Author Topic: Sparen's Code Dump (Final updates)  (Read 284073 times)

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
  • Git ready, git set, PUUSH!
    • AFCDTech
Sparen's Code Dump (Final updates)
« on: November 10, 2012, 06:02:15 PM »
Welcome to my Release Thread!
I'm Sparen of Ir?a, a danmakufu scripter here in RaNGE. Here you will find all of my publicly released danmakufu projects (as well as some others). If you are looking for a specific project's download link, scroll down and find the project. If you are just looking around, you may want to go to the Game Page Links section. On the game posts, there are videos, screenshots, and background information, as well as other helpful information.

I host a Youtube channel where I showcase scripts made by members of the community, and am one of the moderators of the Land of Codes and Apertures, a danmakufu-centered Discord (formerly Skype) group. I also occasionally make danmakufu tutorials, and they can be found on my website.

Please submit feedback for my (newer) projects!

LINK TO SEITENTOUJI PROJECT THREAD
For my Danmakufu Utilities and other services to the Danmakufu Community, refer to Sparen's Danmakufu Utilities.

Touhou Danmakufu 0.12m mirror: Download
Touhou Danmakufu ph3 [.0 pre23] mirror: Download

*When I append 'Release' to the end of a script, that means that something has been cut from the current version and is not available in the supplied script.

Youtube Playlists!
My main playlist for showcasing scripts from the community is DNHArt, or Danmakufu Art. Link below!
The official compilation is here: DNHArt
My playlist for intentionally troll/funny scripts is DNHFart, generously Buddhaened by InfiniteUltimaWave in a less-than-glamorous ceremony.
DNHFart can be found here: DNHFart

If you would like me to play your script, add/remove your youtube channel link, etc. please PM me. Voiced commentary is only available by request.
For more information, see http://sparen.github.io/dnhart.html

Danmakufu Ph3 Tutorials
Here is a link to my Youtube Danmakufu ph3 Video Tutorial Playlist! [Link]
Here is a link to my Danmakufu ph3 Written Tutorials! [Link]
*I have other tutorials on the Danmakufu Wiki.

Game Post Links
Pok?DigiDanmaku
LOCAA Contest #3 Entry: Suicune Boss Battle
RaNGE Contest #10 Entry: Sanae Boss Battle
Halloween Contest Entry: Sekibanki Boss Battle
LOCAA Contest #4 Entry: Death Match in the Skies
Danmaku Dodging for Dummies ph3
Digital Earth: Conquest
Artifact Contest #2 Entry: Of Celestials and Master Sparks
AAA Contest Entry: Nuclear Hell Raven
LOCAA Contest #6 Entry: Danmakufu Troll Stars
ICM Contest Entry: The Avatar of Mountains and Lakes
東方変幻永〜Indeterminate Insufferable Illness
Danmakufu Wars - Sparen vs PhantomSong
RaNGE 16 Contest Entry - Descent of the Mochi Hammer
RaNGE 17 Contest Entry - Shimmering Cyclochasm
RaNGE 19 Contest Entry - Moonstruck Magician
RaNGE 20 Contest Entry - Seasonal Rabbit
BHA 01 Contest Entry - Elemental Shapes

Release Packages and Projects listed below

All updates will be in red! All projects are listed in the order I started them in.
Glow: COMPLETED RELEASE CANDIDATE MODE ONGOING HIATUS PLANNING DEAD/TERMINATED

[ - ] = Minor script, [ P ] = Player, [ C ] = Contest, [ B ] = Single Boss, [ S ] = Stage, [ G ] = Full Game, [ VN ] = Visual Novel
$ denotes a GOOD QUALITY project (by my standards). Multiples of these denote a project that I spent a lot of time and work on.
$ denotes an EXCELLENT QUALITY project (by my standards). Multiples of these denote a *good* project that I spent a lot of time and work on.

NetLogo 5
*Note that all NetLogo games require either NetLogo 5 [http://ccl.northwestern.edu/netlogo/download.shtml] or a browser that can run Java Applets. Be aware than all games made with NetLogo use the mouse to move, cannot be paused, and lag terribly.

