isn't it? Pendantry!

Using the new stones from that and the arena score apology and the last few days I did another five pulls, STILL mostly 3-stars. It's been 40 pulls since I got my last five-star at this point, and it was Jakob, and Jakob is not good.

I did finally get a 3-star Selena though, who may be my next 5-star project so she can hang out with Camilla. Now I'm just missing Beruka to have the (mostly unplayable) dream team of Camilla/FCorrin/Selena/Beruka. I never ever win arena defenses anymore as it is, so I might as well set my defense team to something fun.

Hikarin

• 別に意味はない。
  • 本当にメイドですね。。。
Are there any units other than Ana who have Astra? I need a skill for Nowi when that hits :V

PADherder <3 Updated 8/13/2017!

commandercool

• alter cool
Lyn has it. I think Ryoma has it. It's probably around on a few speed-based sword lords.

So do we know more or less how that mechanic works at this point?

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
Virion has Astra, I'd just use him.

MatsuriSakuragi

"oh hey i have 20 stones let's go see if I can pull Lucina or Elise"

>no colorless orbs

>pick red

"c'mon Lucina"

>Lucina

ye

commandercool

• alter cool
Alls I know is, if I can I'll be putting Svallin Shield on FCorrin. She's excellent now when half of the units in the fucking game are super effective against her, so getting rid of that weakness seems relevant...

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
You guys didn't vote for Elise enough!  Now she's going to be sad and fake cry briefly!

BAN ALL OF THE LUCINA FANBOYS!!!!!! Other than that... the Xenolouge for Veronica is very interesting...

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
  • 90 Frames per Second GO!
-20 orbs
-let's roll out

-Male Corrin cinematic
it's 3* Male Corrin

Well, I tried.

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
-20 orbs
-let's roll out

-Male Corrin cinematic
it's 3* Male Corrin

Well, I tried.
Reminds me of my Male Robin rolls all 3* or 4* but not 5*... shtap...

Moogs Parfait

• SPRING
  • Plz Send Naps
    • Danmaku!! Official Site
Hello everyone I'd like you all to meet my waifu.

She's super cute and totally my playstyle so I'm running with her forever. Currently 4* Lvl 40 because I don't know how to get feathers.

The Greatest Dog

• Grazing at Mach 10
  • 90 Frames per Second GO!
Oh, oops, I did mean to say Robin. All these people in Smash that are supposed to represent me are confusing me :V

commandercool

• alter cool
BAN ALL OF THE LUCINA FANBOYS!!!!!! Other than that... the Xenolouge for Veronica is very interesting...

Yeah, honestly it was super interesting. What was she uh going to make them do before we interrupted.. ?

-20 orbs
-let's roll out

-Male Corrin cinematic
it's 3* Male Corrin

Well, I tried.

Hey, that's how I got my 5* FCorrin. Upgrade!

MewMewHeart

• Hermit Mode on!
Yeah, honestly it was super interesting. What was she uh going to make them do before we interrupted.. ?
The world may never know...
Spoiler:
plus she said she kept hearing a voice to tell her to kill... yup something is verrrrry fishy.

MatsuriSakuragi

I still don't know who I'll be giving my feathers too once I hit 20k.

Considering my current 5* lineup (Azura lv. 30, Julia lv. 40, Camilla lv. 37, Peri lv. 22, and Lucina lv. 1), who should the lucky 4* be?

MRobin (a strong contender considering he's good against colorless (fucking Takumi))
FCorrin
MCorrin (he's currently lv33 and has served me well, but according to tier lists, Lucina is stricly better as an S+ so idk if he's necessary?)
Chrom (see MCorrin-- apparently he's ranked higher than MCorrin on the tier list? but still lower than Lucina)
Lissa (leaning her just because Lissa is just my favorite FE:A character, but realistically speaking is she really that good?)
Clarine
Tiki (older)
Catria (I heard she's decent)
Jeorge (only decent archer I have so far)

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
I had forgotten to do the Lunatic mode of the xenologue and ahaha holy shit. Bad decisions led to me actually 2v1ing Chrom and Leo with Sakura and pulling through somehow.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
Lissa has Rehabilitate, and it is amazing.  Basically a full heal for anyone under 50% HP.  On the other hand, she doesn't need to be 5* to get it, so having her at 5* probably won't do much good.

