Author Topic: Qwertyzxcv's RAD Danmakufu Scripts! :D A PRACTICE PH3 THING!!!!  (Read 57507 times)

Qwertyzxcv

• yas
  • k!
Re: Danmakufu Game - "..." Version 0.15 and other stuff!
« Reply #60 on: February 21, 2013, 10:41:58 PM »
Ok, I tried your bunce fix an now it doesnt stop boucing ???
« Last Edit: March 03, 2013, 02:19:03 PM by Qwertyzxcv »

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
  • Git ready, git set, PUUSH!
    • AFCDTech
Re: Danmakufu Game - "..." Version 0.16 and other stuff!
« Reply #61 on: February 21, 2013, 11:14:29 PM »
That's why I used a bouncecount variable. Set a variable so that it bounces only when the variable is x. Then, after bouncing, set the variable to some other number, and it won't bounce.

Maths ~Angelic Version~

• Aspiring Mathematician of Brilliant Laziness
« Reply #62 on: February 22, 2013, 09:37:59 AM »
That's why I used a bouncecount variable. Set a variable so that it bounces only when the variable is x. Then, after bouncing, set the variable to some other number, and it won't bounce.
If you only want the bullets to bounce once, the following works too:
Code: [Select]
if(Obj_GetY(obj) > GetClipMaxY){Obj_SetSpeed(obj,1);Obj_SetAngle(obj,-Obj_GetAngle(obj));Obj_SetY(obj,GetClipMaxY);break;}
if(Obj_GetX(obj) > GetClipMaxX){Obj_SetSpeed(obj,3);Obj_SetAngle(obj,180-Obj_GetAngle(obj));Obj_SetX(obj,GetClipMaxX);break;}
if(Obj_GetY(obj) < GetClipMinY){Obj_SetSpeed(obj,4);Obj_SetAngle(obj,-Obj_GetAngle(obj));Obj_SetY(obj,GetClipMinY);break;}
if(Obj_GetX(obj) < GetClipMinX){Obj_SetSpeed(obj,3);Obj_SetAngle(obj,180-Obj_GetAngle(obj));Obj_SetX(obj,GetClipMinX);break;}
The break commands end the loop after the first bounce.
I guess that you could also stop the indefinite bouncing by killing the enemy when it leaves the screen (closing the script and ending the bouncing?), but I'm not sure if there's a good way to do that.

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
« Reply #63 on: February 22, 2013, 09:51:10 PM »
I've attached Danmaku Dodging for Dummies Part 10. Spend some time logically seeing exactly how things work.

And seriously, it seems that you have no experience with a coding language. Sorry to say it, but you need to learn how to troubleshoot your own code. I suggest that you seriously spend time learning about tasks and object bullets.

Qwertyzxcv

• yas
  • k!
« Reply #64 on: February 22, 2013, 10:57:54 PM »
I've attached Danmaku Dodging for Dummies Part 10. Spend some time logically seeing exactly how things work.

And seriously, it seems that you have no experience with a coding language. Sorry to say it, but you need to learn how to troubleshoot your own code. I suggest that you seriously spend time learning about tasks and object bullets.
ok

well I am still trying to figure out some object bullets stuff so I am spending a lot of time practicing object bullets...
and I keep forgeting to read the intermediate tutorial portion that talks about object bullets >.<
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 11:54:11 PM by Qwertyzxcv »

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
« Reply #65 on: February 23, 2013, 01:00:53 AM »
And I cant really tell wats going on because its all jumbled together and im to lazy to enter every line

If you're not going to put any effort into finding out your mistakes and how to improve them, I'm not going to be able to help you like this any more.

...Please only submit questions into the Q&A thread after you've read and understood (and tested for yourself) what has been provided in the tutorials.

Thank you.

Qwertyzxcv

• yas
  • k!
« Reply #66 on: February 23, 2013, 01:34:44 AM »
If you're not going to put any effort into finding out your mistakes and how to improve them, I'm not going to be able to help you like this any more.

...Please only submit questions into the Q&A thread after you've read and understood (and tested for yourself) what has been provided in the tutorials.