-[ S ] Touhou Terranean Cataclysm Phantasm Partition [Download Touhou TC Phantasm Stage] COMPLETED
-[ B ] Cirno Day 2012 [No Longer Available] COMPLETED
-[ G ] Pok?Digi Danmaku [N/A] TERMINATED

Touhou Danmakufu v0.12m

-[ P ] Suiroga Player Script [N/A] TERMINATED
-[ P ] PDDVee Player Script [No Longer Available] COMPLETED
-[ G ] Introduction to Danmaku (Danmaku Dodging for Dummies) [Download R5 without music] COMPLETED
-[ S ] Touhou Terranean Cataclysm Extra Stage [No Longer Available] DEAD
-[ - ] BS Yukkuri Stage [No Longer Available] YUKKURI
-[ P ] Utsuho Player Script [Download Utsuho Player Scripts v0.14] COMPLETED
-[ G ] Pok?DigiDanmaku [See Game Post for more information] COMPLETED $$$
-[ P ] Kogasa Player Script [Download Kogasa Player Scripts v0.10] COMPLETED
-[ C ] LOCAA Contest #3: Suicune Boss Battle [DL Complete Package w/ Danmakufu (RC-5) ] COMPLETED $
-[ P ] Kyllallrenn Player Script [No Longer Available] COMPLETED
-[ C ] RaNGE Contest #10: Sanae Boss Battle [See Game Post for more information] COMPLETED $
-[ C ] Halloween Contest: Sekibanki Boss Battle  [Download Halloween Contest: Sekibanki Boss Battle v1.02 (RC-3)] COMPLETED $

Touhou Danmakufu ph3

-[ P ] TCKogasa-Utsuho Player Script [Download Kogasa-Okuu Player Script v0.12 (RC-5)] COMPLETED $
-[ C ] LOCAA Contest #4: Death Match in the Skies [See Game Post for more information] COMPLETED $
-[ G ] Danmaku Dodging for Dummies ph3 [See Game Post for more information] COMPLETED
-[ P ] DEC Flamon and Strabimon Player Scripts [No Longer Available] COMPLETED
-[ G ] Digital Earth: Conquest [See Game Post for more information] COMPLETED $$$
-[ C ] Artifact Contest #2: Of Celestials and Master Sparks [See Game Post for more information] COMPLETED $
-[ P ] Artifact 2 Contest Marisa Player [Download A2 Marisa v0.03COMPLETED
-[ C ] AAA Contest: Nuclear Hell Raven [See Game Post for more information] COMPLETED
-[ C ] LOCAA Contest #6: Danmakufu Troll Stars [See Game Post for more information] COMPLETED $$
-[ C ] Incident Causer Mayhem: The Avatar of Mountains and Lakes [See Game Post for more information] COMPLETED $
-[ G ] 西天東地 - AMB [See linked thread] COMPLETED
-[ B ] Danmakufu Wars - Sparen vs PhantomSong [See Game Post for more information] COMPLETED $$
-[ C ] RaNGE Contest 16: Descent of the Mochi Hammer [See Game Post for more information] COMPLETED $
-[ C ] RaNGE Contest 17: Shimmering Cyclochasm [See Game Post for more information] COMPLETED $
-[ P ] Reisen Player [Download III Reisen v0.04COMPLETED
-[ C ] RaNGE Contest 19: Moonstruck Magician [See Game Post for more information] COMPLETED $$$
-[ C ] RaNGE Contest 20: Seasonal Rabbit [See Game Post for more information] COMPLETED $$
-[ C ] BHA Contest 01: Elemental Shapes [See Game Post for more information] RC MODE $
-[ P ] Eleburstyr Player [Download Eleburstyr v1.2RC MODE

-[ G ] Touhou Mystery Dungeon [DevLog] DEAD

For a more comprehensive and up-to-date list of both danmakufu and non-danmakufu projects, refer to the Projects page on my website.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2020, 01:29:54 AM by Sparen »

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
Re: Touhou Terranean Cataclysm
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2012, 06:13:37 PM »
My Personal Deprecation Post
Before you ask, this is a new addition plugged in here because I couldn't move posts down any further.
Note: This is also invaluable advice for intermediate-level scripters who want to be at CK Crash or Talos's level

Here I will list (with pictures), all of my worst Danmakufu design issues and they will exist here to remind me that when I script, I should actually think about gameplay.

