Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Rumia's Party Games / Re: Money is forever - Poverty Quest
« Last post by Lt Colonel Summers on January 18, 2019, 06:58:11 am »
>"You think I'm exaggerating? Look what I've done to you so far? And I'm trying not to kill anyone. I've not kept any of the guns, I've not really laid into anyone after they're down. You see what I'm saying, I've been playing kind of nice. But, you see, I don't have a lot to lose. If you hurt her too much, I won't need to hold back. I know your faces. And you have to sleep sometime."
>"So. Let her go, and I'll show you where to find what's left."

//It's official. Poverty Quest is the first CYOA to star an anti-hero.

>The SMG Sukeban's face became red as tomato as she got really angry.
>"Why you daughter of a bas..." She said to you angrily.

>She got interrupted by the sound of police sirens coming from the outside.
>"Damn it!" She cursed.
Rumia's Party Games / Re: Rumia Quest Revival II - Phantoms of Makai
« Last post by Evil_Nazgul0616 on January 18, 2019, 05:43:43 am »
games usually have a difficult boss battle/challenge/puzzle after gaining abilities where you're expected to use them
//You fool! Don't give Rai any ideas!
« Last post by Tom on January 18, 2019, 05:41:02 am »
// Alright maybe I got a little overexcited at the fact that we are finally getting new abilities.  We should indeed play it safe however lets still aim to gain the maximum we can at this point, as games usually have a difficult boss battle/challenge/puzzle after gaining abilities where you're expected to use them
Akyu's Arcade / Re: Super Smash Bros. (2018) announced
« Last post by commandercool on January 18, 2019, 05:22:41 am »
Finally beat World of Light. The last boss is pretty fun. And just difficult enough to offer challenge without being too frustrating, at least for my skill level. Still gotta go back and collect some spirits I skipped though.
« Last post by Evil_Nazgul0616 on January 18, 2019, 04:59:41 am »
// As for why we were sealed it's surely due to what our diet used to be and that before the spell card rules Reimu used to actually seal Youkai
// We can't be 100% sure of that. And other possibilities are equally likely at this point.

// We can start with our eyesight and see if we feel side effects like hunger or mood alteration
//I wasn't saying we shouldn't restore our eyesight!
//What I'm saying is that we should play it safe and consider things for a bit before committing to doing so. i,e. probe Shinki for information for a parse or two and then accepting based on what she replies.
//After that, we should look into why we were sealed before trying to unlock anything else. So that we can be sure that it is safe to do so. :P

//Also, since it's likely that the next parse will happen either when I'm asleep, driving to college, or in a class, would you guys mind waiting for me to respond to the next parse before continuing?
Akyu's Arcade / Re: Fate/Grand Order: 3rd Anniversary
« Last post by Kasu on January 18, 2019, 02:21:18 am »
As for Cholecysts…  Don't expect them for near future.  Re-Runs, various Campaigns, and EoR are going to dominate things for awhile.  From what I can tell, they won't be in a event shop until SE.RA.PH, which should be in early May.
There's 10 in the shop during Valentine.
Thanks for the answers! I was just hoping it wouldn't be too long, but May is reasonable for me if it comes to it, haha.
Help Me, Eirin! / Re: Looking for some advice
« Last post by Dreamleaf on January 18, 2019, 01:40:14 am »
That makes sense, plus I find point device mode can be psychologically exhausting since LoLK has had me get stuck on some brutal spell cards that just repeatedly kills me dozens of times on a few occasions
Oh very exciting news! I was very disappointed to see the games weren't on steam when I started getting into the series. Thankfully my sister went to Japan recently and I managed to get her to grab me every main title post PC-98 game for much cheaper then I'd get them over here  :] I'd still honestly consider buying them again on steam just to show the support to the series though.
« Last post by CyberAngel on January 18, 2019, 01:34:03 am »
For a plain 1cc, people find Legacy much easier due to how many extends you're getting. You also kinda have way more bombs to use that way, so that helps too.
« Last post by Dreamleaf on January 18, 2019, 01:27:15 am »
Alright I'll definitely keep that in mind. I might work a bit on the fighting games for fun and so I can see the stories when I feel like a change of pace from working on the main series and just try and save the camera ones until I'm a bit more experienced so I don't need to worry about hitting a brick wall of progress.

If I want to slam my head against a wall I'll just stick to attempting LoLK at the higher difficulties. Speaking of which when it comes to hard and higher in that game is it generally considered easier to do PD mode or do people find legacy mode easier? I figured point device mode would be best going into the game but the much more limited amount of bombs certainly can be felt too.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Theme based on ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.057 seconds with 14 queries.