Thank you.
Fine, I will seperate everything.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 11:53:52 PM by Qwertyzxcv »

Qwertyzxcv

• yas
  • k!
« Reply #67 on: February 23, 2013, 07:44:16 PM »
If you only want the bullets to bounce once, the following works too:
if(Obj_GetY(obj) > GetClipMaxY){Obj_SetSpeed(obj,1);Obj_SetAngle(obj,-Obj_GetAngle(obj));Obj_SetY(obj,GetClipMaxY);break;}
if(Obj_GetX(obj) > GetClipMaxX){Obj_SetSpeed(obj,3);Obj_SetAngle(obj,180-Obj_GetAngle(obj));Obj_SetX(obj,GetClipMaxX);break;}
if(Obj_GetY(obj) < GetClipMinY){Obj_SetSpeed(obj,4);Obj_SetAngle(obj,-Obj_GetAngle(obj));Obj_SetY(obj,GetClipMinY);break;}
if(Obj_GetX(obj) < GetClipMinX){Obj_SetSpeed(obj,3);Obj_SetAngle(obj,180-Obj_GetAngle(obj));Obj_SetX(obj,GetClipMinX);break;}
The break commands end the loop after the first bounce.
I guess that you could also stop the indefinite bouncing by killing the enemy when it leaves the screen (closing the script and ending the bouncing?), but I'm not sure if there's a good way to do that.
Thank you it worked!  :)

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
« Reply #68 on: February 23, 2013, 08:57:55 PM »
V0.16 comments

Stage 1: much better, although those lasers (the rings of lasers in multiple colors) don't look so great.

Stage 4: Those bubbles are impossible to dodge (at the start)
Stage 4: The talisman walls should be uniform in color. Same problem as Russian Shenanigan.
Stage 4: You still have problems with deleting enemies after they leave the screen.

Stage 5: You still have problems with deleting enemies after they leave the screen.
Stage 5: Avoid placing the mid boss smack in the center of the screen.
Stage 5: Midboss comes in with bullets on the screen. Please use WaitForZeroEnemy; in conjunction with a way to delete enemies upon leaving the screen. (it will not work if the enemies aren't deleted).
Stage 5: The lasers from the bottom cannot be done blind. They will kill if you do not notice it.
Stage 5: The purple bullets are too dense and too large.
Stage 5: Orange orb strings are too constant. I suggest changing or removing. Maybe put breaks in between? More variety with angles?
Stage 5 Boss: Music is just 5 notes repeating endlessly? You need to format your .wav file properly and call it in the stage script using LoadMusic, PlayMusic, and DeleteMusic. Playing it the way you did will prevent .wav files from working for certain operating systems. (Music when called from the Stage 5 Boss script runs fine)
Spring Sign: Good enough.
Autumn Sign?: Too easy for Stage 5 Normal.
Winter Sign: Looks good.
Summer Sign: Tossing out a single honing bullet is cheap. Avoid. At least make it a wave or pattern.

Stage 6: Revamped QED Nonspell: You have wall bouncing errors which have already been pointed out. Also, orbs bouncing off of the bottom of the screen is taboo. Oh, and the green bullets are too fast.

Also, you do not need to keep so many of the ReadMes. They get confusing.

Qwertyzxcv

• yas
  • k!
« Reply #69 on: February 24, 2013, 12:04:22 AM »
V0.16 comments

Stage 1: much better, although those lasers (the rings of lasers in multiple colors) don't look so great.

Stage 4: Those bubbles are impossible to dodge (at the start)
Stage 4: The talisman walls should be uniform in color. Same problem as Russian Shenanigan.
Stage 4: You still have problems with deleting enemies after they leave the screen.

Stage 5: You still have problems with deleting enemies after they leave the screen.
Stage 5: Avoid placing the mid boss smack in the center of the screen.
Stage 5: Midboss comes in with bullets on the screen. Please use WaitForZeroEnemy; in conjunction with a way to delete enemies upon leaving the screen. (it will not work if the enemies aren't deleted).
Stage 5: The lasers from the bottom cannot be done blind. They will kill if you do not notice it.
Stage 5: The purple bullets are too dense and too large.
Stage 5: Orange orb strings are too constant. I suggest changing or removing. Maybe put breaks in between? More variety with angles?
Stage 5 Boss: Music is just 5 notes repeating endlessly? You need to format your .wav file properly and call it in the stage script using LoadMusic, PlayMusic, and DeleteMusic. Playing it the way you did will prevent .wav files from working for certain operating systems. (Music when called from the Stage 5 Boss script runs fine)
Spring Sign: Good enough.
Autumn Sign?: Too easy for Stage 5 Normal.
Winter Sign: Looks good.
Summer Sign: Tossing out a single honing bullet is cheap. Avoid. At least make it a wave or pattern.

