Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Akyu's Arcade / Re: Fate/Choco Order 2.018: Bananarama
« Last post by Ionasal kkll Solciel on Today at 04:27:24 am »
Yeah, definitely not going to roll anything next couple of events to get over the loss of 210 SQ only for Astolfo and two Carmillas.

Anyway, it's 'Zerker day today; and we're all basically back to square one! Definitely think about bringing in an AoE nuker if you aren't already just to trample the hands because no one wants three Berserker potential Kritskriegs, even if one of them likes to heal the others for 10% health.
Akyu's Arcade / Re: Cardboard rehab: TCG/CCG thread
« Last post by Matsuri on Today at 04:02:47 am »
Back from my first FNM in Standard since Eldritch Moon.

Deck: Mono-Blue Winds, though replace 1 Nimble Obstructionist with Unwind (it was bad but I didn't get one more in time and the LGS was out), and drop 1 Island for Karn.

This deck is fucking great and I said I was just running this as a way to get my feet in the format again, but I'm sticking with it as long as I can because again, it's great.

Match 1: against Red-Green Vehicles... or something. Had Heart of Kiran, Scrapheap Scrounger, Rekindling Phoenix, Jadelight Ranger, Merfolk Branchwalker... stuff like that.
Went 2-1 against him, and would have been 2-0 if I hadn't kept a risky 1-land hand (I had 2 Siren Stormtamers and an Unsummon so I thought I could stall until I had more lands, but alas.)

Match 2: Mono-Black Control
Went 2-0 against it. I thought I'd have a hard time with it, but no, turns out Stormtamer is great against pesky kill spells and Negate stops Bontu's Last Reckoning and shit.
Also, cycling Nimble Obstructionist against Saga triggers (he had Rite of Belzenlok) is really fucking funny.
"Can you do that?!"
"Sure can."

Match 3: Blue-White Control
Went 2-0 again. I thought I'd be royally fucked against this deck but in game 1 I was able to counter all his counters/removal and he never pulled Teferi. Game 2, he had to mull down to 5, got Teferi out, but I killed him with extreme prejudice before he could get the emblem out. Felt kinda bad, but at the same time, I know I shouldn't.

Match 4: Black-Green Counters
Went 1-2. I just don't know what to do against this deck. I couldn't keep my creatures alive AND mitigate Walking Ballista/Winding Constrictor at the same time, and I just couldn't take off before the counters got stupid. And Unsummon wasn't a very good card because his kill spell of choice (Chupacabra) would have been reusable, Ballista and Constrictor are cheap, and Verdurous Gearhulk would be really dumb to send back.

Still, punching down really expensive decks with relative ease with this $30 ultra-budget deck felt good. Got 3 packs (Foil Isolated Chapel and Tempest Djinn, Goblin Chainwhirler, Marwyn the Nurturer), and felt lucky and bought 3 more (History of Benalia, Josu Vess and foil Forest, The Antiquities War).

It has been a good night. Feels good to play Magic again for once.

Losing Nimble Obstructionist in rotation is gonna feel real bad though. That card was easily the MVP next to Djinn.
Help Me, Eirin! / Re: Labyrinth of Touhou 2 - 17F
« Last post by LonelyGaruga on Today at 03:47:17 am »
Oh wow lmao, that definitely needs addressing. I would say just buff SHK resistance, or make it so that the ATB reduction effect is mitigated by SHK resistance even when it procs.
Or you could just use the Web Archive version of the wiki.
Help Me, Eirin! / Re: Labyrinth of Touhou 2 - 17F
« Last post by Blue Wokou on Today at 03:18:09 am »
About things that might need changing, while it might be fun to completely invalidate several of the bosses with Awakened Reisen, I think SHK res in particular might need to be higher overall on the bosses. Particularly, ***Winner*** and The Dragon God can both be prevented from taking more than one or two turns, allowing even a horrendously underleved party to clear them with ease. Granted, ***Winner*** requires a bit of luck to get him to go into one of his froms that's more vulnerable to it, but still. While I wouldn't want statuses to become useless, but, maybe increase the SHK resistance and decrease their resistance to several other statuses?
Rumia's Party Games / Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 2
« Last post by Neovereign on Today at 03:02:09 am »
> "Where she might be..."
> "I'm getting tired..." Cirno complains.
>_
Rumia's Party Games / Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
« Last post by Neovereign on Today at 03:01:52 am »
> "Sucked by my chest... Oh dear."
> "It might be big enough to do that." Remedy says.
>_
Yuuka-V!Daiko:

> "This is a contacting thing I can do with most people. It's private, so that's why I'm saying this here. You can go down this path in the library and get to Tsuru. As well as, uh... All the underwear that those "children" of the mother Koakuma stole... Just saying it here if you wanted to be discreet about it... And if you weren't stolen from at all, sorry for assuming."
Rumia's Party Games / Re: Wakasagihime's World Walk - Step 2
« Last post by Tashi on Today at 02:58:25 am »
> "Where she might be..."
Rumia's Party Games / Re: Ellen Quest - F☆waF☆wa Time★★★
« Last post by Tashi on Today at 02:57:48 am »
> "Sucked by my chest... Oh dear."
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
SMF 2.0.15 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Theme based on ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.056 seconds with 18 queries.