Author Topic: Fate/PE Order: Nero's School Festival 2017  (Read 225553 times)

Re: Fate/'Murica Orduh: Building walls to make 'Nime great again
« Reply #750 on: June 26, 2017, 05:28:16 PM »

There's my friend code. Not much to speak of, I only have Martha so far (and a somewhat leveled Robin in case you don't have a Heracles to kick Alter's butt) but if you're interested there she is.

Edible

• One part the F?hrer, one part the Pope
  • It's the inevitable return, baby
« Reply #751 on: June 26, 2017, 06:08:02 PM »
In short: he's the best non-limited support in the game, probably the best support in the game if it's a defensive fight frankly, and overall an extremely strong caster.

in long: he boosts both attack and massively boosts defense, all while filling your NP bar which is super important. He has a flat 50% NP burst without attacking and it's really ridiculous. To top it off, his Noble Phantasm also delays enemy noble phantasms and can occasionally prevent them from doing anything.

He's really, really good. He's basically the standout choice among casters and by far the strongest estimated release servant.

Neato.  Thanks much.  I've seen a bunch of him during the reroll process and I got a glimpse of why he's so desirable.

Still haven't landed anything that great during rerolls, but I'll keep chuggin'.

Edible

« Reply #752 on: June 26, 2017, 09:44:27 PM »
Alright, between the first 10-pull and the second you get with starter orbs, I've got an account with 5* Vlad, 4* Camilla, 4* Siegfried, and a good amount of 4* CEs.  Solid keep, I think?

And I read earlier that we're still getting a pick-a-4* sooner or later too, which is nice.

Amraphenson

• The problem is, you're a friend that likes to talk!
  • ...well, I am too!
« Reply #753 on: June 26, 2017, 11:28:22 PM »
Vlad's probably the second best of the current 5*'s, definitely worth a keep. Get Liz with your ticket cause they have cute event interactions
Sugoiiii~
[23:02] <~Iced> You have sown the seeds of your own destruction Amra.
[23:20] <Stuffman> enjoy your personally crafted hell Amra

« Reply #754 on: June 27, 2017, 12:20:25 AM »
Alright, between the first 10-pull and the second you get with starter orbs, I've got an account with 5* Vlad, 4* Camilla, 4* Siegfried, and a good amount of 4* CEs.  Solid keep, I think?
... I only have Martha. Sob. (I could have chosen to reroll, but zero effort)

EDIT: I will say this: if you pair Siegfried with Saint George (Georgios, whatever), you'll have a really effective duo. Siegfried is based around killing dragons, and George is a tank that turns enemies into dragons.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 12:25:45 AM by Sect »

Conqueror

• Here I am, dirty and faceless
  • waiting to heed your instruction
« Reply #755 on: June 27, 2017, 01:52:41 AM »
Decided to try this out for kicks. Ended up not rerolling because of the long tutorial with 300 Mb download, but managed to get Liz and Heracles with the tutorial roll which is a decent enough start I guess? Rolling 2 30-quartz rolls afterwards and getting only Siegfred and a bunch of other 3*'s left a bit of a sour taste but oh well I got a 5* craft essence which is worth something perhaps. I did manage to add one of each of the 5*s except for Vlad as a friend so I'll have fun using them as supports.

So far the gameplay seems decent enough, although a fast-forward-animation option would be really useful - is there one hidden in the menus?

One shotting the boss in the exp farming map was pretty fun - I can see why Waver is great if he lets you get your NPs off more often.

Friend ID is 356,742,779.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.
Every saint has a past and every sinner a future.

« Reply #756 on: June 27, 2017, 01:56:27 AM »
So far the gameplay seems decent enough, although a fast-forward-animation option would be really useful - is there one hidden in the menus?
The tutorial should have pointed out the fast forward option to you. When you select cards, on the top right corner of the screen there'll be a play icon. Hit it, and it'll turn into a fast forward icon.

Conqueror

« Reply #757 on: June 27, 2017, 02:00:59 AM »
Ah thanks, found it. If only there was a triple forward icon.

On tue un homme, on est un assassin. On tue des millions d'hommes, on est un conqu?rant. On les tue tous, on est un dieu.

« Reply #758 on: June 27, 2017, 02:17:19 AM »
Anyone managed to get it to work on Bluestack?

Mеа

• catnapping
  • three dots connect to rectangles
« Reply #759 on: June 27, 2017, 02:42:42 AM »
Stuck it out with my heracles roll, he's pretty cool. I remain a little skeptical about my sticking to this game. Either I don't understand the depth of the system much yet or I may become a little bored of it sooner later or laterer later.
Naked expression; purple raspberry flavour

qMyon

• Chill - just chill
  • Keepin' it vanilla smooth
« Reply #760 on: June 27, 2017, 02:52:18 AM »
My NA account is 936,634,137. Name's Myon. Tell me in advance/have the same name if you send a friend request - my list is filling up kinda quick, but I'll make room for anyone from here.

I have a spare account with 4x4-stars - Emiya, Martha, Atalanta and Tamamocat - together with a couple 5-star Craft Essences if anyone wants it.

Conqueror

« Reply #761 on: June 27, 2017, 04:38:53 AM »
Where am I supposed to get gems to drop for the weekly quest?

Chaore

• Kai Ni Recipient Many Years Late
  • You Finally Did It, Kadokawa.
« Reply #762 on: June 27, 2017, 06:06:48 AM »
Where am I supposed to get gems to drop for the weekly quest?

Skill gems most reliably and cheaply come from the 10 ap class quests in the weekly.