1: Super Complicated Attack, Excessively Simple Dodging
Thanks to CK Crash, the problem has been identified as not micro dodging, but this. I unnecessarily overcomplicate my attacks (in the coding) and when the player plays them, well... They dodge left. Dodge right. Micrododge.

Spells should not just look pretty. They should play well and have unique ways of dodging.

Examples of attacks that fit into this category: (Both MICRODODGE MICRODODGE MICRODODGE and Overcomplicated Messes that are ridiculously simple)
PDD: (MICRODODGE)

PDD: (Overcomplicated Code Implementation for something that wasn't worth it)

Misc. Scripts:

DEC:

2: A Spell with Too Many Parts
As CK Crash once said, a spell is complete when you can no longer take anything away from it.

Examples of attacks that fit into this category:
PDD:

Misc. Scripts:

DEC:

3: Graphical Excessiveness
This is self-explanatory. Blinding the player with ADD Bullets or abusing things not meant to be abused all go into this category.

Examples of attacks that fit into this category:
PDD:

Misc. Scripts:

DEC:

Contents of original post below

Edit: Moved the TC Phantasm stuff down to the next post to make space in the thread header.

I am now proud to introduce one of my games!

http://www.mediafire.com/?yaq9337rbqdpqfg

The game is Touhou 13.2: Terranean Cataclysm! However, I am not including the main game and I am not including the Extra Stage. This package only contains the finalized Phantasm Stage (for now).

Reasons: Well, the main game is terrible, with lackluster, random based scripting. I only began using patterns when I reached Stage 8/10, and I didn't even use speed until Stage 7. Simply put, it's not that good. As for the Extra Stage, I don't want my OCs to be stolen. Besides, it deserves a port to Danmakufu, where I can actually bring out the full potential of the script.

Included in this package are the following:
-Obfuscated (by NetLogo Obfuscator) Touhou TC Extra Stages Release Candidate 3, Phantasm Partition
-No music (all of it is copyrighted and it takes up too much space)
-A brief spell explanation'
-Hours of frustration and wondering why Utsuho's hitbox is so large
-A lot of lackluster and poor quality spells
-Some great ones
-Lag
-Stuff so that you can run the .html if you really don't want to have to download NetLogo.

Enjoy, comment, and feel free to give constructive criticism! (although I'm actually going to quit NetLogo Danmaku after my current project...)

Screenshots (Touhou 13.2: Terranean Cataclysm, Phantasm Stage):

https://sparen.github.io/img-hoster/public/Moon-Sign-Rings-of-Eternity.png

Sorry for the double post, sorry for too many bullets. But I made some pretty nice stuff with it.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2017, 03:08:39 AM by Sparen »

Lunasa Prismriver

• Poltergeist Violinist
  • Himorogi, Burn in Violet
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2012, 07:52:51 PM »
Patterns are pretty fun but you can easily dodging them by hugging the bottom of the screen (bullets disappear before touch you).
Player shots are pretty well thought but they cover enemies bullets and it makes more harder to dodge them.
I think java is not the better choice to make a danmaku but I'm sure if you remake the script in Touhou Danmakufu, you'll get rid off a lot of bugs and It would be more playable  :).

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2012, 11:02:36 PM »
The sides are invincible areas that I used when testing to speed up and check for bugs.

I guess I forgot to mention that. XD

As for the shots, I realized that error, and in my current project, the bullets have transparent space inside them. But the player's Utsuho, so... I really don't know if I could make the shots more transparent, since NetLogo doesn't support transparency layers. My remedy for this is to press 'hide-shots,' which will hide your shots.

The issue with HideShots is that since you are probably focusing on the character, it's not always certain if you are actually hitting the enemy.

Anyway, thanks for the feedback!

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2012, 07:39:08 AM »
I tried your scripts. The lag was unbearable, so i gave up before finishing it  :V

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2012, 11:51:51 PM »
I know about the lag.

The issue is that the only way to stop the lag is to lower the amount of bullets, and that breaks some of the patterns.