Stage 6: Revamped QED Nonspell: You have wall bouncing errors which have already been pointed out. Also, orbs bouncing off of the bottom of the screen is taboo. Oh, and the green bullets are too fast.

Also, you do not need to keep so many of the ReadMes. They get confusing.

Stage 1: Ill change their graphics. :]
Stage 4: hmm, I guess ill aim them a lot farther from the player.
Stage 4: Ok
Stage 4: I keep forgettin bout puttin the thing you gave me in there...ill do that before I start making any stages so I get it in mah brain.
Stage 5: Same as above.
Stage 5: I will put movement after I put bullets
Stage 5: I synced it with the music and I dont know how to keep the sync while using WaitForZeroEnemy:.
Stage 5: Ok, maybe add slow moving bullets that go towards the center?
Stage 5: Ok.
Stage 5: Ok.
Stage 5: Hm, I thought I put the music like that...?
Spring: I should make the boss throw blue murasa bullet things in the air and come down like rain! (Once I figure out how! )
Autumn: I have a kewl laser idea :D
Winter: yay!
Summer: Yus, for a final spell its pretty basic...I will fix.
...Seems like stage 5 has the most problems...
Stage 6: Non-spell 4: Forgot to fix the error again...and ill slow down the green stuff, i thought it would be fun...ji thought the bouncing bubbles were good?
Deleted the shotreplace readme.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2013, 01:51:37 AM by Qwertyzxcv »

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
« Reply #70 on: February 24, 2013, 12:17:27 AM »
Stage 5: I synced it with the music and I dont know how to keep the sync while using WaitForZeroEnemy:.
Stage 5: Hm, I thought I put the music like that...?
Spring: I should make the boss throw blue murasa bullet things in the air and come down like rain! (Once I figure out how! )
...Seems like stage 5 has the most problems...
Stage 6: Non-spell 4: Forgot to fix the error again...and ill slow down the green stuff, i thought it would be fun...ji thought the bouncing bubbles were good?

First one: Just delete the enemy before the mid boss: its bullets were the only ones that interfered with the mid boss.
Second one: you called it in #BGM. That isn't recommended for .wav files, and causes additional problems.
Third one: Object bullets that go up and when they hit the top, create shots that come down before dying.
Stage 5: It has the most problems because it has the most stuff in it.
Stage 6: As long as the bullets aren't too fast and don't bounce off of the bottom of the screen, it's fine.

Qwertyzxcv

• yas
  • k!
« Reply #71 on: February 24, 2013, 12:22:36 AM »
First one: Just delete the enemy before the mid boss: its bullets were the only ones that interfered with the mid boss.
Second one: you called it in #BGM. That isn't recommended for .wav files, and causes additional problems.
Third one: Object bullets that go up and when they hit the top, create shots that come down before dying.
Stage 5: It has the most problems because it has the most stuff in it.
Stage 6: As long as the bullets aren't too fast and don't bounce off of the bottom of the screen, it's fine.
1. PERFECT! Thanks!!
2. Oh, well in the stage script I did it right? (both bgms)
3. I kind of want them to slow down, change directions and speed up. So would I use setspeed and setangle?
Stg 5: OH good point...(and because it was the first part of the game I made xD)
Stg 6: Hooray!

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
« Reply #72 on: February 24, 2013, 01:15:23 AM »
3. I kind of want them to slow down, change directions and speed up. So would I use setspeed and setangle?

First, create an object bullet. Duh. Then,
if(Obj_GetY(obj)<GetClipMinY){Obj_SetAngle(obj, rand(75,105)); Obj_SetSpeed(obj, 1);}That goes in while. You'll have to work out the acceleration by yourself because I had a disgusting time with the acceleration and I really can't help you.

