Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Rumia's Party Games / Re: Sakuya Quest 15 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Last post by Hello Purvis on Today at 12:20:27 am »
> "It's the same one as her current one. It's from a thousand years in the future."

>"My," he says. "Oh yes! Rinnosuke asked about you an hour or so ago, I nearly forgot."

>_
Akyu's Arcade / Pokemon Go - Still GOing?!
« Last post by commandercool on Today at 12:02:03 am »
Oh man, remember when we all quit Pokemon Go in disappointed disgust? Seems like a lot of people are getting back into it lately. The weather is nice for it, and when someone's cousin's neighbor's brother's dentist's son's friend gets back into it there can be a chain reaction where your friends start playing it so you do too. That's what happened to me, and I've been enjoying it. It's still broken, don't get me wrong, but it's less broken and there's more to do. And the community days are genuinely a blast, raid groups of hundreds of people running from gym to gym or entire downtown areas completely packed with people hunting shiny Eevees really recapture that early PoGo atmosphere and sense of community.

So anyway, I made this thread because the brand new Celebi quest line has a task that wants you to make three new friends. Has anyone around here picked the game back up? Share your friend code if you have so I can get that dang bug. Mine is 8323 8452 6852.
Rumia's Party Games / Re: Greater Centenary Festival - Heavenly Cross/VI
« Last post by meow56 on August 20, 2018, 11:48:42 pm »
Niji:
>Definitely don't lose grip now!

Nijisa & Arisa:
>Bring her to her room.

Bastet:
>Keep going!
« Last post by Tashi on August 20, 2018, 11:14:01 pm »
Niji:
>That's kinda worrying...
>Just keep holding on, though.

Nijisa & Arisa:
>Keep going, but be ready to lower her.

Bastet:
>Alright...
>Refocus on giving Oniru her own body.

> You keep on holding as she gets close.
> You can feel the magic down here... The same magic you felt at the Fairy World.
> And then, Hime quickly goes through the hole, swimming really fast, but not fast enough for you to be on the verge of accidentally get loose off her.
> You can't see anything. There is no light here...

---

> You manage to get to the top of the stairs!

---

> You spoke, to then continue with the process...
> If necessary, you might need to give some of your soul... ... however how that is done...
> For now, you start with giving her own body without much specific thought...
> ...
> The feeling of Oniru getting away from you... Now you can see why she was worried before, but this is for her own body!
> _
« Last post by meow56 on August 20, 2018, 11:03:49 pm »
Niji:
>That's kinda worrying...
>Just keep holding on, though.

Nijisa & Arisa:
>Keep going, but be ready to lower her.

Bastet:
>Alright...
>Refocus on giving Oniru her own body.
« Last post by Tashi on August 20, 2018, 10:58:18 pm »
Niji:
>Keep our grip!

Nijisa & Arisa:
>Keep going.

Bastet:
>Don't worry. Nothing bad is going to happen.
>You ready to try again?

> You both keep the grip as she dives down at a faster speed than you were going yourself before!
> Some seconds passed away, and you can already see what she is talking about.
> It's a large fissure, and it's remarkable.You feel a bit bad for Hime's lake, getting 'ruined' like this...
> In that fissure, there is a large circular hole that... actually you don't know how it was done? Unless something, like, sucked REALLY HARD that part in specific, you can't really explain it.
> Oh dear, she is intending in going through it...

---

> You keep going. Step by step you get closer to the top...
> Marisa lowers her head, evading hitting her head against the ceiling.

---

> "... Yes. You can continue."
> _
« Last post by meow56 on August 20, 2018, 10:45:48 pm »
Niji:
>Keep our grip!

Nijisa & Arisa:
>Keep going.

Bastet:
>Don't worry. Nothing bad is going to happen.
>You ready to try again?
« Last post by Tashi on August 20, 2018, 10:37:36 pm »
Niji:
>Take a hold of her arm and hold on tight.
>"Alright."
>Also take a deep breath.

Nijisa & Arisa:
>Carry her up, but if necessary, lower Marisa to waist height.

Bastet:
>Well that doesn't sound good...
>Take a look around.
>Also take a look at ourselves.

> Both you and Red take a hold of Hime's arms, inhaling a lot of air.
> And, soon after, she dives down, take both with you.

---

> You start to climb the stairs.
> "Uh..." You hear Alice.
> "Who says Fairy chariots doesn't exist?" Marisa chuckles.
> Oh dear, this is working!

---

> You take a look around. You are in one of the rooms of the basement. Private enough of a place...
> You examine yourself...
> Thanks to Oniru being inside you, you look more mature than you would if she wasn't. Whether this is a good thing or not, it depends on you. It doesn't feel bad, at least...
> "... S-Sorry for that. I was scared for a moment there. You can continue and I won't stop you. I promise." She spoke in your mind.
> _
Help Me, Eirin! / Re: Labyrinth of Touhou 2 - 18F
« Last post by elminster1372 on August 20, 2018, 10:28:17 pm »
also i find funny aya,meiling and nitori are borderline broken in both games

Aya is really good in both games, but ever since Diva was nerfed, I wouldn't say it's borderline broken in LoT2. Good support (mainly the 20000 ATB skill, as well as speed buffing), but her attack potential is not that great, and speed becomes nearly pointless much faster than in LoT1. Also, it's worth noting that there's a lot more gear in LoT2's main game (compared to LoT1's main game) which buffs both speed and an offensive stat, which makes speed buffing a bit less impactful.

Meiling is a good tank in LoT1, but nowhere near broken. Sure, she's durable, but that's really all she has going for her. Other than taking blows, she can heal herself (which, again, simply makes her more durable), deal filler damage and heal status ailments (which are actually less of an issue in LoT1 than LoT2, since there're less status ailments and status resistant gear with good stats is much more readily available than in LoT2). Even in the maingame, I generally kept Ran in the tank slot unless I really needed Meiling to survive something (like Fujiyama Volcano or Flowing Hellfire), because Ran can actually make use of her turns to support her team significantly. Later in the game, Keine and Yukari are even better at that.
As for Meiling in LoT2... I don't have much experience with her before postgame. What I noticed is that she deals respectable damage now, but most of the issues noted above still linger - especially when you consider that, in LoT2, you'd rather use something like Mokou if you REALLY need to survive something.

As for Nitori... yes, I am actually appalled by how 3peso managed to make Nitori the best nuke in both games. In LoT2, actually, the difference evens out eventually. Not so in LoT1, where Nitori is basically a must for any seriously competitive team - she's really that good lol.
Rumia's Party Games / Re: Sakuya Quest 15 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Last post by Kilgamaya[N] on August 20, 2018, 09:43:23 pm »
> "It's the same one as her current one. It's from a thousand years in the future."
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Theme based on ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.06 seconds with 13 queries.