Oh well. Might as well make that 'Easy Mode.' [Well, it's a Phantasm stage... but if it needs to be more playable, I'll cut the bullets]

Edit: Scrap that. I don't have a copy of the pre-obfuscated Phantasm only stage. I should've kept a copy. Either way, Extra isn't that great, so I don't want to risk it. And the main game... well, you'll have to wait for me to port it to Danmakufu. That'll take about a year or more, depending on how much free time I have and how quickly I learn Danmakufu. Still, an Utsuho player script would be pretty damn awesome if I can draw. [I.E, I can't draw pixel art]
« Last Edit: November 13, 2012, 11:55:47 PM by Sparen »

PhantomSong

• The Ghost Living through Everyday Life.
  • Eh, it doesn't matter.
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2012, 01:35:43 AM »
I know about the lag.

The issue is that the only way to stop the lag is to lower the amount of bullets, and that breaks some of the patterns.

Oh well. Might as well make that 'Easy Mode.' [Well, it's a Phantasm stage... but if it needs to be more playable, I'll cut the bullets]

Edit: Scrap that. I don't have a copy of the pre-obfuscated Phantasm only stage. I should've kept a copy. Either way, Extra isn't that great, so I don't want to risk it. And the main game... well, you'll have to wait for me to port it to Danmakufu. That'll take about a year or more, depending on how much free time I have and how quickly I learn Danmakufu. Still, an Utsuho player script would be pretty damn awesome if I can draw. [I.E, I can't draw pixel art]

Scripting damakufu is far from difficult.
Allow me to direct you to:
Helopolis' Damakufu Tutorial Playlist It's a very nice way to learn Damakufu. Even for people who've never even scripted before (like me!  :ohdear:)
(I may be spriting Utsuho soon  :derp: So if I can get someone to script it would be good.)
« Last Edit: November 14, 2012, 01:41:25 AM by PhantomSong »

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2012, 01:39:08 AM »
I already know about the tutorials. I just have to learn about object bullets, tasks, and all of the image rendering.

Lunasa Prismriver

• Poltergeist Violinist
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2012, 06:19:53 AM »
I think a lot of your existing patterns can be easily done with CreateShot01, CreateShotA and familiars.  :)

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2012, 12:10:52 AM »
The issue: CreateShotA and tasks.

My scripts are like this: I set up a timing system before each attack, and that timer controls the script. Basically, the 'mod' function does everything (count % ### in Danmakufu). Then I have special exits or things that are set up. All of the wallbouncing, QEDing, gravity effects, and more are built into each bullet's running script. Those are equivalent to tasks in Danmakufu. Then, of course, I have other issues besides these.

I use links. I have no clue how to translate that into Danmakufu. I also use turtles-own variables to control bullet headings. I have no clue how to do that on Danmakufu. I also have time lapses and bullet splitting, along with premature deaths. If I could get that into Danmakufu, my Suiroga player script's spellcards would be done by now. Then I base things off of patches, such as where to spawn familiars or bullets. I could try to do that in Danmakufu, but it wouldn't work.

Then comes my biggest enemy: random.

Yes, Danmakufu supports it. But my scripts were never meant to have replays made. And so, the CommanData stuff is enough to knock me out. I have no clue on how to make a stable replay on Danmakufu with my abuse of random.

And finally, Danmakufu uses a different coordinate system, a different angle system, a different drawing system, a different language, a different format for everything, and can't play sound on my computer (and won't) until the people over at Wine Bugzilla figure out why sound doesn't work on Danmakufu. It freezes Danmakufu, and screens don't update for some reason. So I'm stuck.

However, it's true that a lot of my patterns can be done in Danmakufu. Quadruple Visionary Tuning, for example. And Rings of Eternity, Demystify Feast, etc. The question is about the rest of them.

