Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Rumia's Party Games / Re: Murasa Quest - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Last post by Kilgamaya[N] on Today at 03:03:52 am »
> "As much as I can be, I think. Thanks."
« Last post by Hello Purvis on Today at 03:03:05 am »
> "I, uh, I grabbed an eel in the hopes it would shock me and wake me up from whatever was going. I think part of me was hoping you would try the same thing on me."

>"I'm not even going to question that," says Tojiko, as you finally get through the canopy and land near her. "But, are you okay?"

>_
Rumia's Party Games / Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 10
« Last post by Kilgamaya[N] on Today at 02:56:19 am »
> "Just insert it, and if it works at all, it'll do the rest. You might need to shift your clothes a bit, though."
« Last post by Neovereign on Today at 02:55:19 am »
> "No, it is perfectly safe for everyone and everything involved. Anything, or anyone, you store will have its or their mass added to where you stored it or them, but that is the only side effect."
> "Okay..." Kosuzu picks up her book.
> "How does this... work?" ("Do I just think it?")
>_
« Last post by Kilgamaya[N] on Today at 02:31:53 am »
> "No, it is perfectly safe for everyone and everything involved. Anything, or anyone, you store will have its or their mass added to where you stored it or them, but that is the only side effect."
« Last post by Neovereign on Today at 02:26:47 am »
> "Knowing secrets and stuff about each other is limited to the other version. I believe ability use applies in this version as well, though. I figured you would be more concerned about the first thing than the second thing."
> "Oh. Yea... Uh, does... storing things do anything to what's stored?" ("I probably shouldn't try with my book...")
>_
>"I know, I was just lamenting. Carry me?"
> "With pleasure!"
> You feel her hands manage their ways to your legs and back as Meiling sits up herself, then starts to stand with you in a princess carry.
> The doll loyally floats up towards your new height.
>_
« Last post by Kilgamaya[N] on Today at 01:46:10 am »
> "I, uh, I grabbed an eel in the hopes it would shock me and wake me up from whatever was going. I think part of me was hoping you would try the same thing on me."
Rumia's Party Games / Re: Money is forever - Poverty Quest
« Last post by Lt Colonel Summers on Today at 01:33:42 am »
>If we've been hit in the knee, we're probably off balance. Let's go with that and fall forward; aiming out forehead at her face. And then catch ourself.

//Did you miss the neck grip or something?

>Getting hit in the knee did not cause you to fall forward, as the hammy Sukeban still has a grip on your neck.
>"3! See you in hell, bitch!" She announces as she starts to pull the trigger of the handgun...
>...But was thwarted at literally the last second by Nitori throwing her (still full) bowl of yakisoba at the handgun.
>The unexpected hit threw off the hammy Sukeban's aim, causing her to shoot one of the Sukeban mooks in the shoulder instead.
« Last post by Hello Purvis on Today at 12:56:43 am »
>"Jeez... at least I got a witness this time. Again, everything was underwater. But this time, I could tell I was in the same place. Could see the kappa homes and everything."
>Frown. "I tried to take something back, but it all disappeared. Heck, I even got bit by an eel, and the bite disappeared the second I came back!"

>"Why were you getting bitten by eels?" says Tojiko.

>"I dug a small hole by a nearby weird-looking tree. Do you want to go see if that vanished too? It probably did, but it doesn't hurt to check."

>"We'll go have a look," says Tojiko, "But the way you're talking, I wouldn't hold my breath for finding anything."

>_
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Theme based on ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.047 seconds with 13 queries.