Everything after that is unlimited suffering.

Sophilia

• Exposition Patchouli
  • Seeker of Truth
« Reply #763 on: June 27, 2017, 08:44:40 AM »
Figured I might as well get in on this.  I'm Kosuzu - 466,898,374.  I'm starting with Elizabeth, of course.  Haven't done a second or third roll yet, just farming up EXP crystals at the moment.
Life and death are without purpose.  Our attempts to give them one are quite presumptuous of us.  But in the end, we exist, and that is enough.

Current status: Dissuading deliberately choking for imagined fame.

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
« Reply #764 on: June 27, 2017, 12:32:15 PM »
I'm a F2P player, and right now the only above 3* servants I have are Emiya and Carmilla. I've just cleared Singularity F and I've done 2 10x pulls (including the tutorial pull) until now. Should I try to get better servants and do another 10x pull now or save it for later? I do want to get UmuNero and I've heard that she isn't unlocked until after...Second Singularity, was it?

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #765 on: June 27, 2017, 10:28:25 PM »
Welp, took me a while, but I got Jeanne at last!
744,658,052 is my friend code.

« Reply #766 on: June 28, 2017, 02:05:25 AM »
Welp, took me a while, but I got Jeanne at last!
744,658,052 is my friend code.
Rear Loga sent you a friend code. Sadly, the only gold I have is Martha.

qMyon

• Chill - just chill
« Reply #767 on: June 28, 2017, 02:41:07 AM »
I'm a F2P player, and right now the only above 3* servants I have are Emiya and Carmilla. I've just cleared Singularity F and I've done 2 10x pulls (including the tutorial pull) until now. Should I try to get better servants and do another 10x pull now or save it for later? I do want to get UmuNero and I've heard that she isn't unlocked until after...Second Singularity, was it?

Yep, she's only unlocked in the story gacha after Septem aka Rome. Two 4-stars is fine for enjoying the story, plus Emiya has a damage boost in many events later on, and you'll get your choice of another free 4-star later. So saving it is perfectly fine. You can lean on friend supports too if necessary.

qMyon

• Chill - just chill
« Reply #768 on: June 28, 2017, 01:18:05 PM »
In FGO JP news -

The next chapter of EoR is coming out tomorrow at 1800 JP time. With it comes animation+NP updates for Heracles, D'Eon and Drake. Confirmed that the veiled Caster is 5-star, and the Assassin is 4-star. We're also getting CEs for the Apocrypha launch and FGO stage production.

PV here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7upYSrm8txQ
New NPs here: https://twitter.com/BuchicOloth/status/880044129060741120

« Reply #769 on: June 28, 2017, 01:37:01 PM »
In FGO JP news -

The next chapter of EoR is coming out tomorrow at 1800 JP time. With it comes animation+NP updates for Heracles, D'Eon and Drake. Confirmed that the veiled Caster is 5-star, and the Assassin is 4-star. We're also getting CEs for the Apocrypha launch and FGO stage production.

PV here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7upYSrm8txQ
New NPs here: https://twitter.com/BuchicOloth/status/880044129060741120
Theres also a 4* Amazon Berserker, probably Fergus Lily, Drake Alter, and Female Servants will get bond up during Agartha.

Edible

« Reply #770 on: June 28, 2017, 11:07:05 PM »
Oh yeah, friend codes.

180,877,949 for US.

Chaore

« Reply #771 on: June 28, 2017, 11:18:45 PM »
416,340,402 is what I ended up with after taking the salty remains of a pasta elemental going for perfection.

I won't be going super hard but I can promise that I'll have waver maximized as soon as I can :v

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
« Reply #772 on: June 29, 2017, 12:29:30 AM »
So where do you get that gem stuff for the weekly quest?

Conqueror

« Reply #773 on: June 29, 2017, 01:43:58 AM »
The Monster hunting daily quest for today drops them for archers/sabers/lancers.

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
« Reply #774 on: June 29, 2017, 02:00:09 AM »
I'm guessing I have to go to the higher levels then?

Conqueror

« Reply #775 on: June 29, 2017, 02:23:52 AM »
According to Chaore above, the 10 ap quest is the most efficient. Dunno about if you're trying to farm the higher level gems though,

Edible

« Reply #776 on: June 29, 2017, 02:27:56 AM »
I'm guessing I have to go to the higher levels then?

I got one to drop out of the green AP20 one, but it took a lot of tries.  It may be more efficient farming the lower ones, but not sure.

Leon゠Helsing

• 0 - The Fool
  • Pave your own path
« Reply #777 on: June 29, 2017, 03:34:39 AM »
Managed to get it at the last part of the 10AP one, guess I just needed to progress further.

Also, picked the "whassup" option with Marie, did not regret it a single bit.

Zengar Zombolt

• Space-Time Tuning Circle - Wd/Fr
  • Green-Red Divine Clock
« Reply #778 on: June 29, 2017, 04:58:04 AM »
Out of all the things to retain from on-releaae FGO, the one that upsets me the most is the old class dailies. The only reason I can imagine why they were kept is because the 40 AP version of the newer ones have relatively stronger opponents, but it hurts the hunt for skill gems and many drops a lot.

Chaore

« Reply #779 on: June 29, 2017, 05:29:10 AM »
According to Chaore above, the 10 ap quest is the most efficient. Dunno about if you're trying to farm the higher level gems though,

To clarify: Any level gem counts for the dailies, atleast.

Higher level gems only drop from silver and gold mobs, which the 10 ap doesn't have, though.