Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Rumia's Party Games / Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 29
« Last post by Starlighthawk on Today at 11:47:14 pm »
//Add to the note that if she wants us tobfix them, that she needs to make the flowers go away, cause they seem to block magic or something.
>I am growing strangely accustomed to drawing the ire of unfamiliar powers, though I would just as soon not add another to that list.

>Well the good news is, he might not be the one coming to see you. In fact, I doubt it would be him. He hates Earth.
>He pauses briefly. You are not surprised to be talking to me?
Rumia's Party Games / Re: Sakuya Quest 7 - A Z-Machine Adventure
« Last post by Kilgamayan on Today at 11:45:16 pm »
> How tall is she compared to those outside world kids? Do they even come up to her shoulders? Her navel?
> Look at the shrine maiden.
> Point at ourselves, then point at the shrine interior.
Rumia's Party Games / Re: Daiyousei Quest - Greater Fairy: Part 29
« Last post by Kilgamayan on Today at 11:41:40 pm »
//Raf, anything you wanna input?
small bullets when they blend in the background or hide behind bigger bullets. i died to often to them because i didn't know there was one near me.
>I am growing strangely accustomed to drawing the ire of unfamiliar powers, though I would just as soon not add another to that list.
when you beat subsun but the gravity sends you crashing into a bullet and you gameover
>Hyozan was... talking to someone. Someone loud and powerful and distant and not very pleased to realize I had noticed them.
>Let's see if we can get some response by trying to talk to Hyozan directly: I apologize for interrupting your conversation. I... hope I haven't made things more difficult for you somehow.

>So... Hyozan's intelligent? Like us, intelligent?
>Reaching out to Hyozan isn't quite like talking with your colleagues, or even the Purpose. The connection is a bit tenuous at first, faint, but then you draw upon your experience with Breakdown and the others. You don't need anything like that level of intimacy, but the experience is enough to give you an idea on how to effectively communicate with a member of the Blood.
>You sense surprise from Hyozan as you communicate with him, but unlike with the other voice, you feel that Hyozan is pleasantly surprised. You have not. At least, you haven't made things more difficult for ME. I do not know if I can say the same for you.  he cautions.
>Hyozan was... talking to someone. Someone loud and powerful and distant and not very pleased to realize I had noticed them.
>Let's see if we can get some response by trying to talk to Hyozan directly: I apologize for interrupting your conversation. I... hope I haven't made things more difficult for you somehow.
Niji-chan:

>"I... could it be ? Do you know how she became his servant or if she likes serving him ?"

Niji Gray:

>"Mama, about servants, is there some kind of ritual behind it ?"

Niji Scarlet:

>"!"
>Go to the corridor of the Mansion.
>"Miss Sakuya ! Can you hear me ? I found out something really important !"

Niji Red:

>"Uhm... Nitori is asleep right, she can't see her."

Niji Blue:

>"...Black Danmaku..."

Oniru:

>"Yet size or appearance in the end makes no difference, Bastet likes the new you, but she does like the old Sakura more, "Cute Oni Girl" in her words."

Tsuru:

>"...shall we ?"
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
SMF 2.0.13 | SMF © 2016, Simple Machines
Theme based on ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.04 seconds with 13 queries.