Author Topic: What should I do next?  (Read 1699 times)

What should I do next?
« on: June 25, 2011, 01:36:39 PM »
Okay, so I've recently unlocked EoSD Extra on all characters, which is something I've been trying to do for a while now. But now that I've got that done I'm not sure what to work on next. I have several options:

1. Focus on default 1ccing the game (starting with default lives, may be the easiest option)
2. Focus on beating Flan (will take a long time since I can't even circle Maze of Love yet)
3. Try to 1cc on higher difficulties, mostly Hard (probably the most fun option for me but it doesn't seem that productive)
4. Try to capture spell cards which I find tricky (more of a bonus option)

Which one(s) do you think would be best? I don't have any other games, although I'm getting PCB soon. I don't want to have nothing to focus on while I'm playing. 

Vibri

• yo, the beats are strong
  • but the night is long
Re: What should I do next?
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2011, 02:45:21 PM »
What's stopping you from trying all of those things? Trying new game modes, moving from Normal to Hard, and learning how to handle spellcards reliably will all make you better at the game. You should play with the default life settings regardless of what you do, though. Now that you have Extra unlocked there's no reason not to.

Sungho

• Custom Title
  • Personal Text
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2011, 05:28:46 PM »
Try beating the game again with default lives, is what I would do.
It's the easiest, and doing easier things first is better, unless you would like to be fed up with the game.
Signature

Drake

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2011, 08:24:31 PM »
1. 1cc default
2. Flan and Hard
3. Go back and capture the cards you had trouble with before

A Colorful Calculating Creative and Cuddly Crafty Callipygous Clever Commander
- original art by Aiけん | ウサホリ -

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2011, 11:08:42 PM »
Okay, I'll try focusing on the 1cc default first. Thanks!