Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
>Off we go, then.
Who has two thumbs and waltzed into the library with a full party at level 15?
This gal!
I'm confused when I test Danmakufu with my practice while I live in Philippines at the Southeast Asia...

But for real... What's the difference about creating a touhou fangame that would work for money or work for no money? And where do fanmade touhou programmers work with competence?

Because 6 days ago, I understand that making fanmade touhou games that contains another franchise game (i.e., Steins; Gate, To Aru Kagaku no Railgun, etc.) is forbidden... (Thanks, SparenofIria).

Anyone out there, please respond. Thank you...

In general, unless you have written permission/a license from the original creator, selling fan games is, simply put, illegal. Touhou is a gray area in that it's an open IP, but I would advise against trying to make money off of your Touhou fan game. In general, I personally feel the money you expect to make by selling a Touhou fan game should only offset development costs/cost of printing CDs/cost of purchasing a booth at a convention.

So if you plan to sell a Touhou fangame on Steam and charge 40 dollars for it, I'm going to advise against that unless ZUN has specifically OK'd it.

(Note that this post is purely my opinion - I am not a legal expert and should not be treated as such).
Sadly nobody from the mod team except TSO can resolve this issue.

I am quite worried about losing the data on the wiki.

I have a feeling it will not be resolved anytime soon, but thankfully we have the wayback machine/web archive if we need to recover data (translated docs, tutorials, etc).
Help Me, Eirin! / Re: Labyrinth of Touhou 2 - 17F
« Last post by zeroxtime62 on Today at 01:26:20 pm »
Is it ever necessary to go into the infinite corridor? I've been avoiding it because it's so dull (for me, at least). But now I'm on B10F and the enemies are getting kinda ridiculous. Am I going to be forced in there at some point anyway, e.g. from some "reach level xxx of the ID" rock?

There's a rock on 30F that requires going "deep" in the corridor. You can't reach whatever "deep" is in the current patch either so there's no way to know if it'll be necessary to reach the final boss.
« Last post by elminster1372 on Today at 01:11:07 pm »
Is it ever necessary to go into the infinite corridor? I've been avoiding it because it's so dull (for me, at least). But now I'm on B10F and the enemies are getting kinda ridiculous. Am I going to be forced in there at some point anyway, e.g. from some "reach level xxx of the ID" rock?

I don't think there are rocks which require you to have reached a certain floor of the IC so far, but without doing the IC you're giving up on stat tomes, awakening items, and most of the best main equips (like Tokugawa Statue) and sub equips (like Machine God Lucifer and others)
« Last post by qazmlpok on Today at 12:26:18 pm »
Rumia's Party Games / Re: Sakuya Quest 15 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Last post by Kilgamayan on Today at 11:41:36 am »
> Where did we find Keine the first time around? Somewhere in the western part of the library?
Rumia's Party Games / Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
« Last post by Kilgamayan on Today at 10:27:25 am »
> "Why can't you?"
Rumia's Party Games / Re: Seija Quest - Tsukumomommy: Part 9
« Last post by Kilgamayan on Today at 10:12:52 am »
> "Okay. Sorry for pressuring you."
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Theme based on ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.035 seconds with 13 queries.