You have Lucina so I doubt you'll ever really need to use mcorrin and chrom.

Catria is probably the best blue flyer available, but it's so hard to recommend them with all the takumis running around.  Plus you have Azura.

Basically I'm outta ideas :V

commandercool

• alter cool
As far as I'm concerned FCorrin and MRobin look like the two best options. FCorrin pairs extremely well with Camilla and MRobin is great against Takumi, so either is a real solid choice I think.

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should
"oh hey i have 20 stones let's go see if I can pull Lucina or Elise"

>no colorless orbs

>pick red

"c'mon Lucina"

>Lucina

ye
Fuckerrrrr

I went all in with around a hundred orbs on this banner and all I got was a shifty 4* Doga. Okay, I got Tharja too, which was nice, and I pulled Catria today. Still, I feel robbed spending all my free orbs since launch and only getting one 5* pull. :C  Maybe I'll invest some money for a change. 
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 09:36:50 PM by BT »

MatsuriSakuragi

As someone who fell into that trap badly in the past, I advise against spending real money on this game. This isn't like PAD nowadays where most pulls at godfest are gold eggs, it's like PAD in its early days when the drop rates were shit and you'd often get trolled with a rare version of something farmable.

I understand buying out of frustration, but the rates are so bad I'm having a hard time recommending it.

And yeah, MRobin and FCorrin seem like the best options if Lissa doesn't benefit much from 5*. Hmmm.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2017, 11:05:47 PM by Matsuri »

Mеа

• catnapping
  • three dots connect to rectangles
There isn't any content you can't do with stuff you already have anyway. hell I don't even know what the content even is in this game yet. so far it's kind of like collecting pokemon cards. game? what game?
Naked expression; purple raspberry flavour

Jq1790

• Wow I'm back to playing this game.
  • Let's puzzle together again, Karin!
As someone who fell into that trap badly in the past, I advise against spending real money on this game. This isn't like PAD nowadays where most pulls at godfest are gold eggs, it's like PAD in its early days when the drop rates were shit and you'd often get trolled with a rare version of something farmable.

I understand buying out of frustration, but the rates are so bad I'm having a hard time recommending it.

And yeah, MRobin and FCorrin seem like the best options if Lissa doesn't benefit much from 5*. Hmmm.
This is a good analogy that I had all but forgotten due to it being so long in the past nowadays for PAD.
Not that you'd do so, BT, but remember the probably-mentioned-elsewhere-in-thread anecdote of someone spending $1k on this game at launch and still missing a 5* or two. 

game? what game?
This was kind of what made me stop playing.  Seeing there's a little more to aim at atm(sort of..?) has made me consider trying to get back into it casually but I dunno.  Still debating.  Did people get it working in Bluestacks?  No space on my phone to play it there anymore.
If you're a Pazudora player and aren't on #puzzleandlibrarians, come join us!

BT

• I never talk to you
  • People say that I should

I put it off, but I'm wholly fine with dropping a few bucks on this game. I really appreciate this game and the way they're running it. If I spend money, it's a one-time thing and because dammit gotta take advantage of that 4.25% before it goes away.

MatsuriSakuragi

Fair enough. Good luck!

I feel the same about the game (re: "what game?") but it is a nice way to kill a few minutes so I'm enjoying it for that. I don't really see myself investing any money into it. I didn't even think I'd keep playing until those few events started and I was all "eh okay sure".

commandercool

• alter cool
I almost never use stamina for anything at this point (pretty much just if I have something I want to work on, which isn't often because I only pull three-stars) but I've been logging in regularly for the PVP and events. Works for me I guess!