P.S. My challenges page seems sort of bleak right now. Considering that I made it for you, you might want to try out some new techniques and patterns.  :3

Qwertyzxcv

• yas
  • k!
« Reply #73 on: February 24, 2013, 01:42:37 AM »
First, create an object bullet. Duh. Then,
if(Obj_GetY(obj)<GetClipMinY){Obj_SetAngle(obj, rand(75,105)); Obj_SetSpeed(obj, 1);}That goes in while. You'll have to work out the acceleration by yourself because I had a disgusting time with the acceleration and I really can't help you.
P.S. My challenges page seems sort of bleak right now. Considering that I made it for you, you might want to try out some new techniques and patterns.  :3c
Ok...but acceleration >.<*
Do have a link to a tutorial or something that talks about acceleration/deceleration? :3c I don't really have a clear idea...
P.S. Yes I am working on the challenge 5 script (under challenges in this thread)
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 11:52:33 PM by Qwertyzxcv »

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
« Reply #74 on: February 24, 2013, 01:47:34 AM »
Ok...but acceleration >.<*
Do have a link to a tutorial or something that talks about acceleration/deceleration? :3 I don't really have a clear idea...

I have a task that does acceleration, but it only does y acceleration. I just have had way too many problems... the script that uses it is unsatisfactory by my standards.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVRoKlRPm3Q

Go to 3:50. That's the task I offer. However, you'll have to modify it yourself to fit what you want.

Qwertyzxcv

• yas
  • k!
« Reply #75 on: February 24, 2013, 01:55:46 AM »
I have a task that does acceleration, but it only does y acceleration. I just have had way too many problems... the script that uses it is unsatisfactory by my standards.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVRoKlRPm3Q

Go to 3:50. That's the task I offer. However, you'll have to modify it yourself to fit what you want.
I actually already have Danmaku Dodging for Dummies!
I will look at it.

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
« Reply #76 on: February 24, 2013, 02:03:32 AM »
I actually already have Danmaku Dodging for Dummies!

If you have it, then use the ReadMe to find what you need help with, and then go to the script in question. It won't help much with object bullets, but I won't have to link the task to you.

Danmaku Dodging for Dummies was my practice ground: it was my first non-player script project. And... I'm not motivated enough to copy Part 36 from my notebook onto a text editor. So... R5 is really far away. I think I'll be stopping it soon, because I'm running out of ideas for it.

And yes. Practice. Practice. Practice. And you might have to work on your use of white space.

Should shotsheets be in the readme?
I don't have any plot idea or anything, so does anyone have ideas for that and a title?
Info: Parsee is probably going to be in it,  the stage 5 boss can control seasons, and the Stage 6 boss is the image called "touhoucharacter" and can control water (maybe) (im probably going to make that more creative).
Also does anyone have any idea for my character(s)? The one that is already designed: the wings have nothing to do with ocean, but if I take em out, it would be weird. And ideas for the stage 5 boss design?
Plot: Work on your scripting first. Then make a plot when you're finalizing your bosses. Title depends on plot. Also, controlling water might be too limiting. Your final boss is too short. I'm not going to tell you how to make characters because that's up to you. However, I assume that you're using fairies as bosses, so...

P.S. Challenge 6 is up.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 02:06:18 AM by Sparen »

Qwertyzxcv

• yas
  • k!
« Reply #77 on: February 24, 2013, 03:35:56 AM »
If you have it, then use the ReadMe to find what you need help with, and then go to the script in question. It won't help much with object bullets, but I won't have to link the task to you.
Danmaku Dodging for Dummies was my practice ground: it was my first non-player script project. And... I'm not motivated enough to copy Part 36 from my notebook onto a text editor. So... R5 is really far away. I think I'll be stopping it soon, because I'm running out of ideas for it.
And yes. Practice. Practice. Practice. And you might have to work on your use of white space.
Plot: Work on your scripting first. Then make a plot when you're finalizing your bosses. Title depends on plot. Also, controlling water might be too limiting. Your final boss is too short. I'm not going to tell you how to make characters because that's up to you. However, I assume that you're using fairies as bosses, so...
P.S. Challenge 6 is up.
I will look through it!
Fairies as bosses? Um, the familiars will be fairies but i dont think the bosses will be.
So many challenges! Well i'm almost finished with the 6th, ill finish it tommorow
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 11:52:17 PM by Qwertyzxcv »

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
« Reply #78 on: February 24, 2013, 02:31:13 PM »
Ibwill look through it!
Fairies as bosses? Um, the familiars will be fairies but i dont think the bosses will be.
So mamy challenges! Well im almost finishe with the 6th, illfinish it tommorow

I thought your bosses were fairies because they are walfas with wings. For the final project, you won't be able to use Walfas. Keep that in mind. Don't follow the legacy of Kana and Ellen scripts.

