Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
91
> "That's a joke. I don't know how good a magus she is but I'm pretty sure she can dunk on me."
> "Anyway, it's like this. I'm fine with colluding with Kimimela because, one, she's clear about what her motivations are, and two, there's no chance in hell she's got any connection to the big families."
> "Meanwhile, I don't know anything about Saber's master or what she's planning, which makes it way more likely that helping her would come back to bite me in the ass."

>"Ah, just as mercenary as I might have expected. It is sound reasoning," Lancer sends.

>_
92
Rumia's Party Games / Re: Sakuya Quest 15 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Last post by Hello Purvis on June 20, 2018, 08:37:53 pm »
> Eyes closed! Focus back on preventing that explosion!

>You close your eyes. Everything seems to go quiet. There is something like a sound, just outside of the range of your hearing. Then, very distinctly, the sound of a door opening just behind you. You barely have time to register that before you are suddenly falling backwards, were you pulled through something?! But you aren't falling, or at least nothing feels like falling. Are you upright, laying prone? You don't know, you can't feel it. There's a sort of roaring noise inside your ears, like a cascade passing through your head. You have the suspicion you're tumbling through the air, but you can't feel anything. Is the sensation against your skin warm or cool? You can't tell. A door closes, and roaring sound leaves your ears, a babble of a thousand, thousand noises at once fills your ears.
>Then it is gone, and you can see. In front of you is the Misty Lake, on a lovely early spring day. You were just about to take off and go see if you could pay a social call to the Mermaid that moved in there recently. But you weren't, you came back, you remember everything. You're sure you still have the silk back that you've been using to help organize your things. The mansion is just behind you. You have, perhaps, ten minutes at most before the explosion happens.

>_
93
Rumia's Party Games / Re: Sakuya Quest 15 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Last post by Suwako Moriya on June 20, 2018, 08:35:24 pm »
You know something big is coming when the parser spends over an hour on an incoming update, including a trip back to the very first thread of the game.
94
Sara's Audio-Visual Import-Overflow Retail / Re: World Cup 2018 topic
« Last post by nav' on June 20, 2018, 07:59:36 pm »
Three identical scorelines today, yet Iran - Spain was so much more fun to watch than the other two. Great game from start to finish. Iran gained my respect for their insane ambition. If only all teams fought this bravely. The losing goal was a total fluke too!

Portugal and Uruguay were a pain to watch, but they're getting the job done. Saudis and Moroccans sure were trying, but their total inefficiency in the final third doesn't really deserve a place in the knockout phase. (then again, Iran can't score to save their lives either...)
95
Sara's Audio-Visual Import-Overflow Retail / Re: World Cup 2018 topic
« Last post by BT on June 20, 2018, 07:59:08 pm »
Iran vs. Spain was a hoot. Spain played like a bunch of clowns honestly and the win comes almost undeserved, Iran played really well. Iran vs. Portugal will be tense if they play like they did today.
96
Rumia's Party Games / Re: Greater Centenary Festival - Heavenly Cross/VI
« Last post by meow56 on June 20, 2018, 07:26:09 pm »
Niji:
>"What about her?"

Nijisa:
>Follow.
97
> "That's a joke. I don't know how good a magus she is but I'm pretty sure she can dunk on me."
> "Anyway, it's like this. I'm fine with colluding with Kimimela because, one, she's clear about what her motivations are, and two, there's no chance in hell she's got any connection to the big families."
> "Meanwhile, I don't know anything about Saber's master or what she's planning, which makes it way more likely that helping her would come back to bite me in the ass."
98
Rumia's Party Games / Re: Sakuya Quest 15 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Last post by Suwako Moriya on June 20, 2018, 07:24:02 pm »
> Eyes closed! Focus back on preventing that explosion!
99
Rumia's Party Games / Re: Sakuya Quest 15 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Last post by Hello Purvis on June 20, 2018, 07:20:37 pm »
> Frown, then nod.
> Take on a quiet tone of our own.
> "I know nothing that I think might help unravel the mystery, but I will pass this on nonetheless."

>She smiles. "Excellent. And from what I understand, you should have some time, so do make sure the rest of your affairs are in order.
>Ran steps back. "Now then...eyes closed!"

>_
100
Rumia's Party Games / Re: Sakuya Quest 15 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Last post by Suwako Moriya on June 20, 2018, 07:10:13 pm »
> Frown, then nod.
> Take on a quiet tone of our own.
> "I know nothing that I think might help unravel the mystery, but I will pass this on nonetheless."
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Theme based on ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.034 seconds with 13 queries.