Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
I've been hit by Philosophy before, and it only did like 10 damage.I was also hit on a 1% :/
ZUN has said she's part Heavenly god and Earthly god to reflect that in some stories Ame-no-sagume is portrayed as one or the other. He says the one wing represents the Heavenly god side of her. The wing is also part of her white heron (サギ) imagery, but I don't particularly know if there's more behind choosing the heron besides for the similarity of "Sagume" and "sagi", and the homonym sagi (詐欺, meaning scam) giving her another tie to the amanojaku folklore.
After my Ys kick I started up on my long-previously-abandoned run of Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 2.  It's as basic as I remember but it's proving fun nonetheless, mainly due to the amazingly amusing writing.

I look forward to seeing what I can discover in Stella's * Dungeon as I get her more equipment and can take her further, too.  Despite the minimal interaction it's proving intriguing for whatever reason.
Touhou Projects / Re: Labyrinth of Touhou 2 Translation Project
« Last post by qazmlpok on Today at 01:30:10 am »
2) Pocky Rock

I assume that's the Quest name. I don't think I'm far enough in Widenyo to see anything like that.
I've got something to revive this thread with :V
So, here's a video that shows the luckiest dodges I've had during the last year. Some of them I've watched an indefinitely large amount of times (slowed down and zoomed as well) and I'm still amazed every time because of how precise they are.
Fluke city compilation!
>Can we tell what it's coming from?
Rumia's Party Games / Re: Hikikomori Quest - Remaking my Life: Part 13
« Last post by Tashi on Today at 12:47:28 am »
Niji White:

>"Uh... i regained contact with the other Nijis..."

Niji Blue:

>"Me too..."

Nijipiece:

>What happened to us ?

> "You are?" Sunny asks. "Well, that's nice! Did that other one that looks like Marisa found anyone?"
> Formerly, the group of unnamed fairies were led by White, then Blue and Nijipiece joined. Shortly after, the Three Fairies too, as well as Clownpiece.
> Clownpiece, however, was the one that led you to this place, where she found Orange like this already.

Kiku-chan:

>"Coot."

> "Eh?" Koa looks over. "... 'Coot'?"

Nijisa:

>"Lily ?! What happened ?!"

> "Aaah! I was so wooorrieeed!" Lily hugs you tightly.
> "Lilyyy!" Cirno tackle hugs both of you.
> "Uuuh..." Mana blinks.

Niji-chan:

>"...they did it ?"

> "W-What do you mean?" Alice asks, embracing herself. It's getting colder...
> _
The thing that will define how much inmediate value will he have will be if he has his skill buffs - On release, they didn't give any NP (Not sure about the crit buff). The buffs were so needed, he got them for free without the need for doing an interlude.

Now, he'll still have some issues during Orleans because dragons are riders and it's full of them, but. :V
Niji White:

>"Uh... i regained contact with the other Nijis..."

Niji Blue:

>"Me too..."

Nijipiece:

>What happened to us ?

Kiku-chan:

>"Coot."

Nijisa:

>"Lily ?! What happened ?!"

Niji-chan:

>"...they did it ?"
>Onward to the shrine

>Lessons in Eire phraseology over, you settle into the journey to the southern shrine. It's not the most comfortable bus transit you've ever had, but until the rail transit system in this city is completed, that's just a fact of life. But apart from the crowd, and the malodorous individual standing too close to you, the journey is uneventful. There are some of your schoolmates on the bus, you can tell from sight and sound of voice, but none of them seem to notice you. Bit of an event in and of itself.
>Like the other shrines, the Bird Shrine is located on a hill, and the bus stop to this one leaves you a little more walking to do than the Tiger Shrine. The activity in the sky above you leaves little doubt as to where you are. Mayoiga always has at least a few individuals flitting around the sky, but nowhere are they found in greater numbers or concentration around the Fire Bird shrine. It wouldn't surprise you to learn that this has caused some consternation to low-flying aircraft in and out of the airport. The woodlands around here are a bit thinner than that around the other three shrines, and the sounds of birds are much louder here. It's a nice place, but the sound is a bit marred by what sounds like a piece of heavy equipment in operation from the direction of the shrine.

>Your group is among the eight individuals that disembark the bus at this stop, and straightaway you begin looking around for a suitable place for you and your group to transform. You are here on business, after all. But what grabs your attention almost immediately is the brief flash of magical energy you detect from only a handful of feet behind you.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines
Theme based on ModernDark64 design by BlocWeb
Page created in 0.04 seconds with 12 queries.