Lunasa Prismriver

• Poltergeist Violinist
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2012, 06:19:54 AM »
Don't worry about randoms, Danmakufu saves the seed of every rand() you'll put, you don't need commons data and you can abuse of random  :3c

If you want to manipulate every parameters of yours shots (and making bouncing ones or whatever other bullets), you must use object bullets, in fact, object bullets are just a declaration of the different parameters of the bullet in a task. They aren't that hard, learn the tutorials, read the "manual" (aka Touhou Danmakufu wiki) and you can look other scripts to see how bullets are scripted. Every pattern (excluded very very very very complicated ones) can be scripted into Danmakufu.  :)
QEDing bullets and wallbouncing ones are made with object bullets. Gravity ones can be make with CreateShotA (cf. Danmakufu Basics Tutorial by Blargel on the wiki).

If you want to using a task to manage enemy's firing, create a task, then put a infinite loop (with loop() without any number declared or using while(1)). Don't forget to put a yield; in @MainLoop and at the end of your loop or else Danmakufu will freeze. Call the loop at the end of @Initialize.

I agree Danmakufu's coordinate system is a bit weird but it's easy to handle with practice.
Drawing system is pretty easy and there is a lot functions/effects easily usable (I think of the last spell of Reisen).
All of this is for Danmakufu 0.12m put it could be easily port to ph3, at least I think.  ;)

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2012, 11:16:02 PM »
I haven't had much success with drawing on Danmakufu. My cut-in for my player spell has half of his head cut off (I think the dimensions are 500x500), and I can't make my enemy appear on the screen in the draw loop.

Still, I'm getting used to the stuff, so maybe, just maybe, I can port this.

PhantomSong

• Eh, it doesn't matter.
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2012, 01:46:14 AM »
Lol that's rather large for a cut in XD Try like 300x360 or something XD

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2012, 02:14:00 AM »
When I did that, the left half of the image appeared in the spell, and that's weird.

Lunasa Prismriver

• Poltergeist Violinist
« Reply #14 on: November 19, 2012, 06:01:16 AM »
That's normal. You should re-dimensionate your picture to 300*360  :) .

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2012, 09:05:26 PM »
You mean 300 across and 360 up/down?

PhantomSong

• Eh, it doesn't matter.
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2012, 11:26:01 PM »
You mean 300 across and 360 up/down?

Yes. It uses X*Y format.
You also may want to fill all your bounds out as well. (Left, Top, Right, Bottom) if I remember correctly.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 11:29:04 PM by PhantomSong »

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
« Reply #17 on: November 19, 2012, 11:46:08 PM »
The cut in works now. Also, the CutIn(KOUMA, etc.), when used in a player spellcard, does not accept the coordinate values. I tried and Danmakufu returned an error stating that a closing parenthesis was needed, i.e. no more arguments were allowed.

I've drastically slowed down my development speed of my current Touhou NetLogo game. If anybody wants to try it out, they are welcome to, but I'd prefer not to release it just yet, since I'm a third of the way through Stage 3.

PhantomSong

• Eh, it doesn't matter.
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2012, 12:32:49 AM »
The cut in works now. Also, the CutIn(KOUMA, etc.), when used in a player spellcard, does not accept the coordinate values. I tried and Danmakufu returned an error stating that a closing parenthesis was needed, i.e. no more arguments were allowed.

I've drastically slowed down my development speed of my current Touhou NetLogo game. If anybody wants to try it out, they are welcome to, but I'd prefer not to release it just yet, since I'm a third of the way through Stage 3.

Well if you let me see the error and  your script I may be able to help you. (Prtscn then Tinypic then post your script on Pastebin the PM the link.)
Also, I would love to play a little mini demo  :3
« Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 12:34:23 AM by PhantomSong »

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
« Reply #19 on: November 20, 2012, 02:47:12 AM »
http://www.shrinemaiden.org/forum/index.php/topic,12397.300/topicseen.html

The faulty spellcard code I'm using in Danmakufu can be found here.

As for the demo, I'll probably post it soon.

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
Re: Touhou Terranean Cataclysm and other fangames!
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2012, 03:04:35 AM »
SUIROGA A PLAYER SCRIPT COMPLETED

Suiroga A player script completed. Download link... will not appear. Mainly because I can't draw pixel art well and the sprite looks really shitty.

On a sidenote, the porting of Pok?DigiDanmaku will begin after the Veemon player script is done, and porting of Terranean Cataclysm will probably start once that project is done (and I can effectively have a decent stage). HOWEVER, if I can get my Utsuho Scripts done...