Qwertyzxcv

• yas
  • k!
« Reply #79 on: February 24, 2013, 03:31:26 PM »
I thought your bosses were fairies because they are walfas with wings. For the final project, you won't be able to use Walfas. Keep that in mind. Don't follow the legacy of Kana and Ellen scripts.
Iknw i frgot to mentiothat in the thread...
missin...leters...

Qwertyzxcv

• yas
  • k!
« Reply #80 on: February 24, 2013, 10:58:10 PM »

Hmm...I looked at yur accelerating objct bullets, a I was confuse...is this it?
   task QEDGrav(x, y, speed, angle, graphic, delay, num, Bombres, gravity, maxyvelocity) {
     let obj=Obj_Create(OBJ_SHOT);
     let bouncecount = num;
  let xvel = cos(angle)*speed;
    let yvel = sin(angle)*speed;
     Obj_SetPosition(obj, x, y);
    Obj_SetAngle(obj, angle);
   Obj_SetSpeed(obj, speed);   
  ObjShot_SetGraphic(obj, graphic);
    ObjShot_SetDelay(obj, 0);
    ObjShot_SetBombResist (obj, Bombres);
    while(Obj_BeDeleted(obj)==false){
 if(bouncecount < 0){if(xvel>=0){Obj_SetSpeed(obj, (xvel^2+yvel^2)^0.5);}
   if(xvel<0){Obj_SetSpeed(obj, -(xvel^2+yvel^2)^0.5);}
   Obj_SetAngle(obj, atan(yvel/xvel));
   if(yvel<maxyvelocity){yvel += gravity;}
}
 if(bouncecount==0){bouncecount--; xvel = cos(Obj_GetAngle(obj))*Obj_GetSpeed(obj); yvel = sin(Obj_GetAngle(obj))*Obj_GetSpeed(obj);}
       if(bouncecount > 0){
 if(Obj_GetX(obj)<GetClipMinX){Obj_SetAngle(obj, 180 - Obj_GetAngle(obj)); Obj_SetX(obj, Obj_GetX(obj) + 0.1); bouncecount -= 1;}
 if(Obj_GetX(obj)>GetClipMaxX){Obj_SetAngle(obj, 180 - Obj_GetAngle(obj)); Obj_SetX(obj, Obj_GetX(obj) - 0.1); bouncecount -= 1;}
 if(Obj_GetY(obj)<GetClipMinY){Obj_SetAngle(obj, -1*Obj_GetAngle(obj)); Obj_SetY(obj, Obj_GetY(obj) + 0.1); bouncecount -= 1;}
}
        yield;
      }}
If so, wa is going on?
P I dnt thnk i hve to explainthe missin leters anymore
PS*
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 11:51:28 PM by Qwertyzxcv »

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
« Reply #81 on: February 24, 2013, 11:06:24 PM »
I assume that this is where you had trouble.
if(bouncecount < 0){
  if(xvel>=0){Obj_SetSpeed(obj, (xvel^2+yvel^2)^0.5);}
   if(yvel<maxyvelocity){
    yvel += gravity;
  }
   }
 if(bouncecount==0){
   bouncecount--;
    xvel = cos(Obj_GetAngle(obj))*Obj_GetSpeed(obj);
       yvel = sin(Obj_GetAngle(obj))*Obj_GetSpeed(obj);
 }

If you had trouble anywhere else, your problem is object bullets. If it's this, then...
Basically, if bouncecount turns 0, then its x and y velocities... change based off of current bullet speed and angle. It's basically a partition of one speed into two. Then if bouncecount < 0, or = -1 in this case, it will constantly turn those two velocities into one velocity using the pythagorean theorem and then set its angle based off of it.

If you don't know trig yet, you'll need to learn. Soon. I can only teach you so much regarding that because I really am not an expert when it comes to applying trig to Danmakufu.

