Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
Front Page Headlines / Re: The End of Shrinemaiden As We Know It
« Last post by N-Forza on February 15, 2020, 06:22:23 AM »
How important is the stuff in your sent/outbox? I have a "works for me" scraper to backup PMs, but it does require some setup on the users behalf. And it doesn't work on sent messages because I have none to test with :V
Kind of important because it's how I've been keeping track of orders/requests (although I shouldn't be, admittedly) but most of it's already settled so it's probably the more recent stuff that's actually necessary to have on hand. I'll let you know if I need to make use of it, thanks.
« Last post by HTFCirno2000 on February 15, 2020, 06:12:44 AM »
I have a question about the status of Rumia's Party Games, particularly the Mystia's Stored Games subforum: The quests archived there tend to span multiple threads of 1000 posts per thread, which makes them a bit difficult and tedious to back up and preserve. I also heard that there were archive crawlers going around through the site, so what I would like to know is if the archive crawlers intend to back up MSG as well or if that would solely be our responsibility?

I'm not sure the specifics of each bot but I think the crawlers are indiscriminate in that they are essentially just archiving anything within the forum structure. So if they are crawling the whole site, they'll get to mystia's stored games too.
« Last post by Evil_Nazgul0616 on February 15, 2020, 06:02:28 AM »
I have a question about the status of Rumia's Party Games, particularly the Mystia's Stored Games subforum: The quests archived there tend to span multiple threads of 1000 posts per thread, which makes them a bit difficult and tedious to back up and preserve. I also heard that there were archive crawlers going around through the site, so what I would like to know is if the archive crawlers intend to back up MSG as well or if that would solely be our responsibility?
« Last post by Arcorann on February 15, 2020, 03:47:12 AM »
Looks like someone added MotK to ArchiveBot, so at least all the public material will be saved.
Akyu's Arcade / Re: Fate/Grand Order - Round 3
« Last post by Ionasal kkll Solciel on February 15, 2020, 03:41:55 AM »
You have to earn the voices by buying the events again, so you'll need to burn them at some point.

That said, they're decent CE EXP cards, and you should save five for the initial boost to event currency.

The grind is brutality. At max, you can only get 700,700 chocos per run. Just getting from 30M to 60M to 100% the event takes 49 runs. If you already aren't burned out from lottery farming back during Christmas and Da Vinci, you will be. If you're going for 100%.

In Challenge Quest news, Hokusai is unfortunately not ideal, so I had to run Meltryllis and Okita. Ugh enemy triple crits, though.
Front Page Headlines / Re: helvetica has passed away
« Last post by Cadmas on February 15, 2020, 03:36:23 AM »
Merely showing up to pay respects. I found out on discord just this day.  RIP TSO
Front Page Headlines / Re: helvetica has passed away
« Last post by Arcorann on February 15, 2020, 03:17:07 AM »
I have very little to add that hasn't been said already, but I can say that I was as shocked as everyone else when I found out. May she rest in peace.
« Last post by Karisa on February 15, 2020, 02:19:01 AM »
What's the status of the High Score threads/attached replays, will they be manually moved over or ...?
The attached replays have already been archived manually, and can be found in my scoreboard archive. The scoreboards will be recreated on v3, with gensokyo links and MotK v2 attachment links replaced by their archived versions, though it might take a while (I plan to make all the first posts consistent, this time around).
« Last post by Sparen on February 15, 2020, 01:44:21 AM »
Where is that feature? I can't seem to find it. If there's a built-in method of downloading your PMs, I think it belongs in the first post.

Edit:
It was recently been brought to my attention that there's a Danmakufu Wiki hosted on this site. Has it been archived?

The Danmakufu Wiki doesn't change much so the entirety of the wiki is available on the Wayback Machine. In addition, since it has already experienced multi-month periods of downtime, I did contingency planning starting a few years back so a good portion of the important parts are already on my website.

Ref: https://sparen.github.io/ph3tutorials/docs.html
« Last post by Barrakketh on February 15, 2020, 01:42:01 AM »
Oh, for some reason I assumed PM archiving was a feature but maybe I was thinking of another forum.
How important is the stuff in your sent/outbox? I have a "works for me" scraper to backup PMs, but it does require some setup on the users behalf. And it doesn't work on sent messages because I have none to test with :V
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10