Touhou Terranean Cataclysm Phantasm Stage WILL BE PORTED to Danmakufu!

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
Re: Sparen's Code Dump (Touhou Terranean Cataclysm and other works!)
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2013, 10:41:32 PM »
POK?DIGIDANMAKU VEEMON PLAYER SCRIPT COMPLETED

Download link available here: http://www.bulletforge.org/u/sparen/p/pokdigidanmaku-veemon/v/18

I need testers to use this on real scripts and give me feedback. Is one type OP? Is one type UP? Can't see the hitbox? Any suggestions for effects? Bugs? If I'm going to make it better, I need feedback.

Currently known issues:
-Deathbomb does not work in your own player type [MAJOR] {Fixed: 2.0}
-Lasers don't tell you if they are hitting the foe due to lack of effects [ENHANCEMENT]
-Hitbox may become obscured or may be hard to see [ENHANCEMENT] {Repeat}
-Lasers may suddenly disappear; bug is fixed upon changing types [UNCONFIRMED]
-Left Lighdramon laser does not match up perfectly with the option. [ENHANCEMENT] {Ignore}
-Hitbox not visible enough (especially with Lighdramon) [MINOR] {Fixed: 2.0}
-During some survival spells, Magnamon's honing shots collect at boss location but do not disappear, and lag Danmakufu as a result. [MAJOR]
-Lighdramon's Unfocused shots are much more focused than its focused shots [MINOR] {Fixed: 2.0}
-You can change types while bombing [MINOR] {Fixed: 2.0}
-[V2.1]After Dying, you do not revert to Veemon

-Lighdramon's lasers aren't transparent enough and interfere with scripts with blue lasers [ENHANCEMENT] {Fixed: 1.9}

...And it is now inevitable that I will port Pok?DigiDanmaku to 0.12m. It'll probably take a year though, considering that I need to remake it from scratch.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 08:05:08 PM by Sparen »

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2013, 03:03:48 AM »
INTRODUCTION TO DANMAKU (DANMAKU DODGING FOR DUMMIES) R1 READY FOR DOWNLOAD!

Download link available here: http://www.bulletforge.org/u/sparen/p/danmaku-dodging-for-dummies/v/r1

Feel free to post feedback here; look at the comments under the project for more detailed information.

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2013, 08:08:35 PM »
SUIROGA B PLAYER SCRIPT COMPLETED

Suiroga B player script completed. Nothing else to say about it except it features bomb spamming.

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2013, 07:55:56 PM »
INTRODUCTION TO DANMAKU (DANMAKU DODGING FOR DUMMIES) R2 READY FOR DOWNLOAD!

Download link available here: http://www.bulletforge.org/u/sparen/p/danmaku-dodging-for-dummies/v/r2

Feel free to post feedback here; look at the comments under the project for more detailed information.

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
« Reply #25 on: January 21, 2013, 02:22:49 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIMN651LI6A&feature=youtu.be

Just some comedy that I pieced together for the sake of it.

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
« Reply #26 on: January 21, 2013, 08:37:43 PM »
Okay~

If Suiroga's scripts are ever going to be released (that includes his Extra Stage), I'm going to need a spriter. His back portraits suck because I'm doing it pixel by pixel with a program I'm unfamiliar with, and I'm not even thinking about the horrors of a front battle sprite.

This is open to all potential spriters.

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
« Reply #27 on: January 22, 2013, 02:04:39 AM »
Video of Danmaku Dodging for Dummies Parts 1-24

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVRoKlRPm3Q&feature=youtu.be

LadyScarlet

• Too lazy to make this a gif right now
  • Still scumming for a good pull
« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2013, 03:52:26 PM »
Danmaku For Dummies freezes when I try to open it :(
My Youtube Channel. I mostly upload Hisoutensoku videos.

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
« Reply #29 on: January 22, 2013, 10:22:23 PM »
Danmaku For Dummies freezes when I try to open it :(

Please specify how and when it freezes.

If it crashes, it's an Locale error.

If it (Danmakufu) freezes after selecting the script without an error message, then I will need more info.

If it freezes before selecting the script, something is wrong with Danmakufu.