Qwertyzxcv

• yas
  • k!
« Reply #82 on: February 24, 2013, 11:30:25 PM »
I assume that this is where you had trouble.
if(bouncecount < 0){
  if(xvel>=0){Obj_SetSpeed(obj, (xvel^2+yvel^2)^0.5);}
   if(yvel<maxyvelocity){
    yvel += gravity;
  }
   }
 if(bouncecount==0){
   bouncecount--;
    xvel = cos(Obj_GetAngle(obj))*Obj_GetSpeed(obj);
       yvel = sin(Obj_GetAngle(obj))*Obj_GetSpeed(obj);
 }
Yes it is.
Basically, if bouncecount turns 0, then its x and y velocities... change based off of current bullet speed and angle. It's basically a partition of one speed into two. Then if bouncecount < 0, or = -1 in this case, it will constantly turn those two velocities into one velocity using the pythagorean theorem and then set its angle based off of it.
If you don't know trig yet, you'll need to learn. Soon. I can only teach you so much regarding that because I really am not an expert when it comes to applying trig to Danmakufu.
Nope, dunno about trigonometry...
...then I guess I have to learn it? ;_;
Also, i'm using the computer/keyboard that doesnt make sentances with missing letters.  :toot:
Should we go to the Q/A thread or is this fine doing it here?
Since im confused should I find a script that the boss throws bullets in the air that turn around, and accelerate/decelerate like i want, or should I learn from here? Would it require trig to understand, or am I just stupid? xD
« Last Edit: March 04, 2013, 11:48:27 PM by Qwertyzxcv »

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
« Reply #83 on: February 25, 2013, 12:15:57 AM »
@Qwerty: Neal Kawashiro posted a script that is pretty much your work turned into a troll script. Maybe you can talk to him?

Neal Kawashiro

• The yokai of the 7th element
  • Drums, A smooth Rai~ko!(from youtube)
« Reply #84 on: February 25, 2013, 03:09:24 AM »
hello. i'm sorry if i took some part of your game script. but i can pay you back by helping you do this project. so, can i help you? i promise i'll not make the impossible(atleast)
Raiko!Raiko!Raiko Sama~!

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
« Reply #85 on: February 25, 2013, 03:15:34 AM »
hello. i'm sorry if i took some part of your game script. but i can pay you back by helping you do this project. so, can i help you? i promise i'll not make the impossible(atleast)

It's not my place to intervene, but unless you can help with object bullets and both horizontal and vertical acceleration along with arctangents, you might mot be able to help much.

Neal Kawashiro

• The yokai of the 7th element
  • Drums, A smooth Rai~ko!(from youtube)
« Reply #86 on: February 25, 2013, 03:48:58 AM »
It's not my place to intervene, but unless you can help with object bullets and both horizontal and vertical acceleration along with arctangents, you might mot be able to help much.

I can try drawing  enemies. and background. i saw the trees thingy. we can improve those graphics :)
Raiko!Raiko!Raiko Sama~!

Qwertyzxcv

• yas
  • k!
« Reply #87 on: February 25, 2013, 09:36:12 PM »
I can try drawing  enemies. and background. i saw the trees thingy. we can improve those graphics :)
You don't have to (unless you want to) im not really mad about you basing your thing off my script
And im saving graphics for last
« Last Edit: February 26, 2013, 09:17:42 PM by Qwertyzxcv »

Sparen

• Danmakufu Artist
    • AFCDTech
« Reply #88 on: February 26, 2013, 11:09:58 PM »
You don't have to (unless you want to) im not really mad about you basing your thing off my script
And im saving graphics for last

Actually, I suggest getting boss graphics done ASAP. Stage enemies can wait, but if you don't have a solid character design in mind, it'll actually be harder to think up good spellcards for them. Special abilities especially, because you really don't want to have a case of graphics not really fitting a character or other stylistic issues. Liking your own work is good motivation.

Qwertyzxcv

• yas
  • k!
« Reply #89 on: February 26, 2013, 11:19:14 PM »
Actually, I suggest getting boss graphics done ASAP. Stage enemies can wait, but if you don't have a solid character design in mind, it'll actually be harder to think up good spellcards for them. Special abilities especially, because you really don't want to have a case of graphics not really fitting a character or other stylistic issues. Liking your own work is good motivation.
Whoops...
All I know is the bosses I want in the game are:
[/size]The season character, the water one, Wriggle, Yuuka, and Parsee. The reason im not making other boss fights yet is because i'm having trouble orderdering them according to a map of Gensokyo. ???

P.S. About the "rain", in the request thread maybe I can ask for the acceleration and stuff based on what I already made.