Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
Rumia's Party Games / Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
« Last post by Neovereign on October 15, 2018, 06:14:46 pm »
> Continue listening to Kosuzu's thoughts.
> Take on our normal voice.
> "Sorry again. I can try to not speak much if you like. So, what do you think of the new you? And is it okay if I move around too? I won't do anything bad or try to interrupt anything you're doing, of course."
> "It looks nice. And yeah, you can try to move." ("I-I can see why it'd be bad to know how to do this...")
>_
Help Me, Eirin! / Re: Labyrinth of Touhou 2 - 18F
« Last post by Arcvasti on October 15, 2018, 06:05:05 pm »
That's very generous caps. Even my super cheated character looks like Lv.0 in comparison to this.

Some funny maths. To get to level 9,999,999 you need to gain at least 273 levels per day. That's 11 levels per hour. You need 100 years of non-stop gameplay (no break for sleep or anything) to get to level cap at such speed.

So it is safe to say that level cap is practically unreachable :)

The level cap might be for enemies instead of/as well as players.
Help Me, Eirin! / Re: Labyrinth of Touhou 2 - 18F
« Last post by IsGaming on October 15, 2018, 06:03:14 pm »
Yeah sadly that fix was largely overkill. Iirc the issue is that 3peso couldn't have Extra Attack apply only to personal spellcards (which was probably the basic design idea), and this made certain subclass combos overkill (like having Yuuka firing multiple Dragon Sighs^^)

Yeah, I can understand that since EA was a bit silly with some subclass spells, but I feel the extra mana to cast them should have been for subclass spells only, since this really cuts Yuuka and Sakuya's power considerably for horrendous MP usage.
Not that it affects their cheaper spells, but you can't use Private Square without drinking her MP in one go and Yuuka's MS is even worse since it's not even a default spell and costs much more.
« Last post by Suwako Moriya on October 15, 2018, 05:41:40 pm »
> Take on our normal voice.
> "Sorry again. I can try to not speak much if you like. So, what do you think of the new you? And is it okay if I move around too? I won't do anything bad or try to interrupt anything you're doing, of course."
« Last post by Neovereign on October 15, 2018, 05:38:54 pm »
> Given Kosuzu's current state of dress, assuming she obtained our ability to do so in both locations, would she be able to deposit anything without moving any of her clothes? Or would she need to shift her clothes out of the way?
> "Ah, I'm sorry for surprising you like that. Anyway, I can see, hear, smell, taste, and feel anything you can. I can stop sensing what you sense if need be, but it's easier for me if I default to doing it. Like, if you wanted me to not look at something, I could stop looking."
> "I can also move around and stuff. I haven't yet because I don't want to without your permission. In addition, we can speak using each other's voices. So, if you wanted, you could speak with mine, and if I wanted, I could speak with yours."
> Take on Kosuzu's voice.
> "Like this!"
> She would need to move her clothes.
> "T-that's going to be hard to get used to.."
>_
« Last post by Suwako Moriya on October 15, 2018, 05:26:30 pm »
> Given Kosuzu's current state of dress, assuming she obtained our ability to do so in both locations, would she be able to deposit anything without moving any of her clothes? Or would she need to shift her clothes out of the way?
> "Ah, I'm sorry for surprising you like that. Anyway, I can see, hear, smell, taste, and feel anything you can. I can stop sensing what you sense if need be, but it's easier for me if I default to doing it. Like, if you wanted me to not look at something, I could stop looking."
> "I can also move around and stuff. I haven't yet because I don't want to without your permission. In addition, we can speak using each other's voices. So, if you wanted, you could speak with mine, and if I wanted, I could speak with yours."
> Take on Kosuzu's voice.
> "Like this!"
« Last post by Neovereign on October 15, 2018, 05:21:17 pm »
> Again, speak with her body using our voice.
> "Yes. How freely may I speak?"
> "A-anytime.I'm just still surprised your voice can come from me..."
>_
« Last post by Suwako Moriya on October 15, 2018, 05:11:26 pm »
> Again, speak with her body using our voice.
> "Yes. How freely may I speak?"
« Last post by Neovereign on October 15, 2018, 05:10:33 pm »
> Whoops! Probably should have warned her about that beforehand. Though, still, she saw us speaking with three different voices...well, she's new to all this, so it's understandable.
> Think about what Kosuzu thinks of her new look.
> Let her act on her own again. It'd be bad to surprise her like that a second time!
> You think...
> ("Heavy... But how do they feel? I can't check now... I wonder if I'll look better to people like this...")
> "Um, can you see anything? Like what I see right now?"
>_
« Last post by Suwako Moriya on October 15, 2018, 05:02:43 pm »
> Whoops! Probably should have warned her about that beforehand. Though, still, she saw us speaking with three different voices...well, she's new to all this, so it's understandable.
> Think about what Kosuzu thinks of her new look.
> Let her act on her own again. It'd be bad to surprise her like that a second time!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Theme based on ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.061 seconds with 13 queries.